HandHelditemsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Was very pleased with the service I got ordered two cases on Monday and received exactly what I ordered on the Friday of the same week. Love the cases and would order again "

"I ordered a light up shirt..
got it in the mail very fast! It doesnt work...tried contacting them several times with no response.

"I almost never take time to write merchant reviews but I'm doing so here because of my bad experience with HandHelditems. I ordered 2 iPhone belt clips from them on Nov 3 & paid $6 extra for 2-day shipping because I had just broken mine & needed a replacement. The items arrived 11 days later, and according to tracking were not shipped until 8 days after my order. When the items hadn't arrived after 9 days I called & got a voice mail & left a message which was not returned. Called again and actually reached someone when the items finally did arrive. I asked for a refund of the lousy $5.99 2-day shipping fee, and the representative REFUSED to do so stating that he had to launch "an investigation." I asked to speak to a supervisor & he claimed he was the supervisor & the only person above him was the owner of the company who did not speak to customers. Not worth doing business with a shoddy operation like this!"

modified review This review was modified by dsaffran on November 14 2014 10:47:56 AM

"2 weeks after placing my order and did not receive my order I tried calling them.
I called them everyday from Monday - Wednesday and all calls go to voicemail.
I emailed them and received a reply a few days later stating the phone case I ordered was out of stock.
It wasn't out of stock on their website when I ordered it, but it is now.
So I replied with a different case that was in stock.
My email fails to get delivered, I get a failure notice their email is not accepting emails "unauthorized"
Now nearly 3 weeks later and I still cannot get in touch with anyone regarding my order. The "Tracking order" page does not work on their website either.

"They fooling customers. I bought one iphone defender, they sent totally different and cheaper one instead. Do not trust them. They are not reliable!"

modified review This review was modified by EminKarimov on June 09 2013 03:08:01 AM

"Unfortunately, we still have NOT received this item! I can't write a review for a product we haven't received!!! I ordered this BEFORE Mother's Day and my mom still has NOT received it! I called customer service and they told me there was "small" print that said it was on back order! I wish I had known that BEFORE I ordered it! I was also told that it would ship today, and as of now I still have not received and email saying it shipped! Not happy with this purchase at all!!!"

modified review This review was modified by KatCL on May 22 2013 01:49:04 PM

"I made a purchase on April 20 for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Pink Zebra Case with a viewing stand....well a little over a week later, I recieved a Pink Zebra case with NO VIEWING STAND...I will add that HandHelditems will be sending me out the Pink Zebra stand that was stated on my order, and I will be sending back the case that they sent me by mistake just as soon as I recieve my new stand in the mail. "

modified review This review was modified by Ms.KHarris on May 06 2013 06:51:29 AM

"Order description: Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Cable For Dell Latitude 10 - 6 Feet

Does not fit a a Dell Latitude 10. Very disapointed.

"Placed an order on 04/08/13 and today is 04/23/13 and still has not received my order; however, it was already charged to my credit card. Hand held item company is still researching where they sent my order to. I don't understand. I order some items for my new cell (accessories) and the company cannot trace my order. The conmpany will give me my money back less shipping charges; although I NEVER received my order. I don't understand how a company stays in business if they don't CARE about customer satisfaction. Will change my review once I either receive my order or receive ALL my money back....."

"Have had speedy service on past orders, good quality on iPod/ iPad accessories. Big money saver on screen protectors, rubberized cases, and skins. Have only had one experience where they shipped the wrong item and I had to go through a couple of hoops to get it made right, but that's not too bad."

modified review This review was modified by bonnieonpaper on April 23 2013 05:38:32 PM

"Good products and great service"

modified review This review was modified by richphoto on April 09 2013 01:56:13 PM

"I ordered a phone cover for my son. It was shipped promptly and arrived in fine condition. The product was priced right and as advertised. Completely satisfied, I will order again from HandHelditems if the need arises."

"I had ordered a great deal from these guys in the past, but the last order I made with them was the last I'll ever make. They lied about the shipper losing it, and wouldn't refund my money. I was only offered a credit with them. Tracking shows that it never shipped, and I had to take an item in a color I didn't want as a result of their unprofessional conduct. You might save a couple of bucks going to them on the front end, but eventually you will pay on the backend. I wouldn't buy from them again, and neither should you."

"The greatest online store the order accessories from. Prices are the best and very accurate on when to receive merchandise. I will always promote the online store!!!! "

"So I was asked to write a review and so here it is. When I put in my order for an iPad mini case, I got the wrong one. The one they sent me was about $6.00 when I was charged $13.99 for the case I ordered. I didn't like the fact that I had to wait (and still waiting) for the case I ordered. They said that I didn't have to send back the case they gave me because of an inconvenience they had caused, so...I'm still waiting."

HandHelditems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HandHelditems is not a merchant member
HandHelditems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!