Stores > Haband Online

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Haband Online by clicking a star below.
2017-08-03

RIP OFF! HABAND VIP PURCHASE

"Give them your email address and you are "automatically" signed up for "VIP PLUS SERVICE". No disclosures or authorization confirmation---just $14.97 extra charge on your statement. You think you paid the bill in full and did not check the next month's statement (which you should not have gotten since it was a zero balance as it should have been) to see that this charge was billed and now you have a "LATE FEE" of $14.97 added to the VIP SERVICE of $14.97 , an interest charge of %100 !.

Their target market is senior citizens. Preying on the elderly: what is the FTC's position on this activity?

2017-07-31

Slippers!

"Your customer service ****! Order slippers in a 9 got sent a 5 their mistake and wanted me to pay them 9.99... ABSOLUTELY ABSURD ! Been a customer for a long time but their stuff is low quality to say the least! "

2017-07-19

Shame on you

"Placed an order for bold plaid shirts, one in ocean , one in purple.haband sent me two purple shirts. Both shirts were marked with different tags. Your mistake not mine. I refuse to pay 10 dollars return fee. First and last purchase."

2017-07-19

Good when everything works

"I have been a Haband customer for many years. I have never had a problem until recently. When everything works, it seems to work well. If you need to tap customer service, in my opinion, there isn't any. I was delivered an incorrect product. I returned it and asked for an exchange. That process took nearly six weeks. The re-shipment WAS WRONG AGAIN, in spite of my pointing out where their error was made (it appears an entire product batch may have been mislabeled). I really wanted the product, so I asked for an exchange again. After a little over a couple of weeks, they acknowledged my return and said they would be crediting my account. Apparently, they did not want to correct the mistake, but just get rid of me. Well, they have gotten rid of me forever. "

2017-07-18

Impatient customer representative.

"Customer service was not patient. He hung up before I finished confirming my order. I had a hard time understanding him."

2017-07-18

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!

"Wish I could give them less than horrible I would. I ordered an item 10 days ago and finally after nothing from them I email them 5 days later and told them I needed it by a certain date. Nothing again so I emailed again with nothing Now 2 calls later they tell me I can't cancel this item but I can return of course at my cost!!! Bull ****!!!! The first phone call they said it was something with the credit card but second call knows nothing about that. If there was a problem obliviously they do not know how to use the phone!!! SAVE YOURSELF A HEAD ACHE AND DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-07-14

Worth the Wait

"Even though 2 of my items were back-ordered, customer service was excellent. I received the back-ordered products at the time the customer service agent said I would. Prices are great and the quality is too. It's worth the wait for me."

2017-06-27

to long to get what you order

"it takes to long to get what you order not this one but every one"

2017-06-19

These sizes are not for shorter people , these are standard sizes!

"i'm a short guy and these clothes are like a dress on me.
What the heck...

2017-06-16

Lied about Expediting

"Ordered online on a Monday 2 weeks before some items were needed. As of Friday they hadn't shipped. Called 3 times and given different info. Said would pay extra for expediting - OK it's been applied. Next call, no, hasn't been applied. Will leave the warehouse any time and should take 3 - 5 days. Next call spoke to supervisor, nothing he could do, ready for shipment. Will take 6 - 8 days from the time it leaves the warehouse. Too late to expedite. Thank you, George! He was the rep spoke to twice. It's Friday and hasn't shipped yet. Never again!"

2017-05-31

Worst customer service ever

"These people don't have a clue about customer service. I wanted to place a rush order and was willing to pay extra for shipping. It takes 3 days for items to leave their warehouse. Supervisor can't even go an extra mile to call their warehouse and say, we have a customer who is giving us business, get these items out by tomorrow! Nada! They are so glued to their standard script of saying things without thinking how their service impacts their sales! Just read all of the negative reviews here! "

2017-05-23

Active Joe Pants

"Sizing in wrong. Requested my correct size. Sent back at a cost of $10 and they sent me back wrong size again. Stay away from HABAND."

2017-04-28

First and last purchase

"Although I did not have any of the problems other people had, I was not impressed with the website or the merchandise. The website did not provide up-to-date order info, and the merchandise was cheap. I would not order from again."

Arizona
2017-04-11

Lies about your refund I was a VIP member

"I bought a shirt that was not sewn and poor material. I called and they said to return it and they would give me a refund. I did but shortly after getting the refund which took weeks they charged my account $9.99. Yup they stole $9.99 from me. I like online shopping because it's easier with my disabilities until you get ripped off like this. "

2017-04-06

Long time customer

"I have been a Haband customer for many years, but lately "The Duke" has let things go downhill. A recent "two pair" purchase of jeans wound up with a severe slash in one pair, but I was unable to return that second pair because I had not worn them for six months. Then came the bargain 3.8 Ghz laptop computer. Turns out it was a dual 2.0 Ghz, but they DO NOT add up to 4.0. (Their reply was that two 1.8 Ghz add up to 3.8 - still not true). Quality seems to be a problem lately. C'mon, Duke! Let's get back to the "good" times and "Make America (not China) Great again!""

Share Haband Online's store rating

Haband Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Haband Online is not a merchant member
Haband Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!