Stores > Haband Online

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Haband Online by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

to long to get what you order

"it takes to long to get what you order not this one but every one"

2017-06-19

These sizes are not for shorter people , these are standard sizes!

"i'm a short guy and these clothes are like a dress on me.
What the heck...

2017-06-16

Lied about Expediting

"Ordered online on a Monday 2 weeks before some items were needed. As of Friday they hadn't shipped. Called 3 times and given different info. Said would pay extra for expediting - OK it's been applied. Next call, no, hasn't been applied. Will leave the warehouse any time and should take 3 - 5 days. Next call spoke to supervisor, nothing he could do, ready for shipment. Will take 6 - 8 days from the time it leaves the warehouse. Too late to expedite. Thank you, George! He was the rep spoke to twice. It's Friday and hasn't shipped yet. Never again!"

2017-05-31

Worst customer service ever

"These people don't have a clue about customer service. I wanted to place a rush order and was willing to pay extra for shipping. It takes 3 days for items to leave their warehouse. Supervisor can't even go an extra mile to call their warehouse and say, we have a customer who is giving us business, get these items out by tomorrow! Nada! They are so glued to their standard script of saying things without thinking how their service impacts their sales! Just read all of the negative reviews here! "

2017-05-23

Active Joe Pants

"Sizing in wrong. Requested my correct size. Sent back at a cost of $10 and they sent me back wrong size again. Stay away from HABAND."

2017-04-28

First and last purchase

"Although I did not have any of the problems other people had, I was not impressed with the website or the merchandise. The website did not provide up-to-date order info, and the merchandise was cheap. I would not order from again."

Arizona
2017-04-11

Lies about your refund I was a VIP member

"I bought a shirt that was not sewn and poor material. I called and they said to return it and they would give me a refund. I did but shortly after getting the refund which took weeks they charged my account $9.99. Yup they stole $9.99 from me. I like online shopping because it's easier with my disabilities until you get ripped off like this. "

2017-04-06

Long time customer

"I have been a Haband customer for many years, but lately "The Duke" has let things go downhill. A recent "two pair" purchase of jeans wound up with a severe slash in one pair, but I was unable to return that second pair because I had not worn them for six months. Then came the bargain 3.8 Ghz laptop computer. Turns out it was a dual 2.0 Ghz, but they DO NOT add up to 4.0. (Their reply was that two 1.8 Ghz add up to 3.8 - still not true). Quality seems to be a problem lately. C'mon, Duke! Let's get back to the "good" times and "Make America (not China) Great again!""

2017-04-03

Terrible sizing chart and have to pay to return or exchange.

"I have ordered from haband a few times and the size chart is never accurate. I ordered my son some jeans (based on the size chart) and they were two sizes too big. I read their return policy and found out there is a charge of $9.99 for each return. I can understand if someone changes their mind and ask for a refund but not for exchange. I no choice but to pay cause out either way. Be advised this is not an America based company. This will be the end of my orders. I have another order pending that I will cancel before it ships to avoid the return/ exchange charges. "

2017-03-07

Ordered Product Never Shipped—Tough!

"I ordered a refurbished computer. It didn't come. Sent company a ticket on their website about it. No reply for 5 days. Sent another ticket to their "customer service." They replied that I had to call the "manufacturer" directly and they noted that they usually "don't answer their phone so leave a message and they will call you back." I called, left a message, no reply. It's been a month. I suppose the only recourse is to file a complaint with the state and file a small claims lawsuit. I suspect they wouldn't answer that, either."

2017-03-04

Horrible

"Ordered a sport coat for A birthday present. UPS lost it, Called Haband was told "will ship a new one out in an expedited manner" called back the next day, never shipped, but info was sent to corporate office. Was offered a refund, IN THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE....WTF?? Really? Was quick to TAKE my $ but sure will hold on to it when it comes time for a refund. "

2017-02-28

Horrible Transaction, Terrible customer service

"Ordered 5 pairs of sweats from them and they came with the incorrect size. Used their "Easy Return Label" to send back and ordered another set paying for the new set at time of order. A month later I see a charge on my Credit Card for 10.00. Called their customer service and was told the return was not free and that they charged 10.00 for the return. I said great but what about the refund. Was told "Oh that is still processing". So instead of taking it out of the refund they bill be for the return of 10.00 and haven't even processed the 100.00 refund. REALLY, you cant take it out of the refund? How long is it going to take for the refund. They couldn't answer that. "

2017-02-07

SHYSTERS!!!

"DO NOT order from these people. They charged my account for two orders then lost an order and sent the other to wrong address!!! They sent me two confirmation emails but couldn't find my order and sent another to wrong address...really? Customer service is the worst hair pulling experience you'll ever have!! I will never shop with these SHYSTERS again. Next call is to BBB to put these jerks out of business! "

2016-11-12

NEVER again!

"All these poor rated reviews hold water. Terrible product. Terrible service. Even though the product is irregular or not sewn properly, or the wrong size, customer is still stuck with the shipping. No idea how they are still in business. "

2016-09-21

Tickled pink with purchase

"I recently purchased a fleece sweater cardigan for a future Christmas gift. I ordered online with no problem and received confirmation immediately. Four days later I was sent an email that my package was shipped and I received it two days later so basically I received my package in less than a week. Not only that but I was extremely satisfied with the cardigan I purchased. It was soft and cozy and very well put together. You couldn't beat the price I paid for it and I think my Dad will love it. You have a very satisfied customer. Thank you!"

Share Haband Online's store rating

Haband Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Haband Online is not a merchant member
Haband Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!