Stores > HandHelditems

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Large selection, price was right, shipping was fast. I had no issues when looking for an iPhone case. Thanks."

This review was modified by trayphin on July 15 2015 07:33:44 AM

"The cell phone case I ordered is great; very sturdy and functional for less than 5$! The delivery occurred about 3 days before they estimated it would, yay.

The one thing that is annoying me though, is the fact that for the past two weeks, they have been emailing me asking me for a review. I would deduct a star for that. If I receive any more unsolicited emails from this company, I will be marking them as spam.

"TERRIBLE! 11 days after I ordered a phone case I call HHI. Nothing was delivered on the day they said it was and they didn't lift a finger to help so I'm out my money and no phone case. DON'T BUY FROM HHI!"

"I bought one thing and they sent me a completely different item. Customer service was so rude and they refused to refund the expedited shipping I paid even though they sent me the wrong thing! Then I had to pay $3 for postage to send them the wrong thing back before they'd refund me what I paid for the product!! I end up $9 in the hole because THEY messed up. What kind of sheisty company is this?!
They basically said "tough luck, dispute it with your bank if you have a problem because we aren't refunding it."

This review was modified by Babushkab on June 24 2015 09:55:46 PM

"I really enjoyed all the different varieties of items, super easy ordering process and quick shipping services that your company has. I have been expressing my satisfaction with all my friends and family. I will most definitely be ordering more things from your company in the near future."

This review was modified by Spunky0223 on June 18 2015 01:52:29 PM

"I got my new phone cover from HandHelditems. It is great! The grasp is great, no more having my phone slip out of my hand. "

"Very good service. Helped track order and it arrived sooner than expected. They have just about anything you could want in hard to find phone cases. Two thumbs way up!"

This review was modified by TimScott01 on June 03 2015 02:19:47 AM

"Great price for great product and the shipping was very fast."

This review was modified by Ademola22 on May 28 2015 01:11:09 PM

"HandHelditems rescued photos from mobile phone!
Urgently needed to retrieve photos from mobile phone
with a compatible cable connection to laptop.
Found that needed item on your online shopping site.
Photos printed out great!

"I ordered a case for my phone which I really like. Also a phone charger. Both are great and the price was good also. The only negative is the long wait for shipping."

This review was modified by nerdychick on April 25 2015 10:09:02 AM

"I had no problems with my order. i was on vacation in TX at my sisters and the phone case arrived when it was supposed to and it was exactly what I wanted. The case fits my phone and I will certainly shop here again. In fact, because I was shipping to a different state, customer service called me to verify the ship address. I really appreciate the follow up!"

"Very unprofessional customer service. I paid for expedited shipping on 3 cell phone cases. On the last day of the 2-3 days hanhelditems.com calls me to say "the shipment was lost, but we are re sending the shipment for free"....
um, no its not "free" when I already paid extra for expedited shipping. The rude person I was speaking to then said we will cancel the order.
I should have never went through this company. should have checked the other reviews online and stayed with cellularoutfitters.com

"Ordered and received within a week. Phone cases were what I expected. They had a case for my zmax. I couldn't find a decent one anywhere else. I'll order again. "

"I received my items from Handhelditems yesterday; this is not the first time I have ordered from this vendor. I have been ordering my cellphone cases from them since 2011, and I must say, not one time have I ever been disappointed. I have also ordered Kindle covers and my iPAD covers from this vendor, all of which I must state fit PERFECTLY. I think I own about 50 cellphone cases, 3 iPAD cases and 2 Kindle cases, because I like to coordinate my cases with my outfits. In spite of the negative reviews listed, I will continue to order from Handhelditems , as I have NEVER had a problem with anything that I have ordered. I ordered my case on 2/18 and it arrived with basic shipping ($2.85) the following Thursday (6 business days, as stated), and even sent me a free gift for ordering so much from them. Keep up the good work, HHI!!!"

This review was modified by cjc195877 on February 27 2015 03:38:22 AM

"I ordered 2 items with this retailer and two weeks passed without receiving any of the items. When we called in, we got a sleepy lazy rep telling us the items had not been shipped and they didn't why. Yet, they charged our credit card the full amount. It took lots of energy and pain to get the charge reversed. Save yourself some headache: DO NOT order anything from this merchant. It's an untrustworthy, unreliable, marginally criminal operation!"

Share HandHelditems's store rating

HandHelditems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HandHelditems is not a merchant member
HandHelditems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!