Stores > H&M
  • H&M

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review H&M by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

H $m brand have cheated me taken extra amount the tag price of trouser 1499 and taken d1799

"The first time I visited with my children this h @ n store at Kurla Phoenix the billing was charges more then the met tag price was 1499 and have talked 1799 the Bill bill was checked just for fun with children and my children who nearly shop almost 75000 to 80000 yearly at h $ M after that they where surprise I just wanted how a billingmake so kuch mistake almost all of go shopping no body means check the neo and billing in mall and I got a bad expression please I want reply not of refund as u stay at Mulund and have gone to.kural almost 1000 I have tonspemd to travel to take a refund "

2017-03-23

They hung up on me!

"I tried ordering online but my gift card kept getting declined. So I went to multiple pages to see if I could check my card information but all it said was it was out of date. When I went on the website, it specifically says that there is no expiration date. Afterwards I got fed up and called customer service and of course I had to wait 10 minutes before I got connected. When the woman picked up, I said,"Well I was checking my account and" she hung up. She **** me off so bad so if you have a gift card good luck with that. Customer service ****, and i highly recommend shopping in stores. Saves time and money "

2017-03-14

The worst customer service

"Never ever shopping at H&M online or in store again. Horrible customer service and user experience. My order got cancelled, I got some BS excuse for why it didn't go through after I called customer service 11 days after placing an order and receiving NO communication about any issues. The customer service rep actually told me that I should've known something was wrong when I didn't get a shipment confirmation and my credit card wasn't charged. So INSTEAD of apologizing for sending no communication regarding any issue, she actually told me it was my fault that the items I wanted are no longer available for purchase because they sold out in the 11 days since I placed the order! NEVER EVER shopping with them AGAIN and recommending the same for my friends and family!"

2017-02-28

Horrible Customer Service

"Horrible Customer Service at H&M in Baybrooks Mall, Clear Lake TX, I bought 7 bottles of foundations tonight, I asked the sale girl "Can I have 2 small extra plastic bags b/c It will be a gifts for 2 people, she said, "NO", so I went to talk to the store manager, Domingo, he showed an ugly attitude saying that that was their policy..Such an aweful customer service, and greedy company..Never shop at that store again!!!!"

2016-12-15

I will never spend a dime at H&M again!!!

"Ok so I just press a purchase for a total of $202. Put in my credit card number & purchased was declined. I thought maybe I put in the a wrong digit or left a digit out on for my credit card number. So I did the order again carefully typing each digit slowly to be sure it's correct. And the order was declined again. But I looked on line at my bank statement & noticed two a charges for H&M for $202 a piece. Called customer service & the woman who I spoke with had nothing to say but "sorry, & your funds will be refunded to you in 3-5 business days" I'm still confused as to why the transaction was declined & more confused about them holding my money for days & than refunding it back."

2016-04-28

HORRIBLE WITH RETURNS

"I ordered (2) pair of jeans and accidentally order the wrong size for 1 pair. I called customer service and asked if I could just exchange them at a store for the right size and was told no. I then ran into some personal problems and time went by. I then called after the 30 day period, only because the invoice reads: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, to again be told NO. The damn jeans cost $9.95 and with stores all over the world, H&M refused to EXCHANGE the jeans for a different size. The customer service person pulled up my invoice and could see that I had ordered 2 pair 2 different colors 2 different sizes. STILL NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. I am completely done with H&M."

2016-01-25

no robots just humans

"I ordered some items from H&M a few weeks ago and finally received my package only to get none of the items I ordered. I called customer service and they told me that I would have to return the wrong items to get the refund and would need to order my other items again. Needless to say, some of the items I wanted which i paid for are no longer available and I should have to reorder them again. That is inconvenient and ridiculous. The customer service rep who answered my called said "I'm sorry, unfortunately our warehouse is run by people and not robots and humans make mistakes" ha!

I will never be ordering online again as there will be possibilities that human error will make that mistake again.

2015-09-27

"Such a pain in the ass trying to get a online order to go through. Tried multiple times to purchase something and my credit card was declined every time. Called my bank, everything was correct on their side..... multiple authorizations were showing that I tried to purchase something but at the last moment H&M declines my purchase. Called them to try to order over the phone but again credit card declined. They give me NO EXPLANATION as to why. So I ask my brother to use his credit card, we have the exact same cards, same billing/shipping addresses, he tries to order online....declined. Then he calls them to make the order over the phone, and what do you know? It processes fine. So I'm left here wondering... why are the orders declining over the internet but my brothers card works over the phone and mine does not? Makes no sense and is such a hassle. "

2015-09-27

"Don't wast your time. Checkout process usually doesn't work. Customer Service doesn't know how to fix anything. Horribly managed business website. "

2015-07-25

"Bought a pair of jeans that turned out to be cut wrong. They would not accept a return, despite my trying to return them 2 days after purchase, them not being worn, and having the receipt. Contacted customer service and they said it was my fault for not trying them on better."

2015-07-14

"Will not order from them again......I placed an order that was to be delivered overseas, Puerto Rico to be exact, order date was 7/2, at checkout it stated the order would be delivered July 5-7, I tracked the order on the 8th and it says that the items were in FL, checked again on July 10th and the info hasn't changed. Emailed them inquiring, and they informed me that it will take up to 6 weeks to get there because IT IS GOING OVERSEAS! I answered telling them that my invoice said delivery july 5-7 even after the address was entered and it was clear that it was going to be shipped overseas......NO ANSWER!
So my fellow shoppers if you are overseas your items will take at least a month and a half to get to you!

2015-07-10

"I bought all 4 items for my daughter, and she fell in love, I plan on shopping more here on-line, this is amazing, a very happy Mother."

2015-06-15

"Dear hm online,

I so terribly hate to write this becAuse I do love your stuff. However your online system is terrible!!! You charge a shipping fee for returned items which are discribed horribly. I am stuck with an item that is not worth the 12 dollar shipping and handling both ways. I hope you get your priorities for your customer in order. Until then I will shop at cotton on because their customer service department are must more friendly and service oriented.

2015-05-11

"Customer service is horrible! They misinformed me when I called before placing an online order and said no shipping was charged for exchanges. Based on this information I placed the order, had I known they did I wouldn't have. Weeks later when they finally got my exchange processed I realized they charged me for shipping and handling. Their reason was that I used their return label and they charged me to ship it back and not for shipping it to me again. They completely hid that information in the first call when I explicitly asked "do I get charged for shipping and handling on exchanges?" And they answered "no". I asked if there was anything they could do for the misinformation and they said they would give me 20% off my next purchase... What a joke! I spent a ton of money there and will no longer be a customer."

2015-04-26

"I purchased a suit online 4/25/15. Received email same day stating pants are out of stock. Called customer service immediately after receiving emal. Representative stated that this happens. The pants we're cancelled but the blazer was in processing. I asked to cancel blazer as I don't need half a suit. Representative stated I cannot cancel. I must return the item at my own expense for a refund. What?!??! Blazer has not shipped but cannot be cancelled. However they cancelled my pants because "this happens. " What a waste of my money and time. I'm out $5.95 return shipping for their error. Will not shop here again. I'll stick with Express or GAP. Heck even Aeropostale before H&M again. "

Share H&M's store rating

H&M is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

H&M is not a merchant member
H&M does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!