Stores > HP Home & Home Office Store (.hpshopping.com)
  • HP Home & Home

Voice your opinion! Review HP Home & Home Office Store (.hpshopping.com) by clicking a star below.
2017-08-25

Never buy anything from Hp online store

"I ordered a laptop through hp on-line store and paid entire amount via net banking.In the shopping page it was mentioned that delivery will be in two to four business days.Even after two weeks the item was not dispatched.Despite sending several mails to HP and phone calls to customer care nobody contacted me to address my issue.Never buy anything from these fraudster HP.They are not consumer oriented .They do not pay heed to the agony of customers.They thrive on the money paid by the unsuspecting customers.It is high time Government enforcement agencies starts investigating the financial irregularities of HP India.How much money they raised from the advance payment made by the customer but not delivering the product.If properly investigated there may be another scam worth billions may come out.I appeal to every consumers who are cheated by HP to contact National Consumer Affairs Ministry of India and also approach Consumer court for addressing the issues. "

2017-08-04

Sound is too low

"I bought a HP EliteBook 840 G3 everything is good here but the sound is too low, and my mousepad is not working properly."

2017-04-30

Don't bother with HP.

"Had a horrible time with HP lately. Simply ordering a charger turned into a complete hassle, wasted my time. Spent $100 and expidited shipping - never got the product. At this point I'm looking into new computerns entirely because every time I have had to deal with HP it has been miserable; this is the third time I've had to call the parts or service centre and each time I am more and more dissapointed. Mostly disappointed in myself for wasting money on an HP Pavilion, I have had so many issues with it and getting customer service with HP is an absolute joke. It was an overpriced piece of junk in the end. Major regrets ever buying from this company in the first place. "

2016-12-16

Fast delivery

"I bought a laptop 2 days ago. It arrives very quickly in 48 hours. A little bit late compared to the scheduled delay 1 hour but it's the delivery man fault i think and not HP directly.

I ordered it from France.

Their tracking website for orders is not functionning at the moment, at least in France but i made a phone call and everything was ok.

2016-12-03

Order process is 10 years behind

"I should have known better then order something from HP. Ordered a Envoy 360 over a week ago and the status has never changed and each time I request an update I'm told "we are expecting unusually large volume orders" we will contact you in 48 hours.

They never do contact you. When you call you are given the run around. I would never try to run a business today that was not open and proactive with my customers. This is an old company that still thinks like an old company. DO NOT ORDER FROM HP.

2016-08-16

Fradulant Purcahses allowed

"Someone used my card number for a purchase, this site does ask for the 3 digit auth. code on the back.

Security is non -existent

2016-06-20

They don't ask for ID

" I am very frustrated and angry because someone somehow got a hold of my credit card number and used it to purchase $1600 in merchandise without being asked for Id or any info to verify the credit card number"

2015-10-13

"Their review should be a negative number. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST...HP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AN OXYMORON. Thanks Carli, for sending CS to India, if elected Prez will you Outsource Congress there as well? Just A VERY UGLY TRANSACTION with THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!! I will never buy an HP product again!"

2015-04-20

"I ordered an HP envy desktop on April 6th. They immediately charged my credit card for the full amount the day I ordered it. Their order status tracker on hp.com showed that my estimated delivery date was April 23. As it approached the time my order should be shipping I contacted customer support on April 15th and asked if they had a shipping date and their response was the estimated shipping date was the 14th. Since that was the day before I contacted HP I asked them if they had a tracking number and was told "they weren't sure." I then received two simultaneous emails, one stating that I will be receiving a tracking number soon and the other stating that my shipping was delayed until April 30th. I contacted customer support once again and they confirmed my order was delayed and gave me vague reasons as to why. The whole time their website still shows the original estimated delivery date. So as of today HP has all of my money for the PC and yet has no real idea when I am going to see it as every time I contact customer support I hear conflicting information. Also, when I asked if I could cancel the order I was told "it was not guaranteed" since my order was too far along in the production process. I'm not sure if I understand how my order can be delayed and too far along the production process at the same time. This is definitely the last time I order anything from HP directly. "

2015-04-18

"Ordered a HP Sprout, accessories and warranty. Applied a discount code for Spring150 - $150 off a Desktop. Authorization shows on my Card but the order is never processed. Told over and over again the order was never validated. Called three times direct to them to "Validate" and had three online chats. Their solution was to enter the order again of course without the discount. "Can your card handle the additional Authorization" The original had not been released of course. Told them no, cancel everything. This all happened over five days. Original authorization did fall off after a couple of more days.
Their Service Company who runs the web site and customer service is beyond terrible and clearly have a policy of not letting any order with a discount or sale price be processed. Do not use HP online to order anything EVER! If you want a HP product buy it elsewhere or better yet by a DELL. It continues...Received an e-mail telling me the original order had been cancelled this week. Great...Laughing then thinking I should go check the card....Yes there is a new authorization today for the original order. Wow! HP authorizing an order that was cancelled on 4/2 verified by e-mail that it was cancelled by you on 4/14, not sure why it took 12 days but I really didn't care, then you submit an authorization for the cancelled order on the 18th.
Folks never order from HP online no matter what! You have a servicing company that is a joke and no real HP employees involved! Again go somewhere else buy something else and savings you think you are getting is not worth any of this. Too bad, I did want the Sprout. It looked like new technology that I was excited to get. They have made this the single most difficult attempt to buy something ever. I really tried to give them an order but it became very clear they will do anything to not process a discounted order. Good Luck and buy something other than HP, I know I will! Time to go call the card company and tell them the new authorization is fraud.

2014-12-28

"Tried to order a HP printer from US HP that was MSRP $589, on sale for $399. Put in an order and HP declined because I am Canadian using a Canadian credit card. They said I had to deal with HP Canada. Okay..., so I head to HP Canada site and they have the same printer for $629 Cdn. (essentially the same MRSP price with the exchange rate applied), so I ask for the discount offered on the US site and they refuse. I ask if the model ever goes on sale in Canada and they say yes, so I asked for the last sale price and... no deal. I want to do business with them, but HP is making it impossible. Based on my experience today, and the unbelievable negative reviews on this site, I've decided to forget HP all together and buy another manufacturer's product. "

2014-12-28

"I ordered a HP 7" tablet on a Black Friday sale they were having. I wasted an hour of my time trying to get through to the site.

Only to have them cancel the order a day later as "out of stock." (Of course, it came back into stock quick quickly after that, but they didn't offer to reinstate the order).

OK, but it gets worse. They charged my credit card when I made the order. They did NOT refund my credit card when they canceled the order.

I just happened to notice this about a full month later. If I hadn't noticed, apparently they would just keep my money. Thanks guys.

So anyway, I call the CSR and complain. She looks at my account, puts me on hold, eventually comes back and tells me the equivalent of "sh*t happens" and that I should have been refunded within a few days and as far as she knew I had been (I hadn't), but she'd pass my concerns along to IT.

Yeah, great. Thanks. Pass my concerns along. That gave me a total warm and fuzzy feeling.

Finally, on December 25 (Merry Christmas!) they decided to refund my money. Almost a full month after they wasted my time and canceled my order because they couldn't get their act together to fill their Black Friday promotion. Oh, but they were very efficient at charging my credit card.

Stay as far away from these jokers as you can.

2014-09-29

"In Oct. 2013, I purchased what was supposed to be a 2-yr extension Care Pack for my HP Pavilion Notebook PC, based upon an email message saying my original warranty was about to expire. The plan cost me $149.99 and they sent a confirmation saying I had a 2-yr extended warranty. Nowhere in their sales pitch or in the confirmation did they say the 2-year period began the original date of purchase of Sept. 11, 2012. I was led to believe I was getting a 2-yr extension from the original 1-yr warranty expiration date (why else would it be labeled an extension?). On Sept. 29, 2014 when I checked on the status of my warranty by dialing 1-888-999-4747, I got a run-around between foreign accented reps who were telling me that the 2-yr extension was from the original date of purchase and that I was out of warranty. The customer service was very poor. When I questioned this they said they would transfer me to the warranty department (which they said was experiencing a high volume of calls - translation: Will probably not get around to you no matter how long you are on hold,). I was on the phone 20 minutes and no one picked back up, I rate this as Zero customer service. For better results use GeekSquad Warranty if you purchase at BestBuy."

2014-09-09

"Made an order with this store a month ago and everything went OK. This month I went through ebates.com and was able to score a 10% cash back bonus! I was so excited I ordered again for x-mas presents for the kids. All good right? No, now HP suddenly won't accept my order anymore. They see you are getting a discount and cancel. Same billing and shipping address. Same computer. Same everything except when there is a discount applied suddenly they won't honor the price. Said something about reselling computers isn't their business? I don't understand this logic - I could have sworn that is exactly their business! Scam site, buy Dell instead."

2014-09-02

"I request not to buy hp laptop through hp online store. they are bad at giving service. they will be in touch with you untill you . later if we try to connect them they wont respond properly."

Share HP Home & Home Office Store (.hpshopping.com)'s store rating

HP Home & Home Office Store (.hpshopping.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HP Home & Home Office Store  (.hpshopping.com) is not a merchant member
HP Home & Home Office Store (.hpshopping.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!