• Half Off Theme
    • Customer Support: 888-848-9707
    • Business Hours: 7:30am-2pm
    • Fax: 7144419641

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"We saved a lot of money using this service. It is not a scam!! We bought 2 day 2 park hoppers for 2 adults and 1 child and they worked just like they were supposed to. The vouchers arrived as promised around 645am into our email, the hotel printed them for us and we took this directly to the Ticket booth at Disneyland where we received our tickets. No problems at all!!! This is a wonderful service and we are telling all our friends!! "

This review was modified by Denisescho on February 20 2015 12:52:05 PM

""This place works, and you'll save tons of money on Disney tickets and Universal Studios Hollywood! Use them! Just be prepared to have to print your tickets at your hotel upon arrival, as tickets are emailed usually the day before your scheduled time in the park/s." "

This review was modified by Fannyliang on January 09 2015 06:16:24 PM

"This is the second time purchasing from Half off and each time it's great! I saved over to $200 dollars $232 total to be exact for four tickets!! They are prompt in responding to emails and any questions you may have. I recommend them to everyone and will continue to use them in the future! "

"This place works, and you'll save tons of money on Disney tickets! Use them! Just be prepared to have to print your tickets at your hotel upon arrival, as tickets are emailed usually the day before your scheduled time in the park/s."

This review was modified by myerska on May 02 2014 11:56:02 PM

"We purchased 3 tickets for sea world in March, the tickets worked and they were 50% off. At first we were skeptical as we didn't receive the e-ticket until the night before the ticket date. I would recommend this company to everyone."

This review was modified by pattanako on April 07 2014 08:59:43 AM

"Will definitely tell family n friends great price for seaworld tickets"

This review was modified by ggarciaa8587 on April 06 2014 10:00:03 AM

"Great deal and easy transaction all the way around. We went to Seaworld and had a blast. I would definitely use Half Off Theme Parks again."

"This is such a great deal ever. The tickets did work for me and my friends. Spending the whole day at Seeworld with $35 ticket is way worth it. I love Half Off Theme Parks."

"We received great customer service, and had all of our questions/concerns answered. Best of all, we got a great deal on Sea World tickets that worked flawlessly and we had a blast! I would recommend Half Off Theme Parks to anybody trying to save some $$."

"Half Off Theme Parks is really nice. I really love it."

"Got my half off tickets for the whole family. Best price and value on SeaWorld tickets!! Great experience. Highly recommend. This is by far the best deal for a day at Sea World."

"Great Deal! Would do it again!!"

"I had a good experience with this company. My family and I purchased tickets to San Diego Seaworld through this company and we spent a good day in the park. I have to admit, any person may feel skeptical when the price offered is cheaper than at the park itself. But the offer is real, and we had absolutely no issues at the gate.
We contacted the company's rep., Sean, he responded to all our inquiries and he followed up even after the sale. Sean asked us to rate them online in order to boost the company's rating and sales. I believe that is a fair request.

I recommend this company's service to anyone. I will definitely contact them again in the future.

Pros:
++ Cheaper than outside
+ Office is less than ten minutes away from the theme park
+ Excellent customer service
+ Good overall experience

Cons:
- Have to return the tickets at the end of the day
- Have to purchase the tickets at least 24 hours before the date of entrance

Also, I heard about the company from friends who purchased tickets to Universal Studios through them. They had a nice experience, and they recommended the company.

"I called Half Off Theme Parks to ask about the one day park hopper Disneyland ticket they offered. Sean picked up the phone and he was very helpful. He even gave me a promo code that wasn't listed on the website. That was nice of him. About 5 hours later, I ordered two one-day park hopper tickets online and within 5 minutes, Sean called letting me know that my order was received and that I would be getting my tickets that night through email. I printed the ticket later that night and brought it to Disneyland the next day. We went to the gate and showed the staff our tickets. They gave us our actual Disneyland ticket with the fast pass and we got in with no trouble at all. Later that day, we went to the other park and the same thing, no trouble with the tickets. Two days after the Disneyland trip, Sean called back and asked if the tickets worked well for us. He is someone who really cares about his customer. If I ever go to Disneyland again, I would buy the tickets through Half Off Theme Parks. "

"Terrible experience. Not only did they call us the day before to tell us they would not be able to provide the child's 1-day park-hopper Disneyland ticket we had reserved, but when we arrived at the gate with our 4 adults tickets (splitting up into three different groups as recommended), ALL of our tickets were confiscated! Disney staff told us we had purchased our tickets from "an unauthorized vendor" and that these tickets had already been "returned" and the vendor had been informed they would not work. The company promises a 110% return ... let's wait and see if they honor that promise."

Share Half Off Theme Parks's store rating

Half Off Theme Parks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Off Theme Parks is not a merchant member
Half Off Theme Parks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!