HDWise.com Reviews - hdwise.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 26 reviews

HDWise.com is not a merchant member
HDWise.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"HDWISE had the lowest price that I could find for the item that I wanted and with free shipping I simply could not pass it up. Being packaged well and arriving as scheduled, I am quite happy as a first-time customer."

modified review This review was modified by dublbublgum on June 14 2013 10:47:57 PM

"Very pleased with price,service and speedy shipping. ordered 4 ZVPro280 qam modulators for my project in fabulous Las Vegas, arrived in 2 days with free shipping, right in time! Will use them again for upcomming projects. Thanks a lot from Hobus Visual!"

modified review This review was modified by hobus on May 15 2013 05:25:59 AM

"For a long time I've wanted to buy Gefen Component Video Extender and I read a lot about it. Also I had to compare prices. I was pleasantly surprised, your prices and shipping really good and fast. Moreover it was found that this Video Extender is easy-to-use. Thanks guys!"

modified review This review was modified by Campbell23 on May 01 2013 09:04:00 AM

"Thank you guys! The product came in time and without problems. I intend to turn to your service again. And please, let me know when there will be 16x16 Shinybow HDMI Matrix Switcher in stock!Thank you!"

"Bought ShinyBow devices. Really good price, and also I've got a discount by "like" on facebook page.
Plan to order from them for the next projects.
Thakns, guys.

"Got my item in matter of few days. Great vendor will use them again."

"Very good prices, top notch customer service. Would surely purchase my next device from them. VIt kept me informed throughout the entire process and I received a 3% discount for doing a bank transfer instead of credit card. Everything went so smoothly."

"This company is fraud. Buyer beware of bait and switch. Order a product, got a different one. Contacted them 35 days later when i realized it was wrong, told me I was 5 days too late. Filed a complaint with BBB, kept saying the same thing. "

"They really do have the best prices !
Did a thorough search on the Internet and Nobody even came close on price. Bought several Items over the years and I've always been 100% satisfied.

"Good service, prompt delivery."

"Quick service, well laided out webpages, reasonable prices for better products and some of the best products."

"Would like to write about HDWise.com

Last month I've bought throuh this service two devices:
Matrix Switch with HDMI (https://www.hdwise.com/product.php?productid=709&cat=0&page=1)
and HDMI transmitter (https://www.hdwise.com/product.php?productid=2468&cat=0&page=1)

Didn't expected fast delivery, but surprised when got it in a 3 days.

Recommend HDWise.com , really huge amount of devices and good delivery.

"Fantastic people to work with, great customer service. I Highly recommend."

"From beginning to end, I felt like I was dealing with a local distributor. Everyone at hdwise should be proud of their work on this project. I am a repeat customer for life. Thanks again. Hans Peter, Germany."

"The suck. Called three times over several days, no answer, no return call. Emailed twice (friday and tuesday) and still, no response. "