HandHelditemsCoupons

"2 weeks after placing my order and did not receive my order I tried calling them.
I called them everyday from Monday - Wednesday and all calls go to voicemail.
I emailed them and received a reply a few days later stating the phone case I ordered was out of stock.
It wasn't out of stock on their website when I ordered it, but it is now.
So I replied with a different case that was in stock.
My email fails to get delivered, I get a failure notice their email is not accepting emails "unauthorized"
Now nearly 3 weeks later and I still cannot get in touch with anyone regarding my order. The "Tracking order" page does not work on their website either.

"My first impression of this website is not a good one. I ordered a bumper for my iphone 6 and for some reason it was supposed to be delivered on 10/10/14 and was sent back. I have no idea. I called the customer service department and they could not tell me what the problem was. I asked them what do I do and they told me that I would have to wait for it to be sent back to the company and then someone from handhelditems will reach out to me. And if I wished to reorder the product I would have to wait another 10 days to receive it. I am really not impressed. I have no idea why my product was not delivered because the address is the same exact address that I use for other deliveries. I am very disappointed and I will NOT be ordering anything from them again"

"Did not receive my order ! Will not order from here again!"

"They fooling customers. I bought one iphone defender, they sent totally different and cheaper one instead. Do not trust them. They are not reliable!"

modified review This review was modified by EminKarimov on June 09 2013 03:08:01 AM

"Unfortunately, we still have NOT received this item! I can't write a review for a product we haven't received!!! I ordered this BEFORE Mother's Day and my mom still has NOT received it! I called customer service and they told me there was "small" print that said it was on back order! I wish I had known that BEFORE I ordered it! I was also told that it would ship today, and as of now I still have not received and email saying it shipped! Not happy with this purchase at all!!!"

modified review This review was modified by KatCL on May 22 2013 01:49:04 PM

"I made a purchase on April 20 for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Pink Zebra Case with a viewing stand....well a little over a week later, I recieved a Pink Zebra case with NO VIEWING STAND...I will add that HandHelditems will be sending me out the Pink Zebra stand that was stated on my order, and I will be sending back the case that they sent me by mistake just as soon as I recieve my new stand in the mail. "

modified review This review was modified by Ms.KHarris on May 06 2013 06:51:29 AM

"Order description: Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Cable For Dell Latitude 10 - 6 Feet

Does not fit a a Dell Latitude 10. Very disapointed.

"Placed an order on 04/08/13 and today is 04/23/13 and still has not received my order; however, it was already charged to my credit card. Hand held item company is still researching where they sent my order to. I don't understand. I order some items for my new cell (accessories) and the company cannot trace my order. The conmpany will give me my money back less shipping charges; although I NEVER received my order. I don't understand how a company stays in business if they don't CARE about customer satisfaction. Will change my review once I either receive my order or receive ALL my money back....."

"Have had speedy service on past orders, good quality on iPod/ iPad accessories. Big money saver on screen protectors, rubberized cases, and skins. Have only had one experience where they shipped the wrong item and I had to go through a couple of hoops to get it made right, but that's not too bad."

modified review This review was modified by bonnieonpaper on April 23 2013 05:38:32 PM

"Good products and great service"

modified review This review was modified by richphoto on April 09 2013 01:56:13 PM

"I ordered a phone cover for my son. It was shipped promptly and arrived in fine condition. The product was priced right and as advertised. Completely satisfied, I will order again from HandHelditems if the need arises."

"I had ordered a great deal from these guys in the past, but the last order I made with them was the last I'll ever make. They lied about the shipper losing it, and wouldn't refund my money. I was only offered a credit with them. Tracking shows that it never shipped, and I had to take an item in a color I didn't want as a result of their unprofessional conduct. You might save a couple of bucks going to them on the front end, but eventually you will pay on the backend. I wouldn't buy from them again, and neither should you."

"The greatest online store the order accessories from. Prices are the best and very accurate on when to receive merchandise. I will always promote the online store!!!! "

"So I was asked to write a review and so here it is. When I put in my order for an iPad mini case, I got the wrong one. The one they sent me was about $6.00 when I was charged $13.99 for the case I ordered. I didn't like the fact that I had to wait (and still waiting) for the case I ordered. They said that I didn't have to send back the case they gave me because of an inconvenience they had caused, so...I'm still waiting."

"I ordered a few times from this company and I'm very happy with the service, products, and prices. Highly recommended!!!! I will order again in the near future. Plus the have selected items with FREE SHIPPING that makes the purchase more attractive. "

modified review This review was modified by TheHawks on February 21 2013 07:23:58 AM

HandHelditems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HandHelditems is not a merchant member
HandHelditems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!