Stores > GuruAid Technical Support

• Phone: 1 855 487 8243
    • Customer Support: 1 855 487 8243

2016-11-29

very good

"very helpful , technicians are polite and helpful"

2016-11-29

Excellent Service...

"The service is very satisfactory and pleasant......."

2016-11-23

Guruaid are always there when you need them

"Very satisfied with all that Guruaid do to help when you need them"

2016-11-23

Guru aid Synopsis

" The Technicians so far have been excellent and very helpful "

2016-11-17

satisfied

"Sometimes able to sort problems out but not always.

2016-11-08

Awesome

"I've been treated with the upmost respect. And I appreciate everything you have helped me with."

2016-11-06

five star service

"very knowledgeable staff giving helpful hand and courteous........"

2016-10-31

Great Service

"I have received a lot of help as I really was very scared of this being a scam and I was really reassured."

2016-10-30

great job

"very patient and excellent service "

2016-10-30

happy search

"have used Guru several times now and find communication is becoming freer of language problems. 4"

2016-10-15

Outstanding they fixed it.......

"Always on point ! when I need help , great service and follow up will continue to use them from now on ."

This review was modified by Mike_Moore742 on October 15 2016 10:51:05 AM

2016-02-06

Good Service

"I had my computer serviced by YUSUF from Guruaid and I am very pleased with their help and knowledge. "

This review was modified by glnn on February 06 2016 10:08:08 AM

2015-09-11

"I am very happy with the service and outcome of my session with GuruAid Technical Support."

2015-07-08

"I have had the opportunity to be serviced by one of your Tech's. His name is Mohammed Gani, I want you to know that this Tech is very, very knowledgeable with computers. I had so many problems with mine, and he was very patient and kind and knew his work well. I can not find enough words for the help that he has given me. This employees really and truly deserves to have a raise are to be paid a lot more than I am sure he is earning. Thank you for your well trained employees that you have at your Company. I work for a company that hires Tech's to work on our computers and have not gotten this kind of service on a fix. Please acknowledge him accordingly for his services. He well deserves it.

2015-06-17

"I am very happy with the work done today on my computer, and also I am very happy with the explanations given. I never quite realised that so many temporary files can accumulate on a computer. Also it was done very efficiently. Many thanks. Richard Allen"

Share GuruAid Technical Support's store rating

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.