Stores > HealthWarehouse

• Address: 7107 Industrial Rd, Florence, KY
    • Contact: support@healthwarehouse.com
    • Phone: 1-800-748-7001
    • Customer Support: 1-800-748-7001
    • Business Hours: 9am - 7pm EST, Monday - Friday.
    • Fax: 1-888-870-2808

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthWarehouse by clicking a star below.
2017-03-16

A very frustrating experience.

"You will save some money at the expense of service. Their phone support just tells you how sorry they are. No real help from them.
Let me elaborate.
Prescription is set to auto refill on March 4.
March 5th I get the e-mail that there’s no refills left.
On March 6th the vet faxes them a new prescription.
Remember their “You should expect 1-3 days of processing time, though our average is around 24 hours” claim? Well that means that at the latest the prescription should be filled by March 9th.
On March 10th I called and was told “we have everything, the prescription will be filled in a day. Sorry for the delay”.
March 13th “the prescription will be filled in a day, sorry.”
March 14th “sorry”.
March 15th you get the idea.
Finally March 16, 2017 , 2:13 am Arrived at USPS Facility.
Throughout all these calls no help from the people on their support line other than been told that I can get another prescription and have it filled locally. Wow!

This review was modified by Aacd on March 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-02

Great...if you don't use the Check Gateway

"I've been ordering from them for a year usually paying by Master Card and very happy. I made the mistake of paying the last order using Check Gateway and big mistake. It took 13 business days to get the order."

This review was modified by PCEguy on February 07 2017 12:00:08 AM

2016-11-22

Beware of HealthWarehouse.com

"I ordered prescription eyedrops on 10/29/2016 online from HealthWarehouse.com, and I sent, by USPS,the original prescription from the Dr at St Luke's Cataract Center in Tarpon Springs, Florida. On 11/22/2016 a Customer Service Representative of HealthWarehouse informs me by email that the company will not fill my prescription because they claim the prescription that I sent them is a copy, not the original. If this were true, why did it take the representative over three weeks to inform me, knowing that I needed this medicine ASAP after Cataract Surgery? This is not a dangerous drug; it is just an NSAID Anti-Inflammatory to help the ocular apparatus heal more rapidly.

I could not and would not recommend this company to provide medications to a deceased individual, let alone an individual needing medications for medical procedures or conditions. The Customer Service Representatives handling my order were not only inept, but they have a Goose Egg portion of common sense.

John J. Lacue DMD, MD!

This review was modified by jlacue1001 on November 22 2016 07:12:18 PM

2016-10-21

the best meds is H.W.

"GREAT SERVICE AND HELPFUL"

2016-08-30

Excellent customer service

"This is one of the best companies where I have experienced excellent customer service and they are less than the big box pharmacy where they nickel and dime you if you don't have insurance I use to stand in line and see the looks on the elderly when they tell them their co_pay and they trying to figure out how to pay so sad .thank you again Healthwarehouse"

This review was modified by Tinyvalentin on August 30 2016 03:54:05 PM

2016-07-25

Awesome Company!

"I stumbled across this website after a medication program I was previously in told me that my husband made too much for them to continue helping us with my medication and I was about to run out of my prescription which if that happened would cause me to go through horrible withdrawal symptoms. Healthwarehouse.com was fast in getting my prescription from my Dr. and (even with a high volume of refills) they were able to get my prescription filled quickly and sent out so that I would not run into the withdrawal issue. I am so thankful to have found them and have already recommended them to friends and family and will continue to do so.
P.S. They are actually cheaper than the program I was in!
Thank you for help!!!

2016-05-16

Great Price and Fast Service!

"Health Warehouse is the cheapest place I've found for ordering meds online. The prices can't be beat. The med I ordered at HW was around $25 for 180 pills. The pharmacy's price was $1,000 for 90 pills. I will be ordering from HW in the future. Shipping only took five days!"

This review was modified by Uboat7 on May 16 2016 01:32:24 PM

2016-04-28

the best for less

"I was very pleased at the price ans service provided by health warehouse, I am a disabled veteran and the prescription I was given was not carried at the VA pharmacy. I looked elsewhere and the price was well out of my financial means. I was lucky the Dr. informed me of this site."

Great online pharmacy

"Great price that was MUCH lower than Walmart and on time delivery"

Great Overall!!!

"It is cheaper yo get my yearly RXS than through my Insurance plan!"

2016-04-27

I bless the day I came across Health Warehouse!

"I was trying to find the best price for Bayer Breeze 2 diabetic test strips for our clinic. We have many low income people that come to our clinic so we needed to buy the strips at a low price where we could afford to provide them for our clients. Thank you for being there for us!"

2016-04-27

"Products delivered were the products ordered, I am completely satisfied with the quality of the medications.
If you get what you ordered and the quality is what's expected, that is the gold standard of service.

2016-04-27

Great service, great value!

"I have always been very happy with the products I order. The price can't be beat and the order is shipped promptly."

2016-03-17

Healthwarehouse took care of our sick dog!

"Our three year old Lab "Woody" has been diagnosed with a potentially fatal fungal lung infection called Blastomycosis. We were face with a four to six month treatment plan of very expensive meds. We searched the internet for a safe and affordable source for these long term drugs. Thank God we found Healthwarehouse. They provided us with the meds at almost 50% the cost of local sources. Their service was outstanding. Woody got his meds weekly ... he never missed a dose. Then in the middle of the treatment plan our Vet switched meds. We had to scramble, and Healthwarehouse stepped up and mede the transition seamless!

We honestly do not know how we would have gotten through the last two months without the team at Healthwarehouse. These guys are the real deal. 100% US meds and a service team that is unbeatable. Woody is holding his own and has turned the corner thanks to uninterrupted regiment of medication. Thanks guys for doing you part!!!

This review was modified by jkoc41 on March 17 2016 01:02:59 PM

2016-01-25

Horrible Customer Service

"It took over 2 weeks to get a refill shipped and these are birth control pills!!! Much easier to transfer a prescription to them than to get a refill. They took over a week to confirm they received the refill from my doctor then they were out of stock and didn't let me know. So still haven't received prescription. They didn't even offer to expedite the shipment since it was their fault the shipment took so long. If you need your prescription in a timely manner shop elsewhere. "

This review was modified by juliejrj on January 25 2016 01:05:55 PM
Rep reply posted May-11-2016

A rep from HealthWarehouse, healthwarehouse1, has responded

“Dear Customer,

I am incredibly sorry for the horrible service you received. This is absolutely not how we intend to treat any of our customers. Our goal is to deliver fantastic customer service in addition to offering industry leading prices.

The service you describe is not just "less than satisfactory"; it is inexcusable. We have made pretty large changes to our staffing, policies, and management since this review was posted. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future so that we may prove ourselves to you.

Unfortunately, we do not have any contact information for you here on ResellerRatings, otherwise we would contact you directly.

If you are willing, please reach out to our management at Feedback@HealthWarehouse.com, or by phone at 1-800-748-7001. If there is anything we can do to make up for this, please let us know.”

Share HealthWarehouse's store rating

HealthWarehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthWarehouse is a merchant member
HealthWarehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.