Stores > Harneyhardware.com

• Business Hours: 9:00 AM To 5:30 PM Monday Through Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-03

Most informative review of Harney Hardware

"I purchased 13 door handles from Harney hardware in November of 2014 so just little over a year and a half ago. I was the superintendant for my home build and this was a custom home build with mid to high finishes. I did decide to go with a less expensive door handle. I had never used harney in the past but gave them a try. i initially ordered 7 of the residential 86215 door wave handles. They looked nice and seemed to work fine so I ordered 6 more. I now have 13 door handles in my home and in 20 months 9 of them no longer function. I figured one or two might have problems with a less expensive door handle but this has been unreal. The latch has become stuck in 9 of the handles so they do not even catch. I purchaed 100's of different items during my home build and this was by far the worst product in my home. I believe these were shortly discontinued after my purchase and I can certainly see why, but unfortunately I ended up with a bunch of dudd doorknobs.

Was very disappointed in the product and as a homebuilder I have passed along my experience wth Harney products when I have been asked. Now I am having to replace all of those after a year and a half.

2015-09-28

"I was daunted by the thought of replacing every single door handle in my house but I knew it had to be done. Thankfully, I found Harney Hardware during an online search and my worries were immediately erased. I didn't have to sacrifice quality to stay within budget. The hardware arrived with no defects and I was surprised at how solid it felt. It also makes me feel good to know they have a 5 year warranty. Customer service was also great and it was delivered in about a week."

This review was modified by ACL76 on September 28 2015 06:44:15 AM

2013-07-09

"Excellent products, fast service and terrific customer support! "

2013-07-08

"quick delivery, great quality for the price!"

2013-07-04

"Nina was very nice and helpful. The material arrived quickly, was well packed and of great quality. I am very satisfied."

2013-07-04

"Quick fulfillment and always on time!"

2013-07-02

"Quickly received an acknowledgement and shipping notification."

2013-07-02

"Wanted option of having all locks to the same key, but wasn't able to see that during the online ordering process"

2013-07-01

"Found exactly what I wanted. The website was very user friendly."

2013-07-01

"The prices were the best I've found anywhere! And the delivery was fast and on time. I can't wait to get started on my project!"

2013-07-01

"recent i bought a door closer ,and they dont send me the right one , what do i do ,i stiill have the new one on the box, email me back at Perryhernandez69@yahoo.com"

2013-06-29

"Delivery is very slow. I do not have my order yet. It is not scheduled until July 3."

2013-06-29

"Arrived well packaged and on time"

2013-06-28

"Awesome service
Awesome timeline on delivery
I will highly recommend to others

2013-06-27

" excellent customer service"

Share Harneyhardware.com's store rating

Harneyhardware.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Harneyhardware.com is not a merchant member
Harneyhardware.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!