• Phone: 866-527-1363
    • Customer Support: 866-527-1363
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 Central

"Awesome, great prices, great offers n discount. :-) I recommend anyone to use this site. :-) "

"OUTSTANDING customer service! Turnaround was speedy! Banner qualities were above what I expected. Will use them for ALL my signage need for all my customers! About to place another order now! THANKS!"

"They were very good to work with and incredibly responsive to questions. I had two revisions, and both were done quickly. I'm very happy with the quality of the banner as well. I ordered on a Monday, and had my banner before the end of the week."

"Mountain Pie and Cake Company has been doing business with HalfPriceBanners for five years. Their products are fabulous and inexpensive. The delivery of the product is rapid and your business or event can be ready to launch with a few clicks of your mouse. If the product requires special care you may be assured that you will receive courteous and exemplary care from their staff. I urge you to do business with these folks. Merri Tyndall"

"we appreciate the good price and quality. It would be nice to have a few more options in the create your own banner"

"I LOVE my banner! It is beautiful! I am so pleased with the quality and I like that I could choose my own clipart. grommets are included, too. I will definitely use HPB again."

"Half Price Banners did an excellent job on our 4'x30' banner for Easter. This was the largest banner I've ever ordered and the quality, speed and delivery were all excellent, just like previous, smaller banners I've ordered with them."

"I was worried at first because the website looks a little sketchy and I had to place my order before anyone would contact me about my artwork.

They got back to me instantly regarding my artwork, helped me make sure it would look exactly how I wanted and then delivered it in 3 days (regular shipping) with a perfect print and quality.

"The service was great. This is the second time I have ordered from HPB. I wanted to use my own graphics and they worked with me until I got the graphics sized correctly. The banners were finished and delivered on the third business day from the day I placed the order. I will definitely order from them again in the future."

"Great product! They delivered very quickly & the finished product was great quality. I will be ordering again in the future!"

"The staff was very helpful and answered questions quickly. The banner itself was wonderful, too! Just what we wanted. Great service, quick delivery and a very fair price. We will definitely recommend and be back ourselves when we are in need of banners. Thanks! "

"I have now used Half Price Banners 3 times. Every time, I am still surprised at how great they are to work with. Fast turn around on artwork and production of my banners. Also, any changes/suggestions are taken in, changed on target. It is stress free and I am happy to recommend them. Carla Cohen"

"I was totally satisfied with the end product. The banner I ordered was perfect! "

"Ease of design, quick turnaround, and a quality product!"

modified review This review was modified by raymarfred on March 16 2013 03:59:16 AM

"Communication back and forth with them was extremely easy and they always responded very quickly. The banners are exactly what I wanted and asked for!"

modified review This review was modified by lmsegur on March 15 2013 02:20:29 PM

Half Price Banners is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Price Banners is not a merchant member
Half Price Banners does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!