• Rating 8.75/10 2 reviews

HOUSEofDAP is not a merchant member
    HOUSEofDAP does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HOUSEofDAP contact information

"HOUSEofDAP is a Hong Kong based company specializing in electronics. They mainly sell Media Players, Phones, Tablets, IEMS and Amplifiers. Any who I ordered a FiiO E7 DAC AMP off them discounted at $69 via DHL. They sent me an email after 2 working days saying that the order had been processed, and another 2 working days that it had been shipped. DHL was pretty fast, however I had to give them a call a few days after the packaged arrived in Australia because of the lazy courier drivers.

All in all HoD is still a reliable place to shop, if a bit slow to dispatch. It might've been due to the postal method I used, but I don't know.

"very good and fair store! I ordered a Teclast T51 from them, after the disappointment with mp4nation.net They answered very fast on all my support questions, both by mail and by live chat. Unfortunately I finally asked them to cancel the order, because when I asked mp4nation to return the money, they delivered the product instead. HouseOfDap returned the money the same day without any problems. Honest, cheap and professional store!"