Haband Online Reviews - haband.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.83/10 59 reviews

Haband Online is not a merchant member
Haband Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am not a very happy customer of Haband. They take your order either by internet or over the phone and take your money from your credit card but they will not ship the product. Phone call after phone call and email after email and they still say they are processing the order and it will ship soon. Day after day after day..... They say that it will take 10 to 12 day to receive the order after it is shipped "Please allow about 10-12 business days for delivery after the date of shipment". So my first order was on 12/18/13 "We have received your order on 12/18/13 order # 8405660" and now it is 02/07/14. My second order was on 02/02/14 "We have received your order on 02/02/14 order # 8834383" but it has been 5 days now and they won't ship this order either. They say the products are in stock. I don't understand. How can they have customers if they have these kind of shipping issues. If you want to sell products you have to ship them to the customers. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER purchase anything from this company as long as I live !!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Horrible first time experience with Haband. Would not recommend them for anyone, especially the senior citizens whose business they actively seek. Ordered a pair of leather Dr. Scholl's casual shoes. I have used Dr. Scholl's walking shoes for years and thought these would be the same quality (but never bought through Haband before). Boy, was I wrong! I could hardly believe my eyes when the mail brought me this plastic bag with a pair of shoes in the bag loose! First time in my 73 years I received a pair of shoes shipped loose, not even in a box! So they must not have thought very much of their product, if they didn't protect it in shipping at least! When I opened the bag, the shoes are not even leather. They are cheap plastic. In order to return these, Haband will charge me $10. This is the first and last order they will ever receive from me. "

"I ordered two pair of casual slacks from this company's newspaper ad for two reasons:

First, they seemed to have some affiliation with BLAIR, with whom I have dealt in the past with complete satisfaction.

Second, their ad states clearly: "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or full refund of purchase price."

The mdse arrived promptly, the quality was HORRIBLE, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing these slacks, dozens of loose threads hanging out, shapeless, baggy legs and crotch, they looked like something a circus clown would wear.

Now they are going to deduct $8.99 from my refund for my returning the items. OUTRAGEOUS! ..and clearly FRAUDULENT advertising (see above).

I intend to contact the local newspaper to suggest that they consider rejecting this outfit's ads, which they probably won't do, but it's worth a try!

modified review This review was modified by beeliner on November 10 2013 05:39:05 PM

"Do not buy from this company! I bought a pair of shoes which did not fit and I have to pay $8.99 to return them. I wanted to exchange them, but was told the item was no longer available. What a rip-off!!!"

"I am a real consumer searching the Internet for the best buys I can find particularly at times like Christmas when there is a lot of gifts to buy. I have ordered from haband twice just to be sure my bad experience was not just a fluke. I also should have known you really cannot buy a leather jacket for under $10 & expect to receive good enough quality to actually wear. The quality of products has been extremely disappointing: clothing & I ordered hair clippers on clearance for $5 (Conair sells 1 for $10). It did NOT ever work & the manufacturer assembling of this product was so bad, the blades so misaligned if it had worked a fire probably would have started. At $5 not worth paying Rtn shipping & straight 2 trash as did aforementioned jacket. Other products received minimal quality & barely worth "clearance" price. As to order process it's simple but after they take your order & credit card # you are basically forgotten. No communications for confimations, amts, back orders, replacements, cancellations etc. coupon codes rarely work (the old it will reflect in ur final stmt - because u NEVER get a stmt) & ordering clearance items is a 80% chance of NOT receiving it which they never communicate whether they credited or not. It has been my experience across the board that reputable online companies always email a detailed invoice as part of good customer service, Haband has consistently failed to do so. Shipping is typically 2-3 wks. "

"Lousy return policies, poor customer service, poor quality. Ordered 4 items expecting at least one of them to work out. They shipped the wrong size for one item, two items were just poorly made (crooked seams, crooked cuffs) and the 4th was cut too big. Cost me $15 to return their crap and I didn't get any credit for the postage. I think I've learned my lesson about this company."

"SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! They sent wrong item, inflated envelope with enough sales material to choke a horse, then charged me shipping. I returned item and then was charged again for returning their mistakes. Never again. Do yourself a favor and stay away."

"its simply bind boggling when you order something like I did and then receive a different product. I had ordered a pair of shoes and when I received the item they were the wrong color and the wrong style. Well I thought just a mistake?. When I called Customer service I was told “the item was out of stock and a substitute was sent in its place” I told the woman on the phone “ if you were out of stock on this Item you should have sent a email informing me the item was out of stock back order or what ever the problem might be.” The Customer service rep said its up to the warehouse, if they want to substitute an Item that’s out of stock or not. What I said I can’t believe you now I have to take a trip to the Post office and wait on line to return this item.
Never again A zero rating is to generous for Haband.

"I will not order from this company again and I do not care how cheap their prices are, I will also not be recommending it to friends or family. At the website it says 6-8 days for standard shipping. I got an email telling me the order had been sent on 4-17 and surprise...of two articles one was on back order..there went half my gift. I have called customer service two separate times only to be told two entirely different stories. Their agents barely speak English with thick hard to understand accents and I had to keep repeating what they said back to them to make sure I understood them. They may say my satisfaction is important to them and guaranteed but like their shipping arrival dates that is pure fiction. Today I was told it would be here still this week or early next week and not to worry....duh today is when I needed my gift. I recognize that they are a huge conglomerate and my little $40 order is peanuts to them but it is the last of my money they will ever see and btw....I cancelled the part that was back ordered. What an awful shopping experience. "

flatquasar's Avatar
Ann Arbor, Michigan

"I consider these reviews Highly suspicious. Wondering if Internet Activists are writing them, I checked the ratings of another outstanding seller, Blair. Sure enough, they too have roundly bad "reviews". I've purchased a few hundred dollars in clothing a YEAR (and so do two of my closest friends) for many years from Haband & Blair. The only complaint any of us have is they are, by today's standards, occasionally a little slow about shipping.

I purchase every way, by mail order, telephone, & online. I get excellent product, accurate shipment every time. Neither I or anyone I know have ever been overcharged or had any surprise charges on our credit cards. These are reputable companies, owned since 2007 by Golden Gate Capital, which does over 2 billion a year in direct marketing clothing sales AND their call centers are still American -- Pennsylvania and Georgia.

I hadn't ordered anything from Haband for 10 months, so I decided to make an online order before I wrote this review. I ordered two pairs of pants on 3-22-2012. As usual, I got two email notices, one verifying my order & a notification my order had been shipped. The pants arrived 3-31-2012, 9 days, about 5 days sooner than past orders. As always, I got exactly what I ordered. A postage free mailing label was included. I have returned items because the color wasn't quite what I wanted. Both Haband and Blair allow for such exchanges. Each exchange was processed to my satisfaction.

I'm including my REAL INVOICE number and I think resellerratings.com should verify the numbers for all the other reviews here and for Blair... I wonder if the complaints are about the service or are these complaints slander against two outstanding, companies that had no choice but close their US clothing plants, or go bankrupt. After the big box stores outsourced, Haband and Blair had no choice but do the same. At least, they did not hand the work over to China, a nation hostile to America. They use Latin American & our Asian allies.

I highly recommend Blair (business clothes) and Haband (more casual) to shoppers seeking to save money on quality clothing.

Rating 4/102/5

"What a miserable shopping experience with this company! I ordered from them because they had really low priced pants. First of all the sizing is just bizarre. Instead of regular sizes like 18/20 they go 36/38. I ordered one size lower than I usually get because I was getting looser fitting pants. The pants arrived very quickly but they were HUGE. I returned them and I did not get my exchanged items until a month later, and only then because I called about four times. I could not speak to anyone with decent english, everyone had a thick and confusing accent which made them unpleasant to speak with. I called because I did not realize they were not going to send my items out until I payed an extra charge for the return of the items. I made mention that it would have been nice if they mentioned it somewhere and they said it was on the orginal packing slip but I did not see it anywhere. I left two notes with two different service representatives to send out my pants even if some were on back order, and had to keep calling to get them sent out because they kept making the notes and conveniently loosing them. The entire shopping experience was diffcult and miserable, with extra hidden fees and HORRIBLE customer service. The customer service reps all sound like drones, repeating the same statements without any feeling or sincerity behind it. I finally got my pants back in the mail and they are about two sizes smaller than what I usually where. I also spoke with a Supervisor whom I complained to and she also sounded like a drone with an accent. She apologized but did not offer me anything like a discount and did not really seem to care at all about my complaints. If it wasn't for the cheap prices I would enourage anyone and everyone to never deal with this crappy company, EVER. You really get the feeling with this company that they really don't give two craps about you at all, even when you speak with the manager. Also the pants that are supposed to come in a petite length are almost 3 inches too long! Which means extra work for me, having to hem 10 pairs of pants :("

"Where is the Zero Star rating? Haband needs it!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Their shipping is terrible, but not as awful as their customer service!
It took 5 emails and 7 phone calls to receive a refund on shipping charges, after multiple Customer Service reps all provided a different version of their shipping policy.
Speaking to a manager is out of the question; never available or "on another line" - SHOCKING!!
Here are the facts:
Website states 2-3 days for FedEx Shipping
No mention of 2-3 business days "processing time" between when you place your order and when it ships.
Order arrived 6 business days after it was shipped. All email responses maintained the order arrive "right on time"; CS rep on the phone wanted to argue until I told her to transfer me to a manager; 2 minutes later, manager was not available to speak to me but authorized my refund, which should take 7-9 business days, so maybe by next Christmas!
Stay away; unless you really don't care when you receive your order, or do not plan to contact their customer service department.

"I wish I could rate Haband lower than 1 star. I have never seen a company with so many 1 star ratings, yet so well deserved. I haven't taken the time to read many of the reviews, but I wonder how many involved "at risk" individuals, like my parents, who don't even know what they're agreeing to, if in fact they did agree. My Dad especially since he is a WWII veteran, served his country well and is over 90 years old. Haband better have those recorded calls available. When I spoke with customer service myself, they didn't even know what "at risk" meant. I suggested they find out real quick and get back to me. I haven't heard back. I would also suggest that everyone who has a problem with Haband and/or Haband Perks, forget about the customer service number and use the Corporate Headquarters number of
201 651 1000. Here is the link to the Company directory.

You can enter the last 3 digits of the person's name to be transferred. I selected Jon Shade x127 since he is the Director of Ecommerce. He hasn't gotten back to me. No surprise there.
If anyone can provide home numbers for some of the excutives please post them. I have no qualms calling them at home since that is how they contacted my "at risk" parents and somehow got them signed enrolled into a program where they pay $14/month for nothing.

"this company is horrible their a group of thefts and liers , I would never recommend this company I order two pair of shoes and I have been waiting for over two months I finally gave up on waiting and asked for a refund and now they don't want to provide me the refund ... Can someone please help me how do i get my money back. it's not fair I paid for something and can't get it , I work so hard for my money and these pack of thefts just weaseled my money out my hands .... This company can't continue doing this to people we need to get them out of business ..."

"Just Terrible! Haband has been around forever, My Dad ordered from them for years and was always happy. I think he enjoyed the little "free" items the best.
Years later it is a different story. I should have known better but saw their "quilts" and really needed a replacement one for our RV. I ordered 2 with the matching shams. They arrived after a LOOONNNGG wait. Nicely packaged. I took them out to wash them first and realized they were incredibly THIN. Using them for what I intend I doubt they will last even one trip! (we use them to cover our upholstered bench seats) And the SHAMS that I paid an extra 20.00 for were simple thin pillowcases. Just junk. Just garbage. Never will order from them again.