• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

"I purchased a Danby Wine Cooler from the Montgomeryville, PA store. I also bought the extended warranty. My cooler recently stopped working. I stopped in the store personally, and was given an #800 to call. I had to go through the menu prompts 3x because it would not "accept" my choice. Then I waited a very long time on hold. When I finally spoke to someone, they verified my coverage, and told me I had to call their third-party warranty company, Warrantech. I made that call on the same day, 9/3/14. After waiting over 45 minutes, I was connected to someone who would best be described as "snotty". She told me that they had to contact Gregg headquarters first, to find out whether they wanted to repair or replace the item. I asked if there was any way to expedite, as I have a huge party coming up, and needed the cooler. No, I was told, it will take 2 - 3 days just to hear back, and they will call me as soon as they hear. Heard nothing, so called back today, 9/16/14. Same problems with menuing system, and a long wait. Finally someone from Warrantech got on the line. Yes, they had the "answer" from Gregg headquarters. But he can't tell me what it is. I have to write down the repair order number, and call Gregg once again. No apology for the delay, for failing to call me back. Goodbye, we did our job, now you need to go back to Gregg headquarters to find out what the repair order "means"!! Call Gregg headquarters, same problem with menuing system. Finally get into queue, and the recording says there's a back-up of "at least 10 minutes." It's already been 30. Meanwhile, about to burst into flames from anger, called the actual store on the cell, while other phone remains in hold queue. Guess what? Everyone is busy, and I'm in the queue at the actual store too. Already 15 minutes. I WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HH GREGG AGAIN!!!!"

"Worst customer service EVER! I bought an LG refrigerator from them which failed 3 times in the first 8 months. I asked them to intercede with LG when they refused to replace the lemon. No help at all after several calls. Don't bother trying to reach the store manager; there is either not one or he does not care about customers once the sale is made. "

"Good experience - easy to order. Black speakers not shown online so we thought white was the only color. Upon pick up, box showed both white and black speakers. Our preference would've been the black speakers. The store where we picked did not have the black speakers in stock."

"great price w/Fast shipping"

"Terrible customer service, terrible delivery service. "

"Great price and FAST delivery"

"Could not use my $100 Hhgregg rebate card online. Staff in the store instructed me I could. Poor customer service"

"I ordered a tv and payed online for in store pick-up. Said item was in stock. Printed my receipt it said I will get email when it's ready for pick-up. Since we were going to lunch in the area were the the store was. We ate then ran over and checked. The people there were very efficient and got it for us. However it was 4-5 hours after the purchase and it wasn't ready and I never got an email. So for that reason I didn't give 5 stars. Hhgregg is always been a go to store for us. Thank you"

"got a great product at the price I wanted."

"Order placed for TV delivered by Ups damaged packaging with broken TV called customer service and informed about the stays of the TV received instead of sending the replacement asked to wait for 3 days to pick up the T V by ups and it will take another 5-10 business days before another TV delivered I think it's rediculous waiting for an order for 3 wks!! So I end up plan to take it to store near by sn hour away and return it and get credit it was really wAisted my time ordering from hh Greg. "

"This was my worst experience with customer service I have ever encountered. I called the service line and filed a complaint. I am not confident that this complaint was filed and I did not receive a response from anyone that it was received or reviewed. I was pushed off on so many people for one problem. I also was not given the correct information about coupons from the store. Also, the guy kept telling me the computer I purchased was only at HhGregg and I told him I am looking right at it online at OffieDepot for a cheaper price. The last person I spoke to was able to see the price difference the next day. The first person I talked to did not know anything and when I asked to speak to someone who knew what they were doing, she did not direct me. Afterwards, I called back and spoke to someone who was really short with me. It wasn't until I called back after speaking to two stores (one of which I called a few times) and five people from online services that I was able to reach an answer during my phone call to complain. This was a very drawn out and frustrating experience. I will not be ordering anything from this company any time soon. i stayed on the phone with HhGregg for over six hours trying to get information for my order. Also, the store told me the computer was not in stock but the very next morning, I called the online service and the computer read 7. The last person I spoke to also called and made sure and the store had them in stock and it was finally able to be picked up that day."

"First time I have ever had ordered anything from h.h. gregg, I always go to the store to pick up my purchase. Ordering on the internet was easy. The shipping charge was less than I expected . Product came right on time. The box was not damaged. Haven't had a chance to open my purchase because of a family emergency. Thanks h.h. Gregg for your dependable.
grandmagerry822@yahoo.com

"great job,very fast and nice"

"We ordered the item on line and was at the store for pickup two days early which was nice and the personnel that handle us in the store was very pleasant. So far we have been very happy with the dryer we purchase."

"The store employees were rude when I came to pick up my order. "

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.