• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.94/10 2.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.31/10 3.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10

"I ordered a Proscan 9" 8GB Android 4.4 KitKat Touchscreen and received JellyBean 4.2. Called customer svc and told to go to store for exchange. I told CS the store did not have any 9" tablets but CS transferred me to store anyway and just dumped me on them and hung up. Did not stay on the line. Must have thought I was lying. As I knew, store couldn't help me but called CS back and was put on "endless hold". Apologized and said they would call me back when they got an answer. It is 5 days and no call back. I sent email to CS 4 days ago and still no reply. Service at the store has been excellent but purchasing online has not and looks like they think they can switch products on me and I am too stupid to notice or they don't know their stock. Then they can ignore me when I catch them doing it. The website gave me a choice of which model to select and my confirmation was for my selection. This is NOT my error. "

"Everybody is all ways very helpful
Great Place!!!!

"Great price, fast shipping, no problems! Thank you."

"The nightmare is not over yet. hhgregg has been the topic of my conversation with many of my friends. The worst buying experience I have ever had in 50+ years. I will never do business with hhgregg and I will continue to tell my friends to avoid the retailer at all costs.

I have spent in excess of 5 hours on the phone trying to resolve the simple order of a refrigerator and dishwasher.

When hhgregg goes out of business and the shareholders want to know what went wrong, the answer will be terrible customer service.

"I was in need of headphones because I had broken my other pair. Was given a delivery date of the first of this week and got them the end of last week. Thanks for being so prompt!!

"Juan was very helpful. He helped me a week prior to me purchasing the home theater system. He was very patient and kind. Gave me good advice."

"appreciate the delivery team"

"Very professional and customer friendly throughout the process."

"Delivery time has come and gone. Just got an email this morning the product was just shipped. "

"I was very unhappy with the way my purchase was shipped . I bought a Sony Blueray player for a gift for someone . It was shipped in the original box with tape and stickers all over it . The box was also very scuffed up . I ended up having to take it to the HHGregg store to exchange it . I could not give this as a gift with such a terrible appearance for the box ."

"The order was cancelled due to a improper number in the phone number. But instead of sending me an email they cancelled the order and we sat waiting for 5 days for delivery. They had sent an email confirming the order and delivery day but not the cancellation."

"Fred (Alfredo Leon) and Co -- were on time, removed the old range and replaced with new range quickly and efficiently -- with no mess, no hassle. -- friendly and very professional.
Sally Winans - 6716 Fir Ave Cleve 44102

"smooth. very easy. no problems except these surveys. always poppin' up in email box."

"Thank u . Good price, great service!"

"Easy enough to order - difficult to pickup. First it was not there in the requisite 2 -3 days. Went yesterday and could not pick up - said I would come back today but did not have the time. Will try again tomorrow"

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.