• Gunsafes.com

• Address: 401 N Bonner Mall Way/ STE M
    • Contact: sales@gunsafes.com
    • Phone: 855-248-6723
    • Customer Support: 855-248-6723
    • Business Hours: M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific Time)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

What is this?

"I ordered a Bighorn 24 SPL gun safe for my dad for his birthday on 1/16/2015. His birthday is 2/3/2015. The safe traveled from Romeoville, IL, to Chicago, IL, to Memphis, TN, to Dallas, TX, back to Memphis, TN, back to Dallas, TX, then eventually to its destination on 2/5/2015. During this process, I was promised on a number of occasions that it would arrive on 2/2. It then progressed to 2/3, 2/4, 2/5. LATE. If that wasn't bad enough, when it finally arrived, it wasn't the safe I had ordered. It had a dial lock, when I ordered and PAYED for an electronic pad lock, as well as a dehumidifier that wasnt with the safe. I would not recommend or advise anyone to use this vendor."

"I am very pleased with gunsafes.com. I was given the web site by the maker of my gun safe. The product was exactly what I wanted at a very fair price and included free shipping. As I said, I was extremely pleased with the transaction."

"At first I was hesitant on ordering such a large item like a 2000lb gun safe but the order and delivery was smooth. It's advisable to call Gunsafes customer service to ask any questions and arrange a local gun safe mover who can move and secure your guns safe, especially if you're dealing with a large/heavy safe.

Highlights include free shipping and no tax.

"Initially, I had some communication difficulties with Gun Safes.com. However, after they recognized the communication issues, they have been very helpful and are trying very hard to make everything right. They have been very diligent in attempting to provide me a safe at a very reasonable price, better than any I could get locally. I will be updating this review as we pursue a complete resolution to the original issues. They did provide a complete refund for the original undeliverable safe. I would give 3/5 stars at this time, pending a complete resolution."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

“Our valued customer,
I am sorry I cannot find a safe ordered under this order number. Can you email me your order number and I will look into this immediately. If we need to get you a replacement safe, or a credit return I will take care of this right away. We do offer discounters and compensation if damage is acceptable, and I am so sorry your safe was damaged. You order course have the right to refuse it for a new one, and I will take care of that right away if that is what you would like to do. I cannot find an order for a safe in our system for you though.

Again, I am so sorry for any frustration, if there is anything we can do to make this a 5 star experience, we will do whatever it takes.

The Team at Gunsafes.com
855-248-2672”

"Absolutely awesome. From the great great customer service at the initial inquiry all the way through the delivery! My customer service representative Shannon was very knowledgeable as well as friendly. I will always recommend Gunsafes.com to everyone I know in the market for a safe."

"Do not normally do this unless warranted and I feel that it is so important to recognize when you receive great customer service, therefore, I need to say that your customer service representative, Amanda Hosley, is probably the most efficient and knowledgeable customer service rep. that I have had the pleasure of dealing with in quite some time. She was not only pleasant in her responses, but concise with her information and never once made me feel like I was a bother to her. What a wonderful person you have working for your company and can only hope you appreciate all she obviously does to help your customers.
We are waiting for shipment to come, but understand that this type of item does take time and hope that our experience with delivery will be as good as the customer service we have had.
Thank you. Nancy C.

"Great people to do business with. Customer service people are great to work with. Said I would not get safe till February but it got here today on December 30th. If I ever need another safe it will be from gunsafes.com. You will not ever find better people to do business with. Hope every one at gunsafes.com has a very happy New Year. Michelle Ford"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-16-2015

GunSafes, Gunsafes.com rep has responded

“I just want to thank you for the wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate your business.

The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"MY husband purchased a beautiful safe from gunsafes.com. We had to wait several weeks because they are made to order. It was supposed to be delivered today but as the guys took it off the truck they noticed a scratch and dent on the bottom side of the safe. The men informed of the dent so we declined to accept it. The delivery men wrote down on their sheet why I declined it and I signed my name to it. I came inside and found the email from gunsafes.com. It stated in such a case where there was damage to contactt them and so I called. I must say the person that helped me on the phone was so nice and friendly. She said they would order us a new one and would try to rush the order since we had already waited several weeks for the safe. I just want to thank the people from gunsafes.com for handling my problem very quickly. Absolutely a wonderful team of employees they have. The delivery guys were awesome as well. They knew I paid alot of money for the safe so they showed me the dent and did not try to hide it from me. It looked like the forklift driver hit it a little too hard when they went to pick it up and put it on the truck. My experience was nthing but wonderful all around and even though we did not get the safe today I know that when we do it will be perfect. Thanks for taking care of me!!! Sincerely, Diane Snedic"

"My safe arrived quickly. This is my second safe. It is twice the size of the first one I ordered. This one is for valuables."

"Absolutely the best customer service I've ever had as well as the best pricing on gun safes to be found in the entire world !!! Once I received my 80 gun gun safe I couldn't be more pleased. My safe was manufactured by Cannon which is top of the line and I about fainted when I seen how reasonably priced it was through gunsafes.com. I highly recommend this company above any other. I tell my friends how much I paid for it and they can hardly believe it. Also my safe came all the way from Washington state on the west coast and I live in North Carolina on the east coast and shipping was FREE !!! "

"Recently I bought a Gun safe off Gunsafes.com, exactly the safe I wanted at a great price. Ordered and paid for the safe and they stated that it would be nearly 2 months due to manufacturing the safe which was fine as I did not need it immediately.

A few days before the Safe was to be delivered, which is 2 months after I paid, I got an email from one of the sales associates at gunsafes.com who notified me that the safe I ordered was not ready, and would not be ready for another 3 weeks. This to me was completely unacceptable. Not only that but the options they gave me to compensate were to ship a new safe but could not have it there for 2 weeks either.

Needless to say my experience with this company and how they treat their customers when things go awry is pretty low, when I explained why I was upset the associate began to cite for me their small print and how they were not liable, and then blame liberty safes and their line for the failure in ship date which boggles my mind as I ordered from gunsafes.com and not liberty directly and feel they should understand that its their responsibility to the customer.

Eventually I asked for a full refund and went to a local dealer while a bit more expensive gave me exactly what I wanted and got it immediately. As nice as the prices are if you need a safe on time from my experience this company isnt the way to go because they dont guarentee the time frames set when you pay them. Customer service was terrible.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
I want to first sincerely apologize for your frustration. We did have some unexpected delays with the US built Liberty safes, and unfortunately it was out of our control. We had expected a Late November shipment, and10 days prior to the expected ship date, emailed each of customers that were effected to inform them of the delay. We never intend to hold anyone to the order, or any sort of fine print. The option was of course given to cancel the order if the delay was not acceptable.

We are very sorry, and we did try to get this in the time frame we had advertised, the delay was truly unforeseen and we tried very hard to keep you informed.

Truly,
The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"After a lot of research I decided to buy a Fort Knox pistol box from Gunsafes.com.
I can happily say that I don't regret it.
The safe was double boxed for protection and when I saw that it would be shipped standard ground I figured it would take 5-7 business days to arrive. Well it came in 3 days in perfect condition. I tested it and it works perfectly.
I couldn't be happier and would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future.

"Great communication during shipping process.
great safe best deal around!
When I outgrow this one will order a bigger one!
Marvin
Burbank Ca

"Excellent products. Fair price. Good shipping for very heavy and difficult items. I love my Liberty Safe!!!"

"GSA64 [A64]
Cannon A64 Armory Gun Safe 80 Gun [Cannon Safes]
Select Color: Hammertone Black/ Chrome Graphics

Let me start by saying, don't waste your time!!!!!!
This has got to be a FACTORY REJECT.
It was well over a month before it showed up(closer to 2)

When I first saw it, it looked great. Then I opened the door. I could see pieces of sheetrock crumbs all in the floor. No biggie. I started putting the shelves together and seen the noticeably warped dividers. An inch sag on the top shelves. So I started to get heated right off the bat. Then I found that the shelving brackets on the side didn't line up with their mate on the opposite side. That's all said and done, Redneck Engineering and a lot of cursing. I go to close is up and the @#*% door wont latch!
I call the people to get it serviced, and they have to order parts(of course they do, why wouldn't they). No fault to the service ppl that have to drive 2 hrs each way(2x), they were great.
I'm just glad GunSafes.com wanted me to do a review. It did take them 10 months to ask for it. Hope this is what you were looking for guys!

DO NOT ORDER FROM www.GunSafes.com !!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
I want to personally email you and truly apologize for all of this. We did have the safe advertised as ships in 4-6 weeks, I am very sorry if it came any later then we had anticipated. We order these safes brand new form Cannon, and if you feel this was not a brand new safe, we need to bring that to their attention. It sound like this was an issue with the warranty and the product, and I am wondering if there is something more we could have done here at Gunsafes.com to make this a better experience?

From the sounds of it, the safe was fixed, if there still something that need to be fixed, or anything else we can do please let us know. We hold you in high regard as a customer and truly want this to be a positive experience.

Share Gunsafes.com's store rating

Gunsafes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gunsafes.com is a merchant member
Gunsafes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.