• Haband Online

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I ordered two pairs of sandals for my mother's birthday on June 6. Placed the order on May 30 and paid $22 for expedited shipping. Today is June 5, no shoes and was told today that one pair is backordered and the other is being prepared for shipment. But they charged, two days ago, my credit card for one pair of the shoes and the $22 for shipping! They did not inform me that the other pair was backordered. I will NEVER deal with this company again. Also, when calling customer service, they obviously are not in the US and barely speak english. I asked for a supervisor and was put on hold til I gave up. They never came back on the line."

"Originally, I placed an order for 2 blouses, total of $20.00, when they arrived, size (in respect to THEIR size charts) was too small. I returned the items the next day asking for an exchange.
I had to call two separate times to follow-up, each time spending almost an hour on the phone, they had agreed to exchange at no charge.
After 3-weeks since returning the products, no exchange was made, a second charge of $1.99 was made (unauthorized)... called again, same wait time as before, they agreed to refund the $1.99; I finally asked them to CANCEL my order and refund my money, they agreed.
AFTER this, they charged my account AGAIN for $9.99....aarrgghhh!
Called AGAIN, they apologized and said they are processing refund for total of $29.99...............OK, thanks........but..................does not end here!
They refunded $28.00................short $1.99.
Save yourself a lot of stress, order anywhere but here!

This review was modified by FayeN on April 21 2015 03:43:52 PM

"Without a doubt this the worst online retailer I have ever ordered from. In mid-February, I ordered two pairs of shoes for my elderly father. Even though I have since recieved about a hundred promotional emails, I never received any type of email confirmation that the shoes were shipped. When I tracked the package, it said that the shoes were shipped (two weeks later) although we never received them. When I called I was told the shoes were shipped to the wrong address. I asked to cancel my order but was told I could not because it shipped complete. This, even though they sent the package to wrong address. I called back a second time and was told they would ship me a new package. They generously told me they wouldn't charge me again even though it was their error. I have yet to receive any type of email confirmation. I just called again and was told the package will be sent in eight days. Every time I call I am put on hold for an inordinate amount of time and receive very little customer service. I highly doubt that my father will ever receive his shoes. I will never order from this company again and would urge anyone considering this compnay to take their business elsewhere."

This review was modified by dpaxson on March 13 2015 08:21:02 AM

"My first time experience with Haband was great! I ordered two jackets in size large, two different colors. When I received the jackets fairly quickly, they were big, so I made an exchange and sized down. After that, it took about a month for me to receive my exchange order. I didn't get any updates from them, so I called them. Their Customer Service is great! Even though some sound like robots, they were very nice and helpful. Today is the day I received my jackets. I love them! I will be shopping with Haband again. Thanks Haband!

To most of all the reviewers rating Haband one star, they are just over exaggerating. From time to time, we get problems with online or over the phone orders, but one out of ten for Haband! Come on, they are at least, of rating, 7 out of 10.

"Total ripoff and scam! STAY AWAY!!! A mess from the beginning! No email confirmation of order, shipping to wrong address, paid $21.98 for expedited shipping...several days later...still no order. Called to check on status and was informed that not only had my order not even been shipped yet, but the pants were not available.
Spoke with a pitiful excuse for customer service on the phone and decided to just cancel this mess. Was told that since the item was about to be shipping soon they cannot cancel my order....yes, ABOUT to be shipped. After 30 minutes of dealing with complete incompetence on the phone, I gave up. This place is a nightmare and a total rip off. If you are thinking about ordering something from this company...have a friend slap you across the face and snap you out of such a pitiful idea. I'd rather shop at Walmart on black Friday than ever shop with this so-called company.

This review was modified by pawlakrj on September 17 2014 11:49:38 PM

"Haband order - huge disappointment. Worst service ever. My order was for black shoes but they sent me brown shoes instead without asking me. Customer service representatives were absolutely not able to help. The only option they gave me is to send shoes back. After reading all bad reviews and ratings I still had to order from them because looked like they had what I needed. Turned out they did not have what I needed and sent me what they do not need. I will try to share my experience with Haband everywhere I can. Copy of this will be sent to all consumer protection agencies."

This review was modified by tanabal4 on August 24 2014 11:37:29 AM

"I placed an order for 2 pairs of shoes, and paid for premium shipping. After the order confirmation email, I received no correspondence. When I went to the website, it says my order is on backorder. I called and asked for a refund. They told me it wasn't really on back order, that it had been printed and could not be stopped. A supervisor said it is on the truck. I insisted on a refund, they said no. Lousy customer support."

This review was modified by lonelycowboy on June 13 2014 03:36:27 PM

"I am not a very happy customer of Haband. They take your order either by internet or over the phone and take your money from your credit card but they will not ship the product. Phone call after phone call and email after email and they still say they are processing the order and it will ship soon. Day after day after day..... They say that it will take 10 to 12 day to receive the order after it is shipped "Please allow about 10-12 business days for delivery after the date of shipment". So my first order was on 12/18/13 "We have received your order on 12/18/13 order # 8405660" and now it is 02/07/14. My second order was on 02/02/14 "We have received your order on 02/02/14 order # 8834383" but it has been 5 days now and they won't ship this order either. They say the products are in stock. I don't understand. How can they have customers if they have these kind of shipping issues. If you want to sell products you have to ship them to the customers. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER purchase anything from this company as long as I live !!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Horrible first time experience with Haband. Would not recommend them for anyone, especially the senior citizens whose business they actively seek. Ordered a pair of leather Dr. Scholl's casual shoes. I have used Dr. Scholl's walking shoes for years and thought these would be the same quality (but never bought through Haband before). Boy, was I wrong! I could hardly believe my eyes when the mail brought me this plastic bag with a pair of shoes in the bag loose! First time in my 73 years I received a pair of shoes shipped loose, not even in a box! So they must not have thought very much of their product, if they didn't protect it in shipping at least! When I opened the bag, the shoes are not even leather. They are cheap plastic. In order to return these, Haband will charge me $10. This is the first and last order they will ever receive from me. "

"I ordered two pair of casual slacks from this company's newspaper ad for two reasons:

First, they seemed to have some affiliation with BLAIR, with whom I have dealt in the past with complete satisfaction.

Second, their ad states clearly: "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or full refund of purchase price."

The mdse arrived promptly, the quality was HORRIBLE, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these slacks, dozens of loose threads hanging out, shapeless, baggy legs and crotch, they looked like something a circus clown would wear.

Now they are going to deduct $8.99 from my refund for my returning the items. OUTRAGEOUS! ..and clearly FRAUDULENT advertising (see above).

I intend to contact the local newspaper to suggest that they consider rejecting this outfit's ads, which they probably won't do, but it's worth a try!

This review was modified by beeliner on November 10 2013 05:39:05 PM

"Why do I order from this terrible company. Their prices are good. Their service sucks. How tough could it be to send a confirmation email after an order is placed ??
Be smart,, do NOT order from this campany unless you enjoy poor service.

This review was modified by dcs0001 on June 05 2013 05:14:50 PM

"Do not buy from this company! I bought a pair of shoes which did not fit and I have to pay $8.99 to return them. I wanted to exchange them, but was told the item was no longer available. What a rip-off!!!"

"I am a real consumer searching the Internet for the best buys I can find particularly at times like Christmas when there is a lot of gifts to buy. I have ordered from haband twice just to be sure my bad experience was not just a fluke. I also should have known you really cannot buy a leather jacket for under $10 & expect to receive good enough quality to actually wear. The quality of products has been extremely disappointing: clothing & I ordered hair clippers on clearance for $5 (Conair sells 1 for $10). It did NOT ever work & the manufacturer assembling of this product was so bad, the blades so misaligned if it had worked a fire probably would have started. At $5 not worth paying Rtn shipping & straight 2 trash as did aforementioned jacket. Other products received minimal quality & barely worth "clearance" price. As to order process it's simple but after they take your order & credit card # you are basically forgotten. No communications for confimations, amts, back orders, replacements, cancellations etc. coupon codes rarely work (the old it will reflect in ur final stmt - because u NEVER get a stmt) & ordering clearance items is a 80% chance of NOT receiving it which they never communicate whether they credited or not. It has been my experience across the board that reputable online companies always email a detailed invoice as part of good customer service, Haband has consistently failed to do so. Shipping is typically 2-3 wks. "

"I have had nothing but good experiences ordering from Haband. And whenever I do order something that is the wrong size or I am not happy with it, one call to their customer service number will take care of the issue. If you need to return something due to them making a mistake, they will gladly refund your shipping costs if you request this on the phone, and they will place this instruction on your account. Frankly, if you order from their clearance section, you will not be able to get such low prices anywhere else online or in a store. No, the quality of their clothing is not the best in the world, but it is very good for the price you are paying and similar to Walmart's. I have often found men's shirts & jackets for $5.00 in their clearance section..only $5.00! And sometimes even less than that! Now where in the world are you going to buy a men's jacket for that amount elsewhere? Nowhere! If you add that there is usually an online coupon code for free shipping for them on those coupon websites, and you simply can't beat this place for great prices.

Like another reviewer said, I am really shocked at all these bad reviews, especially since I have had only great experiences with them and their customer service. If you doubt what I say, call their customer service first before placing an order and ask them to verify what I told you here about offering a refund on your shipping charges if they get something wrong. They will verify this. Personally, in these hard economic times, I am thankful for Haband's low clearance prices.

This review was modified by Nightbird on November 26 2012 09:16:41 PM

Share Haband Online's store rating

Haband Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Haband Online is not a merchant member
Haband Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!