h.h. gregg Reviews - hhgregg.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.26/10 4,873 reviews

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,881)

"The customer service from h.h. gregg was excellent."

"bought some re-chargable AAA and AA batteries. shipping was $9.+/-. FOR EACH 4 PACK. TRIED TO CHARGE ME OVER $36 FOR SHIPPING. for each 4pack of AAA or AA batteries ( yes, 4pack, not 4000 batteries for $9 but 4.) unless I bought X dollars worth to get free shipping I was going to be ( can not think of a word for someone who with for thought and not giving a crap would charge me over $36 dollars shipping to mail me 4, 4packs of AAA batteries. I had to buy one more pack to get the free shipping. If my eyesight or math skills were impared more then they are they would have billed me $36+ shipping for4 packs of batterys. that is sad. sad sad sad. should be ashamed of your self."

"Best prices and service found in on-line shopping."

"The delivery went very smooth, we are happy."

"I wasn't sure I could be sucessful placing an order on line. It took a while but I did it, It saved me time an effort.."

Rating 6/103/5

"online ordered the Toshiba VCR/DVD combo. Did arrive a day late ( was not on the delivery truck as manifested). Set-up unit, would not except VHS tape! Called Gregg, set-up the pick-up with UPS, said when Gregg rec'd the bad unit will ship a new one. Waited-waited-waited. Rec'd Visa bill with a credit. Think I will drive out of my way to receive better customer service, because I do know that the Appleton Wi sales associates know what is going on company policies etc. Stupid me-sent all the invoice info with the return. Lessons learned with HH Gregg. Thanks!"

"Very good experience overall "

"great experiences with hh gregg"

"The website was easy to navigate and checkout was quick. The delivery was outstanding! Great communication and knowledgeable installers made the process very quick!"

Rating 8/104/5

"was notified that I would receive another email once product was in store... never received one.... called local store ...Mon 9AM ...closed.....called 866 # from 1st email she called store...yeah its there... apologized for no notification as stated in initial email... I guess we'll see how well it performs once I install it...shouldn't be a problem though...its a whirlpool"

"I was surprised at the affordable prices and good customer service"

"Customer service was extremely friendly and helpful. Products are amazing. "

"Very pleased with everything, including ordering and pick. However, I have not set up the TV as yet"

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered 2 Toshiba monitors. HH Gregg was one of the only vendors that was selling them at the time and for the best price. Easy online ordering and a customer service rep followed up after the order was placed. Would have liked them delivered a little sooner but I did choose the free standard shipping so understandable. "

"Every thing was quick and efficient. Great shopping experience."