Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 47 reviews

Handdryer.com is a merchant member
    Handdryer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Handdryer.com contact information

"Fast and well priced. On time delivery"

"Shopping and purchasing the item was amazingly easy! Great price on a quality product and the product arrived more quickly than expected."

"Order came as promised and looked just like the picture!"

"Fast shipping, reasonable price. Very happy withe the product."

"Ordering was easy and accurate. Products were shipped immediately with email correspondence and tracking information. Thank you!"

"good delivery and great price
joe christofoli

"Very happy, It is working very good"

"I have order from you this site before and as allways they arrived very quickly.Will continue to use you guys when ever i need a hand dryer for a customer."

"Very quick delivery as quoted."

"quality product, quick ordering and delivery "

"I was extremely Satisfied. Great web-site and fast delivery. I will buy again from your company.

Ryan Morris

"Selection and ordering was very easy. I actually made a mistake and had to call customer service to correct it. The service rep was knowledgeable and fixed my issue right away. Product delivered on time. I was notified via email when the item shipped and was able to track on my own."

" This is my second order for 2 more hand dryers.I must say that these dryers are so AWESOME.The first order of 2 were bought by our Church school and these next 2 were bought by our Church.I installed all 4 of them and we cannot go wrong with these dryers.They are awesome and the paper towel costs were killing us and that is when I went web surfing for some hand dryers and I found ALLIED and this has been the BEST thing we have ever done to cut back on our paper towel cost.We will continue to buy them 2 at the time until we get 10 and then will consider other locations possibly.We have 10 big bathrooms and the rest are much smaller.Now I can sum all of this up the BEST way I know how to and that is if these hand dryers are good enough to be used in the Lords house then they are good enough to use anywhere a hand dryer is needed.It does not get any better and these hand dryers are going to save many $$$ in paper towel costs.Thank You for HIGH QUALITY hand dryers and customer service.These people have a good thing and I hope I just made it even better because there are truly AWESOME."

"Whole purchase experience was easy and quick. Keep up the good work. Thanks"

"Using the website was user friendly and Great follow-up customer service... Thank-you"