• Rating 9.33/10 15 reviews

Gun Safari is not a merchant member
    Gun Safari does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Gun Safari contact information

Rating 4/102/5

"Terrible customer service so far - ordered a 6.8 laser bore sighter on 5/27/2012, they deducted the funds from my account on the 5/29 - -Still no product as of this date 6/18/2012 - I have e-mailed them - no response - I have called them - only got an answering machine during business hours ( 8:00am to 4:30pm PST)still no response - 6/19 Update - finally a response via phone "Sorry product was back ordered" - 6/25 notification that the product has shipped - I still have a problem with them removing my funds two days after an order is placed! And NO Communication!!! They are making it up to me via a gift. I am moving this up from 1 star to 2..... Because, I should not have had to write this in the first place. "

modified review This review was modified by Biocom on June 26 2012 05:38:36 PM

"Couldn't ask for a better seller. Everything I wanted was in stock and ready to go. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff helped answer some questions I had and helped me decide what gear was best for me. Definitely going to be doing business here for a long time! Not to mention the prices are better than anything I found anywhere else. Excellent seller."

"I ordered an Aimpoint PRO from them due to their having the best price on the internet and all good (albeit relatively few) reviews. Ordered late on a Thursday and received it Monday AM (from CA to East Coast). No worries, and definitely also recommend the Aimpoint PRO. I don't usually do online reviews, but wanted to support this smaller seller."

"Gun Safari had a sale on Aimpoints, I got exactly what I wanted at a great price (and they are an authorized dealer too). They were able to answer my questions and shipped even quicker. Highly recommend. "

modified review This review was modified by derekbox on May 13 2012 03:53:43 PM

" Very good people to talk to. They will go out of there way to help you."

modified review This review was modified by EDWSRTN on April 27 2012 03:45:41 PM

"Great and affordable quality!"

"Great website, shipping is reliable always on time, and all my firearm accessories i bought are of excellent quality at a great price. I've looked through many websites and compared prices but this one always has exactly what i want for the lowest price. Highly recommended!!"

modified review This review was modified by NYRichards91 on April 22 2012 12:02:41 PM

"Triple A seller. I bought a couple of PMAGs from them, they arrived in under a week and they were cheaper than most of the places I checked. Would definitely buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Monkt on April 19 2012 09:03:47 PM

"Great sight, ordered a bunch of accessories, everything arrived on time and i still haven't found better prices. I enjoyed ordering from them. they are a small company so customer satisfaction is an actual priority for them."

"I ordered a SureFire 6PX-B Pro Dual-Output LED Flashlight from Gun Safari. The website said it was in stock & it was. They must have shipped the same day, because I received it within 3 days of the order. Price was competitive. A competing vendor was about $30 more and couldn't deliver even though they claimed to have it in stock. Gun Safari is definitely the way to go. Great customer service. It's like shopping at a Mom & Pop store instead of a department store."

"Very good. Everything perfect. In a seller 100% recommended. Thanks Gun Safari. A greeting."

"Bought my Burris Scope at a great price (with free shipping) on Tuesday and got it Friday.....and I was on the East Coast....amazing price and service....Definately recommend!!!"

"Great selection at stuff at very competitive pricing. Company is located in California so ig feels great supporting a small business. Go USA"

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered an item that turned out to be out of stock... Aimpoint PRO (apparently, this was just before the new "if it says in stock, it's in stock" feature of the website). However, they promptly advised me the same evening via email of the situation and offered to send some sure-fire pro's if I kept my order with them. Reluctantly, I kept the order with them and received it within two weeks, just like they said... no sure-fire pro's included though. Mixed feelings to be honest... GREAT prices/shipping options... customer service was prompt but didn't have what the website advertised as "in stock"... and they ultimately forgot about the sure-fire pro's (not that big of a deal... they're just earplugs afterall... Minor turn-off.) That said, I think I would order again knowing they now promise to have items in stock if the website says so... and just cross my fingers it's true."

"Great Service, great prices and a great selection. Highly recommended, would do business with again very soon."