HandHelditemsCoupons

• Contact: Contact us via our website
    • Phone: 1800-944-4322
    • Customer Support: 1800-944-4322
    • Business Hours: 9am to 5pm (PST)Monday - Friday

"They fooling customers. I bought one iphone defender, they sent totally different and cheaper one instead. Do not trust them. They are not reliable!"

modified review This review was modified by EminKarimov on June 09 2013 03:08:01 AM

"Unfortunately, we still have NOT received this item! I can't write a review for a product we haven't received!!! I ordered this BEFORE Mother's Day and my mom still has NOT received it! I called customer service and they told me there was "small" print that said it was on back order! I wish I had known that BEFORE I ordered it! I was also told that it would ship today, and as of now I still have not received and email saying it shipped! Not happy with this purchase at all!!!"

modified review This review was modified by KatCL on May 22 2013 01:49:04 PM

"I made a purchase on April 20 for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Pink Zebra Case with a viewing stand....well a little over a week later, I recieved a Pink Zebra case with NO VIEWING STAND...I will add that HandHelditems will be sending me out the Pink Zebra stand that was stated on my order, and I will be sending back the case that they sent me by mistake just as soon as I recieve my new stand in the mail. "

modified review This review was modified by Ms.KHarris on May 06 2013 06:51:29 AM

"Order description: Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Cable For Dell Latitude 10 - 6 Feet

Does not fit a a Dell Latitude 10. Very disapointed.

"Placed an order on 04/08/13 and today is 04/23/13 and still has not received my order; however, it was already charged to my credit card. Hand held item company is still researching where they sent my order to. I don't understand. I order some items for my new cell (accessories) and the company cannot trace my order. The conmpany will give me my money back less shipping charges; although I NEVER received my order. I don't understand how a company stays in business if they don't CARE about customer satisfaction. Will change my review once I either receive my order or receive ALL my money back....."

"Have had speedy service on past orders, good quality on iPod/ iPad accessories. Big money saver on screen protectors, rubberized cases, and skins. Have only had one experience where they shipped the wrong item and I had to go through a couple of hoops to get it made right, but that's not too bad."

modified review This review was modified by bonnieonpaper on April 23 2013 05:38:32 PM

"Good products and great service"

modified review This review was modified by richphoto on April 09 2013 01:56:13 PM

"I ordered a phone cover for my son. It was shipped promptly and arrived in fine condition. The product was priced right and as advertised. Completely satisfied, I will order again from HandHelditems if the need arises."

"I had ordered a great deal from these guys in the past, but the last order I made with them was the last I'll ever make. They lied about the shipper losing it, and wouldn't refund my money. I was only offered a credit with them. Tracking shows that it never shipped, and I had to take an item in a color I didn't want as a result of their unprofessional conduct. You might save a couple of bucks going to them on the front end, but eventually you will pay on the backend. I wouldn't buy from them again, and neither should you."

"The greatest online store the order accessories from. Prices are the best and very accurate on when to receive merchandise. I will always promote the online store!!!! "

"So I was asked to write a review and so here it is. When I put in my order for an iPad mini case, I got the wrong one. The one they sent me was about $6.00 when I was charged $13.99 for the case I ordered. I didn't like the fact that I had to wait (and still waiting) for the case I ordered. They said that I didn't have to send back the case they gave me because of an inconvenience they had caused, so...I'm still waiting."

"I ordered a few times from this company and I'm very happy with the service, products, and prices. Highly recommended!!!! I will order again in the near future. Plus the have selected items with FREE SHIPPING that makes the purchase more attractive. "

modified review This review was modified by TheHawks on February 21 2013 07:23:58 AM

"Ordered an iPhone 5 cover...HandHelditems had the lowest price for the cover...other online sites wanted $30.00 and up...I paid $5.99...shipping cost was under $2.00...I received the item in 24 hours...I received exactly what I ordered...in excellent condition...fit my iPhone 5 perfectly...by far my experience ordering from HandHelditems is in my top 3 best online ordering experiences...and this is saying a great deal because I order nearly everything online...I would absolutely recommend this site to others...in fact, I already have...I will definitely use this merchant again..."

"One of the worst experiences for shopping I have ever had!!!! I paid for rush shipping and was told that my items would arrive by Christmas. Not only did they not arrive until the 28th, the items where wrong. After several times trying to rectify the situation via email I decided to consider my $50+ dollars a complete loss!!! I will never order from them or any other Amazon.com linked seller. If I could give no stars I would."

"I thought I was ording one thing ,and I receive anouther.
They refused to take it back.
It for ever to receive the idem.
I will never buy from this company again.

HandHelditems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HandHelditems is not a merchant member
HandHelditems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!