• HDProjectorWorl

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"We received the projector, thank you.."

"Ordered projector had some problems, was contacted by phone and email by the owner.
All problems resolved, nice to have such personal contact to fix what was wrong most companies don't respond.

"Contacted customer service about concerns I had. The owner, James, called and helped resolved them in a timely manner."

I ordered an LED projector on December 29th 2014. I was told it would be shipped the same day or the next day and I would receive a tracking number. After 8 days with no tracking number received, I called the company and was told it was shipped without a tracking number and it was scheduled to be delivered to my house the next day. I waited another week and no package came. After a few more delays, I was contacted by the owner of the company. He apologized for the delays and assured me he would overnight the projector. I had a tracking number that night and received the projector the next day. Thanks to James the owner for taking care of the customer.

"All is fine now. Took a little bit and some frustration but they took care of me as I was promised on the phone."

"Received my projector as promised. Good quality projector. Son was happy to receive it by Christmas."

"Everything is okay with the service."

"I received a call from James the manager. I am very pleased and based on his response to my order his company deserves five stars. I appreciate his quick response and making me a satisfied customer."

"After two weeks of waiting for my order I was contacted by the Manager who apologized for the shipping issues and promised to amke it right with me. Its always good to see a company make things right when there is an issue. I am waiting for the projector and should arrive yesterday or today

"Got timely response from HD projectors team and I am happy that order arrived as promised to me. "

"if you have any problems here just talk to James the owner. He was very helpful to me."

"I ordered a projector. Great price. "

"The store manager James took great care of me, and I am a satisfied customer."

"Today we received our ProSeries projector from HDProjectorWorld.com with express shipment we received it in less than 24 hrs. Our Masonic Lodge is a registered non profit organization working in the community feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and binding up the wounds of the afflicted, a projector is something we really needed.
Thanks James

"James at HD Projector took care of us. We are pleased with our ProSeries projector with 12 month warranty. They have a good selection of projectors at competitive prices. "

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.