H2O Pool Products Reviews - h2opoolproducts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 270 reviews

H2O Pool Products is not a merchant member
H2O Pool Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 6/103/5

"Sales person was very nice but lacked some product knowledge that may have helped me choose a better product. "

"Great service and super fast delivery."

"Great price and the product ( a large filter ) was delivered as if I ordered it express delivery. Nice."

"Great service guys!! Product delivered on time, at a great price, and it saved me a lot of money because I repaired my Polaris cleaner myself."

"Joe was great to work with he was able to help me with my issue and saved me a lot of money. "

"The service was great and over $75.00 cheaper then other online stores that while had a $1.00 cheaper price per unit but they had a $100 shipping charge more then you. The product arrived in perfect condition and was ontime."

"Ordered wrong product and the very helpful support team helped me to get the right product without any problems. Will shop here again."

"Everything as was agreed and shipped very promptly."

"It was a pleasure working with the company. They provided excellent phone advice and their price for a T-cell was more than 40 percent lower than what my pool service company wanted to charge me."

"Delivery was a little late do to weather! Other than that satisfied with service!!"

"After a lot of research H2O Pools had the lowest price for what I was looking for."

"This was a very good transaction. "

"The people were very knowledgeable and took the time to insure the pool timer with freeze control would fit in my timer box. They then placed my order. I received the timer quickly and they were right, It was a direct fit on my timer box. I am very impressed with H2O Pool Products and will definitely contact them again when I need items for our pool. "

"Very helpful with part identification. True to word on second day delivery."

"Prices are good (except for shipping) and service is fairly fast. But my question in the comments box was not answered."