• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.20/10 3.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10

"I was able to find what I was looking for at a very competitive price. I will absolutely look here again for my other shopping needs."

"The only reason for not rating 5 stars is that I had issues with their mobile site. I could not add my item to my cart. Once I got home I placed my order on my pc with no issue. Luckily the item was still in stock (a very reasonably priced Xbox One). Free shipping took about a week, which I find to be acceptable for free shipping"

"UPS package was lost, it was reported delivered by UPS but wasn't at my door. UPS asks that shipper files a claim, but h.h. gregg customer service simply ignores my request in this regard, they have not replied to multiple inquiries on my behalf asking them to file a claim with UPS. Extremely disappointed with this poor customer service. Will have to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back. This was my first and last order with h.h. gregg, it's going to be Amazon again going forward. "

"The shipment was fine but the product itself has been a bit ill-behaved and if it needs warranty service ordering from such a distant company may have been a mistake. It remains to be seen with more use of the item."

"Friendly customer service, the employees no how to treat customers. "

"HHGREGG gave me 4 different stories about what they would
charge to deliver and install a dishwasher and copped an attitude when i was not pleased with that. So i cancelled the order on the phone with their customer service manager. Then they refused to even acknowledge the cancellation in writing and each time (4 times) I called them the new person "has no record" of the cancellation.

"We had a washer and dryer sent to my daughters family in Louisville Ohio.

She called me to tell me how happy she was with the delivery and setup.

I was told that if I got a survey, to make sure I let them known that the service was excellent!!!!

Thank you very much.

Bob Parham

"Cancelled my order after making go thru hoops with them. "

"I don't have my order yet. I waited 1/2 hour on the phone that was supposed to be 10 minutes. I tried my tracking number, that can't be found, I tried to email customer service via the link on my purchase confirmation email and it didn't go through. I have received only one email stating the item shipped on the 17th. At this rate you won't be in business very long!"

"Everyone was so helpful and nice it was a pleasure shoping with h.h. Gregg!"

"1. I was told online that the delivery would be Wed. I was not given an opportunity to put a time and I got an email that said they would call within 24 hours. They did not and when I called they 25 hours after placing order they told me they did not put me on schedule and now it would be Friday.
2. I used the online chat to talk with an "EXPERT" to find out how much the install would be. I was told it was $70. But when I got to that part of order it was $160 or something to that effect. I called to find out what the correct price was and they said it was the higher amount.
3. I received a call at 9 pm the night before delivery (REALLY-no one is able to schedule their day until 9 pm? ) to be told that my delivery was between 8 and 11:30. Imagine my surprise when I GET A CALL AT 6 AM!!!! to say they would be there at 6:30 AM!!! REALLY? Am I the only one who thinks that this is ridiculous?
4. I ordered a install kit and did not received it so I spent all day trying to get all the parts I needed to replace the dishwasher.
3. When I called to get a refund for missing parts they PUT ME ON HOLD FOR 45 MINUTES!!!! They did not offer to find out and call back. Considering it was yet another mistake on your part that was ridiculous.

I will NEVER use your company again and I will tell EVERYONE I know to STAY AWAY!

"Very good price and the item was available for pick up within hours instead of days as it said on the website"

"It took long to find out about my order before picking it up. Also had trouble with trying to pay with PayPal, had to use another way of paying."

"Mike and Joey were great! The delivery was perfect!
Thank you.

"I purchased a hot point small refrigerator to use as a second refrigerator. The price was unbeatable, with a 2 hour sale that Hhgreg was having. I purchased the refrigerator for $70 cheaper than Home Depot's price. The purchase price didn't qualify for free shipping, but the pickup process only took about 5 minutes. I will definitely use then again and I highly recommend Hhgreg!!!"

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.