Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"fandaby brill supa duper smashing great

"Awesome team to work with. Everyone was helpful and patient and did a great job on my computer. I am up and running again.

"I'm extremely happy with the service supplied the tech was very knowledgeable and helpful. "

"I would like to thank Mahua for her excellent support in dealing with my problem, The service given by these people are so superior and so helpful in dealing with old age pensioners like me! XX"

"good service ,they solved the problems ."

"everything has been fixed and i'm so happy with both guru techs that worked on my computor. all is fine. mch

"The service provided was really good; fixed my computer in very little time and and all the problems were resolved to my satisfaction. "

"they were very helpful but it took a bit longer than I would have liked "

"Mohammed did a great job. Everything to my satisfaction. Its a pleasure working with them

"I had a wonderful experience with my guru support tech. he was very knowledgeable in work. he took his time and help me resolve my problem. Iam very please with the outcome of my situation. much love and good karma to him"

"GREAT service! My tech Mohammed Jabbar did a wonderful job fixing ALL the problems on my computer. He let me know step by step what he was doing. I will be recommending GuruAid to all my frends."

"I am some pleased with my service today. My computer was all messed up. You would not believe it, it was only 2 days old.
I contacted GuruAid, they was able to help me with my computer problem. The staff was wonderful, they was so patient with me. And was happy to help me.

"My agents at Guruaid Tech support were very helpful and thorough. My laptop is running like new now and all agents were very kind and helpful"

"Rohan Shaha: The service is splendid. Everyone was polite and very helpful. I can already see a marked improvement in the performance of my computer. I will definitely remember Rohan Shaha's name."

"Rohan Shaha: your service was very helpful thank you for everything"

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.