Stores > HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.

• HDProjectorWorl

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.81/10 5.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

2016-02-03

Buyer beware

"I have received lies after lies about inquiries as to what my order status was.
Ordered products Dec24
After many phone calls (receiving lies) and many emails again with lies, I finally received part of the order one month later.
Did not get a ceiling mount, a carrying case and a spare light bulb with the projector as advertised and promised many times.
Now they tell me it was in a separate package taped to the larger box shipped and probably got lost during shipment.
They also tell me that since I signed for the original package, I cannot dispute the delivery.
I am now told it has been shipped again through regular mail so they cannot provide any kind of tracking number to confirm shipment.

If I ran my business the way you run yours, I would have been out of business a long time ago.

I am curious to know how many more customers feel the way I do about this company.

2016-01-31

Misled

"A popup for 10% off by entering code 10percentoff but no place to put that code."

2016-01-30

boom bought it

"so far so good, just bought the projector, loved the free shipping option.
will say more once I receive the product
Yay! I'm excited....

2016-01-28

Need PayPal or Google Pay

"Need to add the options to pay with PayPal or Google Pay."

2016-01-26

I enjoyed my experience

"Fast and easy with this incredible instantaneous rebate."

2016-01-23

"only if it works as avertised"

2016-01-20

Recommend buying from this company

"I purchased a projector for a Christmas present to my nieces so they could watch outdoor movies with their friends at their big New Years party they were having. Luckily the present came on time and exceeded my expectations. It was the HIT of the party. "

This review was modified by Whybuyonline on February 05 2016 09:41:19 AM

Great Deal!

"Received a great deal on a great product. Thank you!"

Awesome

"So far so good. Have not received confirmation or seen product in person but looks good."

HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE

" a home theater system for the main TV,,, Epson projector that is having issues,, need this one fast.found this one om line ata very reasonable price. will shop with them again"

2016-01-15

Lexy

"I am looking forward to getting the projector. It was very easy to order."

2016-01-12

Nothing like You State

"Update 01/29/2016
Still no order and still no refund. Lie, Lie, and Lie again!!! This company really ****. Do not by any means use this company for any type of purchase. They should be put out of business. They get the positive reviews because they have you fill it out right after you place the order which seems to go really well. 5 STars!! Bull Crap!!!

None of the protocol referenced with my order number took place. I work all day so chances are I will miss a drop delivery since I didn't receive a tracking number (which was promised) and I imagine the place that I would pick it up will not be open on Saturday morning. I guess I will take my chances on getting the product before weeks end as I do not want to incur additional shipping costs when I did nothing to require them. Please see below what your order acceptance criteria states . The order if I check it right now still shows it is processing which is what prompted my call to you yesterday.

We have sent your receipt via e-mail. Please read your e-mail to make sure the addresses are correct. Your order will be shipped today (if order placed before 12PM PDT) or tomorrow. If you have any questions, please phone us at 1-866-322-6382. click here to view / print a copy of your receipt.

As soon as your order ships, we will notify you via e-mail. You can also track packages, review your orders, print invoices, and more, from your "My Account" page at any time.

Free Shipping (UPS Courier- 3 to 5 Days Ground)

The items highlighted in Red are the main reasons I chose your company over some others. I am sad to say that not one of them were carried out as promised.

I just hope the product meets expectations from the item descriptions.

Sincerely,

This review was modified by sburt-95911 on January 29 2016 01:07:08 PM

2016-01-11

"Don't Know did not talk to customer service and I just ordered the projector"

2016-01-10

"I hope the projector experience is as good as the ordering experience. I was having difficulty placing the order and before I could reach out to them, they called me to help me through the process...on a Sunday evening! Very impressive!"

2016-01-09

"Had a lot of trouble getting website to take credit card, had to use a different card that I wanted to. Also called/emailed but did not get rapid response. "

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.