• Address: 337 West Cerritos Ave Building 1
    • Phone: 7144418841
    • Customer Support: 888-848-9707
    • Business Hours: 7:30am-2pm
    • Fax: 7144419641

"This place works, and you'll save tons of money on Disney tickets! Use them! Just be prepared to have to print your tickets at your hotel upon arrival, as tickets are emailed usually the day before your scheduled time in the park/s."

modified review This review was modified by myerska on May 02 2014 11:56:02 PM

"We purchased 3 tickets for sea world in March, the tickets worked and they were 50% off. At first we were skeptical as we didn't receive the e-ticket until the night before the ticket date. I would recommend this company to everyone."

modified review This review was modified by pattanako on April 07 2014 08:59:43 AM

"Will definitely tell family n friends great price for seaworld tickets"

modified review This review was modified by ggarciaa8587 on April 06 2014 10:00:03 AM

"Great deal and easy transaction all the way around. We went to Seaworld and had a blast. I would definitely use Half Off Theme Parks again."

"This is such a great deal ever. The tickets did work for me and my friends. Spending the whole day at Seeworld with $35 ticket is way worth it. I love Half Off Theme Parks."

"We received great customer service, and had all of our questions/concerns answered. Best of all, we got a great deal on Sea World tickets that worked flawlessly and we had a blast! I would recommend Half Off Theme Parks to anybody trying to save some $$."

"Half Off Theme Parks is really nice. I really love it."

"Got my half off tickets for the whole family. Best price and value on SeaWorld tickets!! Great experience. Highly recommend. This is by far the best deal for a day at Sea World."

"Great Deal! Would do it again!!"

"I had a good experience with this company. My family and I purchased tickets to San Diego Seaworld through this company and we spent a good day in the park. I have to admit, any person may feel skeptical when the price offered is cheaper than at the park itself. But the offer is real, and we had absolutely no issues at the gate.
We contacted the company's rep., Sean, he responded to all our inquiries and he followed up even after the sale. Sean asked us to rate them online in order to boost the company's rating and sales. I believe that is a fair request.

I recommend this company's service to anyone. I will definitely contact them again in the future.

Pros:
++ Cheaper than outside
+ Office is less than ten minutes away from the theme park
+ Excellent customer service
+ Good overall experience

Cons:
- Have to return the tickets at the end of the day
- Have to purchase the tickets at least 24 hours before the date of entrance

Also, I heard about the company from friends who purchased tickets to Universal Studios through them. They had a nice experience, and they recommended the company.

"I called Half Off Theme Parks to ask about the one day park hopper Disneyland ticket they offered. Sean picked up the phone and he was very helpful. He even gave me a promo code that wasn't listed on the website. That was nice of him. About 5 hours later, I ordered two one-day park hopper tickets online and within 5 minutes, Sean called letting me know that my order was received and that I would be getting my tickets that night through email. I printed the ticket later that night and brought it to Disneyland the next day. We went to the gate and showed the staff our tickets. They gave us our actual Disneyland ticket with the fast pass and we got in with no trouble at all. Later that day, we went to the other park and the same thing, no trouble with the tickets. Two days after the Disneyland trip, Sean called back and asked if the tickets worked well for us. He is someone who really cares about his customer. If I ever go to Disneyland again, I would buy the tickets through Half Off Theme Parks. "

"Terrible experience. Not only did they call us the day before to tell us they would not be able to provide the child's 1-day park-hopper Disneyland ticket we had reserved, but when we arrived at the gate with our 4 adults tickets (splitting up into three different groups as recommended), ALL of our tickets were confiscated! Disney staff told us we had purchased our tickets from "an unauthorized vendor" and that these tickets had already been "returned" and the vendor had been informed they would not work. The company promises a 110% return ... let's wait and see if they honor that promise."

"I read alot of the review's for this company and I was kinda skeptical but I wanted to save money... however when I got their the day of my reservation I was so happy with the staff! they explained everything to me and made me sign a contract which I did read fully.. I guess their just covering their butts. I had no issues with the ticket and no extra charges after returning the tickets., I am so happy my kids enjoyed Disneyland for the first time and we save alot of money. Thank you guy so much.. will refer you to other people :)"

"I would have to say my first experience with Half off Theme Parks was much more delightful than my second.  Because of my first experience, I decided to go through them again to save about $30 off gate prices which is nice.  First problem, they moved their location from November 2011 to June 2012 and didn’t inform us when reserving our tickets in June.  Not only that, but our receipt that was e-mailed to us still had the old location address, so I went wandering around before the Disneyland gates opened with a friend for about 15 minutes at the old building due to the fact that they also did not answer their phone for 15 minutes.  We were late to meet with friends because of this, so it was quite frustrating.

Second problem, I advance reserved a ticket that gave me the ability to pay $7.50 extra to NOT have to return the ticket at the end of the night AND I would NOT have to give my credit card information which made me feel much more secure.  When we finally found the new location, the girl helping us did not have any record that I requested the $7.50 feature and there was no way of getting that specific ticket because it was sold out.  Granted we didn’t pay for anything beforehand besides the $5, but finding out I had to change plans to have a friend drive me back late that night and now have to give my credit card number was infuriating as she didn’t even attempt to apologize for the incredible inconvenience.  She just said that if I’m unhappy I can go to the Disneyland front gate and that she isn’t the one in control of their website.

After an incredibly frustrating morning, I just took the ticket and it worked great just as it had the first time.  I would recommend this company to save money, but would caution anyone expecting an easy, happy experience.

***Sean, I appreciate you trying to resolve my complaint from Aug. 2012, but you stated you have tried to contact me several times. I have not received one email or call, so not sure what you are talking about. I hope that your services have improved and staff members are friendlier.

"I bought 5 tickets to Universal Studios. The lady in the office told me to go into the park in 2 groups... One of 2 and one of 3. We did this when we went it. However, our thumbprints did not match when we were going through the gate. (If I would have known they do this I would have saved myself the embarrassment of our fingerprints not matching.)
We were told to wait while they decided what to do. We waited over 15 minutes in the near 100 degree heat when we were finally allowed into the park. We were lucky that the workers allowed us in as the fingerprints didn't match on any of the tickets.
I would recommend not to chance it with this company.

They contacted me and offered a discount on future tickets. I appreciate that.

modified review This review was modified by Mommyof777 on August 19 2012 03:15:34 PM

Half Off Theme Parks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Off Theme Parks is not a merchant member
Half Off Theme Parks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!