Stores > HDAccessory.com

• HDAccessory.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I see alot of bad reviews and was kinda leary considering I checked the reviews after my purchase. Lucky for me I'm not submitting a bad review. I placed my order on Wednesday the 28th and it arrived today. My case fits my phone perfectly and its gorgeous. Not to mention it didn't take long to get here. Totally satisfied! "

"Worst customer service ever !! I called customer service after 45 minutes waiting in queue they hang up, I called again after 1 hour waiting in queue as 1st person in line they hang up again, I called again and after 45 minutes waiting they hang up again!!!!"

"I ordered a case for my IPhone 4 on Jan. 13,2015. It arrived on Jan 20, 2015. The case is all I hoped it would be. The people at Customer Service couldn't be nicer. I'm very pleased with my order & the price was great

This review was modified by katiecakes on January 21 2015 10:27:21 AM

"I was worried about my order for a phone case for my LG phone,after seeing so many bad reviews. Thankfully my case arrived today and iit fits perfectly. Was exactly what i ordered."

This review was modified by KathrynDouglas on October 15 2014 04:01:00 PM

"Received a defective product and its very very cheap quality... no one picks up customer service phone... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this website. its a BIG SCAM..."

"This is really a trash outfit. Their 30 guarantee online is a joke. Their customer service doesn't exist and they don't answer phones at all. I HIGHLY recommend you shop elsewhere that won't scam you out of your money."

"I've had pretty good luck with things I've ordered from this company. But the one time I did receive a defective item, I am not able to obtain a refund. I waited for a month for them to send me a return label. After sending the order back,I am not able to get a refund from them. Have tried numerous times to contact them only to find out their phone is busy or they won't answer at all. I have waited two months now since I originally ordered the item. Beware if you receive an item that you may have to return."

"Never received my order. Shows it was shipped and then returned to them. Have called at least a dozen times, always busy or now answer at all. Have emailed at least a dozen time but have receive no reply. Now have to hassle with trying to get the money refunded, but since it's been over a month, I'm sure that won't happen either."

This review was modified by PCurcio on January 17 2014 11:41:44 AM

"Ordered a phone cover for my Note 2. Got a confirmation email then next day an email saying they shipped. It has been a week and their business is only 2 hours from me. I tried calling their number and the phone number is not in service or I get a rapid busy. I tried tracking it from their site and their tracking for does not work. I had emailed them twice today and told them if I dont hear from them by the end of business day I will dispute it with my credit card. This is completely unacceptable. "

This review was modified by Brandee310 on January 09 2014 12:28:27 PM

"Recently I ordered from HD. After, I stumbled upon on these bad reviews and was worried my fate would be the same. Fortunatly for me it was not. I ordered Mon, got the "been shipped" email Tues, and recieved my order on Fri. They did send an email that 1 item was out of stock and they had creditted my card. Hopefully what ever problems they may have had have been fixed."

This review was modified by Hope99 on November 23 2013 03:18:27 PM

"I ordered a case for my Ipad Mini on 9/6/13, it was shipped the same day and have not received it yet. The tracking form on their website doesn't work. When I called all they could tell me was that the package has left their facility, but there is no new information on the package. I asked them to email me the USPS tracking number so I could check it myself and so far no email with the number. Tomorrow is day 10, so if I don't get it by then I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. I just don't trust that they have no new tracking info if they have a USPS tracking number.

Update 9/25/13: never received the iPad cover. I called them on 9/18 to cancel the order and they agreed to refund my money and I was told that I would see it on my credit card statement in 1-2 days (so by 9/20). No refund as of today so I filed a dispute with my credit card company and the CC company promptly issued a refund within an hour.

If I could I would give them 0 stars or even less than that. Very poor way of doing business. I ended up ordering a cover through Amazon and received it in 5 days.

This review was modified by MichelleHill on September 25 2013 08:13:33 PM

"Please do not shop with this company their merchandise is cheap and they refuse to take it back without a restock fee. Shop with Amazon they stand behind everything they sell. "

This review was modified by MBHayes on September 11 2013 04:33:55 PM

"I usually read reviews before I place an order but for some reason this time I didn't and I'm glad that I didn't because I would've never ordered if I had. I ordered a case for my Samsung Note 2. It came in a few.days after it was ordered and in perfect condition. It was only $15 and is exactly what I wanted. I will be ordering from this company again."

"I'm so angry at this company! I ordered 2 cases for my new phone 13 days ago and I've gotten nothing. Tracking number they gave me stopped tracking 5 days ago. I get a busy signal when I call and the tracking button is no good on their website. This company is a huge joke. "

a9erfan's Avatar

Northern California

"Hopefully this is a sign of them trying to turn themselves around. I was refunded every penny on my return. I will not likely use them ever again because of the condition of the item I bought, but I did get my money back, including shipping costs."

Share HDAccessory.com's store rating

HDAccessory.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HDAccessory.com is not a merchant member
HDAccessory.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!