Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"their support and help was wonderful!!!
i am more than happy to recommend them !! thanks again

"They worked for hours and hours on my computer and were brilliant. I am very pleased so far."

"These folks were very patient and helped me through some virus and other problems. The convenience of having them do work remotely on my computer rather than me hauling in a large desktop...it was a great service. They are very thorough. Really I trust them with my computer and will recommend them to friends."

Colorado

"I had an issue where my MSI gaming computer s LED keyboard lights were just the smoking gun for deeper problems with program issues. My computer was not always booting up without hard shutdown and reboot. Programs were running slowly some websites were very slow to open. It took hours and a few different technicians to solve my computer programming problems but Guruaid stuck with it and were very patient and professional the whole time. My keyboard lights are still not on so I will contact the manufacturer on Monday, we think it is a corrupt drive. I really like the convenience of sitting on my couch while someone else fixes my computer , on a Saturday and Sunday no less! instead of taking it to the computer tech and waiting days, sometimes over a weekend, and a much bigger expense for it to return. I believe that Guruaid is worth it! Thank you Guruaid!!!"

"The service/support that I received was very thorough and professional."

"I have been most satisfied with your technical help. all the technicians have been polite and patient with me. Perhaps it took several try and errors but you never gave up and were willing to work with me unti we got it done perfectly. Today's technician Mohammed just as the others was great. thanks to all of you. I know I can call on you anytime I need you or I am in trouble.
Thaksn again. astrig

"it was a pleasure working with your staff. They were polite, courteous, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. These are characteristics that most business,s are lacking these days. Nice to be treated as a customer again, not as someone causing the people, supposedly helping you, an inconvenience. I hope you are paying these people well so you can retain them."

"Technical Support was superb . I rate it five stars . All technicians were highly competent , patient and polite . My problem was readily understood and dealt with to my satisfaction . "

"Vivek Das Very helpful.Took very good care of my computer.I will make sure I recommend GuruAid to everyone I know. Thank you very much."

Vivek Das did a great job

"I am very grateful for the patience and expertise of the technician,Sarbjeet Singh for his patience most of all with me in my nervousness with the problems of my computer. I am confidant that he has done a wonderful job -- I should say excellent. THANK YOU!! I want to say that appreciate most of all His excellent rapport with me-- and PATIENCE."

"excellent service!! *****"

"To Mohammed Farooque Rehamtulla

i thought he was friendly and well mannered and very efficient at what he was doing. He kept in good communication with me and did a great job.

"Vivek Das was very helpful, he cleared all my problems and was very nice. I've always been pleased with guru."

"Vivek Das was very helpful, polite and took care of our needs in a professiona way. Everything was explained clearly as the process proceeded. Thank you, Vivek Das for your help in these matters.

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.