• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

"Excellent Customer service in the store"

"I am Very Satisfied. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAll IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIs gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd."

SW Ohio

"The item was delivered MUCH sooner than promised and we're quite happy with it so far. I had never shopped at H.H.Gregg before and, after this experience, I will definitely use them again. Especially since delivery was so fast."

"Was greeted with a smile and extremely fast service - yet, I never felt rushed or as though I didn't matter. To the contrary, this was the most positive experience I have had in a retail store in a long, long time!
There was no pushing me to look at a particular product; the staff even had time to answer a few questions about recycling and offered to show me some other products I was interested in but couldn't really afford at the time. Thank you,staff of hh gregg in Hoover, Alabama!

"I was a little disappoint when we walk in the store this morning. They acted a little put out when we ask our product. I understand its Monday morning. But when the customer walk in and should be greet in nice way . "

"Awesome delivery drivers!"

"I received my tv, when I got home the screen was cracked, but the staff at the hh Greg store in Towson md where very helpful and replaced my tv and checked the new one before I left the store. The staff and management where very helpful and made me feel good, even after I received broken merchandise. Great team and very helpful."

"Product nwas exactly what I needed and delivered quickly. "

"Shipped as promised. Delivered as promised."

"Easy process....efficient and timely delivery"

"The table is great! Very solid, nice color, and the perfect size for my one bedroom apartment! The customer service was great (although it took a little too long to have the product brought out of the warehouse, via In-Store Pick Up). Overall, I will definitely be doing business with H.H. Gregg Again!"

"bought a TV recently on line--took back to a store (Roanoke, VA) to return and repurchase from the store--this worked fine. BUT, it took 3 additional trips, and one by the installer himself (taking the equipment back to the store himself) to get the right equipment for what they sold to install !!!!! The sales staff, while pleasant and they try, have no idea of what they are selling and how to match mounting to the product and sell a mounting labor package--the customer service rep in the store apologized for my frustration and said "I only work here" indicating she was not at fault and I said to her "Don't you think you represent the store?" She didn't respond but that says a lot about my experience there......to boot, I was due a credit and the store manager waited until I called inquiring about same before he instructed the store customer service rep to process the credit for additional return/exchange !!! While the store had a good price, all-in-all I would have been better off going to a different store to get what I wanted. The one bright spot was the installer Guy Estes who bent over backwards to make sure I was satisfied after the bouts of frustration up to that point........"

"Ability to order T.V. and pick up was great. The only downside that I saw was that I ordered the tv and was told that they would let me know when it was ready, we waited 2 hours and no response. So I called ahead and was told that we could head up to the store, the store was dead so a little confused as to why I had to call ahead to make sure that the t.v. was ready when they were just standing around. Other then that not a bad experience, was in and out of the store in 15 minutes. "

"Took the store approx 20 min to pull product when I was the only customer. And even though I had paid online when i made the order they and had the email receipt in my hand I still had to go thru the process of payment."

"hhgregg was supposed to ship my order long ago yet it's still being processed."

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.