Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It was exactly what I was needing. Thanks so much. "

"I placed my order and within a few days after placing my order they arrived. I got what I ordered with no mistakes. I am very satisfied with my experience and will recommend them to others."

"easy to order and arrived quickly"

"Delivery was fast Unit is Installed and works as described"

"Easy and efficient buying experience. "

"I was very pleased with timely in which I received my order."

"Thank you for the quick delivery.
Waiting for maintenance to install.

"Great product.
Very satisfied.

"God bless you! I am starting a new Christian Mission and the products I received are just perfect. The dryers look and work great and the baby changing table looks great as well. Everything was very easy to install. The customer service, navigating the website, and after-sale communication was awesome.  The delivery timing and details were "to die for". We will be sure to use you for any additional purchases of this nature. My experience was definitely "5 Stars" and I will have no problem recommending your company. Thanks again, Loretta Gaines, pastor, Holy Temple Christian Mission, Inc. Rincon, Ga.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

"ResellerRatings.com Staff" wrote:

Dear Allied Hand Dryer customer,

Thanks for your recent purchase from Allied Hand Dryer!
Here is your survey to rate your experience with Allied Hand Dryer. We'd appreciate hearing about and sharing your experience, please take a moment to tell us about it by rating Allied Hand Dryer below. Your review will help millions of customers like you make informed decisions.

Your complete review of this store/service earns you an entry into our monthly giveaway to win a Apple iPad.

How was your overall experience with Allied Hand Dryer?

Please use the link below (or copy/paste) to complete your review of Allied Hand Dryer:
    5 Stars: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/Handdryer_com/1a376a679640f2d3e08a98282512e2/rating/5
    4 Stars: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/Handdryer_com/1a376a679640f2d3e08a98282512e2/rating/4
    3 Stars: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/Handdryer_com/1a376a679640f2d3e08a98282512e2/rating/3
    2 Stars: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/Handdryer_com/1a376a679640f2d3e08a98282512e2/rating/2
    1 Stars: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/Handdryer_com/1a376a679640f2d3e08a98282512e2/rating/1

Review by godissafety@aol.com

* By publishing your review, you will be creating a public profile on ResellerRatings, but your email address is never shown publicly and we do not spam our users. Read our http://www.resellerratings.com/privacy-policy" or learn more about our survey giveaway at http://www.resellerratings.com/ipad-giveaway.

Having trouble with this review email? You can submit your review direct at http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/newstream/Handdryer_com/1a376a679640f2d3e08a98282512e2.
You can also unsubscribe from future mailers at

"Received what I order without any delay."

"They delivered our Koala Changing table VERY quickly. Very professional and competitive prices. Thank you for the quick and easy transaction!"

"Great customer service and shipment was quick"

"Overall experience was great. I was surprise they call when the dryers were shipped one day late. So instead of Thursday, I receive the items on Friday. Most other company would have not call. This show the Allied is a great company and takes their business with integrity and seriousness. Will definitely order from them for my future needs"

"Great product and service"

"Product was shipped quickly and was very easy to install. We are very happy. "

Allied Hand Dryer is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Allied Hand Dryer is a merchant member
Allied Hand Dryer participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.