Stores > HealthWarehouse

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-16

Great Price and Fast Service!

"Health Warehouse is the cheapest place I've found for ordering meds online. The prices can't be beat. The med I ordered at HW was around $25 for 180 pills. The pharmacy's price was $1,000 for 90 pills. I will be ordering from HW in the future. Shipping only took five days!"

This review was modified by Uboat7 on May 16 2016 01:32:24 PM

2016-04-28

the best for less

"I was very pleased at the price ans service provided by health warehouse, I am a disabled veteran and the prescription I was given was not carried at the VA pharmacy. I looked elsewhere and the price was well out of my financial means. I was lucky the Dr. informed me of this site."

Great online pharmacy

"Great price that was MUCH lower than Walmart and on time delivery"

Great Overall!!!

"It is cheaper yo get my yearly RXS than through my Insurance plan!"

2016-04-27

I bless the day I came across Health Warehouse!

"I was trying to find the best price for Bayer Breeze 2 diabetic test strips for our clinic. We have many low income people that come to our clinic so we needed to buy the strips at a low price where we could afford to provide them for our clients. Thank you for being there for us!"

2016-04-27

"Products delivered were the products ordered, I am completely satisfied with the quality of the medications.
If you get what you ordered and the quality is what's expected, that is the gold standard of service.

2016-04-27

Great service, great value!

"I have always been very happy with the products I order. The price can't be beat and the order is shipped promptly."

2016-03-17

Healthwarehouse took care of our sick dog!

"Our three year old Lab "Woody" has been diagnosed with a potentially fatal fungal lung infection called Blastomycosis. We were face with a four to six month treatment plan of very expensive meds. We searched the internet for a safe and affordable source for these long term drugs. Thank God we found Healthwarehouse. They provided us with the meds at almost 50% the cost of local sources. Their service was outstanding. Woody got his meds weekly ... he never missed a dose. Then in the middle of the treatment plan our Vet switched meds. We had to scramble, and Healthwarehouse stepped up and mede the transition seamless!

We honestly do not know how we would have gotten through the last two months without the team at Healthwarehouse. These guys are the real deal. 100% US meds and a service team that is unbeatable. Woody is holding his own and has turned the corner thanks to uninterrupted regiment of medication. Thanks guys for doing you part!!!

This review was modified by jkoc41 on March 17 2016 01:02:59 PM

2016-01-25

Horrible Customer Service

"It took over 2 weeks to get a refill shipped and these are birth control pills!!! Much easier to transfer a prescription to them than to get a refill. They took over a week to confirm they received the refill from my doctor then they were out of stock and didn't let me know. So still haven't received prescription. They didn't even offer to expedite the shipment since it was their fault the shipment took so long. If you need your prescription in a timely manner shop elsewhere. "

This review was modified by juliejrj on January 25 2016 01:05:55 PM
Rep reply posted May-11-2016

“Dear Customer,

I am incredibly sorry for the horrible service you received. This is absolutely not how we intend to treat any of our customers. Our goal is to deliver fantastic customer service in addition to offering industry leading prices.

The service you describe is not just "less than satisfactory"; it is inexcusable. We have made pretty large changes to our staffing, policies, and management since this review was posted. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future so that we may prove ourselves to you.

Unfortunately, we do not have any contact information for you here on ResellerRatings, otherwise we would contact you directly.

If you are willing, please reach out to our management at Feedback@HealthWarehouse.com, or by phone at 1-800-748-7001. If there is anything we can do to make up for this, please let us know.”

2015-12-15

"I placed an order mid-Nov.; now Mid-Dec. and still waiting on it. Partially my fault as I sent a copy of prescription, at first and then had to mail in original prescriptions. They claim they haven't received them, however they have not been returned so it is my feeling, they have been lost. Instead of calling and having to wait 10 min. or longer, I have taken to e-mailing them. Response terrible!! My last two have gone unanswered now for over a week. Don't seem concerned that I don;t have my prescriptions or my medicine. Will never order from them again and I would suggest anyone thinking about doing so, re-consider!"

This review was modified by gcm05 on December 15 2015 02:46:08 PM
Rep reply posted May-11-2016

A rep from HealthWarehouse, healthwarehouse1, has responded

“Dear Customer, I wanted apologize for the issues you experienced late last year. I do see that you have ordered with us multiple times since, so I'm hopeful that these recent orders have reflected our typical speedy and accurate service. That being said, if you do still have any concerns with our company (with our customer service or our processing), we would love to here from you. The kind of service you experienced is simply unacceptable. As we have continued to grow and improve, our focus has shifted from just being "inexpensive" to also providing phenomenal customer service. You can always reach out to us at 1-800-748-7001, or by email at Feedback@HealthWarehouse.com.”

2015-11-24

"Stay away from this company. I mailed the request form and original Rx prescription to them and had got a back call to confirm my e-mail address. Unfortunately nothing happened after. They lost all my paper and have been very rude. Unprofessional Customer Support Service "

This review was modified by Richi11 on November 24 2015 11:01:21 AM
Rep reply posted May-13-2016

A rep from HealthWarehouse, healthwarehouse1, has responded

“Richi, I am unbelievably sorry for the awful service you received. This is absolutely not how we do business, whether for a patient ordering prescription medication, or a customer ordering over the counter products. We have gone through a significant revamp through our customer support and pharmacy in an effort to provide much better service. Unfortunately, we do not have access to any of your information here on ResellerRatings. If you are willing, please reach out to our team at 1-800-748-7001 and feel free to speak with a manager. We would love an opportunity to show you our improved services and earn your business.”

2015-10-19

"I like being able to order my prescriptions with HealthWareHouse. Everyone I have spoken to whenever I call are always very polite and handle everything very quickly. The only problem I do have is I can't access the web site for some reason, so I have to call in my orders. I like to be able to see which ones I have ordered and just how much I have left. "

2015-04-08

"Very inexpensive and fast. I was shocked that this prescription had gone up 700% at Costco and it was expensive to begin with. Health warehouse still had it priced at the original price, just 15% of what Costco wanted."

This review was modified by Scott3p0 on April 08 2015 11:42:49 AM

2015-04-03

"Very fast service. Always on time and packaged nicely.

Bruce Siemsen

This review was modified by Brucesiemsen on May 14 2015 06:49:32 PM

2015-03-12

"I order my five prescriptions for 360 days at a time, the savings are great but the advantage of haveing them on hand when I need them is a big plus..
I dont miss having to call my doctor for a refill and driving to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription.
Once a year they are delivered right to my door.
Donald Fairhaven Ma.

Share HealthWarehouse's store rating

HealthWarehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthWarehouse is a merchant member
HealthWarehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.