GuruAid Technical Support Reviews - guruaid.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.90/10 1,104 reviews

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,104)

"Vivek Das
All the employees that helped me were very considerate and kind. I look forward to using your services much more often. I am very grateful to have found your services.

"Things went well. He knew how to help with my problem in a timely way."

Colorado

"I had an issue where my MSI gaming computer s LED keyboard lights were just the smoking gun for deeper problems with program issues. My computer was not always booting up without hard shutdown and reboot. Programs were running slowly some websites were very slow to open. It took hours and a few different technicians to solve my computer programming problems but Guruaid stuck with it and were very patient and professional the whole time. My keyboard lights are still not on so I will contact the manufacturer on Monday, we think it is a corrupt drive. I really like the convenience of sitting on my couch while someone else fixes my computer , on a Saturday and Sunday no less! instead of taking it to the computer tech and waiting days, sometimes over a weekend, and a much bigger expense for it to return. I believe that Guruaid is worth it! Thank you Guruaid!!!"

"Vivek Das Vivek did a great job on getting rid of my problems and cleaning my computer its so much faster now also Rohan Naik did a nice job!!!!!"

"Excellent support with attentive and professional staff. Thank you."

"wonderful, very pleasant to talk with. Knows what they are doing"

"Vivek was a knowledgeable and patient tech. Appreciate the efficiency."

"he was very professional and really thrial and i tyvm for ur help "

Rating 8/104/5

"Vivek Das was very helpful and took me step by step through the process"

"Vivek Das He has helped me tremendously. I would have never been able to fix my problem. Thank goodness for people like him and the man with Norton. This has been very much appreciated."

"Vivek Das Very helpful and took care of the problems I called about."

"Vivek das was great in every thing he did thank you so much!

"The service/support that I received was very thorough and professional."

"I have been most satisfied with your technical help. all the technicians have been polite and patient with me. Perhaps it took several try and errors but you never gave up and were willing to work with me unti we got it done perfectly. Today's technician Mohammed just as the others was great. thanks to all of you. I know I can call on you anytime I need you or I am in trouble.
Thaksn again. astrig

"it was a pleasure working with your staff. They were polite, courteous, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. These are characteristics that most business,s are lacking these days. Nice to be treated as a customer again, not as someone causing the people, supposedly helping you, an inconvenience. I hope you are paying these people well so you can retain them."