Stores > HealthWarehouse
  • HealthWarehouse
      9am - 7pm EST, Monday - Friday.
      1-800-748-7001
      1-888-870-2808
      support@healthwarehouse.com
      1-800-748-7001

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthWarehouse by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

Got nothing but the runaround.

"I did business with them months ago with no problems. This time WHAT A FREAKING DISASTER.
3/20 called HW to ask if they could get me a particular brand of Losartan because I was allergic to FD&C Yellow #7 dye. They said no problem, but I had to mail them my prescription because they wouldn't accept scanned copy.
3/24 no sign they got my prescriptions so I called. Oh yes, we got it, but we didn't know what to do with it because there was no order. Told the operator the spiel about the yellow dye and they agreed to special order from acceptable mfr and they'd call me back with a quote. I said I don't need a quote, I need pills because I'm getting low. I'll ppay extra for shipping because I need it fast. I'll take any brand they have as long as it doesn't have that dye. Same with the pantoprazole. Okay, we'll get it on order and call you with a quote.
3/25 no call and no order on website so I call again. Different person. Can't do anything until Monday, but we'll get you a quote. I tell them I don't need quote, I need pills. Okay, we'll get them on order.
3/27 no call but website says it's on order with the extra charge for the specific mfr I requested, except there are double orders for everything. I get a phone call in the afternoon from the guy from 3/24 who has a quote and no clue that I've already placed the order.
3/28 orders on website changed fixed except now the losartan doesn't say specific mfr, but it still charges extra. I wait.
3/29 order processing. I wait.
4/3 still waiting. Send email asking what the hold up on shipping. No response but order suddenly shipped.
4/6 finally got the order, but the losartan was the same brand with the FD&C yellow dye I can pick up at Smiths for half the cost. Very angry, I call them. Operator speaks to supervisor. They apologize and say they'll over night the right ones.
4/10 no sign of pills and I'm having to take the ones that make me sick because I don't have anything else. Get a notice that the pills have shipped with tracking number and they want me to return the ones I got, which I can't. I also get a notice that they've shipped the requested brand of pantoprazole (which I didn't need because the ones they sent were fine).
4/12 package arrives with the pantoprazole, but not the losartan. Tired of getting nothing but lip service and wanting to have a written record, I email them and tell them. Got automated response saying they'll get back to me in a day or two.
4/13 Notice on the website my issue has been resolved so I send them a message from there telling them I didn't get the losartan.
4/14 got an email asking if my issue was resolve. I respond back saying the losartan was missing from the package. No response.
4/17 go to their website and send another message. Automated response again.
4/18 get an email saying their records show I received the package. I email back underlined and bold that for the third time: I got the package, but the losartan wasn't in it and that they screwed up again.
4/19 get an email from Jessica saying so sorry she'll check it out and get back to me.
4/20 no response but I see another order noted as Pending on the website for losartan, but it says nothing about a special mfr. I email Jessica (whom I think isn't a real person) and remind her that I have to have the brand without the FD&C yellow dye. No response.
4/21 no response yet so I email Jessica saying I was beginning to think they were blowing me off. No response. I send another email saying I want my losartan by Monday or I'll file a complaint with the BBB. No response.
4/24 no response and no pills. Website says reshipment pending but issue resolved. I go to chat and ask what's going on, giving the issue number. Chat doesn't respond either. I give up.
I'm going to find another source that isn't run by the 3 Stooges. Never do business with HW ever again and will let everyone I know on Facebook not to either.

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from HealthWarehouse, healthwarehouse1, has responded

“I first of all want to apologize for the mess you've been dealing with, and the poor communication from our end. My name Justin Danford and I am the Director of Customer Relations for our company. I know you have given up on our company, and I completely understand your decision to move to another pharmacy. Regardless, I would really like to make this situation right, and process my own internal investigation into what happened. I'm going to reach out to you via email, and hopefully get to the bottom of this.

Alternatively, please feel free to reach out to me directly at JDanford@HealthWarehouse.com, or by phone at 1-800-748-7001 ext 7033.”

2017-03-31

too long

"once the order is received, the amount of time it takes to be processed and out to shipping is appalling."

2017-03-16

A very frustrating experience.

"You will save some money at the expense of service. Their phone support just tells you how sorry they are. No real help from them.
Let me elaborate.
Prescription is set to auto refill on March 4.
March 5th I get the e-mail that there’s no refills left.
On March 6th the vet faxes them a new prescription.
Remember their “You should expect 1-3 days of processing time, though our average is around 24 hours” claim? Well that means that at the latest the prescription should be filled by March 9th.
On March 10th I called and was told “we have everything, the prescription will be filled in a day. Sorry for the delay”.
March 13th “the prescription will be filled in a day, sorry.”
March 14th “sorry”.
March 15th you get the idea.
Finally March 16, 2017 , 2:13 am Arrived at USPS Facility.
Throughout all these calls no help from the people on their support line other than been told that I can get another prescription and have it filled locally. Wow!

2017-02-02

Great...if you don't use the Check Gateway

"I've been ordering from them for a year usually paying by Master Card and very happy. I made the mistake of paying the last order using Check Gateway and big mistake. It took 13 business days to get the order."

2016-11-22

Beware of HealthWarehouse.com

"I ordered prescription eyedrops on 10/29/2016 online from HealthWarehouse.com, and I sent, by USPS,the original prescription from the Dr at St Luke's Cataract Center in Tarpon Springs, Florida. On 11/22/2016 a Customer Service Representative of HealthWarehouse informs me by email that the company will not fill my prescription because they claim the prescription that I sent them is a copy, not the original. If this were true, why did it take the representative over three weeks to inform me, knowing that I needed this medicine ASAP after Cataract Surgery? This is not a dangerous drug; it is just an NSAID Anti-Inflammatory to help the ocular apparatus heal more rapidly.

I could not and would not recommend this company to provide medications to a deceased individual, let alone an individual needing medications for medical procedures or conditions. The Customer Service Representatives handling my order were not only inept, but they have a Goose Egg portion of common sense.

John J. Lacue DMD, MD!

2016-10-21

the best meds is H.W.

"GREAT SERVICE AND HELPFUL"

2016-08-30

Excellent customer service

"This is one of the best companies where I have experienced excellent customer service and they are less than the big box pharmacy where they nickel and dime you if you don't have insurance I use to stand in line and see the looks on the elderly when they tell them their co_pay and they trying to figure out how to pay so sad .thank you again Healthwarehouse"

2016-07-25

Awesome Company!

"I stumbled across this website after a medication program I was previously in told me that my husband made too much for them to continue helping us with my medication and I was about to run out of my prescription which if that happened would cause me to go through horrible withdrawal symptoms. Healthwarehouse.com was fast in getting my prescription from my Dr. and (even with a high volume of refills) they were able to get my prescription filled quickly and sent out so that I would not run into the withdrawal issue. I am so thankful to have found them and have already recommended them to friends and family and will continue to do so.
P.S. They are actually cheaper than the program I was in!
Thank you for help!!!

2016-05-16

Great Price and Fast Service!

"Health Warehouse is the cheapest place I've found for ordering meds online. The prices can't be beat. The med I ordered at HW was around $25 for 180 pills. The pharmacy's price was $1,000 for 90 pills. I will be ordering from HW in the future. Shipping only took five days!"

2016-04-28

the best for less

"I was very pleased at the price ans service provided by health warehouse, I am a disabled veteran and the prescription I was given was not carried at the VA pharmacy. I looked elsewhere and the price was well out of my financial means. I was lucky the Dr. informed me of this site."

Great online pharmacy

"Great price that was MUCH lower than Walmart and on time delivery"

Great Overall!!!

"It is cheaper yo get my yearly RXS than through my Insurance plan!"

2016-04-27

I bless the day I came across Health Warehouse!

"I was trying to find the best price for Bayer Breeze 2 diabetic test strips for our clinic. We have many low income people that come to our clinic so we needed to buy the strips at a low price where we could afford to provide them for our clients. Thank you for being there for us!"

2016-04-27

"Products delivered were the products ordered, I am completely satisfied with the quality of the medications.
If you get what you ordered and the quality is what's expected, that is the gold standard of service.

2016-04-27

Great service, great value!

"I have always been very happy with the products I order. The price can't be beat and the order is shipped promptly."

Share HealthWarehouse's store rating

HealthWarehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthWarehouse is a merchant member
HealthWarehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,408 merchant members.