• Gunsafes.com Gunsafes.com Elite Status

• Address: 401 N Bonner Mall Way/ STE M
    • Contact: sales@gunsafes.com
    • Phone: 855-248-6723
    • Customer Support: 855-248-6723
    • Business Hours: M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific Time)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

What is this?

2015-07-17

"I love the Safe but the customer service from Gunsafes. com was horrible I had to call 3 times to follow up on my order to see when it was going to ship. My Delivery was suppose to be at the end of May never did I get email with an update regarding the status. I waited until June to call them and ask for an update. They said it would ship on Friday or Monday and that I would get a an update through email. Well Friday and Monday went by didn't here anything so I had to make a 3rd call to follow up on when my safe would ship!! Finally I got the email and I received my Safe on June 8th. Horrible Customer Service Love the LIberty Safe its awesome!!"

2015-07-07

"Professional Service, Great Communication. Product was as expected. The staff at Gunsafes.com was responsive immediately to some minor questions and issues and got everything squared away immediately. I would absolutely deal with them again with no hesitation."

2015-07-01

"I was completely satisfied with my liberty safe. They got a shipment in and called to let me know my safe would come earlier than originally expected. The customer service was excellent. My safe was fitted with an electronic lock and was delivered without any problems. I will ordering from them in the future."

2015-06-29

"I highly recommend buying your safe from GunSafes.com. Their website is super easy to navigate and you won't find better pricing anywhere. They promptly respond to emails and are very friendly. Free shipping was also a huge plus. My next safe will come from GunSafes.com without a doubt. Thank you!!!"

2015-06-28

"very pleased with the overall experience with gunsafes.com. the original time of delivery was
delayed because of the memorial day holiday but all other aspects were met to the tee. the safe
arrived with no marks or damage what so ever. very happy with the quality of the product. will be put to good use.

2015-06-27

"Safe was delivered in excellent condition, I am very pleased with my purchase and the quality of the gun safe. I would recommend gunsafes.com as a place to purchase your gun safe. The workmanship and quality of this gun safe is outstanding."

2015-06-27

"Needed a part for my safe, gunsfes had it and delivered it promptly. A very good business to deal with."

2015-06-26

"I just ordered on line yesterday, and it was delivered today! Gunsafes has exceeded all my expectations. It was pleasure doing business with them."

2015-06-24

"The product is still not delivered."

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2015

GunSafes, Gunsafes.com rep has responded

“Our Valued Customer,
I am so sorry for any longer lead time then you may have expected. This was a custom order, they take 4-5 weeks in production, and the white glove service can take about 2-3 weeks based on its specialized nature. It has been about 7 weeks form the time of order, and I agree the safe should be delivering very soon, We will reach out to the delivery provider immediately to be sure this gets delivered as soon as possible.

If there is anything else at all we can do, please do not hesitate to call or email us directly.

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

2015-06-23

"I searched around for a gun safe and found exactly what I was looking for at Gunsafes.com. I compared prices around town and ended up saving about 400 dollars by ordering it from gunsafes.com. As a bonus it also came with a dehumidifier and an electrical outlet kit. The only problem was though the safe came with the electrical outlet the power cord was not supplied with it. I contacted gunsafes.com and received a very fast response and a power cord was shipped immediately to me. Great work and customer service. Thank you Account Manager Sara for making this a very pleasant experience."

2015-06-04

"received product very quickly "

2015-05-29

"Fast and easy shopping. Would buy from them again."

2015-05-27

"Some difficulty getting front upright panel to engage into slots on cover/door piece."

2015-05-26

"The item is on back order. I will wait a little longer but... "

2015-05-26

"Service was easy and delivery very good"

Share Gunsafes.com's store rating

Gunsafes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gunsafes.com is a merchant member
Gunsafes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.