Stores > GuruAid Technical Support

• GuruAid Technic GuruAid Technical Support Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I am very happy with the service and outcome of my session with GuruAid Technical Support."

"I have had the opportunity to be serviced by one of your Tech's. His name is Mohammed Gani, I want you to know that this Tech is very, very knowledgeable with computers. I had so many problems with mine, and he was very patient and kind and knew his work well. I can not find enough words for the help that he has given me. This employees really and truly deserves to have a raise are to be paid a lot more than I am sure he is earning. Thank you for your well trained employees that you have at your Company. I work for a company that hires Tech's to work on our computers and have not gotten this kind of service on a fix. Please acknowledge him accordingly for his services. He well deserves it.

"I am very happy with the work done today on my computer, and also I am very happy with the explanations given. I never quite realised that so many temporary files can accumulate on a computer. Also it was done very efficiently. Many thanks. Richard Allen"

"I have been pleased with the session just now completed with Mahua Majumdar and found her to be very patient and well adapted with her position, a pleasure to speak with.
David Walker

"The Technician was very helpful and was able to resolve all of my issues.

"Mahua,has been very helpful and took care of my problems and some more. they was no problem with her services which was very good. thank you.."

"The service that was provided was excellent and I appreciate the work of Mahua for her great effort, thank you,thank you"

"excellent service will re-commend your services."

"Mahua Majumdar was very helpful fixing the problems with my computer. She actually understood what I was talking about right away. (Other people did not understand what the problem was) she fixed the problem quickly and removed bing for me."

"yes i was satisfied with what guru did for mr. They were very polite and explained things to me"

"Did a good job of cleaning up a bunch of stuff that had gotten on my computer. And installed new subscription to anti-virus, etc. program."

"I would like to thank my technician for all that was done she was really great and very knowledgeable of her job I would highly recommend GuruAid to my friends"

"Every thing was taken care of in a prompt and.. professional manner. I appreciate the help as I am not very competent on the computer."

"This is my third year with your company, for the most part I am pleased with your service. I have recently notice some good changes in your procedures etc. Very good. "

"Very helpful and easy guide, I would recommend your services to friends and family."

Share GuruAid Technical Support's store rating

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.