• Address: 401 N Bonner Mall Way/ STE M
    • Contact: sales@gunsafes.com
    • Phone: 855-248-6723
    • Customer Support: 855-248-6723
    • Business Hours: M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific Time)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

What is this?

"The details and pictures on the site were great and simple to understand. The shipping was fast and the product was exactly what I ordered. I will definitely order all my gun safes from them in the future. "

"Ordered a burgundy Liberty Colonial 30 on 4/4/2014. Received it in good shape on 5/9/14. However, my ordering experience was less than pleasant. The dude manning the sales calls was either having a bad week or doesnt have the personality for sales. First day I tried calling several times and couldnt get anyone. Finally had to leave a message asking to be called back so I could place an order. On day 3 I called again as it was apparent they werent in a hurry to call me. Got the sales rep and when he put in my order, the price didnt match the shopping cart on my screen. Opps, the sale ended the previous day on his end even though my cart still showed the sale price. He gave me the line of he couldnt do anything about it. Right. He was also a little reluctant to accept the rebate promo Liberty was offering at the time. Throughout the conversation he had sort of a I cant do anything mentality and made me feel as if I was inconveniencing him by placing an order. In the end I had to pay a bit more than what I thought. The experience really sucked the fun out of ordering my first safe. I came away from it seriously thinking I had just made a mistake. It took about a month for the safe to arrive (expected) and everything went great with delivery. Overall - I love my safe, the site has great prices, but placing the order was painful. Maybe mine was just a fluke."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
I am so very sorry to hear this, and as a manger, I want to personally apologize for this experience. I was reviewing your order, and the date it was placed. We had just converted our site to a new backend, and I know early April, we were having some glitches and issues with site, I don't want to make an excuse, and I am so sorry for the order experience. I would absolutely consider this a fluke, and not the service we pride ourselves in on a day to day basis.

If there is any way to help appease the situation don't hesitate to call us.

The Team at,
Gunsafes.com”

"Item was delivered as ordered and in a resonable amount of time. The only real hangup was coordinating the delivery with the local freight company. Other than that, I am totally satisfied with the safe. The quality of construction and finish are excellent. I won;t hesitate to recommend the Steelwater product to my friends........"

"I purchased Mv500 and it is just what I needed. The people at Gunsafes are very helpful. I am going to buy more safes and this is where I will get them for sure. A great thing also was the free shipping with things the way they are this was fantastic."

"I have made several purchases from Gunsafes.com including two large safes. Communications has been great on every order and the delivery was fantastic on both large safes. It was simple, easy, and a pleasure to do business with them."

"Outstanding job, need a small safe quickly and you get what you pay for. It was exactly as advertised and arrived quickly."

"Yes, I'm very satisfied, and will be getting other stuff from you later!"

"My experience with Gunsafes.com, particularly Ms Shannon Thompson was excellent. Shannon worked around several frustrating issues, none of which were her making, to make my purchase go through. She was professional, friendly, prompt, and helpful. I hope that the management at gunsafes knows how lucky they are to have an emplyee of her caliber. She is the type who produce many return customers and referals by word of mouth. It is refreshing to have dealt with a company that understands customer service and are willing to go the extra mile. If you need a safe call Shannon- Jeff "

"I had ordered a gun cabin from these folks and it was damaged in shipping. They filled a replacement order immediately and had it shipped via FedEx, so I got it very quickly. I can only guess how much THAT cost!
Got it, opened it, and am greatly pleased at the quality and look of this cabinet.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the great feedback, we are just glad you got the product in good condition, our apologies for the original damaged product.

Thank you again for your valued feedback,
The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Excellent product just as described and timely shipping on"

"very pleased and will order my next safe thru them"

"Easy to program and install. Love it."

"good product selection, reasonable delivery time based on where I live."

"Fast shipping and great prices!"

"Ordering from GunSafes. com was easy and very a great value! Their website allowed me to filter, sort and focus on exactly the size and features of the gun safe I needed. The in-home delivery service was professional and extra care was taken to protect the safe and my home throughout the process. I highly recommend GunSafes.com!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

““Our Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the feedback, this is exactly what we love to hear! We want to make your life easier, and more secure.

The Team at Gunsafes.com””

Gunsafes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gunsafes.com is a merchant member
Gunsafes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.