• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.43/10 3.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.84/10 3.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.89/10 2.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.55/10 3.55/10

"Everything was OK with the service and the credit of $1000. I placed an order that kept me UNDER $1000. All of a sudden I get many calls . I missed them because I am a disabled vet and cannot get to the phone fast enough. Finally I do get the phone and I am asked ?'s like I am re-applying for the credit I was already given by HH Greg. I do not do things twice . I sure would never step in front all those bullets and explosives to save 4 of my fellow soldiers . But I did it once and saved them all and was awarded the Navy Cross and the Siler Medal . don't ever ask me for my SS# on the phone or internet again . You already got it once on my application . I also thought the little girl asking me ?'s was very rude . I really don't care if you send my order that YOU ALREADY APPROVED me of . I Pray Every Day there is never a battle against me again . "CLICK" !"

"Was a language barrier and hurry to go without completing the task, left trash from packaging in driveway. 5days later called for service repair of product and was waiting on the phone 35min, called back 20min hung up, and on the3rd call was able to reach someone. Waiting to see what happens this Fri. when come to service what didn't work right in the first place."

"I bought a stand-up freezer. Shopping online was easy and they had the best prices. Delivery was setup online, and I was called to confirm the delivery window. The delivery staff were clean, fast, and professional, and they did a fantastic job. They even took the old freezer away. Great price and great service!"

"Delivery personell was very polite and helpful with old box.
arrived in the window planned.

"Purchase all our appliances for rental property there with good pricing, etc. "

"Did not deliver on time. Did refund the shipping but very disappointed in CSS.."

"Great job the TV arrived on time in good condition."

"I bought a Haier tv, did not work well. Called HHGregg told them the problem I was having. I was told to bring it in, exchanged it for different name tv. No problems, great service, friendly people, very helpful. Great store. "

"I purchased a Seiki 24" 1080p LED HDTV model SE24FE01-W on line that was on sale. The TV arrived in only two days, which was faster than the estimated delivery date. The only problem I had was not the stores fault. I do not think this TV has a digital turner in it. I ran a channel search in TV mode and it could only locate the local TV stations that are still broad cast in RF over my cable network. It could not locate the digital signal coming from the cable box using the 75 ohm connection wiring. So that means it would need a convert box to pick up current digital TV air wave signals. Then again it did not state it had a digital receiver in it. You just expect any TV sold now would have a digital tuner in it. I had to go buy a HDMI cord and the TV was able to see my cable feed. Everything HHGregg has done, so far, is just fine. It would have been better if HHGregg would have pointed out the TV would need a convert box to receive over the airwave viewing. Of course most store are not into pointing out the short comings of their products. Now, I know why this TV is being discontinued. I would have purchased it anyway because I like the white frame for the kitchen and it is a the smallest 1088p I could find. Of course I have not received the credit card bill yet. If they get that right everything will be just peachy. "

"It was very easy to order our new TV online and then pick up at the store the next day. The price was $50 better than Amazon ( or anyone else) on the same TV."

"The deal was very good and it was easy to use your website. I gave you the second rating from the top, because I never received the email telling me I could pick up my TV until after I picked it up. I called to find out if it was in and a very nice young man checked. He also checked me out at the store and again was very nice. He seemed to have triggered the email saying I could pick up when I was in the store. I have bought from hhgreg before and you always do a fairly good job. Thank you."

"This is my first order with hh Gregg. The Toshiba 40" TV was by far the best price with your store. I placed the order and it arrived in 2 days, in perfect shape. I am VERY satisfied with the experience, and will order through your company again. The UPS driver was extremely professional also, assuring us that the tv box had been on his truck all day and was taken care of. Thanks hh Gregg"

"Not thrilled about front door drop off (in view of the road) when no one is home but that was my only concern. "

"Delivery on time, employees friendly and couteous."

"The people who delivered our stove were prompt, polite, careful, timely and very professional. They knew exactly what they were doing! I highly recommend them. Stove looks and works great!"

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.