• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.94/10 3.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"The printer was ready for pickup even though I did not get an email and the lady that helped me was very nice"

"delivery went smooth only think is when called toverify delivery from out of town number your customer associate talked to fast and low could not understand her , now when calling 1 800 customer service they were very helpful in re scheduling delivery also delivery crew were very professional and helpful"

"I did not buy anything from h.h. gregg. Whay would they have my email?"

"Delivered faster than promised. Just installed soon comment on quality yet."

"Worked with us on the delivery schedule!"

"I tried to order a laptop online, and when I tried to complete the order hhgregg website crashed and put a hold on my purchase amount. I then went into the store toake the purchase, and the card declined. At that point I told the manager what happened with the online order and he made all the corrections and made sure I was able to purchase the laptop that I needed. I would like to send a special thanks to the managers at the Greensboro store on Hornaday Rd."

" representative was friendly and helpful."

"We purchased an LG washer and dryer set and they had to reschedule delivery 3 times, because it was discontinued and the manager had to find it.The delivery personal never called until after they came and then refused to come back and give us the required 40 min notice.

The worst past was that when he arrived he was very rude, verbally abusive and I even felt threatened by him.

I called the delivery company # and they transferred me to the store, which didnt seem to care.They said I would receive a survey where I could complain....I never received a survey and was amazed by the face that they didnt seem to care about how abusive their delivery guy was...he seemed like he had just been released from jail...very scarey.

"Very helpful staff and resolved a small issue with their credit card. Overall a great place to shop."

"For an online retailer, hhgregg has a ways to go before I shop with them again. Their web pages are incredibly slow, graphic intensive and filled with many nonfunctional links. It is not optimized for use on a mobile device such as an iPad making shopping an excruciating experience. Their systems o not generate any email confirmation of your purchase or even tha it's easy for an in store pickup.
My first online purchase with hhgregg was not such a horrible experience as they offered a rebate and then also a rebate for the shipping which you pay on the front end. Here's the catch though, the rebates take forever. And while the info suggests you can track, the tracking is nothing like any other tracking, including detailed shipping instructions. Nope, this merely indicates they've processed your rebate and you should expect it in 18 business days. That is, unless you chose to receive it electronically. If that is the case, expect to have to remind them over and over again that you've not received it. Anticipate getting the same standard message back indicating it was mailed and should arrive in your snail mail in 18 days. The other issue you might anticipate is the rebate for the shipping you paid for your original "online" purchase? Well, that's only good "in store". What? Seriously? I make an online purchase and I'm not able to use your rebate for the required shipping in the same manner I had to pay for it?

One last issue with this nightmare shopping experience. hhgregg may indicate free shipping on any item over a certain amount but once you apply your rebate code, it drops the free shipping. In fact you can only use one rebate or discount code at a time. Just not worth the hassle when I can head over to Amazon and purchase with only a few key strokes on my phone or iPad.

"called store they had no record of order all I can do is wait"

"all persons encountered in the store were very friendly and took the time to answer our concerns . "

"bought on-line picked up in-store. That easy!"

"So dishonest I cancelled the purchase. Advertise free delivery, take away etc., couldn't place order without selecting $79.99 delivery charge. Web site said "delivery charge will be removed in cart". It wasn't. Call to hh greg, they said it would be refunded in the form of a rabate. Told to read "fine print" rebate rules: only a $50.00 rebate would be sent. This is a fleecing of $29.99. I cancelled the order and am planning to file a complaint with the WI Attorney General's office."

"I ordered the dishwasher online so didn't need a sales rep. However, when I consulted them on the phone about the order and when my husband picked it up they were very pleasant, courteous, and helpful in getting it out to the truck."

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.