• HealthWarehouse

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Very inexpensive and fast. I was shocked that this prescription had gone up 700% at Costco and it was expensive to begin with. Health warehouse still had it priced at the original price, just 15% of what Costco wanted."

modified review This review was modified by Scott3p0 on April 08 2015 11:42:49 AM

"Very fast service. Always on time and packaged nicely.

Bruce Siemsen

modified review This review was modified by Brucesiemsen on May 14 2015 06:49:32 PM

"I order my five prescriptions for 360 days at a time, the savings are great but the advantage of haveing them on hand when I need them is a big plus..
I dont miss having to call my doctor for a refill and driving to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription.
Once a year they are delivered right to my door.
Donald Fairhaven Ma.

"Wonderful prices, wonderful service!"

"Was able to order quickly & received prescriptions quickly"

"I like the note on my account which tells me how many refills remain on my RX. The people I speak with over the phone are always friendly act like they really appreciate talking to me.

"Was unable to use my health flexible spending account Mastercard. Was able to do that with my old FSA card. Not happy about this and even less happy that the customer service person I chatted with could only say, "I've never been able to get those cards to work." A business that wants to continue to sell prescription drugs has to get its act together to make these cards work or they will soon find they are losing business."

"I have used HealthWarehouse for 2 years service is great never had an issue."

"this is the first time I haven't been VERY satisfied with Health Warehouse. And it's only because my prescription has not yet arrived. I have followed it with the postal service tracker and it got pretty close, then was sent back to Cincinnati. Saturday a.m. it was within 200 miles, but now it's back off somewhere. It may be the USPS's fault, but maybe the label was wrong?? "

"Normally responds in a timely and effective manner, and delivers well before expected delivery date. Last 2 orders have met with some unkown delay after mailing in new perscriptions. The postal service has also taken about twice as long as they had until these past 2 orders."

"Exellent services very nice people"

"very happy with healthwarehouse, service is very good and scripts are delivered,very quickly!"

"Product was easy to order/reorder on site.
Speedy delivery.
Extremely happy with the service!

"great very fast and good experience"

"i am very pleased with healthwarehouse. i recommend them whenever i get the chance."

Share HealthWarehouse's store rating

HealthWarehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HealthWarehouse is not a merchant member
HealthWarehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!