• Gunsafes.com

• Address: 401 N Bonner Mall Way/ STE M
    • Contact: sales@gunsafes.com
    • Phone: 855-248-6723
    • Customer Support: 855-248-6723
    • Business Hours: M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific Time)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10

What is this?

"Easy and fast way to order a safe. I unloaded in house and did all unpacking/setting in my own and a buddies help...and a 600lb rated Dollie."

"I had actually purchased the same GunVault pistol safe from Cabelas previously as a present for my son, only to discover that certain component parts and the owner's/instruction manual were missing from the box, and so I returned it. Cabelas did not have a replacement in stock, so I researched other suppliers and luckily discovered GunSafes.com, which not only sold me the same pistol safe for $130 less than Cabelas price, but also did not charge for delivery to my son's address, AND all the component parts and manual were there when he opened the box, go figure. thank you GunSafes.com, I plan on purchasing a full size gun safe in the near future, and will definitely purchase it from you."

"The sale and delivery of the bio metric safe was good. The overall website experience was good. The GunVault Pistol Safe Biometric is not worth the money and a hunk of junk. "

GunSafes, Gunsafes.com rep has responded

“This looks to be a warranty issue with Gunvault, I am sorry you are having trouble with them. You actually did not call us, it sounds like you called Gunvault directly and were no hold with them.

I will see what we can do about a replacement for you under warranty.

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"I called to order a console Vault for under the seat console. I received and email advising order received. The order actually shipped the same day, on a Tuesday. I was given a tracking number to check on the status and I had delivery the following Monday. Fits the console like a glove, easy to install. Salesman was great and no problems. "

"Excellent Safe - Weight 1,000 lbs. plus.
Need a pallet jack and lift gate to unload.
Received "Garage Delivery" which added about 3 weeks extra to delivery time.
You will receive credit card bill and payment due
before receiving safe.
order #152264
Shipping Date: 12/2/2014 received after Jan. 12, 2015. It sat at shipping (waiting for Garage Delivery) from Dec. 22, 2014 till delivery. Called an almost had to stop payment on credit card charge to get a delivery date then 2 days later delivery was extended another week. Do not recommend the "Garage Delivery" trucking company that was used. Good Safe but delivery is the down fall!
No matter how good the product is if you can't get it home then it is useless to you!

“Our valued customer,
I am sorry for any frustration. Die to the specialized nature of the white glove deliver, they do take about 2-3 weeks. 3 weeks in on the long side, and I apologize if it was longer then expected. We do bill at the time of order as advertised.

If there is anything we can do at this point please let us know. We do strive to make every delivery a good experience, and I am sorry again for any frustration you experienced.

Truly,
The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Safe arrived in great condition. Very pleased with purchase."

"The Stack-on GCB-900 pistol/ammo cabinet arrived promptly and is an excellent product.
The GunVault SV500 Pistol Safe is on back-order (which I knew at the time) and has not arrived yet. No info on expected delivery date.

“Our Valued Customer,
I am sorry for the delay on the SV500 safe, the dock strikes on the West coast caused these delays, and we did have the safe advertised as on backorder at the time of order. If you can find the product elsewhere you are welcome to cancel the order at any time. We are one of the first in line to get these back in stock, as soon as the units are available.

I am sorry again for the delay, we are doing all the we possibly can to get this popular item back in stock..

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Delivered late without any updates, but product is good."

"will update when done, will update when done,will update when done, will update when done, "

"Freaking fantAstic!! I would definitely buy again. "

"GunSafes delivered product as described and promised. Great product quality and fast delivery made this purchase a great deal. I very happy to recommend GunSafes and most definitively will buy from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2015

GunSafes, Gunsafes.com rep has responded

“I am so glad you are happy with this safe, and our service.

Mission accomplished! We look forward to serving all of you security needs.

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Very accurate and quick customer service. Item arrived exactly as expected. Good rate for item."

"I ordered a Bighorn 24 SPL gun safe for my dad for his birthday on 1/16/2015. His birthday is 2/3/2015. The safe traveled from Romeoville, IL, to Chicago, IL, to Memphis, TN, to Dallas, TX, back to Memphis, TN, back to Dallas, TX, then eventually to its destination on 2/5/2015. During this process, I was promised on a number of occasions that it would arrive on 2/2. It then progressed to 2/3, 2/4, 2/5. LATE. If that wasn't bad enough, when it finally arrived, it wasn't the safe I had ordered. It had a dial lock, when I ordered and PAYED for an electronic pad lock, as well as a dehumidifier that wasnt with the safe. I would not recommend or advise anyone to use this vendor."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2015

“Our Valued Customer,
I am so sorry for your frustration. I am very sorry for the delay on delivery, this is never intentional, and with large freight deliveries, delays can occur, and I am sorry if it was an inconvenience. As far as the lock, that must have been a factory error, and we are happy to have the lock changed out for you right away.

The dehumidifier was on backorder, and we will ship that as soon as it is back in stock. If we can do anything to make this right we will, don't hesitate to contact us right away/

Our True Apologies,
The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"I am very pleased with gunsafes.com. I was given the web site by the maker of my gun safe. The product was exactly what I wanted at a very fair price and included free shipping. As I said, I was extremely pleased with the transaction."

"At first I was hesitant on ordering such a large item like a 2000lb gun safe but the order and delivery was smooth. It's advisable to call Gunsafes customer service to ask any questions and arrange a local gun safe mover who can move and secure your guns safe, especially if you're dealing with a large/heavy safe.

Highlights include free shipping and no tax.

Share Gunsafes.com's store rating

Gunsafes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gunsafes.com is a merchant member
Gunsafes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.