HandHelditemsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I ordered an item from this store, and two weeks passed without a tracking number or indication that the items had been shipped. Yet they charged my card! Finally the items did arrive, and in good condition, but I would never order from them again. No customer service. Impossible to get in touch with them either by phone or email."

modified review This review was modified by susanm719 on February 28 2015 04:03:50 AM

"I received my items from Handhelditems yesterday; this is not the first time I have ordered from this vendor. I have been ordering my cellphone cases from them since 2011, and I must say, not one time have I ever been disappointed. I have also ordered Kindle covers and my iPAD covers from this vendor, all of which I must state fit PERFECTLY. I think I own about 50 cellphone cases, 3 iPAD cases and 2 Kindle cases, because I like to coordinate my cases with my outfits. In spite of the negative reviews listed, I will continue to order from Handhelditems , as I have NEVER had a problem with anything that I have ordered. I ordered my case on 2/18 and it arrived with basic shipping ($2.85) the following Thursday (6 business days, as stated), and even sent me a free gift for ordering so much from them. Keep up the good work, HHI!!!"

modified review This review was modified by cjc195877 on February 27 2015 03:38:22 AM

"I ordered three different covers for the same type of phone. I got all three but one of them was the wrong case. It did not fit my phone and I was forced to reorder another one from another company. Wasted my money and my daughter in whom I bought it for was rather disappointed"

modified review This review was modified by nomiekee on February 23 2015 08:02:43 AM

"I ordered 2 items with this retailer and two weeks passed without receiving any of the items. When we called in, we got a sleepy lazy rep telling us the items had not been shipped and they didn't why. Yet, they charged our credit card the full amount. It took lots of energy and pain to get the charge reversed. Save yourself some headache: DO NOT order anything from this merchant. It's an untrustworthy, unreliable, marginally criminal operation!"

"I ordered an ipod 5 case, and it came in the mail within a week. I would definitely recommend this store to others!!"

"SCAM! Handheld items runs a scam. They send defective products and then refuse to issue a return or exchange unless you post positive feedback. Then shoppers think they have good reviews. Beware! Do not order from here. "

modified review This review was modified by geneva52 on December 22 2014 12:28:50 PM

"I ordered a carbon fiber case for my Galaxy Centura along with 2 screen protectors. Order placed 11/23/2014.
It's now 12/8/2014 and I haven't received the items ordered.
For benefit of doubt I think order was lost in transit.
I have to wait till Friday 12/12/2014 before I can get any new
response from HHI.
Not at all pleased with this seller.

"Did not receive my full order and still waiting for a response as to why or if they plan on sending a refund, Not happy with my experience with HandHelditems. "

"Was very pleased with the service I got ordered two cases on Monday and received exactly what I ordered on the Friday of the same week. Love the cases and would order again "

"I ordered a light up shirt..
got it in the mail very fast! It doesnt work...tried contacting them several times with no response.

"I almost never take time to write merchant reviews but I'm doing so here because of my bad experience with HandHelditems. I ordered 2 iPhone belt clips from them on Nov 3 & paid $6 extra for 2-day shipping because I had just broken mine & needed a replacement. The items arrived 11 days later, and according to tracking were not shipped until 8 days after my order. When the items hadn't arrived after 9 days I called & got a voice mail & left a message which was not returned. Called again and actually reached someone when the items finally did arrive. I asked for a refund of the lousy $5.99 2-day shipping fee, and the representative REFUSED to do so stating that he had to launch "an investigation." I asked to speak to a supervisor & he claimed he was the supervisor & the only person above him was the owner of the company who did not speak to customers. Not worth doing business with a shoddy operation like this!"

modified review This review was modified by dsaffran on November 14 2014 10:47:56 AM

"2 weeks after placing my order and did not receive my order I tried calling them.
I called them everyday from Monday - Wednesday and all calls go to voicemail.
I emailed them and received a reply a few days later stating the phone case I ordered was out of stock.
It wasn't out of stock on their website when I ordered it, but it is now.
So I replied with a different case that was in stock.
My email fails to get delivered, I get a failure notice their email is not accepting emails "unauthorized"
Now nearly 3 weeks later and I still cannot get in touch with anyone regarding my order. The "Tracking order" page does not work on their website either.

"They fooling customers. I bought one iphone defender, they sent totally different and cheaper one instead. Do not trust them. They are not reliable!"

modified review This review was modified by EminKarimov on June 09 2013 03:08:01 AM

"Unfortunately, we still have NOT received this item! I can't write a review for a product we haven't received!!! I ordered this BEFORE Mother's Day and my mom still has NOT received it! I called customer service and they told me there was "small" print that said it was on back order! I wish I had known that BEFORE I ordered it! I was also told that it would ship today, and as of now I still have not received and email saying it shipped! Not happy with this purchase at all!!!"

modified review This review was modified by KatCL on May 22 2013 01:49:04 PM

"I made a purchase on April 20 for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Pink Zebra Case with a viewing stand....well a little over a week later, I recieved a Pink Zebra case with NO VIEWING STAND...I will add that HandHelditems will be sending me out the Pink Zebra stand that was stated on my order, and I will be sending back the case that they sent me by mistake just as soon as I recieve my new stand in the mail. "

modified review This review was modified by Ms.KHarris on May 06 2013 06:51:29 AM

Share HandHelditems's store rating

HandHelditems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HandHelditems is not a merchant member
HandHelditems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!