• Address: 22122 Sherman Way, Suite 209, Canoga Park, CA
    • Contact: customercare@henjil.com
    • Phone: 1-888-228-5884
    • Customer Support: 1-866-714-5444
    • Business Hours: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
    • Fax: 888-317-5807

"I was very happy with my purchase from you. The products were good quality and I received them quickly."

"Prompt accurate delivery. Good product quality."

"Fast shipping, reasonable prices, and warm communication. . . I highly recommend Henjil! Great Job folks!"

"Henjil stock items hard to get for not bad price. But, you have to be careful because they like to change price after placing orders. They do notify though. "

"Received item as describe on time. Very satisfied with product and service."

"I found Henjil randomly as I was searching online for cheap office products. I was really happy with my order...literally every item was cheaper than the main stores by me and the shipping was really fast too. They will be my first choice for home office products in the future. Thanks!"

"Henjill Office carried a particular bausch & lomb pocket magnifying glass that I was searching for. Their price was so good that I purchased one for every technician in my work group! Quality products at a low price. Sounds like a perfect combination fit for any buyer! Their order takers were very communicative making sure my order was filled and my satisfaction was met, I'd definitely recommend them for your needs!"

"Very good, low prices, and good quality."

"Fair prices and quick turned out in my order."

"The website was informative and useful. Their prices were excellent the best I have seen so far. Shipping was reasonable and quick."

"This place continues to advertise a Soleous 16in Fan FS1-40R-33DB for $44.85 + S&H and after waiting days was told no longer available in spite of not removing it from website. This situation cost me money because I sold 2 other models to a relative that I purchased elsewhere at a very cheap price and cannot get it now. Last time I depend on Henjil.They need to keep Inventories up to date."

"Ordering Office Products through Henjil has been easy, quick, and at a great price!"

"I am very pleased with the product I ordered, and how fast it was delivered. "

"Super fast shipping, lowest prices around, container did have a broken lid and the product was spilled within the box, but that is more than likely the fault of the shipper. Yes they could have done a better packaging job, but not really worried about it. Will purchase from again."

"I was extremely satisfied with the excellent customer service I received via phone. Very happy with the purchase and price, and the products were delivered on time and nothing was missing from my order. "

Henjil Office Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Henjil Office Products is not a merchant member
Henjil Office Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!