Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I was wary trying Health Warehouse, especially having seen the ratings on this site. But I decided to try it anyway, and I'm glad I did.
I didn't sign up for auto refill, since folks here have had trouble with that, but my experience was great. I filled out the form and mailed my prescription in on Friday, got an email from them Tuesday morning saying that they hadn't gotten my script yet but would email me as soon as they ship it. Wednesday afternoon, they said they'd shipped it and I got it on Thursday. I opted to get the overnight shipping because I needed the medicine ASAP and even with the overnight shipping, it was cheaper than getting a significantly smaller amount of medicine from a local pharmacy ($40 for 180 tablets vs $75 for 30).
It arrived just before noon on Thursday, and as far as I can tell, the medicine is real. I was more than a little skeptical, but I think that Health Warehouse is a good resource for cheaper medicine. I will be ordering from them again.

modified review This review was modified by blindharrier on December 13 2014 01:22:29 PM

"Complete screw ups - go someplace else. Tried to save money but it's not worth it. F these morons.

Twice I have run out of an important prescription I need and cannot run out of - I've been out for more than a week. They filled 2 of 3 but not the one I need most. When they did fill it - they held the other two for more than a week before telling me they would all ship together "today." That was more than a week ago.

modified review This review was modified by dmcinteer on July 22 2014 03:38:09 PM

"You would be hard pressed to find better prices on prescription drugs if you have to pay in full yourself if you can't get them covered by insurance, but don't expect them to come when you need them. I found their prices to be significantly less than Costco's and maybe 1/3 of Walgreens, CVS, etc. but it takes many calls to get it done. Most calls I received absolutely wrong and "guaranteed" information about how many pills they could ship, when they would be shipped, and even that they were shipped and they would send me a tracking number, all not true. Unfortunately I ran out of drugs I needed before I received my RX both times so far. I have no idea whether or when they may have come if I hadn't called every day or two. I saved about $250 and received the same medication sold at Walgreens but it is run like a fly by night operation and I wouldn't send a new script to them. There are other FDA approved online pharmacies with slightly higher prices that I will try next time. Check online pharmacies out at: http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/BuyingUsingMedicineSafely/BuyingMedicinesOvertheInternet/BeSafeRxKnowYourOnlinePharmacy/ucm318487.htm"

modified review This review was modified by jb2468 on February 25 2014 10:04:10 AM

"I'm so upset. I ordered a product several weeks ago, just to get an e-mail saying that they product is 'out of stock' two weeks later. The product was supposed to be here in 3-7 days. That's a lie, it's 14 days just to get an e-mail saying they don't have the product. So where's my refund? I've sent several e-mail and made several calls demanding a refund with no response. God I'm so angry right now.

modified review This review was modified by clancybyrne on September 22 2013 10:28:52 AM

"The prices are low and if you don't have a prescription plan, using them is attractive until you start ordering from them. In the last year, I have had FOUR orders totally fouled up by them. The shipped the wrong item which could have been a medical disaster had not read the label carefully. They lose prescriptions. The acknowledge shipment but when you check the order, item(s) are missing.

Again, you might save money but you might also run out of meds because they messed your order.

I for one have about had it and will find another source. One that is reliable.

"My husband has over 9 medications he has to take daily. Even though he has medicare, these medications eat up his Medicare Part D very fast. We have been ordering from Health Warehouse for over a year. We have cut our medication expense by 72% on an annual bases. This company is a real pharmacy and their customer service has been awesome. I would recommend HealthWarehouse.com to anyone who can't afford retail pharmacy prices or don't have insurance."

"This company probably is a scam. I placed an order on October 3, 2011, more than 2 months ago, and I still haven't received the medicine. They don't answer their telephones. Their customer service does not reply to my email. And I am stuck.

They charged my credit card $228 very quickly and I probably won't see the money again.

Here is my order information:
Product Name Anastrozole 1mg Tablets Size: 360 Tablets Ordered: 2011-10-03 10:06:43

Price: $228.00
Order ID: 100577474

This is a fraudulent company. Beware!

"I've been ordering from www.HealthWarehouse.com now for over a year and I have never had any issues. My wife also orders from there and she has not had any issues either.
Neither of us have insurance and were spending about $400 a month on medication. With HealthWarehouse.com we are now spending around a $100.
Ive recommended it to all my friends who dont insurance and could save some money.
I am not really sure what everyone else is complaining about. I think most of them either dont undertstand the process or are drug addicts

"Well it's been two weeks since placing my order. They said they did not receive my doctors script the first time so I had to have my doctor fax it again. Online customer service said they received the script and would ship on Friday the 2nd of September. It's the 7th, status says; not shipped. I wrote an email, no response. It appears the only thing they do fast is charge your credit card. The Attorney General in this State is a personal friend of mine and takes it quite serious when I report hucksters. As a former law enforcement officer he knows I don't report companies for fun, it's because they are not doing business in an ethical manner. Last time it was a brokerage company who was playing fast and loose making unauthorized trades on my account. They got barred from doing business inside my state for 18 months. I'll give them another 7 days before I release the hounds of hell on them."

"Healthwarehouse is a scam. The company phone number does not work. They have not filled my prescription but they charged my account. I asked for a credit and to cancel my order. They said they credited my account and cancelled the order but no credit appeared on my account. You cannot get a meaningful response from them and only one person "responds" to emails. Beware of this company. They are too good to be true. Notice that they do not allow feedback from real people on their website?"

"My first review written is dedicated to the piece of dog crap company called HealthWarehouse.com. I placed a simple 2 item order for $20 and needed my items within a week. They offered free 2-7 day shipping which fit my schedule perfectly. One week went by and no package. Two weeks and still nothing!! At this point I was furious. I called customer service to complain but they left me on hold for over 10 minutes so I hung up. Customer service does not exist for unhappy customers. I wrote a lengthy email complaining that I had already waited 2 weeks for my package and I needed it immediately or else I wanted a full refund. Turns out the morons completely forgot to ship my package. The simpleminded, scatterbrained, moronic, brainless customer service rep finally sent my package out UPS GROUND. Let's think about this one for a minute: The customer (me) ordered a package, expecting to receive it in 1 week. After 2 weeks, the customer still didn't receive their package. Now the customer is 1 week behind their scheduled package date. They demand immediate delivery of their item or a refund. Immediate delivery translates into NEXT DAY AIR or 2 DAY AIR. Why in the %@!%#$ would you ship UPS GROUND from across the country, knowing it will take an additional 7 days to reach the customer who's already waited 2 weeks?!!!?!? This idiotic, asinine, lame, retarded, birdbrained company called HealthWarehouse.com will NEVER receive a penny from me ever again. The medical equipment I ordered was needed for my sick mother and I was forced to purchase the same items for 3 times the price at a local medical supply store. Once my order comes, I will be returning it back for a full refund. They don't deserve to profit from a businessman like me who knows the importance of timeliness and customer service."

"I found HealthWarehouse.com on the VIPPS website; they are listed as a certified online pharmacy. The Rx that I needed costs over $200 at Walgreens and $19.50 at Healthwarehouse.com. That should have been a red flag, but I don't have insurance and I'm unemployed so I needed a bargain. I selected my medicine on the website (generic version) and placed the order. I called to find out how to submit my prescription (with 2 refills) and the CSR told me to mail it, because a fax would still have to be verified with the doctor. I received the medicine quickly because I paid a little extra (approx. $9) for expedited shipping. I also saved 10% on my next refill by signing up for auto-refills. (Beware: if you select expedited shipping on the original order & opt for auto-refill, they will charge you the extra shipping charges each month!)
The medicine I received was not as potent as the medicine I received previously from local pharmacies. I stayed on the Healthwarehouse medicine for 2 months and did not have the same relief of symptoms as I have had previously.
After about 24 days, I received an email at 12:30am saying my order had been processed. This was the auto-refill. My bank account was debited the next morning. I called as soon as HealthWarehouse opened at 9am to ask them not to send the medicine since it had not been a month. Being unemployed, the $30 debited prematurely had a huge impact. Sometimes that is all that is between me and an overdrawn account! The CSR told me that he could not cancel the shipment, but he would refund the cost of the expedited shipping. I never received that refund. At that time I cancelled the auto-refill option.
The next month, I received the middle-of-the-night email saying my order had been shipped!!! I called the next morning and stayed on hold for about 10 minutes, then decided to hang up & write it off as a learning experience. It was my last refill, so I could just change pharmacies and forget about this bad experience.
Imagine my surprise when I received an email at midnight last night saying my order was being processed! I immediately sent an email asking them to cancel the order & warning them that I did not have a prescription for additional medication and that they did not have permission to debit my account. I believe they purposely send these emails at hours that most people will not see them immediately and if they do, the office is closed and you can't call them anyway.
I received aresponse email at 9am this morning saying I was enrolled in auto-refill and that is why an additional order was placed. Remember I cancelled auto-refill two months ago! The email said the order would not have been shipped unless they had received a new prescription. But they certainly didn't wait for a new Rx to take the money out of my account!!! They charged me for an order I didn't place for a medication I DID NOT HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR!!!!!
I called Healthwarehouse this morning and spoke to a CSR. I explained the situation to her & tried very hard to stay calm. She apologized and made sure that auto-refill was cancelled. She said they would have called my doctor for a new prescription WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! She could not explain why the money was taken out of my bank account without a Rx. She says a refund has been issued and it is up to my bank how quickly it will be processed. Judging from previous experience, I doubt I'll see that money anytime soon.

Healthwarehouse.com is NOT a bargain!!!

"Steven, most pharmacies don't fully stock all medications they carry. For my part, I began ordering from healthwarehouse.com some months ago because their prices were about 1/3 of what I could find anywhere else in the US (I have no insurance and am on two expensive brand-name medications as well as several generics). I am in the middle of placing my 3rd order right now. The only bad thing I can say is don't bother paying for overnight shipping as it may take them several days to fill the order, so you won't realize any real speed benefit. Order 2 weeks or so in advance of when you need something and you'll be fine. Finally, as long as I've been a customer the coupon code HWH5 has been good for 5% off, which is nice. Highly recommended overall."

"Pleasant, however their warehouse doesn't fully stock all their medications. Also, my $180 order was charged my card for $280 which was rejected because I fortunately used a prepaid card."

HealthWarehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HealthWarehouse is not a merchant member
HealthWarehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!