Stores > Haband Online

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

Tickled pink with purchase

"I recently purchased a fleece sweater cardigan for a future Christmas gift. I ordered online with no problem and received confirmation immediately. Four days later I was sent an email that my package was shipped and I received it two days later so basically I received my package in less than a week. Not only that but I was extremely satisfied with the cardigan I purchased. It was soft and cozy and very well put together. You couldn't beat the price I paid for it and I think my Dad will love it. You have a very satisfied customer. Thank you!"

This review was modified by EIO45 on September 21 2016 02:48:01 PM

danpbphoto's Avatar

Poor Products, Service, Website and All Associated Companies

"Just plain piss poor company! Products are indeed cheap but you get what you pay for! Seams not sewed, stitching unravels, inseams missing sewing, belt loops so small not even the thinnest belt fits!
Customer Sevice just plain terrible! They cannot view order for at least 3-5 hours after placing.
LOG IN with account..website sez No such account yet order confirmation just arrived! Checkout is a nightmare! Promo codes aren't applied.you can place orders from other suppliers and they go to your Haband cart and are charged on it BUT you cannot apply promo codes to individual stores yet Haband will bill you for all stores!!!
Just plain idiots!!! "Duke Haband" is a dork!

Not a Good Experience

"I ordered 2 In Stock blouses for my mothers 85th birthday. They advertised free shipping which never materialized upon checkout. I told my mother to be expecting a package. She has been excitedly going down to the desk every day to inquire if she received anything. I was promised an email upon shipping with a tracking number. 9 days after placing the order, I received an email that states 1 out of 2 items have shipped, no tracking number, and to expect delivery in 6-8 days, Seriously, over 2 1/2 weeks from order to delivery within the U.S.? And only half of the order?
I thought I was doing something special for Mom. I will never deal with Haband again.

This review was modified by RobinLaurel on May 19 2016 09:30:17 PM

"I found this company through add in a magazine. They advertised the SNAP IT UP JACKET + free shipping - 2 for $21. I thought "Wow great~! I could use two new jackets for work since they don't allow hoods."
So I went online and ordered 2 jackets like the add said.

1. The FREE SHIPPING promo was no promo at all and I basically had order FOUR jackets to get the free shipping. There were 6 hidden steps I had to do to even get the free shipping.
2. Had to cancel two orders to keep from being charged over $40
3. They sold me color of jacket that was not even in stock.
4. When I asked how to exchange a size I got NO RESPONSE
5. Took forever to even get my products, couldn't even use the product because it was too large so I shipped it back.

This only redeeming quality about this company was a sales rep named Cindy. She was very nice and very helpful.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY~! This is by far the WORST shopping experience I EVER had!

This review was modified by MissWednesday on April 18 2016 09:31:33 PM

Haband Is a Ripoff

"Charging me $14.97 on my credit card for doing absolutely nothing, some kind of VIP charge I didn't authorize. DO NOT SHOP WITH HABAND, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!"

This review was modified by Raymondburzynski on February 27 2016 08:16:03 PM

"I purchased clothing for my father who is in a nursing home and needed special clothing since he's unable to dress himself. I was pleased with the prices and availability of exactly what I needed. I was supposed to get free shipping (17.99) on my first order. I didn't so I called. They said they'd adjust it and my new total ended up being 30.00 higher than where I orig started. I called back after viewing my online receipt which I received 3 minutes after I placed the orig order. The agent said that my total was 117.00 before shipping even though my receipt that THEY SENT ME said 94.00. We reviewed every single item and there was nothing additional on there. My order included 2x sizes which he indicated "cost more" even though they sent me a receipt indicating they didn't??? I have never heard of such a thing, this was the craziest experience I have ever had. They would not honor the receipt that THEY SENT ME and told me I had to pay the additional amount. I cancelled my order! I will never do business with this company again. Now reading their overall reviews and horrible scores, I'm glad I didn't get my merchandise!! "

"on oct 10 th I called in an order to hayband checking my acct on computer was told no order had been turned in this was on oct 13th . so I put in an order on line same order that was submitted via telephone here it is oct 30 haven't heard a word from them try to check my acct on line nothing I have dealt with haband for years and have been satisfied . if they want to lose me as a customer so be it there are many stores close by I can shop there . My order was for $90.00 if that is of any concern.

"I placed an order on 10/3/15, first of all they gave me two different order #'s and,every time I check the status it says " in process " and it is now 10/15. I called on 10/10 an was told it was shipped earlier that day and there was two items on back order and due in on 10/10. They said sorry I did not get an email that it shipped with tracking #. Well finally received part of my order on 10/14 missing more than two items and to top it off, the pants are too big and I measured before I ordered to make sure. I sent an email on 10/13 asking about my order and the answer I got on 10/15 is that it is being processed. This company is so screwed up and don't know what the hell they are doing. Also it takes way too long for them to ship an order. I will never order from any of there stores again. My family and myself will go bare assed first. "

"I ordered two pairs of sandals for my mother's birthday on June 6. Placed the order on May 30 and paid $22 for expedited shipping. Today is June 5, no shoes and was told today that one pair is backordered and the other is being prepared for shipment. But they charged, two days ago, my credit card for one pair of the shoes and the $22 for shipping! They did not inform me that the other pair was backordered. I will NEVER deal with this company again. Also, when calling customer service, they obviously are not in the US and barely speak english. I asked for a supervisor and was put on hold til I gave up. They never came back on the line."

"Originally, I placed an order for 2 blouses, total of $20.00, when they arrived, size (in respect to THEIR size charts) was too small. I returned the items the next day asking for an exchange.
I had to call two separate times to follow-up, each time spending almost an hour on the phone, they had agreed to exchange at no charge.
After 3-weeks since returning the products, no exchange was made, a second charge of $1.99 was made (unauthorized)... called again, same wait time as before, they agreed to refund the $1.99; I finally asked them to CANCEL my order and refund my money, they agreed.
AFTER this, they charged my account AGAIN for $9.99....aarrgghhh!
Called AGAIN, they apologized and said they are processing refund for total of $29.99...............OK, thanks........but..................does not end here!
They refunded $28.00................short $1.99.
Save yourself a lot of stress, order anywhere but here!

This review was modified by FayeN on April 21 2015 03:43:52 PM

"Without a doubt this the worst online retailer I have ever ordered from. In mid-February, I ordered two pairs of shoes for my elderly father. Even though I have since recieved about a hundred promotional emails, I never received any type of email confirmation that the shoes were shipped. When I tracked the package, it said that the shoes were shipped (two weeks later) although we never received them. When I called I was told the shoes were shipped to the wrong address. I asked to cancel my order but was told I could not because it shipped complete. This, even though they sent the package to wrong address. I called back a second time and was told they would ship me a new package. They generously told me they wouldn't charge me again even though it was their error. I have yet to receive any type of email confirmation. I just called again and was told the package will be sent in eight days. Every time I call I am put on hold for an inordinate amount of time and receive very little customer service. I highly doubt that my father will ever receive his shoes. I will never order from this company again and would urge anyone considering this compnay to take their business elsewhere."

This review was modified by dpaxson on March 13 2015 08:21:02 AM

"My first time experience with Haband was great! I ordered two jackets in size large, two different colors. When I received the jackets fairly quickly, they were big, so I made an exchange and sized down. After that, it took about a month for me to receive my exchange order. I didn't get any updates from them, so I called them. Their Customer Service is great! Even though some sound like robots, they were very nice and helpful. Today is the day I received my jackets. I love them! I will be shopping with Haband again. Thanks Haband!

To most of all the reviewers rating Haband one star, they are just over exaggerating. From time to time, we get problems with online or over the phone orders, but one out of ten for Haband! Come on, they are at least, of rating, 7 out of 10.

"Total ripoff and scam! STAY AWAY!!! A mess from the beginning! No email confirmation of order, shipping to wrong address, paid $21.98 for expedited shipping...several days later...still no order. Called to check on status and was informed that not only had my order not even been shipped yet, but the pants were not available.
Spoke with a pitiful excuse for customer service on the phone and decided to just cancel this mess. Was told that since the item was about to be shipping soon they cannot cancel my order....yes, ABOUT to be shipped. After 30 minutes of dealing with complete incompetence on the phone, I gave up. This place is a nightmare and a total rip off. If you are thinking about ordering something from this company...have a friend slap you across the face and snap you out of such a pitiful idea. I'd rather shop at Walmart on black Friday than ever shop with this so-called company.

This review was modified by pawlakrj on September 17 2014 11:49:38 PM

"Haband order - huge disappointment. Worst service ever. My order was for black shoes but they sent me brown shoes instead without asking me. Customer service representatives were absolutely not able to help. The only option they gave me is to send shoes back. After reading all bad reviews and ratings I still had to order from them because looked like they had what I needed. Turned out they did not have what I needed and sent me what they do not need. I will try to share my experience with Haband everywhere I can. Copy of this will be sent to all consumer protection agencies."

This review was modified by tanabal4 on August 24 2014 11:37:29 AM

Share Haband Online's store rating

Haband Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Haband Online is not a merchant member
Haband Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!