• h.h. gregg

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.94/10 3.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.26/10 3.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-07-25

"I ordered the product online and was told I would have to wait a few days to pick up. Later in the day I was told it was in stock and could pick it up the same day I ordered it! The only issue was that the product was a lot cheaper at other online retailers. "

2015-07-25

"order on line-never got email saying it was ready to pickup--called store and they said was ready-once I got there still had to wait an half hour for them to "process" the order"

2015-07-25

"The last item I ordered, I called to cancel because it was the wrong ub cord. I waited forever, then did get someone who told me it was cancelled. I sent two emails to hhgregg to confirm this because I got nothing in my email to confirm that it was cancelled, no response back. So, I have no idea, also tried to order ink, and it keeps telling me wrong zip code, so can't do that. Just dissappointed this time. Thank you joannwhitehead8@gmail. com"

2015-07-25

"The door to the dryer had not been reversed when it was delivered, so the delivery men had to take time to do that. In the end, then I think they were in a rush, because when they hooked up the dryer, they did not use any fasteners to attach the elbow to the dryer vent and they did not shorten the flexible duct. It needed additional work, that my husband had to finish. We called to reschedule someone to come out, but the manager was too busy at the dock to speak with us, and he never called us back even though we were told he would. They told us they could not fix the problem and install it correctly for another four days, which was not accpetable to us. So we paid for delivery and installation, and my husband had to take time off work to fix their mistakes. The product is fine. The delivery men were polite, I just wish they were able to finish the job correctly and I am very disappointed that manager was not able to contact us to make it right. "

2015-07-25

"Wonderful. Your delivery was fast and the delivery men were great! "

2015-07-24

"Missed my delivery window by over 2 hours, then showed up at 10 PM after I called at 9 pm asking for them to deliver the next day.
Then the crew didn't bother to install it, even though we paid for installation and delivery. Dissatisfied with the first crew... but thankful for the guys who came to do the job right 2 days later! "

2015-07-24

"I was very pleased with the timely manner in which it arrived and the quality of the product at a very reasonable price."

2015-07-24

"Originally ordered a new Sony 48 inch HDTV online on 7/2. Online order process went smoothly and was easily able to apply discount coupons that further reduced the sale price. Shipping confirmations (UPS) allowed easy tracking to delivery.

When I turned on the TV, I noticed artifact sandwiched inside the screen (manufacturing defect) and I called H.H. Gregg to arrange replacement. The customer service agent asked me to email pictures of the screen and shipping label, and then call back. When I called back, it took a few extra minutes of discussion to make the rep understand the defect was not caused during shipping. She then told me they could not ship a replacement and, instead, they would refund the money and I'd have to reorder the TV. She also explained that since I used PayPal to purchase the TV, they would have to send me a refund check - they cannot refund to PayPal. (This was the only odd part of the deal - first time Ive run into a company that accepts payment via PayPal but cannot refund via PayPal. Ive done both as an eBay seller/customer so I think this is more of a will not rather than a cannot situation.) She also said they would adjust the price of the replacement TV if the price was higher than the original order. I ordered the replacement on 7/13 and used another promo code, and ended up getting the replacement for $6 less than the original.) The replacement TV arrived a few day later - it is perfect - and the refund check arrived today."

2015-07-24

" Upon using my new appliances, a Maytag top loading washer an Maytag Dryer, I was surprised that the washer made a grinding sound while agitating, and the dryer door would not close without slamming it shut. I do love the products, but was very disappointed when I went to use them. Called service and they are sending someone out to evaluate the situation. So I am not satisfied at this point. Also bought the dryer installation and found out I didn't need it, so I am returning that to the store which is an inconvenience, but that's my fault. Hope I don't get hassled about the refund of $49.99."

2015-07-24

"Delivery was prompt and the employees did a great job in removing the old washer and installing the new washer."

giselesmith's Avatar

2015-07-24

"I was very happy with the staff at hhgregg. The only complaint that I had was that I had ordered online at 10:30 am, was told that I could do a store pickup that day and had to call the store at 5:30 that evening as I had not received an email about pickup. They told me that the online sale and lack of staff members that day had thrown them behind schedule but they found my tv while I was on the phone and told me that I could come down and get it right then. They were very professional and courteous throughout. I would buy from them again anytime."

2015-07-24

"Customer service hold times on the phone ranged from 20 to 30 minutes."

2015-07-24

"We ordered the appliance on line at 6pm, it was delivered the next day. Delivery and set up went great!"

2015-07-24

"Received the service level expected for 2015..."

2015-07-23

"Ordered a new redrigerator. Great prive. Scheduling the delivery was easy. Item delivered on time. Workmen very courteous and helpful. Thanks!"

Share h.h. gregg's store rating

h.h. gregg is a Merchant Member! Learn more

h.h. gregg is a merchant member
h.h. gregg participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.