Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.80/10 99 reviews

HPS Grow Lights Store is a merchant member
    HPS Grow Lights Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • HPS Grow Lights Store contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

Rating 8/104/5

"Very Pleased with the light set I got, good price and well made, but the cool tube came with a huge crack in it, the packaging was awful. Got a replacement shipped out immediately, but took a week to get here, after waiting a week for the first one. Everything was handled OK, but I would have liked expedited shipping on the replacement.."

"the ipower 400 watt is a great light. It has been working good and does not put out much heat. I am very satisfied."

"Nice equipment nice delivery everything was intact."

"Great business to deal with. Very fast and efficient customer service."

"Great service and prices great website"

"i have nothing but a great experience with the most friendliest people i have talked to or met in a long time. They have fast free shipping with a great quality product. the only thing i didnt like about it is my hood was bent when i opened the box. other than that i have had a great experience, and you cant beat the price is so fantastic. i like how they offer full refund is your not satisfied most people would try to scam you and say let me keep the shipping when they say 100% satisfaction guarantee. i would totally recommend these people and the store to any of the future veggie growers out there in the world. they are a greener product which is excellent and i just can't say how friendly these people are. The absolute best buying experience i have ever had in my life. the product worked right away and is excellent. Everything came with my package including all the wrapping they used to protect it was great, cant find that all the time. i wouldnt buy from any other company besides this one they have a great product at the most reasonable price and they work with you on everything u have questions for. thanks so much for being the best.!!!! :) :)

"A+ with everything! Previously purchased from here and will continue in the future!"

"HPS grow light store was very helpful in everything I needed. Their light set up's were by far the most affordable on the market for an entry level grower. While the supplies were significantly cheaper they do not seem to be as quality as gear I have slowly upgraded to over time. However, that being said I would still refer anyone to HPS grow lights simply because of their customer service. When I had problems with one of my ballasts it was easier than I though to get a replacement. I figured I would be dealing with loads of phone calls and effort to get my gear replaced when in fact it was as easy as a phone call explaining my situation to resolve things. I would recommend this website to anyone looking to break into the world of growing."

"Everything I expected and more. I will be a repeat customer for sure top notch packaging and awesome customer service"

"Premium Quality Product. Quite Fan, Cool running iPower 600 Ballast. Good Quality. A++"

"I purchased my order over the phone. The lady who took my order was so helpful. It was shipped quickly and I really appreciate this service. Thank you so much."

"First time buyer. Equipment is fantastic, reliable customer service, with great prices! Would recommend to anyone!"

"We purchased 2 of the Ipower 1,000 Watt grow systems from you and we are more than satisfied.The price was better than any price I found anywhere.The systems are amazing and lightweight.They showed up within 1 week from the time we ordered and had no problems with anything missing or broken.You more than exceded my expectations about buying from an online company.I will be purchasing 2 more systems very soon! Thank you!! Happy In Chico:)"

"I bought this product and it arrived very quickly! There communication was perfect."

"was happy with purchase fast bought bubble bags there too. great service"