• Address: 333 W. Garvey Ave. #B631 Monterey Park, CA 91754

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

What is this?

"great lights moument i set them up my babys went crazy!!!!"

"I ordered two of the 600 watt lighting systems love them great output of light extremely nice ballasts love the 3 different power outputs so far no issues and everything shipped nice with no issues found."

"Purchase two new lights they were shipped quickly and arived in great condition. Excellent product at a great price.thank you Tom
Called customer service and the guy was rude to me and didnt listen ,talked over me,he let me no i was wrong several times thanks alot customer service.

"I bought a 600w ballast and reflector and bulb they work excellent I would never back a product I didn't believe in"

"The service was great...product as described. Fast shipping. And great customer service"

"I love it I have bought Ipower in the past and this item work well."

"I bought a 600w hps/MH from HPSgrowlightstore. First off, the free shipping is the best!! My order got here quick and without any damage. Plugged it in and it works great!! A product I would definitely reccomend to anyone!"

"Received the 600 watt grow light and worked right out of the box. Came with a dimmable switch which works great during the vegetative phase."

"I ordered a 1000w HID system with ballast, HPS & MH bulbs, and cool tube. The system arrived and has functioned just as expected, and I am perfectly happy with the results. The reflectors that are included consist of very light and seemingly fragile material, but this did not affect functionality in my setup. I have only used the setup once though, so it has yet to stand the test of time. I have read that other, more expensive systems are more durable."

"Great i power 600 ballast for the money, customer service is really great too. I'd buy i power peoducts again just because they stand behind their product."

"Freindly service, Good price . Will do more business here"

"great pricing cant wait to try my light out"

"I'm new at this growing indoors ,I've purchased a iPower Grow light Set.
So Far I have to say its a very good system i like the ability to adjust the wattage on the ballast, since my grow room is 4x4 and I'm running 600w bulbs which is a little over kill for that space so 75% power works great plus saves on electric bill. Very Good product!!!

"I bought a 600w i power grow light package. it came 2 days sooner then estimated setup was a breeze and it was exactly what i was expecting .and i plan to buy more of these kits in the future and i will purchase the threw HPS GROW lights store "

"Quality Products from a company that really cares! I am more then satisfied and will definitely buy from them again."

HPS Grow Lights Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HPS Grow Lights Store is a merchant member
HPS Grow Lights Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.