• Rating 9.33/10 26 reviews

HandGiftBox is not a merchant member
    HandGiftBox does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HandGiftBox contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Several months ago I ordered Aoke 09 watch phone .Watch did not work.They told me to ship it back and promise return my money. I put it into original envelope ,paid $10 at the post office and return it to sender.They issue credit notice but claim , tht never receive my watch ,so i will not get my money back.
After 57 Emails I realized they have NO INTENTION TO RETURN MY MONE

"I have bought Tablet PC from this company and I think they're great. The quality of the Tablet PC are fantastic and I would recommend this site to anyone."

"They're one of my favorite online shopping sites. Here's why:

+ I'm always able to find the newest, best, cheapest, electronics.

+ They ship/deliver fast.

+ Their website is easy to navigate and is intuitive.

As long as they keep delivering service like this, I will be a happy return customer.

"This is my second stylus and my favorite one! For me the perfect size and it is light in weight. My friends loved using my stylus so they order some too! It was worth the price! The seller was fast in delivering the product!

"I received my order today. I'm very happy with my purchased. All my orders (even the smallest ones) have been carefully and individually packaged. The quality of what I ordered was impressive. Everything was neatly organized in the box. I'm totally satisfied and definitely will be ordering again!"

"My wife and I purchased this android tablet for our 12 year old son and let me tell you we are VERY IMPRESSED!! This tablet i would say is very comparable to an iPad minus the what ? $400 price difference lol, there isn't much that it won't do...wifi, music, video, games, apps, camera and all these features operate flawlessly. Wifi hooked up to my home network in a flash. Its funny my wife was a bit skeptical at first and just really hoped it wasn't going to be a let down and the bottom line is ... she can't wait for him to open it Christmas morning!!! Funny story... when we looked at pictures of the screen online it looked a bit grainy but hey for the price no problem...got it home and yes you could see this dot matrix pattern on it but we were ok with it, then... we noticed the shipping screen protector was peeling a bit so we took it off and BAM the screen stood out like my macbook laptop screen...WHAT? it looks amazing and then we realized by holding the screen protector up to the light that the matrix pattern was ON THE SCREEN PROTECTOR LoL. I could write for hours on what a great item and gem this tablet is but i am down to 1740 characters left so let me say this... if you are getting one as a gift for a boy or girl or just getting one for yourself...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Did i mention it was easy to get apps for this as it is android 4.0 so you go to getjar and download to your hearts content. Sync'd to my macbook no problem to put songs on also. Hands down the best gift and best deal I have found in a long time...until i discovered Handgiftbox.com...you have two very content customers and we will be returning...FREQUENTLY. I should also mention the shipping...from China to central Canada in 7 days, yes 7 business days need i say more? I can't even get items from a neighbouring country in that time!!!! If this is the only review on this product that you read...i assure you it will be enough. Go ahead get it for yourself and there will be another happy customer. Way to go Handgiftbox.com we are very happy and you will be making one 12 year old boy very happy on Christmas day and for that we give many thanks A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ job well done!!! here http://www.handgiftbox.com/A85-Fashion-Version-8-Inch-Android-4.0-Allwinner-A13-Tablet-PC-with-WiFi-Dual-Camera-8GB_p13452.html"

"I love them because they have many product types, quality and low prices. There are many stores that sell many different products, but Handgiftbox adds quality and they also have free shipping. I was able to find items that aren't available somewhere else and they are just like advertised."

"i have bought gifts for my friends several times on handgiftbox.com.their goods online are excellent and reasonable price.especially it's weekly promotion,about ten items is being sold at cost price.It's an amazing website."

"As always perfect and on target with perfect gifts for family, friends and loved ones and the merchandise is above and beyond! Once again thank you Handgiftbox!!"

"Wonderful website!!!! Thanks for patient customer service that answered my questions one by one, so that I got my desirable smart phone, I like it very much, nice handgiftbox."

"Love this site! It has everything you could possibly need with quality and great price. The suggested delivery time has always been on point. I was able to buy some really nice gifts for friend without breaking my wallet. "

"I will have a full review when my order delivered to me. I line in Greece and everything is so expensive. Your company i hope gave me the opportunity to have a so nice phone in fair price. And of course i feel lucky to win your gifts and the i-pad. So i hope the best"

"This site is very inexpensive and courteous. Incredibly low prices. there is a lot of variety of products.Their customer service is excellent and their staff are friendly."

"I like Handgiftbox shopping online, on the 25th. I again bought a smart phone, they have good service and reasonable prices. There are now at a discount. You can come here to get their discount coupons. at https://www.facebook.com/Handgiftbox/app_397924900279662"