• Rating 2.83/10 69 reviews

HDAccessory.com is not a merchant member
    HDAccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HDAccessory.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"This is really a trash outfit. Their 30 guarantee online is a joke. Their customer service doesn't exist and they don't answer phones at all. I HIGHLY recommend you shop elsewhere that won't scam you out of your money."

"I've had pretty good luck with things I've ordered from this company. But the one time I did receive a defective item, I am not able to obtain a refund. I waited for a month for them to send me a return label. After sending the order back,I am not able to get a refund from them. Have tried numerous times to contact them only to find out their phone is busy or they won't answer at all. I have waited two months now since I originally ordered the item. Beware if you receive an item that you may have to return."

"Never received my order. Shows it was shipped and then returned to them. Have called at least a dozen times, always busy or now answer at all. Have emailed at least a dozen time but have receive no reply. Now have to hassle with trying to get the money refunded, but since it's been over a month, I'm sure that won't happen either."

modified review This review was modified by PCurcio on January 17 2014 11:41:44 AM

"Ordered a phone cover for my Note 2. Got a confirmation email then next day an email saying they shipped. It has been a week and their business is only 2 hours from me. I tried calling their number and the phone number is not in service or I get a rapid busy. I tried tracking it from their site and their tracking for does not work. I had emailed them twice today and told them if I dont hear from them by the end of business day I will dispute it with my credit card. This is completely unacceptable. "

modified review This review was modified by Brandee310 on January 09 2014 12:28:27 PM

"Recently I ordered from HD. After, I stumbled upon on these bad reviews and was worried my fate would be the same. Fortunatly for me it was not. I ordered Mon, got the "been shipped" email Tues, and recieved my order on Fri. They did send an email that 1 item was out of stock and they had creditted my card. Hopefully what ever problems they may have had have been fixed."

modified review This review was modified by Hope99 on November 23 2013 03:18:27 PM

"I ordered a case for my Ipad Mini on 9/6/13, it was shipped the same day and have not received it yet. The tracking form on their website doesn't work. When I called all they could tell me was that the package has left their facility, but there is no new information on the package. I asked them to email me the USPS tracking number so I could check it myself and so far no email with the number. Tomorrow is day 10, so if I don't get it by then I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. I just don't trust that they have no new tracking info if they have a USPS tracking number.

Update 9/25/13: never received the iPad cover. I called them on 9/18 to cancel the order and they agreed to refund my money and I was told that I would see it on my credit card statement in 1-2 days (so by 9/20). No refund as of today so I filed a dispute with my credit card company and the CC company promptly issued a refund within an hour.

If I could I would give them 0 stars or even less than that. Very poor way of doing business. I ended up ordering a cover through Amazon and received it in 5 days.

modified review This review was modified by MichelleHill on September 25 2013 08:13:33 PM

"Please do not shop with this company their merchandise is cheap and they refuse to take it back without a restock fee. Shop with Amazon they stand behind everything they sell. "

modified review This review was modified by MBHayes on September 11 2013 04:33:55 PM

"I usually read reviews before I place an order but for some reason this time I didn't and I'm glad that I didn't because I would've never ordered if I had. I ordered a case for my Samsung Note 2. It came in a few.days after it was ordered and in perfect condition. It was only $15 and is exactly what I wanted. I will be ordering from this company again."

"I'm so angry at this company! I ordered 2 cases for my new phone 13 days ago and I've gotten nothing. Tracking number they gave me stopped tracking 5 days ago. I get a busy signal when I call and the tracking button is no good on their website. This company is a huge joke. "

a9erfan's Avatar
Northern California

"Hopefully this is a sign of them trying to turn themselves around. I was refunded every penny on my return. I will not likely use them ever again because of the condition of the item I bought, but I did get my money back, including shipping costs."

"within 15 minutes of pay paling an order to these people i went online to see where the package would come from-for expected delivery.I was horrified to see all the negatives and immediately contacted paypal to cancel payment then emailed HD . pay pal contacted them to cancel shipment.
They sent the order anyhow.! and took my money.I got the package and refused it -again contacted HD-with a phone call-and was told they would return my order money but NOT the $15.07 for shipping-even though it was their fault it was sent. So now I have an open case with paypal trying to get the whole amount . Good luck .This seems like a shoddy operation.

"Every single thing I ordered arrived PERFECTLY. I saw all the negative reviews after I placed my order and even called my bank to stop the charge. They said that couldn't happen so just wait for the products. And if they arrived broken or never arrived, just challenge the charge. Well, everything arrived in beautiful packaging, with an invoice with all items on the packing slip manually checked off in pen by the person who packed it. All items were individually wrapped inside in sealed, professional wrapping and are NEW and in perfect condition. My deals were super cheap thanks to Black Friday and I couldn't be happier. For five great things plus shipping, my total was a whopping $14.77. EXCELLENT!"

modified review This review was modified by SanDiegoShopper123 on November 28 2012 02:18:00 PM

"HDA sent a defective item ($32.00), it didn't work properly (wouldn't hold a charge to boost cell phone). Followed their procedures, obtain RMA number, went to post office and mailed 'delivery confirmation' and have heard NOTHING from HDA in nearly one month. No credit, no replacement, no contact, nothing. At this point, I want nothing from HDA. DO NOT ORDER PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! It's not worth the poor business prices and aggravation. I'm done writing e-mails to their support services. You shouldn't have to chase organizations to do the right thing."

"Ive ordered about 5 times from them. My most recent purchase. I did receive a wrong item. There phone numbers do not work. But it took 2 days for my email to get a response. They did send me the correct item and a prepaid label to send the wrong item back to them.

It was weird that i had to take a photo of the wrong item with the invoice receipt during your email transactions to get them to agree.

I will continue to order from them.

modified review This review was modified by dazone_ma on November 01 2012 09:36:08 AM

"I ordered 3 items for my new Samsung Galaxy S3 on 9/28/2013 and received a USPS tracking number which was total garbage. It quickly became obvious that no package was ever really taken to a US post office, as it never showed up at any sort facility. I tried emails at first and then phone calls to the company to verify that it had shipped but never got a response from any email and never got past a busy signal during their working hours. This is not unlike many other customer complaints that I saw when I did a search online for reviews. Of course HD Accessories charged my credit card immediately. On 10/9/2013 I went to my local bank which issued my VISA card and filed a dispute of the charges. While I was there the bank officer did a online search of HD Accessories complaints and did verify that I was dealing with a company with questionable business practices. Apparently VISA contacted them about the purchase because that night they sent me multiple emails, which continued beyond regular business hours, using "flowery" language apologizing for any inconvenience that their miserable service has caused me. Plus,they have sent me a completely new tracking number, oh gosh, what a surprise! My advice to "all" is DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Oh, I forgot to mention that I have tried to track my order on their own website, it did and still does not have a record of any order from me

10/11/12 Here is an update to my HD Accessories story. The latest USPS tracking number they gave me was not mine. I followed the tracking number 420917099400111201080722877639 and it was delivered to a customer in Chino Hills California. I live in southern Missouri.

10/12/12 Yet another new tracking number sent to me from HD Accessories for my order, 9400111201080110226148 Looks like this one is headed for somewhere in Pennsylvania. I filed a complaint to the Federal Trade Commision and well also be going to the California Attorney General office. I hope anyone else who has had problems with this online company will do the same. It is easy to do online and will help in getting the authorities to focus on the company. I'm not going to the BBB because I've never had any luck going through them.

modified review This review was modified by jimfr on October 12 2012 05:26:04 PM