HablaMexico.com Reviews - hablamexico.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 404 reviews

HablaMexico.com is a merchant member
HablaMexico.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"The website is easy to use, delivers in a timely manner and reliable."

"Very satisfied with hablamexico! Wish I'd know about it sooner!"

"I am very happy with the service on HablaMexico.com"

"my experience was outstanding cause in seconds my fam had thier credict on cell phones. and did everthing in line. and akways call to verify if when througj . and luckily and well company it is talk mex "

Rating 8/104/5

"I have been a client for many years, I think is good, just sometimes I get disconnected. "

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

Customer Relations, HablaMexico.com rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. In order to improve the quality of your calls in the future, please use the Star Rating feature available in your Account Activity. By rating each call you can influence the quality of your future calls.

To further assist you with these issues, a Customer Care Specialist will contact you.

Your HablaMexico.com Team”

"It is very easy to use and convinient pretty much all you need for any website or application to like it."

"me parece un buen servicio el cual recomiendo a todos."

"It is a very good service i'm very happy using it.

"Your service is wonderful but your website is overly secure that it blocks you out and if it happens late at night you have no resource to reactivate.
I think that once you used your service it should go to pay and if you don't have the right information on the paying or the source of payment, then it should block

"This service has made calling Mexico very affordable. My only regret is that I did not find this years ago!"

"I SENT IN A CELL # AND THEY NEVER RECEIVED THE CREDIT AND I WAS STILL CHARGED FOR THE TRANSACTION. I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO."

modified review reply posted Mar-28-2014

Customer Relations, HablaMexico.com rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. One of our Customer Service agents will contact you in order to sort out the problem you are reporting.

Your HablaMexico.com Team”

"Very Satisfied .. !! Good services.. Thanks.."

"Fast, efficient, totally trust worthy and easy to use product.

"It is available when I need it.

I would like to have available the automatic refill minutes when needed.

Thank you.

"Customers service is great good attitude helps with all my questions thank you "