• Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

Half Price Drapes is not a merchant member
    Half Price Drapes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Half Price Drapes contact information

"This company needs to learn a thing or two about customer service. The order process took months to complete and they seemed to have lost my order info twice. They also backed out of my last order after sending me a purchase order via email. They quoted one price and then switched it. I spoke with the owner of the company and he was no help and insisted I pay more than what the purchase order stated. I will never buy from this company again and will make sure to pass on my experience to my friends and co-workers. Burning a bridge in this economy is not a good idea.

The manager and owner of the company were both very rude and made up lies. I was over charged $15 twice and feel that this was outright wrong! I hope others will read this and figure out what this company is really about!

"Do not ever order anything from them. I literally purchased 4 pairs of drapes from them in March and was waiting for 2 whole months till I cancelled the order. During those 2 months, however, they would never call or email why it took them so long to delivr the products. And everytime you call, there will be some RUDE and UNEDUCATED ladies on the phone talking to you. Everytime I call (3times) they would say it was on the way. And still for 2 whole months whatever on the way never arrived. The last day I called before I cancelled the order, they still said the same thing. When I said I would like to cancel as it had been more than 2 months the lady asked me, "why did you order it then?" seriously, this kind of buiness should not be existing anymoe. Please do not support them by buying their products."

"I just received these two taupe/gold silk curtains today for my living room and I could not be happier! They are absolutely gorgeous and elegant. I like them so much that I am ordering 4 more panels for my great room. This is my first experience with Overstock and I'm thrilled. The color is as shown in the picture, though that to me is more bronze than gold/taupe. It was just exactly what I'd hoped for."