Stores > Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company

• Hawaiian Isles

"I'll have to agree with the other reviews that this company does make a good coffee, however they are lacking in the customer support department.
I ordered a bag of coffee for a special occasion (the birth of my first child), since I was going to have family over I felt it would be a nice touch. The coffee never arrived. About a month later I checked the website to find that my order was on "permanent hold" status, so I enquired via email as to why my order was not shipped. They did reply saying that it was on hold because of the shipping method selected wasnt available and that I would have to use another carrier at the same price. Really? So I replied saying that it would be fine and to please ship out the order. It is a couple of weeks later, and I checked my order once again. It is still on "permanent hold" status.

The honesty of this company is in question for me. In their email they state that they attempted to contact me via the phone number I gave. Ive checked the number and its correct, and its my cell phone, which as we all know every call is logged. I show no calls from them. In addition after replying that the alternate shipping methos was OK, I still have no coffee.

Thus my advice is, if you order from them, dont get your hopes up as it may never arrive. There is too much competition in this industry for me to fuss with them any longer.

"Aloha and Mahalo to the Team. Everything OK and All employee very helpful. "

"We first tasted your coffee when we visited Hawaii back in 2009 for our 20th anniversary and fell in love with it. We have been ordering your coffee for the last 2 years 6 at a time when needed to refill our supply, we love the taste and smell of the Vanilla Macadamia Nut and other coffees here on the East coast of the main island just doesn't taste or smell the same. We hope you never close your shop as I would hate to have to visit Hawaii just for a cup of coffee,,, BUT that would be a good reason too."

"I just want to say, I placed my order with your company and as soon as I got my email confirmation,, I panicked. I had ordered the wrong thing! I called the company and the gentleman that helped me was wonderful. He canceled my wrong order and placed the right order for me.It was a very pleasant surprise for me. My order hasn't arrived yet, but I am sure it will be here soon. I know where to call if it isn't and I am sure they will take care it! I will order from here again!"

"Always best service. Only coffee we drink since 2006. We visited the islands back then, walked the coffee plantaion. The Vanilla Macadamia nut is our favorite. We have tried most of the coffees offered, but the macadamia nuts are the best."

This time I ordered my coffee by telephone.I wish to thank Louis for taking my order. I did receive it and everything was fine. I know I can buy it in my area. I do not know if they have all the different flavors and the price is higher. Actually the price would have been about the same even with the shipping.

"Hello, Thank you very much for the sale.Today We received our order.We are very happy. Kona Coffee is delicious and excellent, is fantastic. Mahalo. Have you a nice day and greetings from Spain. Mil gracias y saludos, Grazyna. "

"I love Hawaiian Isles Kona coffee, Over 30 + years of visiting the islands I have tried all varieties from all sources and yours is the purest and smoothest cup. My favorite place in the world is Maui and when I sip your coffee I am transported right back to a beautiful lanai watching the sunrise."

"I have ordered from Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Co. before. My wife and I visit Maui and we always use this product. We now use it at home (missouri) and it brings back the wonderful times we have along the coast of Lahaina (and beyond). We will continue to use this company and try the different varieties available. The Hazelnut is our favorite so far."

I initially visited the Islands in 1992, and have been returning every 2 years.
On my first visit, I absolutely fell in love with Kona Coffee. I bought several bags to bring home with me as a special treat. Now, I have Kona on a daily basis. I will not drink any other coffee. Call me spoiled, but I call me smart. (My friends call me a spoiled brat!) This is the best coffee ever. I am enjoying a cup as I write this review. I have tried several flavors, but always come back to the original Kona coffee. Thanks for the wonderful service you provide. You guys rock!

"Our office received Hawaiian Kona Coffee a few years ago from a coworker who is from Hawaii. We brew a pot of Vanilla Macadamia Nut every afternoon. We love this coffee. Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company is very responsive and we enjoy doing business with them very. They are the greatest."

"First...the coffee is wonderful and I wouldn't drink anything else.
Second...the people at Hawaiian Isles are so nice and accommodating.
Third...they ship your order out quickly so there's no long-term waiting for your order.
Thank you Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company.

"We brewed Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee when in the Islands ( 10 trips now & counting ). Brought some home last July from Maui. Bought 4 -24 oz. GROUND by mistake ( MINE! ) last order ( I prefer whole bean ground right before brewing! ). Service and prices are extraordinarily good!"

"Snow is coming to Iowa and drinking Kona Coffee is like experincing the warm,taste, and smell of Hawaii all over again. Thanks Steve & Teresa Thompson "

"We enjoy these coffees so very much! I couldn't believe how fast I received my order and we are already brewing our tasty coffee! Both my husband and I are very satisfied with the coffees and also the delivery. Mahalo to the Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffe Company! "

Share Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company's store rating

Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company is not a merchant member
Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!