• HDProjectorWorl HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. Elite Status

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Order not shipped as stated, same or next day shipping.
So called shipped order had no tracking number so I could not verify anything as to location. Customer service was informative, said they would investigate. I called next day and they said they would resend order next week with a tracking number. I never really heard of shipping with out tracking number. Decided to cancel order and not wait for reship. Now let's see how long it takes to credit my account.

"I think I found what I have been looking for. I will find out for sure when I receive it and use it. Seems to be a very good price."

"FIRST TIME CUSTOMER. GOOD PRICE. FREE SHIPPING. OVERALL GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. i LOOK FORWARD TO USING THE NEW PROJECTOR AT CLUB MEETINGS."

"was looking for pdf of the manual before buying but couldn't find it"

"I hope the product is what I need, I'll see when it comes and I try it out"

"Good. Easy to navigate your site. Prices are reasonable. Items have quite a bit of information in order to make a decision."

"Found the projector I was looking for quick and easy. So far so good!"

"Item looks like what I had been shopping for will use outside mostly "

"My first experience with you folks. I choose you because of the good feedback."

"BEWARE BEWARE: Seriously? I thought I could deal with a later delivery, as this is what most reviews said, but these people are actually pathological liars. As a precautionary measure, I insisted they use UPS with tracking for my first package and I would PAY the additional shipping myself. They IGNORED ME (and claim) they sent it CANADIAN POST! It is now 10 days late or more. I call for the 5th time, they say they will send me another as it must have gotten "lost in the mail" LOL! They say it will go out that day. Lie. I call days later as I did not get the tracking email promised.. They finally create a UPS tracking label, give me the tracking number, and do not actually ship anything. The tracking number shows the box has not been given to UPS. FOR FUN YOU CAN TRACK IT WITH ME: 1ZR159A56841682226. Bottom line is they lie without any need to lie. If they can't ship for 2 weeks, say so. If they can't afford to give free shipping, let us pay - stop the deception and flim flam. I would tell you about the projector . . . . . .BUT I CANT!

LATEST UPDATE: Beware they will steal your money: I have waited for the refund of funds for 3 weeks. Not only do they lie about shipping product, they won't return your money. Don't buy from them. Beware

"Everything went very smoothly. I can make a better evaluation after I have received my order."

"very smooth and easy with quick free shipping "

"Have not received the product yet
Order No. 138176

"James took care of me and everything is okay now. At first I had problems communicating with them because, as I later found out, this is a family run business. Once we were able to discuss the issue, it was promptly resolved. Thank you."

"Ordered the projector 3 weeks ago, with 5 to 7 days delivery. Easy to order, but ... wait!

Nice price, but then I realized the prices are US$, did not expected this from a Canadian supplier!

Contacted them one week and half later, told it was shipped late, and should be arriving soon. Still waiting! Contacted them a few time, but no reply. Try to call, but told I need to contact the manager, but he seem to come in at odd times. Still waiting for his call!

Just got contacted from James, and I should get my projector by Friday! Obviously a major screw up has happen at shipping.

Looking forward for what I expect a great experience with this projector!

Update;

I finally got my Projector. It seem to work as advertised, but it is not exactly as the specification would imply. There is no slots for a SD card, and the brightness seem a little low (hard for me to be sure if it is according to specs).

However, a cable is missing, and the case that was supposed to be included with the projector was not included!

I have been promised by James that this will be rectified shortly.

**********************
August 20th 2015
Update on the situation,

I have been promised rectification of the missing items in the shipment, and a full refund (that I never asked for), against me creating a good review. I find this highly inappropriate, as it would lead customers to the wrong belief that this re seller is trustworthy.

*The price advertised is not shown clearly as in US$, unusual for a Canadian suppler.
*The 5 days delivery never arrived
*The UPS replacement was missing Items
*The missing items are been hold against a good review on this site

For this above, I have set my review of this re-seller to the lowest possible rating.

Jb

PS:
I suspect that most of the good review here are the results of such a scheme!

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.