• Address: 401 N Bonner Mall Way/ STE M
    • Contact: sales@gunsafes.com
    • Phone: 855-248-6723
    • Customer Support: 855-248-6723
    • Business Hours: M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific Time)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Excellent products. Fair price. Good shipping for very heavy and difficult items. I love my Liberty Safe!!!"

"GSA64 [A64]
Cannon A64 Armory Gun Safe 80 Gun [Cannon Safes]
Select Color: Hammertone Black/ Chrome Graphics

Let me start by saying, don't waste your time!!!!!!
This has got to be a FACTORY REJECT.
It was well over a month before it showed up(closer to 2)

When I first saw it, it looked great. Then I opened the door. I could see pieces of sheetrock crumbs all in the floor. No biggie. I started putting the shelves together and seen the noticeably warped dividers. An inch sag on the top shelves. So I started to get heated right off the bat. Then I found that the shelving brackets on the side didn't line up with their mate on the opposite side. That's all said and done, Redneck Engineering and a lot of cursing. I go to close is up and the @#*% door wont latch!
I call the people to get it serviced, and they have to order parts(of course they do, why wouldn't they). No fault to the service ppl that have to drive 2 hrs each way(2x), they were great.
I'm just glad GunSafes.com wanted me to do a review. It did take them 10 months to ask for it. Hope this is what you were looking for guys!

DO NOT ORDER FROM www.GunSafes.com !!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
I want to personally email you and truly apologize for all of this. We did have the safe advertised as ships in 4-6 weeks, I am very sorry if it came any later then we had anticipated. We order these safes brand new form Cannon, and if you feel this was not a brand new safe, we need to bring that to their attention. It sound like this was an issue with the warranty and the product, and I am wondering if there is something more we could have done here at Gunsafes.com to make this a better experience?

From the sounds of it, the safe was fixed, if there still something that need to be fixed, or anything else we can do please let us know. We hold you in high regard as a customer and truly want this to be a positive experience.

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"I am sure the safe is a good one, only problem is, I have not received it as of this writing. I have been promised a delivery but can't seem to get an answer from the delivery company as to why it missed the delivery day (even though I wasted a day waiting, I suppose they are the only ones who have to show up to work). To be fair, customer service has been trying to solve the issue and has issued credits for inconvenience, but we have not come to a satisfactory resolution as yet. Sure would be nice to write a glowing review and likely would if I could get the safe I purchased. Not Happy. Updated after initial review, after getting email to submit a review and started reading them I seemed to notice a familiar theme with shipping, it seems if you live in an non metropolitan area, there are problems with rural area's. And it seems no one cares at either the delivery firm or gunsafes.com since I sent an email to them both the day shipment was to arrive and have not heard from anyone explaining to me why I was told it would be here and then it never made it. I did call the driver and he told me, uh it didn't get on my truck. How does this happen?"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
I am very sorry for any delay, or any lack of communication. We have been in constant communication with you and the delivery provider. I am sorry it has been so hard to get this safe delivered, and I want you to know we are doing absolutely everything we can to get this resolved as quickly as possible,

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Gun safes made purchasing and receiving my safe very easy. Pricing seemed fair and product was great. Delivery took a little longer than I expected, but delivery team did a great job."

"If you are over sixty you probably remember sending in a box top and 25 cents for your Capt. Marvel secret decoder ring and checking the mailbox every day. It seemed like forever before the day it arrived, but it did and you were on top of the world.

That was what it was like for me waiting for my safe. I'm on top of the world now. The delivery was great and professional. The directions for the combination were clear and the locking mechanism works flawlessly.

The safe is everything I expected and I would recommend that anyone looking to buy a safe go to your website and order one of the Rhino Metals safes. I give it ten stars ( if there is a rating that high). Thank you for your professional website and keeping me in the loop on the status of my order.

"Fast Friendly service at a fair price. Even handled some late upgrades for me. A+++++ all around"

"Smooth as silk ,Love the safe and delivery no problem .Thanks "

"Selection and pricing were better than most other retailer I found. Very pleased on that.

The actual safe and method of delivery was satisfactory. Kudos to Browning and ABF for that.

What happened in between is what I've tried to move on from...while shopping and placing my order I was made aware that shipping the safe could take up to 2 weeks to commence. About the 2 week mark I had failed to receive any information on my order status. I called customer service and spoke to a cordial staff person who assured me my safe would be shipping out very soon. I said that was fine and asked what was taking so long. They didn't know but told me they would find out and get back with me the next day to let me know. This never happened. After another week, I called back to customer service and received the same thing. No one knew why the safe hadn't shipped out yet, but they would call the manufacturer and let me know asap. I replied that this promise was made to me before and I never heard anything. I asked if this was common practice and was told no. I then asked if I would be compensated for my inconvenience and was told that they would get "something" done. Nothing happened AND I never got a phone call about the status of my safe. Finally on July 30 I received an email stating my safe had shipped.

I am in the retail business. When a customer make a $2000+ purchase with the expectation of the product shipping out in a max of 2 weeks, and it takes a month, that leaves a bad taste in the customers mouth. I can deal with products being backorderable or other problems, but 'customer service' is not fulfilling their duties when I am the one having to initiate the conversation of where is the safe. Again, we're not talking about $25 or $250, over $2000. Maybe my expectations are unrealistic. I would've been fine if somebody would have simply sent an email or phoned me about the issues, but that didn't happen.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
I am very sorry for any delay, or any lack of communication. We had emailed Browning and tried to get an order status both times you called, and had been told it would be shipping shorty. I apologize, it seems they were just behind on getting safes shipped, and we were not provided an solid update on the statusof the safe shipping.

If there is anything we can do to make this a better experience, please, let us know. This is not our normal practice, and I am sincerely very sorry for the unexpected delay in shipping.

Los Alamos, NM

"Shopped for several weeks and talked to friends about which safes to buy etc. Spent some time (2-4 weeks) on-line looking at various safes and sellers before making my purchase.

I live a fair distance from a reasonable size city so delivery options and reputation for costumer support should there be problems have become important to me, based on past experiences.

Unfortunately the first safe was delivered with a big dent and several deep scratches. This is a shipping carrier problem for which I don't hold Gunsafes responsible. A call to Gunsafes and they arranged for a replacement within a day or two. Next my scheduled presented problems and they worked with the delivery company to store the safe for a few weeks (at no cost to me) till it could be delivered.

You might find cheaper, I don't really know, BUT I got to say that I can only given them an A+ for costumer service and support. Worth every penny for me!

"After waiting for nearly 2 months to receive my Liberty safe, it was delivered damaged. Unfortunately my wife signed the bill of lading while I was away at work not knowing that she needed to record any damage on it. This apparently absolves the carrier (R & L Carriers) of any wrongdoing even if it looks as though the safe was knocked on it's side during transit. I sent pictures to customer service at gunsafes.com and was told that since she signed it the only thing they could do was send me some touch up paint. I'm pretty sure there is internal damage to the gypsum boards between the steel walls of the safe because what looks to be drywall dust is falling out of the corners. I will be selling this safe as-is at a loss to someone who only wants basic theft protection due to a probable reduction in fire protection. I will also be looking for a replacement elsewhere."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
I am so sorry you and this experience, we do require that the merchandise is inspected at the time of delivery. We have field a claim on your behalf, and we will pay you on any reimbursement offered by the carrier. It is very unfortunate, however if an item is signed for as having no damaged, it is not an ideal situation. We do make it very clear at the time of order and shipment to inspect the item before signing for it.

We are working on this for you, and hopefully the claim will result is a credit so we can pay you.

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"I looked hard and long for a decent quality gun safe. I don't have a lot of guns but didn't want to be stuck with something in the near future that was already "full". I already had planned and was told by several friends that I would put other things in the safe as well. Documents, gun related supplies, jewelry (wifey), and other keepsakes. I had narrowed down my choices to a Fort Knox, Steel Water, and the Winchester Ranger Deluxe. The Steel Water and Winchester were both 45-51 capacity and very close in price. The locks were different and the Steel Water didn't have the cool door organizer. Fort Knox was/is by far a better quality safe, however, much smaller. My main focus was capacity and safety from the kiddos or visitors and a decent fire rating. After comparing back and forth I chose the Winchester Ranger Deluxe 51 gun safe. I felt it had the most "Bang" for the buck that I was looking for in that price range of $2000. The locking bolts, the La Gard keypad, the space...height as well, construction, warranty. The Fort Knox could best customized like no other. Much shorter and narrower though and a lesser fire rating for similar price. Steel water had the higher fire rating of the 3. I could have stepped up large and went for the Winchester Silverado which would impress most veteran gun owners. The Silverado is flat out incredible for $2600 give or take $50. However, it is $600-700 more than the Ranger Deluxe. I am very pleased with my safe though. It is big and heavy at 935lbs. Gunsafes.com was easy to work with and talked to them on the phone several times before decision was made. They worked with me on a delivery date and the guy who brought it was very friendly and helpful. It did come with metal screw on feet to be able to get pallet jack under...no pallet. These simply screw off but you will carefully need to slightly raise the side you are working on about an inch. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and purchase price. I did shop around too, ALOT! Thanks Gunsafes.com.
Keith Castleberry
PS - Free Dehumidifier came in the mail separately.

"Excellent product. Functions and looks exactly like the catalog description. Shipping was very fast and there was no damage to the save. I would recommend this safe and company. Very satisfied."

"Nice experience................................................................"

"Fast shipping! I didn't even ask for expedited shipping. The safe was well packaged. No damages. I'm definitely ordering from Gunsafes.com again."

"The ordering process went fine. A week or so later I got a call from a Gunsafe Rep who tells me the safe is sitting in a warehouse an hour or so away waiting to be picked up and that if it's not there could be storage fees. After advising I paid for white glove delivery she say someone will get back to me.

I then got a call from the warehouse/shipping service who says that have paperwork and have not been advised this is a delivery. Fast forward 2 more weeks and a solid dozen calls and the safe is delivers by two really nice guys who do a great job.

Every one was real nice and the safe is great, it was just a goat roping of a process.

Gunsafes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gunsafes.com is a merchant member
Gunsafes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.