Stores > h.h. gregg

Customer service: Rating 4.47/10 4.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10

2016-02-10

Timely but careless

"The delivery was made on time and installed quickly. The men were nice and courteous. My only complaint is that a small dent was made in my archway when they removed my old refrigerator. "

2016-02-09

Very, Very Fast shipping. Even Direct TV made comment about hoe nice the TV is.

2016-02-09

"was very satisfied with the filtering out of the items until narrowed down to the
items of interest.

Not a Good Experience

"I ordered item online on 1/27 to be picked up in store by 2/1. Waited for email from H.H. gregg that item was delivered to store but never received email. Had to call store on 2/8 to find out if they had the item."

2016-02-09

Site to store inventory dodgy but still got it

"I ordered from the website for something to be picked up in store, because it was showing out of stock everywhere. It said it would be available is 7 days, minimum. What happens 30 minutes later, I was told my order was ready to be picked up. Gee whiz, talk about misinformation.

With that being said, I got what I ordered on the day I had originally was told to pick it up, without issue.

great Job.

"The Guys were quick, knew what they were doing, efficient, and answered every question we had. Great Job."

Quiet As Mice!!

"The two guys that delivered my tv were great. Had two little ones napping when the delivery came and the guys were super quiet as they brought the new tv in and relocated a couple of tvs for me in the house. They did a great job and were very professional. Very satisfied with their work."

overall not bad !

"delivery on time but they forgot to give me dryer cordset,had to chase them down, no help at all with set up of new washer and dryer."

2016-02-08

"The customer service personnel were pleasant and helpful. "

Baby crockpot find!

"I have been online for a few days to find a 1.5 quart crockpot,and wow there it is at your store,now need to look at small cordless sweepers,will enjoy this store,so quick with deliverys!"

2016-02-08

Want your item? Jump through hoops!

"We ordered a tv a week ago and were told it would be ready 7 days later. No big deal... Then the Sunday came, no email or anything since the order summary email. I call the store to see if they have it ready, they tell me I have to call a different number (after putting me on hold for a few minutes). I call that number, it is a voicemail that says nothing about HHGregg, so I hung up called back assuming that one of us got the number wrong. They say it was correct and I need to leave a message. I said I don't want to leave a message I want to know what is going on with my order. They stated it hasn't processed, it is frozen... I called the number since they couldn't do anything and left a message (still haven't heard back). My gf called their customer support and the lady helped and said if the store needs they can call her. We went to the store where we were assured it was ready, they acted like they had no clue, even though the support lady had just talked to the people we talked to. Finally it was all worked out and we got a very nice tv. Great product, awful experience. "

satisfied

"satisfied with delivery and they way the product was handled."

They Keep there word

"I was told my Bed would be delivered between the hours of 8am to 11 am. I received a call from my Driver at 7:40am, and they were at my front door at 8:20am, Quick and efficient. Both Delivery men were very courteous and did everything I asked of them and my Bed is Beautiful and so very comfortable. Thank you "

2016-02-07

"Delivered as promised on time. Good job. "

2016-02-07

Completely Satisfied

"Our TV was delivered on time, setup went smoothly. The deliverers could not remove our old TV a huge dinosaur (65 inch rear projection) they just didn't have room in the truck, I called and rescheduled the pickup with again went smoothly. Very happy with the way the whole transaction went down."

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.