Stores > HealthWarehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-01-25

Horrible Customer Service

"It took over 2 weeks to get a refill shipped and these are birth control pills!!! Much easier to transfer a prescription to them than to get a refill. They took over a week to confirm they received the refill from my doctor then they were out of stock and didn't let me know. So still haven't received prescription. They didn't even offer to expedite the shipment since it was their fault the shipment took so long. If you need your prescription in a timely manner shop elsewhere. "

This review was modified by juliejrj on January 25 2016 01:05:55 PM

2015-12-15

"I placed an order mid-Nov.; now Mid-Dec. and still waiting on it. Partially my fault as I sent a copy of prescription, at first and then had to mail in original prescriptions. They claim they haven't received them, however they have not been returned so it is my feeling, they have been lost. Instead of calling and having to wait 10 min. or longer, I have taken to e-mailing them. Response terrible!! My last two have gone unanswered now for over a week. Don't seem concerned that I don;t have my prescriptions or my medicine. Will never order from them again and I would suggest anyone thinking about doing so, re-consider!"

This review was modified by gcm05 on December 15 2015 02:46:08 PM

2015-11-24

"Stay away from this company. I mailed the request form and original Rx prescription to them and had got a back call to confirm my e-mail address. Unfortunately nothing happened after. They lost all my paper and have been very rude. Unprofessional Customer Support Service "

This review was modified by Richi11 on November 24 2015 11:01:21 AM

2015-10-19

"I like being able to order my prescriptions with HealthWareHouse. Everyone I have spoken to whenever I call are always very polite and handle everything very quickly. The only problem I do have is I can't access the web site for some reason, so I have to call in my orders. I like to be able to see which ones I have ordered and just how much I have left. "

2015-04-08

"Very inexpensive and fast. I was shocked that this prescription had gone up 700% at Costco and it was expensive to begin with. Health warehouse still had it priced at the original price, just 15% of what Costco wanted."

This review was modified by Scott3p0 on April 08 2015 11:42:49 AM

2015-04-03

"Very fast service. Always on time and packaged nicely.

Bruce Siemsen

This review was modified by Brucesiemsen on May 14 2015 06:49:32 PM

2015-03-12

"I order my five prescriptions for 360 days at a time, the savings are great but the advantage of haveing them on hand when I need them is a big plus..
I dont miss having to call my doctor for a refill and driving to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription.
Once a year they are delivered right to my door.
Donald Fairhaven Ma.

2015-03-11

"Wonderful prices, wonderful service!"

2015-03-09

"Was able to order quickly & received prescriptions quickly"

2015-03-07

"I like the note on my account which tells me how many refills remain on my RX. The people I speak with over the phone are always friendly act like they really appreciate talking to me.

2015-03-07

"Was unable to use my health flexible spending account Mastercard. Was able to do that with my old FSA card. Not happy about this and even less happy that the customer service person I chatted with could only say, "I've never been able to get those cards to work." A business that wants to continue to sell prescription drugs has to get its act together to make these cards work or they will soon find they are losing business."

2015-03-06

"I have been satisfied with Healthwarehouse. Just wish they would carry more types of prescription drugs.
Thanks Lisa Holmes

2015-03-06

"HealthWarehouse delivered my order fast (3days) with no issues.

I will be using this company for my medical needs.

Thanks
DaveD

2015-03-06

"The delivery was quick and the transaction was smooth. I was surprised however that the item was not in the original container and sealed."

2015-03-06

"I could have arrived a little faster."

Share HealthWarehouse's store rating

HealthWarehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HealthWarehouse is not a merchant member
HealthWarehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!