• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10

"My offer came in when they said and when I picked it up I was in and out in a matter of minutes I was on my way back home"

"Arrived a day earlier than expected. "

"The hanover md store that we went to was a terrible experience. The employee tthat we had did not have any knowledge of Amy of the products we asked about. I will never go back to the hanover store again the past few times we have been in there it was like pulling teeth to get someone to help and everything we wanted we always had to take the floor model without any discount. I am highly dissapointed"

"Web site was easy to navigate. Order process, delivery went w/o a hitch! Good job!"

"It was a wonderful experience. So easy. Thanks."

"Every thing went very well and everyone from customer service to the installers could not have been nicer and the website was very easy to navigate.
Thanks for the experience,
Burton

"I went to the store in Aventura to purchase a laptop and printer that I saw online. this was my first time sopping in his store and it will be my last. I entered the sore with my family and no one greeted up but that was not the issue. I was looking around in the computer section of the store and waited about 5 minutes before someone assisted me but there were many people working or not working I should say. Either way a gentleman by the name of John helped me find the items I wanted to purchase. He was very helpful, you guys should recognize him. When completing the transaction to pay I noticed that there was tax being charged on the item I asked him if they honor the prices online because online they were not charging tax. He said he would have to ask the manager and I waited. While he went to ask the manager I heard a this woman screaming through the phone at the customer service counter and I thought to myself this could not be the manager she's rude. Turns out it was her. She came over to help me after she helped another guy who had been waiting for her help as well for a long time, I could tell from his demeanor he was really mad. When she got to me I asked her if the could honor the no tax price online and she said no. Ok so I then asked her if I ordered online and could pick up in store how long would it take and she said she didn't know. Maybe I am just assuming but if she is the manager how come she does not know the policies and procedures of the store, she needs to be retrained ASAP! Se could have lied to me and made up something to at least make it look like she knew what she was talking about but she didn't. She dismissed me and walked away, how rude! That is not even the end of it. I purchased my items and waited 20 minutes in the store for her to get the laptop out of the back, apparently I was not the only customer waiting for their items either. If you want fast service don't got to this HH Gregg, you wont get it while Beth is working. When I got home I found out the gave me a laptop that the seal was broken and obviously used. So guess what I had to go back to the store to get another one. I have never had anything happen to me like this before. I was really upset about the service that I did not receive and how the manager was of no help either. I will say that John did everything right when assisting me. That was it."

"I'm very satisfied with all aspects of the trasactions from the TV, the lenght of time I received said item from the time I ordered it"

"Shipped even faster than expected! Fan is perfect--extremely quiet, as stated in the description, and H.H. Gregg sold it for $15 less than I was able to find it anywhere else. Great deal, great service! Will shop here again!"

"yes I was satisfied that the merchandise had arrived on time and the service was really great and I will keep shopping at hhgregg in my next order."

"When I purchased the washer/dryer online it told me some of the items I had purchased was unavailable like the hoses and cords required to have them hook it up. "

"I got both great pricing and service on the two items I purchased. "

"Will never spend a $1 at hh Gregg. Called to find delivery date and got my order cancelled by customer service and no one tried to help me reorder it"

"I purchase a sale item on line for pickup at the store. When I selected the item, it went into the shopping cart at a higher price. I was given the opportunity to apply a 10% discount which I redeemed but it did not change the price. Fortunately when I picked up the item at the store, the associate matched the published sale price and applied the 10% discount. My credit card was credited the $8.xx difference. "

"I purcha a 40 in tv but it came with a broken screen I call they gave me a refund and I order the same Item and I received it fast and in good condition "

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.