Half Off DepotCoupons

"Half Off Depot is nothing but bad news with no demonstrated actions to prove otherwise.
There is no way to reach their Customer Service Department.... if one actually exists. Multiple messages left by phone have gone unanswered for over a week and submitted emails have never even been acknowledged, much less elicited a response. This company has obviously chosen to remain invisible after payment has been made.
The goal of any reputable company is to expand their customer base and grow their business.
The goal of Half Off Depot is "Take the Money and Run".

modified review This review was modified by crlfl on January 22 2014 01:39:37 PM

"I don't like to leave bad feedback, but sometimes its warranted. I ordered a Secret Santa mystery box on 11/17/2013 that was supposed to contain stocking stuffers. Its January 1 and nothing. I emailed them around the 12/10 asking for a status update and they replied I would receive my purchase 2 to 4 weeks after I ordered. We are now at 7 weeks (3 weeks after Christmas) and nothing.
I was going to add a comment about a company I bought a voucher and they went out of business a month later but I decided not to.
I have to add, the first voucher I bought from them I used it with no problem, so I'm 1 out of 3 with this company.
Saddest part for me is I like to support local business and Im from Atlanta and they list their home offices in Atlanta.

Update: It's now February 6, 2014 and after receiving nothing from their vendor, I posted another comment on Facebook and received an immediate response. No items, but a refund of 24.00 (which is how much I paid) on a promised mystery box value of 100.00. If you don't receive a response to their emails, post to their Facebook page and that might get you a response

modified review This review was modified by goedkoop on February 06 2014 08:00:23 AM

"They sell used, open or refurbished items, but market them as new. I bought a Jambox at yes, half off. Got it and it was just in a plastic bag in a bubble envelope - no packaging at all. Sure enough, it didn't work.

HalfOffDepot's customer service is terrible too - I contacted them, they acted surprised and said they'd get back to me in 5-7 days, but never did.

It's not really half off if it's used or busted.

I've had much better experiences buying used stuff on Craig's List.

"Caution: Half Off Depot coupons that you purchase expire the DAY BEFORE the date on the certificate. When I asked they basically told me T.S. have been buying from them for 3 years and have been treated like they don't care.

Also returned 2 soap dispensers within 2 weeks of purchase and was given credit for the defective units. But when I asked about credit on the shipping back ($6.85) I received no answer.

modified review This review was modified by MrLeeFla on July 10 2013 06:59:46 AM

"I have serveral vouchers pending with Half-depot where the vendor went out of business, refused to honor the voucher and the dates on teh voucher were wrong. I have been trying for months and months to resolve them and nothing is being resolved. I have lost over $200 to half-off depot and advice people to NOT USE THEM"

"I will never use this website to purchase anything else even if they offer something I'd want. I used this website to purchase goods about 4 times and 3 out of 4 I had to contact the customer service because I had never received the items. the one I received took almost 2 months! I'm currently filing a dispute through my credit card company because the item hasn't been here for more than 1.5 monthes. I seriously question this business. I also realized that one of thier items they were offering for around $26 as a super deal I saw exact same items using exact same pictures on the Ebay Auction for less than $10 with free shipping! That was a women's summer dress. I will never ever buy anything from halfoffdepot.com."

modified review This review was modified by angel1117 on June 18 2013 11:01:01 AM

"Wish I could say something good, but I can't. I was double billed and tried to get a refund (they promise a 5 day refund period). Turned in a ticket and got no response, called and left a message, no response. Will not do business again."

"Worst Company EVER!

REF: Case Tracking # U4PV6B1GQV

I have contacted Half Off Depot multiple times since Feb 2013 and now they won't even reply. This is not the first time they have given miserable customer service but for a $40 rip off it is intolerable.

I paid $40 to have my car detailed from a local business; I tried for months to set an appointment but emails went unanswered and whenever I called the listed phone number, I rec'd a message saying there was no voicemail account associated with that number.

Lo-o-o-o-o-ng after I wanted to use the coupon, after I went through the hassle of multiple emails to Rip Off Depot and after the coupon expired...someone called. They said they would "let me use" the coupon (How nice, I paid for it) but the earliest they can detail my car is...are you ready? JULY! They started to leave a contact number but hung up before finishing it.

I am truly tired of being run in circles by Half Off Depot when there is an issue with a purchased coupon. No other discount provider gives this low level of service.

I DO NOT want to wait 2 more months to get my car cleaned. I do not want to deal with this nonsense any longer.

Update: Eight hours after I posted to various social media, I had an email AND a phone call from Half Off Depot stating they had credited my account. My initial review still stands...months of wasted time and effort is inexcusable and I peg this firm for a short life unless they realize that without satisfied coupon purchasers, who return to the site,they have no business.

modified review This review was modified by JohnTroppo on June 23 2013 04:27:37 PM

"Halfoffdepot.com is a shady entity engaging in illegal activities. Once you get on their "national" mailing list, you will receive endless spams and you cannot unsubscribe. Halfoffdepot.com knows they are violating the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, but will continue to spam you illegally.

You do not want to have any contacts or do any business with Halfoffdepot.com. You will be spamed to no end.

"Never sent the voucher for a papa johns coupon. Opened a support ticket and got NO response. STAY AWAY FOR THIS COMPANY!!!"

"I love half off depot, their customer service department and very helpful. when you call the Atlanta office they are quick to help contact customer service for you. I overall had never had a bad experience with them. "

"Ordered product from them and was told I would received item in 2 to 3 weeks. Waited 4 weeks and item was never delivered so I called them and they informed me there was another 3 week delay. So I told them I would like a refund at they told my refund would have to be approved by the financial department. I am calling amex to have them refund do not purchase from these people."

modified review This review was modified by dougger1 on August 03 2012 11:52:40 AM

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"Their deals expire a lot faster than sites like Groupon or LivingSocial and they have a very unusual and rather-inconvenient way to redeem them. I only used them once and I don't really plan to again."

Half Off Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Off Depot is not a merchant member
Half Off Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!