• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Terrible customer service, terrible delivery service. "

"Great price and FAST delivery"

"Could not use my $100 Hhgregg rebate card online. Staff in the store instructed me I could. Poor customer service"

"I ordered a tv and payed online for in store pick-up. Said item was in stock. Printed my receipt it said I will get email when it's ready for pick-up. Since we were going to lunch in the area were the the store was. We ate then ran over and checked. The people there were very efficient and got it for us. However it was 4-5 hours after the purchase and it wasn't ready and I never got an email. So for that reason I didn't give 5 stars. Hhgregg is always been a go to store for us. Thank you"

"got a great product at the price I wanted."

"Order placed for TV delivered by Ups damaged packaging with broken TV called customer service and informed about the stays of the TV received instead of sending the replacement asked to wait for 3 days to pick up the T V by ups and it will take another 5-10 business days before another TV delivered I think it's rediculous waiting for an order for 3 wks!! So I end up plan to take it to store near by sn hour away and return it and get credit it was really wAisted my time ordering from hh Greg. "

"This was my worst experience with customer service I have ever encountered. I called the service line and filed a complaint. I am not confident that this complaint was filed and I did not receive a response from anyone that it was received or reviewed. I was pushed off on so many people for one problem. I also was not given the correct information about coupons from the store. Also, the guy kept telling me the computer I purchased was only at HhGregg and I told him I am looking right at it online at OffieDepot for a cheaper price. The last person I spoke to was able to see the price difference the next day. The first person I talked to did not know anything and when I asked to speak to someone who knew what they were doing, she did not direct me. Afterwards, I called back and spoke to someone who was really short with me. It wasn't until I called back after speaking to two stores (one of which I called a few times) and five people from online services that I was able to reach an answer during my phone call to complain. This was a very drawn out and frustrating experience. I will not be ordering anything from this company any time soon. i stayed on the phone with HhGregg for over six hours trying to get information for my order. Also, the store told me the computer was not in stock but the very next morning, I called the online service and the computer read 7. The last person I spoke to also called and made sure and the store had them in stock and it was finally able to be picked up that day."

"First time I have ever had ordered anything from h.h. gregg, I always go to the store to pick up my purchase. Ordering on the internet was easy. The shipping charge was less than I expected . Product came right on time. The box was not damaged. Haven't had a chance to open my purchase because of a family emergency. Thanks h.h. Gregg for your dependable.
grandmagerry822@yahoo.com

"great job,very fast and nice"

"We ordered the item on line and was at the store for pickup two days early which was nice and the personnel that handle us in the store was very pleasant. So far we have been very happy with the dryer we purchase."

"The store employees were rude when I came to pick up my order. "

"Nothing special, just another online mail order. DUHHHHH."

"Great service, the delivery men were extremely helpful and kind. The tv is great."

"Very easy to order on line. The website needs to have a direct link for the tracking number so that all is needed is to click on the link. Had to go to the USP web site to get the tracking infortmation"

"Purchased a Lenovo tablet on August 1. Received an email from them stating that the estimated arrival is August 7 to August 11. The email also stated that a second email will be sent when the item has shipped. On August 9, I called Customer Service to check the status of my order. I was told by the representative that the tablet was shipped on August 8, and that it takes up to 48 hours for an email to be sent. A few days later, still no email that the item has shipped. On August 13, I called Customer Service again to check the status of the tablet. I was told by the representative that UPS will be picking up the package today, and I will receive an email soon regarding the shipment.

A few days later, still no email on shipping the tablet. On August 18, I called Customer Service again. This time the representative told me that the item will not be shipped, as the item is no longer in stock. I asked to speak to her manager. After being on hold for fifteen minutes or so, the manager got on the phone and apologized for my inconvenience, and attempted to find me a replacement tablet for me, but to no avail. I asked her why I was told three different stories by the customer service representatives. She stated that she couldn't understand why they would tell me those things. I question that, but, what could I do? I was tired of all the wasted time I was experiencing. By the way, I went on the HH Gregg website, and the exact item is still being advertised for sale. I mentioned this to the manager, but, she didn't seem to care. I asked for a credit on my credit card purchase that I made for the tablet. She obliged, then the conversation ended. I was on the phone for over ninety minutes that day, and it was very frustrating. I will not ever again make an online order through HH Gregg. I may never purchase from them again.

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.