"Today we received our ProSeries projector from HDProjectorWorld.com with express shipment we received it in less than 24 hrs. Our Masonic Lodge is a registered non profit organization working in the community feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and binding up the wounds of the afflicted, a projector is something we really needed.
Thanks James

"James at HD Projector took care of us. We are pleased with our ProSeries projector with 12 month warranty. They have a good selection of projectors at competitive prices. "

"The transaction was completed satisfactory. Thank you James"

"Projector has been shipped tracking number in hand. Manager James made it happen quickly. I received in 2 days. The projector was new in the box and easily setup in the theater room. I also took to work in the handy carrying case provided with the projector. Great value for the price."

"Got the Pro Series 7 projector in 5 days after ordering. Just in time for a birthday party. Our family was very happy with the performance.

I could not decide between the Pro Series 7 or the 16 so called them up and had my questions answered and I decided with the Pro Series 7, since the price was very good.

I needed a projector that could give me a 8 feet wide image and the Pro Series 7 did that very well. Will recommend to my relatives.

"I am happy to report that my situation has been rectified and I have received my projector. "

"Received Pro 7 projector promptly on time for a sports event.

The projector works as advertised and I may buy another for another room in the near future.

Sales staff was great with answering my questions before I ordered, thanks.

"There was a delay in shipping not sure what happened. The manager, Jason, bent over backwards to make sure things were corrected in a timely manner and that I was a satisfied customer. I couldn't beat their prices on tigerdirect or other sites I looked over. So far, I have had my blue ray player, computer, and XBOX on this projector. The Pro Series 16 has a great picture on all of them."

"I ordered a Pro Series 7, 2100 Lumens LED projector. The manager James contacted me about my order. He was very courteous. The projector and stand is a nice addition to the basement theatre. My child is very happy with her present."

"John from sales was very helpful and helped me select my projector. It arrived promptly with the ceiling mount and the other accessories.

The projector was the Pro Series 7, well worth the price especially with the free shipping, and it works very well in my living room for football.

I recommended the same projector to my friends who are also football fans.

"There were issues with this transaction but today I was contacted by James,the manager who was polite and pleasant and went the extra mile to address my concerns, therefore I am satisfied with the outcome of this transaction. James please accept my thanks.

"HDProjectorworld.com/Oxygenergy Electronics, Inc. Has great customer service. The manager, James followed up on my order to make sure I received it in a timely manner and that I was satisfied with the purchase. I would definitely do business with them again. Good job James! Thanks, Michelle
Sorry about the survey they are five stars *****

"The projector is being deleviered by UPS today. I am hoping it is worth the price. I will update review after I use the projector.

I received projector
Very nice picture, worth the price.

"Please read all reviews!!"

"As a consumer and business owner I understand the importance and value of the customer experience. From the standpoint of an online consumer this recent experience with HDprojectorWorld.com , has indeed strengthen my faith in the online shopping. And raised the bar to a standard that many online retailers should take note of.
Judging from their quick and decisive resolve regarding my experience, would I buy from HDprojectorWorld.com again?
I would do so without hesitation.
Hats off to HPprojector.com and their management team.

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.