Stores > H and B Digital.com
  • H and B Digital

• Address: 29 West 46th Street, Between 5th & 6th Ave.
    • Contact: info@handbdigital.com
    • Phone: 212-354-1341
    • Customer Support: 212-354-1341
    • Business Hours: Mon.- Thurs: 9am - 7pm, Fri. 9am-8:00pm, Sat: 9:30am - 6:30pm, Sun: Closed

Voice your opinion! Review H and B Digital.com by clicking a star below.
2014-06-27

"Carefully packaged item arrived quickly, and as described. Flawless transaction. Great to deal with. I recommend H and B Digital to others."

This review was modified by PAULCHR on June 27 2014 04:19:13 PM

2013-08-23

"This item came quicker than any item I have ordered from Amazon. It was here before I ordered it, almost!!!"

2013-07-03

"Within two hours after placing my order I received an email saying my order had been shipped and three days later I received it."

2013-06-22

"Ordered a top rated camera at a very low price with reasonable shipping costs. All top notch!"

2013-06-12

"Delivered quickly. Product in good condition. "

2013-06-11

"Rarely now days do you find a business as good as H & B Digital. My camera arrived fast, but there was a a problem with the battery charging. I called H & B and spoke to Mario, who sent me paperwork to return the defective unit and sent me a new unit right away. What was impressive was that he followed up with me on both the return and the new unit. I highly recommend this company."

2013-06-09

"Excellent seller! Highly recommended! Shipped sooner than promised. THANK YOU!!!"

2013-05-29

"I am extremely happy with the service that I received from H and B Digital. I ordered the Olympus M. ED75-300mm f4.8-6.7 II lens on April 4, 2013 and received it in perfect condition via Priority Mail on April 6, 2013. To my pleasant surprise, this was several days before I expected to get it. Better yet, there was no charge for shipping. Nice job H and B!"

2013-05-24

"I could not find a replacement battery for my Sony Cybershot camera locally, so I ordered one from "H and B Digital" and was very pleased with the price and how quickly it was delivered to me. Would definitely recommend "H and B Digital" as I am one satisfied customer. "

2013-04-29

"Extremely fast shipping and loveliest price among others. Great deal."

2013-03-11

"Recieved my order quickly and well priced!"

2013-03-03

"Merchandise exactly as advertised. Exceptionally fast processing and delivery."

2013-02-24

"I found H&B online when looking for a camera that had recently been released. I had looked for it on many websites, including Amazon and Olympus who makes the camera. None could ship now. I called H&B. The gentleman who helped me said he had a great relationship w Olympus, had the camera I was looking for and would put it out that day. He did. It arrived the next day! He even included a tiny tripod and cleaning kit. I am very pleased w H&B and definitely would buy from them again. "

2013-02-15

"I recently purchased an Olympus lens through H and B at an excellent price. Unknown to me, H and B, or the rest of the world, Olympus had actually reduced the price of the lens another $100 three days earlier. Once the new price became known, I notified the staff of H and B and within an hour they resolved the mixup with Olympus and they were able to refund the difference to my credit card. That is outstanding service, and they earned a return customer. Outstanding customer care!"

2013-01-12

"This is the only place on the web that I could find with a battery that does show the charge icon for my camera, something no other low cost battery could do. And the battery has more capacity (mAh) than the OEM one and costs half as much. I have not had a chance to use the battery till the charge is drained so I don't know if it will actually do as good as I think it might. So far I am very pleased with the company and the purchase."

Share H and B Digital.com's store rating

H and B Digital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

H and B Digital.com is not a merchant member
H and B Digital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!