• h.h. gregg h.h. gregg Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.31/10 4.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I had a Sunday deliver scheduled. They arrived ahead of schedule and was in and out of the house in no time. "

"Delivery couldn't be better...called the night before and gave a 3 hour window...called 40 mins prior to delivery. No staying home all day for a delivery! Also, first frig had a dent which THEY pointed out...offered money off or new one. Opted for new one...delivered next morning! Very happy with delivery process and employees that gave this great service...oh yea, and old one hauled away for free!"

"Products purchased still have not been delivered and 36 month financing was reduced to 24 months???"

"Received washing machine in very fast and timely manner. The two delivery men were very professional and courteous."

"I have not received any of the merchandise I purchased online yet, and only one update for the least expensive item that was supposed to have shipped 3 days ago."

"I called the store to see if the item was still available, and was advised the air conditioner was sold out, but was offered another air conditioner at the same price. This air conditioner was the same brand, but a grade up in value. This manager was very nice in doing this. He told me that the two sale price air conditioners got damaged. Most retailers would not do this. Thanks "

"Quicker shipping than expected"

"The item was ready to pick up when I went to the store,sales clerk very helpful."

"ordered online good price for the tv - quickly received email notification that product was available for store pickup. so far tv is working perfectly. very pleased with my purchase."

"Great Service and speedy deivery and great prices"

"Product was delivered ahead of schedule. I appreciate that type of service"

"They gave me a free upgrade, after they sold the one I came to pick up"

"TV was supposed to be delivered to my nearby store Monday, 8/17. Received no email that it was delivered, so I called in the afternoon. Was told that it was not on the truck, but should be there Friday. Friday still no email, so I called store again. Was told it was there. Picked up Saturday. VERY POOR communication. Have been a customer of my local H H Greg for a long time and would have bought the tv directly from them if they had one. WILL NEVER by on-line again!!!"

"I am still waiting for my item. "

"In the beginning HH GREGG was not working with me with returning a Tv purchased 48 hours prior. Until I said I'll shop elsewhere. That's when they were able to oblige "

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.