• Rating 6.50/10 5 reviews

H&M is not a merchant member
    H&M does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • H&M contact information

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"11/22/2013 Placed order
11/24/2013 Order shipped
12/30/2013 Received refund

I've only ordered once from H&M, it doesn't have returns at the store and no free returns which is inconvenient. Although, When I returned it by mail my payment was refunded really fast. And also, the return policy starts on the day the items were delivered (I think).

"This store is great everything fits perfectly and great service c:"

"the return services are not very efficient."

modified review This review was modified by lunhoolau on September 10 2013 09:28:11 AM

"This is a great store but a tad unorganized at times. I love the clothes. My biggest grip is the long wait for a dressing room and to pay. Seems like they would make more fitting rooms and add cashiers. I loe the closes so I always end up waiting."

"I purchased a blouse as a birthday gift, and it turned out that it did not fit. H&M return policy states "full refund when an item is returned within 30 days, with tags, in new condition, and with the original receipt", but this store does not honor its own policy.

The sales woman in the H&M store in Peabody, MA insisted that I had to be there in person, with my original plastic card in hand (what if the plastic card has gotten destroyed? it happens) in order to get the refund. My mom returned the blouse with tags and receipt, and asked to have the refund issued either to the original card used for purchase, or to her card. The sales person did not care, all she wanted was the original plastic card.

I live out of state. I can not fly back to hand my credit card to the sales girl. She got her merchandise on time, in original condition, with the receipt - why would not she return my money as her store's policy states?