• HDProjectorWorl

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"We are very excited about our order! This product,as outlined in the description, should be very helpful for our children's after school Bible/character club. Kids love media!"

"easy haven't received item yet so can't comment on quality"

"THIS IS A FRADULENT COMPANY, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM! I ordered a projector, which we were supposed to receive in 3-5 days but It took 15 days after calling them to find out where it was. The projector broke within 90 days. HD projector world asked that I ship it back to them via 3 day USPS at a cost of $67.80 with tracking information. They then said they hadn't received it even though the tracking information says it was delivered. They said it was the LCD panel & that the part had to come from China. They never returned the projector but said we were due a refund but we never received that either. They strung us along long enough so that we were out of the timeframe for refunds with Visa. I have 12 emails from them stating we are due a refund and they still haven't sent us our refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! THIS COMPANY IS A FRADULENT OUT OF CANADA."

"I did have trouble getting the website to accept my ordering info. It kept "kicking out" things I entered, making them "blank", then wanting them back! I appreciate the added discount as a new customer. I couldn't remember the "sudden flash" of the ten percent off code, so it wouldn't accept...but then...the 30% popped up, as a new customer! Thank you, Kathi :)"

"Phone number is a joke after the 3rd attempt got a rude person on the phone. No response to email requesting tracking #"

"web site was easy to navigate and had easy understand information. prices were very good"

"If the projector arrives in three days and is as advertised, I would recommend the site. The rating quiz should come out after delivery."

"Great customer service, will update after giving unit good test."

"Would have liked to be able to see more of the customer reviews as the reviews usually have tips for buyers. "

"like free shipping+low price product+value for money products"

"Wow - just found out I need to project books to help on of my boys to learn to read - this was a lifesaver!!!"

"Has very good prices. Haven't received it yet but the site is clearly laid out with a good selection."

"I enjoy the experience, great customer and a reasonable price for product order."

"I was shown a coupon for 10 percent off as a promo but there was no place to submit that before my order was taken. What goes on here? am I going to get the discount or not. doing that before I order and then not providing the customer is not fair, don't you think? "

"Order not shipped as stated, same or next day shipping.
So called shipped order had no tracking number so I could not verify anything as to location. Customer service was informative, said they would investigate. I called next day and they said they would resend order next week with a tracking number. I never really heard of shipping with out tracking number. Decided to cancel order and not wait for reship. Now let's see how long it takes to credit my account.

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,697 merchant members.