• h.h. gregg

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.60/10 4.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.36/10 3.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.22/10 3.22/10

"Great professional delivery."

"The gentlemen who did the delivery were great!! They noticed some damage to the appliances when they got them out of the box and offered to either return them for new or get a discount off of them. They were actually able to come earlier than the expected and hooked everything up in a very timely manner. Explained everything they were doing. "

"The products purchased exceeded my expectations. We were shopping for office items and found everything to our satisfaction."

"Everything went fine. The only thing I'd like would be for the freezer to be leveled. It rocks a little when I open it. Otherwise, HHGregg provided good service."

"The delivery team was wonderful and did an excellent job. They were courteous and careful in both removal of the old unit and installation of the new one. I'm very pleased."

"HHGregg has billed my credit card. Sent me one email telling me they received my order. They stated they would contact me again and it has been 8 days . I still have not received a word about my washer and dryer purchase. I will have to call them in the morning. They like I said have my money..."

"Arrived on time in the window emailed to me the night before. Delivery was quick and the men were polite. "

"I had an issue with the wrong color microwave being delivered to the store, but the sales clerk did everything in her power to make sure that I walked away satisfied, & I was - thank you."

"There was a little mishap locating my order and no one called as promised, however I eventually got someone who did a thorough search and was able to locate my item. I am happy with my purchase."

"We have purchased many large items from this store, and always found the Management friendly and easy to deal with. This purchase was a LED,LG,70",3D TV. Less than 2 weeks after the purchase, it went on sale on the Memorial Day Weekend. We printed out the information from the h.h.gregg website, and brought it to the store the following afternoon. We asked to speak to a Manager about a price adjustment, and The Manager was angry and annoyed that her salesman interrupted her when she was with a customer. She demanded to know what it was about, and when my husband handed her our purchase invoice and the price quote from their own website, she acted like she didn't know what she was looking at, and acted confused. My Husband explained that they ran an add for the same TV 400.00 cheaper than what we paid 2 weeks ago. She didn't even want to listen to us, and was not happy that my Husband seemed irritated about the price difference. She told us to go to the desk, and someone would help us there. We got a salesman that didn't know what was going on. Finally they told us that because the price quote was from yesterday, that they would not honor it, as today, the price is back to what we paid for it. They seemed happy about it. We thought the way we were handled was unprofessional. Most Managers would try to deal with a dissatisfied customer, and come to an agreement, rather than have a customer leave the store with the intent of returning their purchase."

"This 24Inch TV is a gift to my granddaughter. She is happy with it. She said it was easy to set up and is working very well. "

"Although I paid for express shipping and processing one of my items had not shipped. When I called, someone explained that because there was low inventory, that's why it had not shipped, I feel that because I paid for the item, a low inventory concern should not have applied to me. I like to be present when my items are delivered, now since it it has not shipped, I have to plan around a later date."

"The website has many issues their technical support is not helpful at all.when you enter in the 10 percent discount the system freezes and you cannot get the discount and because you've already entered the code it cannot be used again.when you enter an alternate pickup person it does not carry over to the order.once this purchase is paid for I think I will cut up my card up.my husband wasn't able to go into the store so I had to cancel the order and reorder it again it has been a nightmare. I did have a pleasant encounter with the online chat people and a rep name Paul."

"They were very helpful on line and when they delivered we were missing a key to a closet and so they had to "squeeze us in" the next day and they did so with great charm and ease."

"Very poor customer service."

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.