• h.h. gregg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.80/10 2.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.63/10 2.63/10

"Delivery and service were quick and efficient. Our second delivery in the last 4 months and we are very pleased."

"I ordered a washer and a dishwasher (with attachment hose and fittings). The washer and dishwasher got delivered but the attachment hose and fittings were not delivered. I called the store and they (only had 1 kit), so I made a trip to the store. After I picked up the kit, my installation guy noticed that the fitting to the water was the wrong size and we had to make yet another trip to Home Depot. Besides that, the appliances are great and the delivery guys were very nice. "

"my order was delivered as expected, the men who delivered my purchase were, courteous, professional, I, was very impressed, hope to be a HHGREGG, customer a long time, thankyou, King"

"Good price, good quality, no problems."

"hh gregg was quick and simple and they have alot to look at"

"The transaction was easy. The price was good. The delivery was very fast. The product was as described ."

"Delivery was early and the delivery people were professional, courteous, and skilled. An absolute pleasure. "

"shipping was quick and easy"

"I signed up for a 10% discount for surrendering my email and opting to receive offers from Hhgregg and never once saw this coupon. They send plenty of advertisements to my email now but not the 10% off coupon. I had to replace my dryer and was unable to use the discount. "

"It was fine I had No problem finding what I needed and it came faster than expected and I'm happy with my purchase"

"This was my first time purchasing from hh Gregg. I made my purchase, entered my discount code and selected my delivery date on a GE Cafe range, all online. I chose hh Gregg for the competitive price, but will return due to the excellent service. "

"Placed online order 3/10 for a dishwasher. Estimated arrival for store pickup was 3/25. On 3/22, 12 days after I ordered it, the store call to say it is no longer available and is discontinued. Why did it let me order it in the first place and charge my credit card immediately and take 12 days to tell me I can't have it! I will no longer do business with HHGregg again and I be sure to tell my story to all I meet."

"So unhappy with this company, will never shop there again, I went to buy a washer in which I did, I was told if I buy washers and get the warranty that my total would add up to get either a $100.00 in store credit or $80.00 gift card well I got neither, I felt I got taken advantage of, When I called about it alls they could tell me they where sorry the sales person that sold me washer made a mistake, I was so hot and still am. That Sales person shouldn't be on floor if he is not properly trained!!"

"Microwave looks fantastic. We have not had the oppotunity to use most of the features but love the design. Ordered online and delivery was exceptional.

"Delivery men were very professional. It was a pleasure. Thank you. "

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.