Hardware and Tools Reviews - hardwareandtools.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 460 reviews

Hardware and Tools is not a merchant member
Hardware and Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"You will be okay with your dealings with this company UNLESS you are dissatisfied with the purchase. In that case, you will be charged the FULL SHIPPING PRICE that they gave to you free (and this price will far exceeds the cost you or I could ship the products. You will also have to pay your own shipping back to them. Additionally, if you opened any of the products, even if you put them back into the original packaging, you will not be allowed to return them. Their return policy states that they will dispose of the product and you will receive no credit for it. And finally, they will charge you a restocking fee just for ordering from them. GREAT customer service? NO!!!!! Order from somewhere else! Do not give them your business.

Additionally, be very cautious about the products you are ordering. I ordered four of one product and four of another. The latter was $4 more than the former (each). I received the exact same product for all eight, even though they had different descriptions and different prices.

Order elsewhere if you want to deal with an honest company that cares about its customers.

modified review This review was modified by MAGCPA on March 22 2014 06:43:13 AM

"I ordered two buckets of screws. They were delivered as promised."

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a two pack of drill bits. $1.79 + $3.40 shipping. When I got the order, it was only a one pack. When I notified them that they were one drill bit shy, they said it was an error, it should not have been listed as two back, and would be glad to refund me $.90. I said I'd really like the second drill bit - no they said. OK, then also refund half the shipping - no they said. Their mistake and for a pittance they could have made good but decided not to. I'm not happy."

"As expected. Fast Delivery."

"The product was not the same one that I thought I ordered. The system completely fooled me and now I am stuck with 30 mouse traps that I don't want to use. "

"Very happy with the order -- just what I ordered! Placed the order on Sunday and it came the following Friday.In fact,the very day I got the order I replaced the old light socket with a new one -- had been needing to put in a new one for several days! I had used these before and they are simple to put in -- only took about 20 minutes! So they don't take long to put in,delivery of the items was good{I ordered two of them}and they last{last time I ordered some were two years ago}! If you're thinking that's not a long time,this is something I use EVERY DAY! So yes,considering the amount of use they get,they last a long time! When these wear-out,I'll order some more!"

"Easy to find item information, fast delivery. Excellant"

"Would certainly order again. All arrived in the condition as advertised. Wonderful experience. Again, Thanks and continued success in the coming year. Be well."

"I was able to find the item that I wanted to repair my water storage tank which was not available in stores in town."

"Product is first class and worked with parts on hand. Shipping process was smooth with location advice all along the way. Very speedy. Thanks!"

"Always quick delivery and NO surprises!"

"Very satisfied. Quick and easy transaction. "

"I thought the price was awsome compared to other stores in my area. They delivered on time and in good cond. "TOTALY SATISFIED" Mike"

"Very good. Pleased with the product."

"H&T always does an excellent job of meeting my needs. I don't buy a lot of merchandise, but they are dependable and easy to deal with."