"I was looking for some of the old style Super Knives (folding utility knives), the kind that use the screw to hold in the blade. I found them on this company's site and I was skeptical as to whether or not they really had them (because I couldn't find them anywhere else). I phoned them and emailed them and their responses were prompt and very accurate. Not only did they have exactly what I wanted but they shipped them quickly. I received the knives and am very happy about Hand-Tools.com. If you're looking for something that is hard to find and if they have it then they you can believe them and again their communication was fast and right on. "

modified review This review was modified by BobK55 on May 13 2013 12:53:47 PM

"Prompt service, fast shipping! I procrastinated (as usual) in ordering my husband his fathers day gift. I placed the order on Sunday, the 10th, (one week before i needed it) and received a tracking number the next morning along with a reply to my email regarding a question I had about the product. It was due to be delivered on Friday but actually got here on Thursday the 14th!!! 3 days before Fathers day!!!! I could not be happier with the craftsmanship and quality of the knife! I also had it engraved. I will definitely be placing orders through this company in the future and referring any and all friends to their store!!!!!!!"

"I ordered a knife from them over a week ago (3/19/2012). The item showed IN STOCK. My bank account was IMMEDIATELY deducted. I received my first email that afternoon, stating that my order had been confirmed. I then received my SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION later that evening. BEWARE - They mislead you by printing a shipping label immediately upon ordering, you receive an electronic notification, thinking you item had shipped, but it hasn't. I sent them an email - NO REPLY. I even posted on their Facebook page, hoping to get a reply - they DELETED my post and made it where I couldn't comment on their page. I will be contacting my bank and starting the proceedure to cancel the transaction."

"I rated Hand-tools.com 2 stars. They lost three stars, the first because the item which their website said was in stock, was not! I even rechecked after I found this out and the site still said it was in stock. They mislead you by printing a shipping label immediately upon ordering, you receive an electronic notification, thinking you item had shipped, but it hasn't. When I inquired several days later, they responded, saying my item should be delivered to their warehouse within the week! Why then did they charge my credit card immediately upon placing my order? They lost two more stars for shipping. First they shipped my order by USPS, when I paid for UPS ground. Second, when the package arrived the box was crushed and torn up, it was covered in masking tape to hold it together. The knife itself is nice, and the engraving is very nice, but had I known it would take so long for my item to delivered, I would have shopped somewhere else and paid a little more."

"Terrible customer service buyer beware"

"I ordered a Bark River Bravo 1. Requested my name engraved on knife if it fits, if not my initials. These guys did my initials in lower case and tried to tell me that wasn't weird as people request it all the time.

They also sent me a sheath made of leather instead of the kydex sheath I ordered. They do not want to help me at all after several emails per Bertha.

Stay FAR FAR AWAY!!! The lower price isn't worth it!!!

"the product was said to in stock when it wasnt. when i finnaly was able to get ahold of these people they gave many excuses to why it wasnt in stock and the site said it was. i was even told they dont carry this specialty item (esee junglas) if that is the case it shouldnt say in stock on there site and they were consistantly wrong about were it was and wen it would ship. it finally shiped yesterday after two weeks of stressing and trying to get ahold of the company. the knife not being there and them in no rush to get me my product but imediatly withdrawing money from my account is one thing but not why i would strongly urge you to shop elsewhere. the reason is with all emails phone calls i was only able to get ahold of them twice in this time and they misinformed me at those times telling me my package would ship today wen it wasnt even close. on top of that not one of my emails was responded to even tho they say they willl respond within 24 hours. so extremely lazy and slow with the no customer service this is why i wont be shopping with these people anymore and i hear they have six different websites so be careful out there"

"I ordered the Browning Stag II Whitetail field dressing knife. It is a great knife. Item was ordered on 6 Nov 11 but did not ship until 9 Nov 11. E-mail requesting shipping status was not answered. You must call on phone to get service/response. I paid for UPS ground shipping service, but the item was shipped USPS (Mail). After talking with the representative from Hand Tools.com, we discovered that there were some e-mail issues (anti spam - junk e-mail etc) that caused the problems. I have subsequently placed two more orders with Hand Tools.com and have had great results. Yes, the shipping is a little slow, but the products are worth the wait, they are as advertised and the price is competitive. "

"What a experience - love my knife!"

"I like Hand-Tools.com....they have a lot of beautiful sword and knife.
They can shipping worldwide.Easy to order from outside country.

"Great company to do business with. Communication was great. item was shipped and arrived in a timely manner exactly as advertised."

"KNIFE I GOT WAS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, GOOD QUALITY, FAST & FRIENDLY SERVICE."

"prompt attention to my order, reasonable prices, reasonable shipping costs, and the item purchased was exactly as advertised. Hand-Tools.com has a vast array of products. I will be shopping at Hand-Tools.com in the future"

"Very good customer service and contact. Good shipping details and very fair prices. Will use again in the future and suggest you to use Hand-tools. Prices are cheaper than Amazon and Ebay!"

"The executive ice scraper is an amazing tool. Much easier on my hands than brass knuckles, and legal as well. Thanks!"

Hand-Tools.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hand-Tools.com is not a merchant member
Hand-Tools.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!