Hakimov.com Reviews - hakimov.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

Hakimov.com is not a merchant member
Hakimov.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Absolute joke of a company. Bought a kit after completing all vehicle details, sent a kit in the wrong colour and for a left hand drive when i have a right hand drive car - after many email and 5 months later they sent me a right hand drive kit. Again nowhere near the colour I wanted. They then decided to inform me that its the nearest colour they have and cant do anymore, in addition to this - I had to pay a customs bill of £18.......... DO NOT USE...... ABSOLUTE JOKE....."

modified review This review was modified by raby94 on June 15 2012 11:22:04 AM

"A completely scam.
These guys presents a product but sent another one with less quality (actually no quality at all); it is impossible to contact them either by phone or e-mail to ask for a refund.
Be CAREFUL with this "company"