• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"bought on-line picked up in-store. That easy!"

"So dishonest I cancelled the purchase. Advertise free delivery, take away etc., couldn't place order without selecting $79.99 delivery charge. Web site said "delivery charge will be removed in cart". It wasn't. Call to hh greg, they said it would be refunded in the form of a rabate. Told to read "fine print" rebate rules: only a $50.00 rebate would be sent. This is a fleecing of $29.99. I cancelled the order and am planning to file a complaint with the WI Attorney General's office."

"I ordered the dishwasher online so didn't need a sales rep. However, when I consulted them on the phone about the order and when my husband picked it up they were very pleasant, courteous, and helpful in getting it out to the truck."

"They didnt have everything in stock but they did refund my money right away."

"They have been more than professional, more than helpful and respectful. The manager acted like a leader personally taking care of me and carrying them to the truck.

"Everything went smoothly and I was very satisfied"

"Do not trust HHGregg's price match! I ordered a Logitech Harmony 650 remote from them knowing that it was cheaper at Best Buy. When I called to request a price match, they refused to do so because their description was slightly different, however, the manufacturer's part number listed on their site and Best Buy's site was exactly the same. In the end, it turned out that the model they were selling was a discontinued model and the model number on their website was the one for the newer model. Even though their information was incorrect, they still refused to complete the price match. I chose to cancel the order and purchase the item from a more reputable store that would honor the price match.

As an additional note, when I called customer service, the automated system said my expected wait time was 4 minutes. I was on hold for over 30 minutes!

"My California king mattress cover/ protector arrived on time and is very comfortable. "

"when they delivered my item i had to refuse it because the gas line piece was broken so i don't have my item. they called me to reschedule delivery for sat which was suppose to be today and no never called me to confirm so i called yesterday evning abt 6:30pm and the lady i spoke said im not on the schedule because the item i ordered is not in stock. no called to tell me that so i cancelled the order. someone should have called me instead of me calling them."

"I have not received an email stating that my merchandise has shipped yet, not happy :("

"Timely delivery of the order"

"First time ordering online. Quick delivery and awesome pricing."

"My order has not been compleated"

"It was easy to order the item by phone"

"Quick! On sale! And it works! Wonderful! "

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.