"Contacted customer service about concerns I had. The owner, James, called and helped resolved them in a timely manner."

I ordered an LED projector on December 29th 2014. I was told it would be shipped the same day or the next day and I would receive a tracking number. After 8 days with no tracking number received, I called the company and was told it was shipped without a tracking number and it was scheduled to be delivered to my house the next day. I waited another week and no package came. After a few more delays, I was contacted by the owner of the company. He apologized for the delays and assured me he would overnight the projector. I had a tracking number that night and received the projector the next day. Thanks to James the owner for taking care of the customer.

"All is fine now. Took a little bit and some frustration but they took care of me as I was promised on the phone."

"Received my projector as promised. Good quality projector. Son was happy to receive it by Christmas."

"Everything is okay with the service."

"I received a call from James the manager. I am very pleased and based on his response to my order his company deserves five stars. I appreciate his quick response and making me a satisfied customer."

"After two weeks of waiting for my order I was contacted by the Manager who apologized for the shipping issues and promised to amke it right with me. Its always good to see a company make things right when there is an issue. I am waiting for the projector and should arrive yesterday or today

"Got timely response from HD projectors team and I am happy that order arrived as promised to me. "

"if you have any problems here just talk to James the owner. He was very helpful to me."

"I ordered a projector. Great price. "

"The store manager James took great care of me, and I am a satisfied customer."

"Today we received our ProSeries projector from HDProjectorWorld.com with express shipment we received it in less than 24 hrs. Our Masonic Lodge is a registered non profit organization working in the community feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and binding up the wounds of the afflicted, a projector is something we really needed.
Thanks James

"James at HD Projector took care of us. We are pleased with our ProSeries projector with 12 month warranty. They have a good selection of projectors at competitive prices. "

"The transaction was completed satisfactory. Thank you James"

"Projector has been shipped tracking number in hand. Manager James made it happen quickly. I received in 2 days. The projector was new in the box and easily setup in the theater room. I also took to work in the handy carrying case provided with the projector. Great value for the price."

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,906 merchant members.