Stores > Allied Hand Dryer

• Customer Support: (800) 535-4393
    • Fax: (210) 308-5924

2016-06-15

Awesome Service!

"Ordering was a snap and the shipment arrived in perfect condition just a few days
later. I did comparison shop and Allieds price cant be beat!

2016-05-10

Delivered As Advertised

"We needed some baby changing stations for our community center. So we ordered from them and they had our order to us quickly. They are being installed now.

I would recommend this company to others. Good service and good price for those on a budget.

2016-04-18

Blown away by the service

"Easy access to web. reasonable pricing, on time delivery, easy install, dry hands! "

2016-04-15

Delivered as fast as guaranteed!

"First time using them, definitely satisfied with the product and quick service."

2016-03-28

best investment to save money

"I purchased the hand dryers to save on paper towels. and cut down on trash. Very easy to install."

2016-03-11

Great experience

"The shipping was really fast"

2016-03-02

"I really like the attention to detail in calling me to ask if I really wanted 240 volt hand dryers, when all of my previous orders had been for 120 volt units. It's wonderful customer service that I appreciate, and even though I hadn't made a mistake, if I had misordered that simple phone call would have saved a lot of time and money. From my institutional maintenance perspective that type of service earns loyal customers. "

2016-02-25

"Prompt delivery, product just what we wanted"

2016-02-12

On time and the right one!

"Excellent customer service and the product arrive soon."

2016-01-28

great value

"great value for the cost... easy to install... looks nice"

2016-01-22

Great deal and quality diaper station!

"The diaper station is a steal for $139 and is very sturdy and compact. Thanks AHD!"

2016-01-19

Always easy

"Easy to order. Fast shipping."

2016-01-11

"I was extremely pleased with your company. I purchased two baby changing stations for my church. Your company had the cheapest price which included free shipping, I was surprised at how quickly I received my order, and I called a couple of times and the person that I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful. Thank you!

A very pleased customer!

This review was modified by KingskidRN on January 11 2016 06:13:44 AM

2015-12-22

"Our unit will be installed on the restroom walk within a week or so. Looks very goodD! Ben Temple"

2015-12-16

"Ordering online is fast and easy.. I also received my items pretty quick.. Great place to find your needs and a great place that you can trust. I have ordered from Allied several times now, and every time has been a positive experience. Recommend 100%."

Share Allied Hand Dryer's store rating

Allied Hand Dryer is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Allied Hand Dryer is a merchant member
Allied Hand Dryer participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.