• h.h. gregg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.01/10 3.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10

"hassle free and quick. neat install."

bwgodbee's Avatar
Northern Ohio, USA

"LOVE the product! VERY good quality & FAST, easy shipping! The cost was very,very good! LOVE hhgregg! (1.5 quart crockpot)"

"My online experience went extremely well. Now I just hope the Bosch dishwasher I purchased performs as good."

"Delivery service was excellent"

"Good price. Good customer service. "

"As always great service,attention to costumer,price w/o any pressure to make a purchase."

"When I placed my order, the estimated arrival time was in 6-11 days. Took three business days to ship the order and another day to email me that it had been shipped. The "Tracking" page gives no information about the shipment's progress between "Picked Up" and "Arrived at Delivery Terminal". Eight days "in transit" from Indianapolis to Minneapolis and still no sign of it. Called hhgregg today (Sat.) and was told the order had not yet been sent. When I told the person that I had been emailed that the order had been shipped eight days ago, she transferred my call to another department (the shipper?) where it went to voicemail because they were closed for the weekend. So on Monday, two weeks after placing my order, maybe I'll find out how much longer I'll have to wait. I make frequent online purchases, and after growing accustomed to the level of service from the likes of Amazon and FedEx, this experience is very disappointing."

"product showed up when expected"

"Excellent service and great deal!!! Will be back as I always return for more products."

"Delivery was fast and setup was really quick. They were courteous and polite."

"Very slow to ship. No email on why I had to wait so long"

"Ordered on-line for store pick-up. Item was immediately ready and check out was quicl. Very convenient"

"I ordered a play station 4 for my husbands birthday. You guys froze the order, then call him to conform the order. So basically you guys told him what he was getting for his birthday. Thanks a lot!!!!!! Never doing business with HH greg again. You guys blow it big time!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????"

" Delivered at the time they said they would and courteous, Helpful service during delivery."

"The delivery team was on time, very
Courteous, and friendly, wanted to
Make sure I was satisfied with their
Service if I needed anything else
Before they left

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.