Stores > Haband Online
  • Haband Online

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Haband Online by clicking a star below.
2017-04-28

First and last purchase

"Although I did not have any of the problems other people had, I was not impressed with the website or the merchandise. The website did not provide up-to-date order info, and the merchandise was cheap. I would not order from again."

Arizona
2017-04-11

Lies about your refund I was a VIP member

"I bought a shirt that was not sewn and poor material. I called and they said to return it and they would give me a refund. I did but shortly after getting the refund which took weeks they charged my account $9.99. Yup they stole $9.99 from me. I like online shopping because it's easier with my disabilities until you get ripped off like this. "

2017-04-06

Long time customer

"I have been a Haband customer for many years, but lately "The Duke" has let things go downhill. A recent "two pair" purchase of jeans wound up with a severe slash in one pair, but I was unable to return that second pair because I had not worn them for six months. Then came the bargain 3.8 Ghz laptop computer. Turns out it was a dual 2.0 Ghz, but they DO NOT add up to 4.0. (Their reply was that two 1.8 Ghz add up to 3.8 - still not true). Quality seems to be a problem lately. C'mon, Duke! Let's get back to the "good" times and "Make America (not China) Great again!""

2017-04-03

Terrible sizing chart and have to pay to return or exchange.

"I have ordered from haband a few times and the size chart is never accurate. I ordered my son some jeans (based on the size chart) and they were two sizes too big. I read their return policy and found out there is a charge of $9.99 for each return. I can understand if someone changes their mind and ask for a refund but not for exchange. I no choice but to pay cause out either way. Be advised this is not an America based company. This will be the end of my orders. I have another order pending that I will cancel before it ships to avoid the return/ exchange charges. "

2017-03-07

Ordered Product Never Shipped—Tough!

"I ordered a refurbished computer. It didn't come. Sent company a ticket on their website about it. No reply for 5 days. Sent another ticket to their "customer service." They replied that I had to call the "manufacturer" directly and they noted that they usually "don't answer their phone so leave a message and they will call you back." I called, left a message, no reply. It's been a month. I suppose the only recourse is to file a complaint with the state and file a small claims lawsuit. I suspect they wouldn't answer that, either."

2017-03-04

Horrible

"Ordered a sport coat for A birthday present. UPS lost it, Called Haband was told "will ship a new one out in an expedited manner" called back the next day, never shipped, but info was sent to corporate office. Was offered a refund, IN THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE....WTF?? Really? Was quick to TAKE my $ but sure will hold on to it when it comes time for a refund. "

2017-02-28

Horrible Transaction, Terrible customer service

"Ordered 5 pairs of sweats from them and they came with the incorrect size. Used their "Easy Return Label" to send back and ordered another set paying for the new set at time of order. A month later I see a charge on my Credit Card for 10.00. Called their customer service and was told the return was not free and that they charged 10.00 for the return. I said great but what about the refund. Was told "Oh that is still processing". So instead of taking it out of the refund they bill be for the return of 10.00 and haven't even processed the 100.00 refund. REALLY, you cant take it out of the refund? How long is it going to take for the refund. They couldn't answer that. "

2017-02-07

SHYSTERS!!!

"DO NOT order from these people. They charged my account for two orders then lost an order and sent the other to wrong address!!! They sent me two confirmation emails but couldn't find my order and sent another to wrong address...really? Customer service is the worst hair pulling experience you'll ever have!! I will never shop with these SHYSTERS again. Next call is to BBB to put these jerks out of business! "

2016-11-12

NEVER again!

"All these poor rated reviews hold water. Terrible product. Terrible service. Even though the product is irregular or not sewn properly, or the wrong size, customer is still stuck with the shipping. No idea how they are still in business. "

2016-09-21

Tickled pink with purchase

"I recently purchased a fleece sweater cardigan for a future Christmas gift. I ordered online with no problem and received confirmation immediately. Four days later I was sent an email that my package was shipped and I received it two days later so basically I received my package in less than a week. Not only that but I was extremely satisfied with the cardigan I purchased. It was soft and cozy and very well put together. You couldn't beat the price I paid for it and I think my Dad will love it. You have a very satisfied customer. Thank you!"

danpbphoto's Avatar

Maryland
2016-07-04

Poor Products, Service, Website and All Associated Companies

"Just plain piss poor company! Products are indeed cheap but you get what you pay for! Seams not sewed, stitching unravels, inseams missing sewing, belt loops so small not even the thinnest belt fits!
Customer Sevice just plain terrible! They cannot view order for at least 3-5 hours after placing.
LOG IN with account..website sez No such account yet order confirmation just arrived! Checkout is a nightmare! Promo codes aren't applied.you can place orders from other suppliers and they go to your Haband cart and are charged on it BUT you cannot apply promo codes to individual stores yet Haband will bill you for all stores!!!
Just plain idiots!!! "Duke Haband" is a dork!

2016-05-19

Not a Good Experience

"I ordered 2 In Stock blouses for my mothers 85th birthday. They advertised free shipping which never materialized upon checkout. I told my mother to be expecting a package. She has been excitedly going down to the desk every day to inquire if she received anything. I was promised an email upon shipping with a tracking number. 9 days after placing the order, I received an email that states 1 out of 2 items have shipped, no tracking number, and to expect delivery in 6-8 days, Seriously, over 2 1/2 weeks from order to delivery within the U.S.? And only half of the order?
I thought I was doing something special for Mom. I will never deal with Haband again.

2016-04-18

WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER

"I found this company through add in a magazine. They advertised the SNAP IT UP JACKET + free shipping - 2 for $21. I thought "Wow great~! I could use two new jackets for work since they don't allow hoods."
So I went online and ordered 2 jackets like the add said.

1. The FREE SHIPPING promo was no promo at all and I basically had order FOUR jackets to get the free shipping. There were 6 hidden steps I had to do to even get the free shipping.
2. Had to cancel two orders to keep from being charged over $40
3. They sold me color of jacket that was not even in stock.
4. When I asked how to exchange a size I got NO RESPONSE
5. Took forever to even get my products, couldn't even use the product because it was too large so I shipped it back.

This only redeeming quality about this company was a sales rep named Cindy. She was very nice and very helpful.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY~! This is by far the WORST shopping experience I EVER had!
NOT HAPPY.

2016-02-27

Haband Is a Ripoff

"Charging me $14.97 on my credit card for doing absolutely nothing, some kind of VIP charge I didn't authorize. DO NOT SHOP WITH HABAND, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!"

2015-12-30

"I purchased clothing for my father who is in a nursing home and needed special clothing since he's unable to dress himself. I was pleased with the prices and availability of exactly what I needed. I was supposed to get free shipping (17.99) on my first order. I didn't so I called. They said they'd adjust it and my new total ended up being 30.00 higher than where I orig started. I called back after viewing my online receipt which I received 3 minutes after I placed the orig order. The agent said that my total was 117.00 before shipping even though my receipt that THEY SENT ME said 94.00. We reviewed every single item and there was nothing additional on there. My order included 2x sizes which he indicated "cost more" even though they sent me a receipt indicating they didn't??? I have never heard of such a thing, this was the craziest experience I have ever had. They would not honor the receipt that THEY SENT ME and told me I had to pay the additional amount. I cancelled my order! I will never do business with this company again. Now reading their overall reviews and horrible scores, I'm glad I didn't get my merchandise!! "

Share Haband Online's store rating

Haband Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Haband Online is not a merchant member
Haband Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!