• h.h. gregg

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.26/10 3.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.72/10 2.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.74/10 2.74/10

"Delivery was on time and efficient. Delivery personnel noticed a dent on the washer and brought it to my attention. Driver said that they could authorize compensation of $75 for the dent. I agreed and signed the required delivery paperwork. However, there was not anything regarding the $75 dollar credit. I asked and they said that HHGregg would credit the $75 back to my credit card. Delivery was completed on 1-25-2015. So far I have not seen any credits on my card or any communications regarding the dent or compensation. :^("

"Great transaction. Fast delivery and great customer service."

"Your scheduling office was cause for me to cancel my purchase and close my account with your company. I was made to reschedule by your office on three different occasions and was told after delivery that I was have to call for installations on a different day. I was totally dissatified and cancelled the order. This was very frustrating to me. I suggest that your get your scheduling department in order. I have made my purchase from another much reliable store.

Ms. Robinson

"Horrible service will not shop here again. No product shipped & no notice there was a problem with the order. Ordered speaker brackets required 4 only 1 could be shipped per policy. 1 bracket is useless for the system. "

"Excellent price for the 2 TV's I bought recently!"

"I had a great experience, the staff was friendly,and a customer service representative by the name if Anthony gave me quality service. I will continue to shop at hhgreg because of the great experience i have had on my last vist."

"When I went to pick up in store, the lady who helped me was clearly new to her job, and I was very impressed on how much passion she had for doing the job right! She said she thought maybe I was testing her, and she didn't want to get it wrong. I told her, how about I'm testing you, I'm just not grading you. Keep on keeping on! "

"The delivery personal were quite rude and also acted like it was an imposition. They seemed to find reasons not to hook.it up. I understand the receptical was wrong but the hoses he said couldn't be attached was really lack.of effort.. Will not use deliver service again."

"I was very satisfied with the installation of my washer and dryer. The installers were very considerate of my time and my home. They completed the work quickly and were very considerate of my property, keeping they feet clean, looking out for the furniture, etc. And I enjoyed their visit as they were very polite and friendly.
Thank you for hiring such nice people.

"Delivered as promised. Good price too. "

"Al went well. Delivery on time. "

"I ordered a TV online with free delivery to the store. I got a prompt email confirmation and then notification that my order was ready to be picked up. I went to the store and my item was ready and I was in and out in about five minutes. Staff was friendly and efficient. Very good experience."

"I had bought a tv online and went to the store to pick it up. When we went into the store there was atleast 10 employees in there and 1 or 2 customers. We were not greeted by anyone and when we went to the customer service desk (where there was 2 employees very close by) we stood there and waited for someone to help us, no one did so my husband had to ask one of the employees that was close by for help. We are not real sure we will be returning to that store."

"Went to local store first and they would not give any discount so bought item online and got discount. Item arrived within couple days."

"The delivery was unbelievably quick and well done. I ordered the washer Monday afternoon and it was in my house Tuesday morning by 9:30. However, I need information on the delivery rebate."

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.