• Half Off Theme
    • Business Hours: 7:30am-2pm
    • Fax: 7144419641

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2015-07-30

"It was assume trip with half off theme parks ticket. Can't wait to deal with you again! Thank you"

2015-07-28

"I saved money. Usually one day Universal Studios tickets are $95 and I only paid $68 for 2 days. So i saved over $100. Tickets worked extremely well. No issues at all. Tickets worked as expected with 2nd day free. "

2015-02-20

"We saved a lot of money using this service. It is not a scam!! We bought 2 day 2 park hoppers for 2 adults and 1 child and they worked just like they were supposed to. The vouchers arrived as promised around 645am into our email, the hotel printed them for us and we took this directly to the Ticket booth at Disneyland where we received our tickets. No problems at all!!! This is a wonderful service and we are telling all our friends!! "

This review was modified by Denisescho on February 20 2015 12:52:05 PM

2015-01-09

""This place works, and you'll save tons of money on Disney tickets and Universal Studios Hollywood! Use them! Just be prepared to have to print your tickets at your hotel upon arrival, as tickets are emailed usually the day before your scheduled time in the park/s." "

This review was modified by Fannyliang on January 09 2015 06:16:24 PM

2015-01-06

"This is the second time purchasing from Half off and each time it's great! I saved over to $200 dollars $232 total to be exact for four tickets!! They are prompt in responding to emails and any questions you may have. I recommend them to everyone and will continue to use them in the future! "

2014-05-02

"This place works, and you'll save tons of money on Disney tickets! Use them! Just be prepared to have to print your tickets at your hotel upon arrival, as tickets are emailed usually the day before your scheduled time in the park/s."

This review was modified by myerska on May 02 2014 11:56:02 PM

2014-04-07

"We purchased 3 tickets for sea world in March, the tickets worked and they were 50% off. At first we were skeptical as we didn't receive the e-ticket until the night before the ticket date. I would recommend this company to everyone."

This review was modified by pattanako on April 07 2014 08:59:43 AM

2014-04-06

"Will definitely tell family n friends great price for seaworld tickets"

This review was modified by ggarciaa8587 on April 06 2014 10:00:03 AM

2013-08-17

"Great deal and easy transaction all the way around. We went to Seaworld and had a blast. I would definitely use Half Off Theme Parks again."

2013-08-16

"This is such a great deal ever. The tickets did work for me and my friends. Spending the whole day at Seeworld with $35 ticket is way worth it. I love Half Off Theme Parks."

2013-08-16

"We received great customer service, and had all of our questions/concerns answered. Best of all, we got a great deal on Sea World tickets that worked flawlessly and we had a blast! I would recommend Half Off Theme Parks to anybody trying to save some $$."

2013-08-16

"Half Off Theme Parks is really nice. I really love it."

2013-08-15

"Got my half off tickets for the whole family. Best price and value on SeaWorld tickets!! Great experience. Highly recommend. This is by far the best deal for a day at Sea World."

2013-07-29

"Great Deal! Would do it again!!"

2013-07-03

"I had a good experience with this company. My family and I purchased tickets to San Diego Seaworld through this company and we spent a good day in the park. I have to admit, any person may feel skeptical when the price offered is cheaper than at the park itself. But the offer is real, and we had absolutely no issues at the gate.
We contacted the company's rep., Sean, he responded to all our inquiries and he followed up even after the sale. Sean asked us to rate them online in order to boost the company's rating and sales. I believe that is a fair request.

I recommend this company's service to anyone. I will definitely contact them again in the future.

Pros:
++ Cheaper than outside
+ Office is less than ten minutes away from the theme park
+ Excellent customer service
+ Good overall experience

Cons:
- Have to return the tickets at the end of the day
- Have to purchase the tickets at least 24 hours before the date of entrance

Also, I heard about the company from friends who purchased tickets to Universal Studios through them. They had a nice experience, and they recommended the company."

Share Half Off Theme Parks's store rating

Half Off Theme Parks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Off Theme Parks is not a merchant member
Half Off Theme Parks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!