• Rating 9.33/10 33 reviews

Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company is not a merchant member
    Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company contact information

"I'll have to agree with the other reviews that this company does make a good coffee, however they are lacking in the customer support department.
I ordered a bag of coffee for a special occasion (the birth of my first child), since I was going to have family over I felt it would be a nice touch. The coffee never arrived. About a month later I checked the website to find that my order was on "permanent hold" status, so I enquired via email as to why my order was not shipped. They did reply saying that it was on hold because of the shipping method selected wasnt available and that I would have to use another carrier at the same price. Really? So I replied saying that it would be fine and to please ship out the order. It is a couple of weeks later, and I checked my order once again. It is still on "permanent hold" status.

The honesty of this company is in question for me. In their email they state that they attempted to contact me via the phone number I gave. Ive checked the number and its correct, and its my cell phone, which as we all know every call is logged. I show no calls from them. In addition after replying that the alternate shipping methos was OK, I still have no coffee.

Thus my advice is, if you order from them, dont get your hopes up as it may never arrive. There is too much competition in this industry for me to fuss with them any longer.

"Aloha and Mahalo to the Team. Everything OK and All employee very helpful. "

"We first tasted your coffee when we visited Hawaii back in 2009 for our 20th anniversary and fell in love with it. We have been ordering your coffee for the last 2 years 6 at a time when needed to refill our supply, we love the taste and smell of the Vanilla Macadamia Nut and other coffees here on the East coast of the main island just doesn't taste or smell the same. We hope you never close your shop as I would hate to have to visit Hawaii just for a cup of coffee,,, BUT that would be a good reason too."

"I just want to say, I placed my order with your company and as soon as I got my email confirmation,, I panicked. I had ordered the wrong thing! I called the company and the gentleman that helped me was wonderful. He canceled my wrong order and placed the right order for me.It was a very pleasant surprise for me. My order hasn't arrived yet, but I am sure it will be here soon. I know where to call if it isn't and I am sure they will take care it! I will order from here again!"

"HI,
This time I ordered my coffee by telephone.I wish to thank Louis for taking my order. I did receive it and everything was fine. I know I can buy it in my area. I do not know if they have all the different flavors and the price is higher. Actually the price would have been about the same even with the shipping.

"Hello, Thank you very much for the sale.Today We received our order.We are very happy. Kona Coffee is delicious and excellent, is fantastic. Mahalo. Have you a nice day and greetings from Spain. Mil gracias y saludos, Grazyna. "

"I love Hawaiian Isles Kona coffee, Over 30 + years of visiting the islands I have tried all varieties from all sources and yours is the purest and smoothest cup. My favorite place in the world is Maui and when I sip your coffee I am transported right back to a beautiful lanai watching the sunrise."

"I have ordered from Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Co. before. My wife and I visit Maui and we always use this product. We now use it at home (missouri) and it brings back the wonderful times we have along the coast of Lahaina (and beyond). We will continue to use this company and try the different varieties available. The Hazelnut is our favorite so far."

"We brewed Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee when in the Islands ( 10 trips now & counting ). Brought some home last July from Maui. Bought 4 -24 oz. GROUND by mistake ( MINE! ) last order ( I prefer whole bean ground right before brewing! ). Service and prices are extraordinarily good!"

"We enjoy these coffees so very much! I couldn't believe how fast I received my order and we are already brewing our tasty coffee! Both my husband and I are very satisfied with the coffees and also the delivery. Mahalo to the Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffe Company! "

"This is great coffee and service! I was worried about running out, but I placed my order two days ago and my coffee arrived today! I was really happy because I'm spoiled now and won't drink any other coffee. My husband and I have been drinking the Kona Vanilla Macadamia Nut coffee since we found it in Hawaii six years ago. We've also introduced it to some of our coffee loving friends and its the first thing they ask for when they visit our house. We love it!"

"Every time we return from the Islands, we have numerous 24oz. bags of our favorite Hawaiian Isles Kona Vanilla Macademia Nut coffee. When we run out, it is so easy to go online to order more. As it often happens, this time they had a great special going so I orderred a couple extra bags. In all the years that we have been ordering coffee directly from the Hawaiian Isles company, I have never been disappointed. In fact, the service is so good - the order is correct, they ship the next day, I always receive a thank you from the company, and I am able to enjoy our favorite cup of coffee every day- that I have never thought about another brand. This is a great company that understands the importance of customer service. If you haven't tried them before, don't put it off another day."

"Good turn-around in shipping, but FEDEX tried to deliver three 3 times, but never made the window when I was home. I had to have the product sent to my office."

"We purchased this brand of coffee from Costco while visiting the islands. This is great coffee and we are happy we can order it and begin each morning with a touch of the islands. We have shared this coffee with many relatives whom agree this is wonderful coffee at a great price. Our order was processed quickly and we are enjoying our kona coffee. Thank You L.B. Hampton Va."

"Terrific coffee. Great ordering experience. Ordered the coffee on Tuesday and received it on Friday of the same week. Shipping was a little high, but cheaper than a ticket to the Islands!"