• h.h. gregg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.43/10 3.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.33/10 4.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Everything went very smoothly. From ordering online to home delivery. The delivery guys were very knowledgeable and nice. I only wish HHGregg would allow deliveries to be set up over the phone. What's the difference between going in or calling in, using a credit card?"

"Great delivery and installation service for the cost. Showed up during the delivery window."

"This was the first time I had made a purchase at HH Gregg. My parents had always purchased items so thought I would check them out. Very pleased. I am now looking for a gas grill. Would love to have an additional 10% off of the price. I will keep looking. Enjoyed my shopping experience!"

"Delivery men were efficient and well-mannered, great job!"

"They delivered my new clothes dryer on time and hooked it up correctly. I would buy from them again."

"Excellent price and delivered free. What more could I ask for. Thank you."

"The guy that installed the washer dryer did a great job and also took the time to wipe off finger prints and show me how to use the machines. Also the delivery guys who moved the appliances were very courteous and friendly. 5 stars!"

"Workers were excellant in the whole moving process"

"The bottom rack was not as advertised. I ordered an install kit and the installers said that I needed another part. They charged me $20 for a $5 part. Scheduling the delivery was pure hell."

"I was very happy with the service an happy bout my refridgerator so far. the delivery team were great."

"Very courteous, professional and understanding. Always a pleasure to work with and look forward to it again in the very near future. - Mr. & Mrs. Moon"

"I really had a good experience with Hh Gregg in Frederick... All the staff there is topnotch... I had bought a TV there 2 years ago and was having problems with it. Then there were problems with the TV Manufacturer The Staff stood behind me all the way. I would recommend these guys to any of my friends. Today they let me know my parts are in overnight mail. Just not enough good things to say about this store and their caring staff... Thanks H.h Gregg of Frederick... cordially yours, George"

"Disliked the service that they provided. "

"Didn't realize until we got to the store to pickup our TV that we could have had it delivered and the old one removed at no charge. The rep at the store said we could still switch the pick up to a delivery but it would take a couple more days (which we didn't really have.) The store was noisy and it was hard to communicate with the lady at the customer service desk, but all in all the transaction went smoothly."

"great delivery very helpful"

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.