• Address: 4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.18/10 4.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.69/10 3.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10

"I did almost all my shopping on line and hhgregg was by far the best service of all.

"Received quicker than expected easy transaction"

"The delivery was prompt and very professional."

"I am very pleased with the service I received, My order arrived fast and I am very happy with the service."

"I called 4 times and was on hold for over 30 minutes every time and finally had to hang up each time without ever reaching anyone. Their website was also crashing when I tried to browse products. Also a chat Rep finally redeemed the situation to some extent by chatting with me while I was online and answering questions so enough information to finalize an order; however he told me the product would be shipped next day and it wasn't shipped until 5 days later after I finally sent a follow up email inquiring about the order. By the time I receive it it will be almost 10 days later. Perhaps the Christmas shopping holiday had something to do with it. I was very satisfied with the competitive pricing though. I would consider using again only if I find that the phone support and online experience is improved outside of the holiday rush."

"Was quick and easy to pickup my online purchase in store. "

"The 2 men were very polite and we will definitely buy from hh gregg again."

"Very nice and knowledgeable delivery guys. They arrived 2 hours earlier than we were expecting but did call prior to arrival. Would order from them again in a heartbeat!"

"Researching, comparing then making the purchase and setting up delivery, all was very easy and delivery was actually an hour early! Very good experience!"

"It was a very satisfactory experience. "

"The pick up process was fast and the customer service was excellent"

"Purchase was smooth online and it did not require me to even go to the store. I purchased this Washer/Dryer for a elderly couple that has treated me somewhat as a son since I was 14 years old. (48 years) This couple has lived in the same house since they were married (age 16 and 20) and they will have their 61 Anniversary in February 2015.

They have never owned a washer or a dryer in the home. They have always went to the local Laundromat a couple times each month, even when not feeling like it or when they could not afford it.

They live in a older mill home but are very proud individuals one is in his 80's and his spouse is 76, Over the past several years they have had bad health and very little in funds.

They are both retired and have no other income other than their social security. They do not have a savings, bank accounts or other retirements. They have very little family left and we have been able to maintain their home on their behalf.

We have been able to rewire, replace plumbing, underpin their home, install a heat pump system for heat and air, we had the house wired and plumbed for a washer/dryer early in 2013 and I started saving for a washer and dryer.

Thank you for allowing the purchase online, thanks for the pricing at a price I could pay and thanks for the kind delivery individuals that place the units, hooked them up, explained to them the details and shook their hands before leaving their home.

"I ordered the clothes dryer online in the morning, and I picked it up after work. Easy as it could be, great price and reliable service. "

"Would order again. Delivery people wonderful as well

"On 12/15, I ordered 2 laptops to be picked up at the BelAir, Md store. HHG advised that the items would be available in BelAir on 12/20. On 12/22, I called and the item was not at the store for pickup nor was it available to be purchesed at the store. These 2 laptops were Christmas gifts for my 2 grandchildren. They will be very disappointed on Christmas morning and that is the fault of HH Gregg!"

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.