Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I recently made a purchase on the H&M website, order No. 008287, this was my first order with them, since I love the style they sell… to make a long story short:
Strike 1. After placing my order, two days later I received an email saying that one of the items is out of stock and that I should call CS to receive another model, size, item… immediately called the CS department to receive a different item… (10-20 minutes from receiving the email) and they tell me it’s impossible for them to exchange the item; that the order was already processed and what I could do is order another item online.
Strike 2. When I receive my order I noticed that an item was missing, No. 55-3394, it was part of a gift for my husband.
Strike 3. Lastly, I notice that I reactive kids shoes…. I do not have kids… I did not order shoes.

Again, called CS and they tell me that once they receive the kids shoes, they will send me the belt…. So, this is my issue here: I life outside the U.S., sending the kids shoes I didn’t order will cost me around $7 to $8, same price I paid for the belt… and shopping online is supposed to be one of those hustle free things you do in life, but H&M is not meeting that “hustle free” online shopping experience for me. I will like to add that the CS representative suck big time… none of the three were able to help me in any situation.

My recommendation, go to the store… DO NOT SHOP ONLINE At H&M!

modified review This review was modified by MarlenneR on July 22 2014 08:20:41 AM

"I love that you can find even their sale items online, but the shipping time for me was extremely slow. Better off just going into the store than to orer online"

"Today on 2014/4/06, my family and I received the worst customer service in our lives by two fitting room staffers named "Jeno/Gino/Jino/Geno" (male) and "Lam" (female) at the H&M branch in Tai Koo. I am not sure about the spelling of the male colleague's name but his lack of professionalism in the retail industry was surprising and appalling.Lam was verbally combative and visibly testy and irritated when I informed her that a fitting room was being used by my sister. Later on, Lam bluntly told my mother to stop changing clothles all the time, which is ridiculous since there was no one else waiting to use the fitting rooms and the fitting room is used to change clothles! Instead of apologizing or trying to make the situation better when my mom complained, she made the situation worse by loudly talking back to my mother. She started to gossip and whisper loudly with "Jeno" about my mom. Later on, Jeno rudely cleared out my sister's clothles in her stall while she was standing in front of the mirror. When she told him she wasn't finished and that he didn't ask her if she wanted the clothles, he exclaimed that the clothles didn't have her name on them. Throughout this ordeal, their attitudes were terrible and passive-aggressive. They were giggling and haughty when gossiping about my mother and rude when responding to our requests for their names. We hope another shopper will never have to go through such an experience again. My sister left the items she was going to buy because our moods were ruined."

modified review This review was modified by kristine11111 on April 06 2014 08:13:24 AM

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"11/22/2013 Placed order
11/24/2013 Order shipped
12/30/2013 Received refund

I've only ordered once from H&M, it doesn't have returns at the store and no free returns which is inconvenient. Although, When I returned it by mail my payment was refunded really fast. And also, the return policy starts on the day the items were delivered (I think).

"This store is great everything fits perfectly and great service c:"

"the return services are not very efficient."

modified review This review was modified by lunhoolau on September 10 2013 09:28:11 AM

"This is a great store but a tad unorganized at times. I love the clothes. My biggest grip is the long wait for a dressing room and to pay. Seems like they would make more fitting rooms and add cashiers. I loe the closes so I always end up waiting."

"I purchased a blouse as a birthday gift, and it turned out that it did not fit. H&M return policy states "full refund when an item is returned within 30 days, with tags, in new condition, and with the original receipt", but this store does not honor its own policy.

The sales woman in the H&M store in Peabody, MA insisted that I had to be there in person, with my original plastic card in hand (what if the plastic card has gotten destroyed? it happens) in order to get the refund. My mom returned the blouse with tags and receipt, and asked to have the refund issued either to the original card used for purchase, or to her card. The sales person did not care, all she wanted was the original plastic card.

I live out of state. I can not fly back to hand my credit card to the sales girl. She got her merchandise on time, in original condition, with the receipt - why would not she return my money as her store's policy states?

H&M is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

H&M is not a merchant member
H&M does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!