• GuruAid Technic GuruAid Technical Support Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"yes i was satisfied with what guru did for mr. They were very polite and explained things to me"

"Did a good job of cleaning up a bunch of stuff that had gotten on my computer. And installed new subscription to anti-virus, etc. program."

"I would like to thank my technician for all that was done she was really great and very knowledgeable of her job I would highly recommend GuruAid to my friends"

"Every thing was taken care of in a prompt and.. professional manner. I appreciate the help as I am not very competent on the computer."

"This is my third year with your company, for the most part I am pleased with your service. I have recently notice some good changes in your procedures etc. Very good. "

"Very helpful and easy guide, I would recommend your services to friends and family."

"Please know that i have had a very good response from mahua majumdar in fixing my problems with my computer Please know this person was very courtesy and kind in all ways of service. I would recommend them again as a very good employee. Barbara Felchak"

"very pleased with help and patience and ALL the time spent, Thanks so very much."

"I am very satisfied with the service that guruaid provided me with fixing the problems i had with my computer. I would recommend them to my friends and family. my computer is running fine now. thank you "

"Your technician today, Abhishek Patel was knowledgable, professional and efficient. I appreciate his expertise and am very pleased with his help and resolution of my concerns.

Thanks Abhishek Patel

"I just had a session to fix my computer with Guruaid. they are wonderful. I had the best Teck. He knew just what he was doing and in such a short time. This is the best purchase I ever made."

"Mahua was very helpful and confident. Issues were completed quickly and efficiently. Give the tech a raise!"

"fandaby brill supa duper smashing great

"Awesome team to work with. Everyone was helpful and patient and did a great job on my computer. I am up and running again.

"I'm extremely happy with the service supplied the tech was very knowledgeable and helpful. "

Share GuruAid Technical Support's store rating

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.