• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.55/10 3.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.66/10 3.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10

"My online order was delivered much sooner than I anticipated. Thanks for such good efficiency."

"i don't receive it and don't know tracking number.
but its order status is 'completed'.

"I bought a Toshiba from them that 1) had to be ordered and 2) was only available for pick-up. I rented and SUV to get the 58" TV home. When I unpacked it there was a large scratch in the middle of the screen. When I called customer service I was told that I had to return it on my own to the store. I now have to rent another SUV and return it so they can give me credit and then reorder the set all over again upon which I will have to rent ANOTHER SUV. Doesn't sound like great customer service to me!"

"The order was hard to locate as the store had just installed a new computer system. Because of that, I had to make another trip to pick it up. The staff was courteous, however. "

"Reluctant to buy a 32" smart TV (Roku stick included) from an unfamiliar brand name manufacturer, but I must say that I am now impressed with the Proscan product I purchased at a very reasonable price.. The H H Gregg staff on phone and at store were very helpful. I will be back."

"I RECIEVED A PERTIAL ORDER, STILL WAITING ON THE REST OF MY PORDER. I ASSUMED THAT THEY WOULD ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME. I ALSO TRIED TO CANCEL AND ITEM, BUT I STILL SEE IT ON MY WORK ORDER. I HOPE THAT I AM NOT CHARGED FOR THE ITEM WHICH I PURCHACED AT THE STORE, BECAUSE YOUR SYSTM HAD NOT UPDATED YET. "

"I received my order right on time!!"

"everything went smoothly except them not returning my emials."

"there are to late shipping"

"I ordered a Television off line for delivery to my local store because it would be quicker than home delivery, supposedly! It was supposed to be ready in the store by 10-23-2104 for pickup and I was supposed to receive an email when I came in, I finally called on 10-24-2014and was told it was there for pickup. when I went in to get it I asked when it had arrived. Cashier told me her manager had actually noted in the computer that it was ready on 10-21-2014. I was never notified! So I waited 4 extra days for nothing. Very disappointed in a company that sells technology and can't get they're technology right.

"Item was scheduled for store pickup yesterday, Oct. 26, 2014. Did not receive email confirming that the item was ready for pick up. So . . . I am waiting."

"Quick delivery and installation. Love my new washer and dryer!"

"I was watching a tv that was on sale for 249 with free shipping then it went on deal of the day for cheaper but then they added shipping to it which put it back up the original price so it really was not a deal. I live chatted someone about it and they thought it was weird that it would change shipping like that so she told me to call online support and when i did they closed 20 min early so i didn't get to speak to anyone . I wanted the tv and it said there only a few left so i ordered it on 10/18/14 it is now 10/27/14 and they still have not shipped it when i call they say it should ship any day. Also i see where i can order the tv today for 220 with free shipping ugh! "

"My order was place on Oct 17 and I never received my order. I received an email on Oct 22 stating my item was out of stock and they offer me a replacement model. The replacement model was suppose to be ship on the same day and as of Oct 27 I still do not have item. Call Customer Service and I was inform that order was never ship. I cancel the order because of the lack of concern and effort of the representative to resolve issue. I am very disgusted with HHgregg, as a cardholder I whether spend my money with a competitor for better and faster service."

"The product sheet and spec sheet on the Haier 40d3505 do not match."

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.