• Address: 401 N Bonner Mall Way/ STE M
    • Contact: sales@gunsafes.com
    • Phone: 855-248-6723
    • Customer Support: 855-248-6723
    • Business Hours: M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific Time)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"Outstanding job, need a small safe quickly and you get what you pay for. It was exactly as advertised and arrived quickly."

"7/25/14 finally shipped my safe back to fort knox after numerous trys over the phone to get the safe open. Had to coordinate with a safe specialist to have him look at it and decide the safe was damaged during loading or in transit. It has been two months I haven't been able to use the safe I paid for. And still don't have it. Don't think we will be doing business again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-28-2014

GunSafes, Gunsafes.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry I had no idea you were having so much trouble getting into the safe. I though the manufacturer was helping you, have you not gotten the manufacture support you are needing?

If so, let me know and I will be sure they help you right away.

Truly,
The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Yes, I'm very satisfied, and will be getting other stuff from you later!"

"My experience with Gunsafes.com, particularly Ms Shannon Thompson was excellent. Shannon worked around several frustrating issues, none of which were her making, to make my purchase go through. She was professional, friendly, prompt, and helpful. I hope that the management at gunsafes knows how lucky they are to have an emplyee of her caliber. She is the type who produce many return customers and referals by word of mouth. It is refreshing to have dealt with a company that understands customer service and are willing to go the extra mile. If you need a safe call Shannon- Jeff "

"I had ordered a gun cabin from these folks and it was damaged in shipping. They filled a replacement order immediately and had it shipped via FedEx, so I got it very quickly. I can only guess how much THAT cost!
Got it, opened it, and am greatly pleased at the quality and look of this cabinet.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Our Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the great feedback, we are just glad you got the product in good condition, our apologies for the original damaged product.

Thank you again for your valued feedback,
The Team at Gunsafes.com”

"Excellent product just as described and timely shipping on"

"very pleased and will order my next safe thru them"

"Easy to program and install. Love it."

"good product selection, reasonable delivery time based on where I live."

"Fast shipping and great prices!"

"Ordering from GunSafes. com was easy and very a great value! Their website allowed me to filter, sort and focus on exactly the size and features of the gun safe I needed. The in-home delivery service was professional and extra care was taken to protect the safe and my home throughout the process. I highly recommend GunSafes.com!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

““Our Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the feedback, this is exactly what we love to hear! We want to make your life easier, and more secure.

The Team at Gunsafes.com””

"Great price, fast shipping, great packaging. Best price I could find on the web or in any store."

"Have not received the product yet. "

"Your customer service is great. Answered all our questions and help set up delivery while we were moving across country. We will diffidently recommend them to our friends."

"The safe was perfect for what I need. It appears to be very secure and built very well. It arrived very fast too."

Gunsafes.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gunsafes.com is a merchant member
Gunsafes.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.