Gunsafes.com Reviews - gunsafes.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 425 reviews

Gunsafes.com is a merchant member
Gunsafes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

What is this?

"Great customer service. Safe arrived sooner than expected. Would buy from them again. Price was better than any other I could find."

"It was quick and as delivered highly recommend"

"There was an issue in the safe that I ordered (out of stock) and they called to get an OK on a substitute to fill the order. They went up in size a little, and honored the price quoted. I'd say that was the mark of a great company to deal with, Thank You!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Have not recieved my order yet and have not been contacted by the delivery company."

modified review reply posted Mar-31-2014

““Our Valued Customer,
We are very sorry for any unexpected delay, please feel free to contact us via phone or email so we can look further into this.

Truly,
The Team at Gunsafes.com””

"Good job on the delivery looking forward to setting it up when I return home."

"Very efficient; very quick delivery, great price and product."

"Excellent company. We received the safe in great condition. The price was very reasonable. The delivery service was the best."

modified review reply posted Mar-31-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
We are go happy to hear this, thank you so much for your valued business!

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Very smooth transaction with great communication. I would definitely order from Gunsafes.com again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Im sure that the Browning Safe I ordered is of high quality but they don't want to help you if something goes wrong.

When my safe was delived to the curb it was cold and windy. I wanted to get back inside and not have the truck driver help me with something I didnt pay for him to do. I took a quick glance at the box and it appeared to be fine. I signed the delivery off and within 5 minutes I discovered a tear in the box that was covered up by another layer of plastic wrap. I called the shipper and he noted the damage.

I made a mistake by not insisting on unwrapping the contents for viewing. I accepted my mistake but also felt that someone should still be held accountable for the damage that was done.
I worked out the problem with the shipping company because I did call within minutes of discovering the damage and they know how things are shipped.

I also called my Browning Rep at Gun safes and told her of what happened. She told me there was very little that she could do you need to deal with the shipping company. She did say she would get me some touch up paint that I'm still waiting for but will never receive.

I hold both the shipper and the manufacturer responsible for the mishap. I feel Browning could have placed the safe on a pallet so the safe would be protected with more clearance.

The Rep never called to tell me that they dont have touch up paint for Hammer Grey but did say through email it had been ordered.
I feel Browning could have applied pressure to the shipping company about this but never did.

I feel that an inspection should be mandatory at the time of delivery eliminating the shipper from getting away with damaging a product because of a signature.

Dont sign for it if you haven't inspected the item or you'll be stuck with a scratched up safe and a broken digital lock that hangs 45 degrees to one side.

Good luck on your purchase.

3/17/2014

Since the writing of my last review I have been in contact with Gunsafes.com. They sometimes are unaware of what has happened to their customers unless you tell them. Surprisingly they have located some touchup paint and have also ordered a new digital lock. I would have never gotten these items fixed if they hadn't asked me of my buying experience.
They have promised to send me these items because they do want their customers to have a good buying experience. I'm going to also update my survey

modified review reply posted Mar-14-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
We just found some suitable touch up paint, it shipped yesterday. I am very sorry about the damage, we really try to educate all of our customers to inspect eth item before you sign for it, and we really did try to make this right with touch up paint.

We can also send you a new lock if you need one. This is a pretty isolated situation, and I am sorry for your frustration. If we can make this a 4 or 5 star experience somehow let me know.

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"overall quality of the safe is excellent. easy to use, my wife was able to open it with out any problems. great price. would recommend it to anyone that's looking for a pistol safe."

"Quick shipping and I received it in great shape in a short time. A+++"

"We were very pleased with GunSafes.com. We ordered a scratched safe (at a discounted price) and when it was delivered to our house there was a lot more damage than just the scratch as advertised. Apparently, when the safe left the warehouse to be shipped to us, the moving company dropped the safe and tore original packing material off. They also broke off one of the shipping legs. Once we opened it, the safe was missing some items out of it that should have been included inside. We called and spoke to Sara and she was more than willing to help us. We decided to keep the damaged safe and Sara agreed to ship us the missing items and discount the safe even more. The Browning safes have a small bottle of paint inside the safe and it was a lifesaver. We are sanding down the scratches and repainting. We feel GunSafes.com were fair to us. It was not their fault the moving company did a poor job of transporting the safe. GunSafes.com made good of a bad situation."

modified review reply posted Mar-14-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
Thank you for being understanding, and I am so glad we came to a great solution for you with this safe. It really is a lovely safe, and I just glad it all worked out!

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Great price, free shipping, quality product. Would recommend to anyone."

"Really good product, good price & quick delivery, way to go."

"Quick shipping and good pricing. "