Stores > Gun Dog Supply

• Gun Dog Supply

• Address: Gun Dog Supply PO Box 80133 400 Industrial Park Rd Ste. G Starkville, MS
    • Contact: sales@gundogsupply.com
    • Phone: 1-800-624-6378
    • Customer Support: 1-800-624-6378
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri CT
    • Fax: 1-662-324-6011

"I cannot say enough positive things about the way Gun Dog Supply treated me. A problem was caused by a shipper, and Gun Dog Supply went far and above what I ever could have expected from a company. I am certain they lost money, just to be sure I received my merchandise in time for an out of state hunt. All of this when the problem was not of their making. They certainly have earned all of my future business."

This review was modified by Scotty224 on February 13 2015 01:38:50 PM

"All I can say is, wow! They have great, friendly, and fast customer service that is so impressive. I will always order from them in the future. I ordered a collar that was too big and had to send it back. It came back to me in the next size down very quickly and the fit was perfect. Their prices are impossible to beat, too."

This review was modified by topsoil on March 07 2014 01:30:17 PM

"Just received my order under 7 days. Very fast considering it was
shipped via US mail and Canada Post.Thank you
Pierre Lacaille, Bishopton, Quebec, Canada

This review was modified by Plac1038 on December 13 2013 02:11:43 PM

"EXCELLENT experience! I just Purchased a dog collar. Extremely fast delivery, even for standard shipping. Collar is beautiful especially with engraved name and contact info. Will definitely be ordering from gun dog supply again."

This review was modified by Greatdane203 on September 11 2013 06:39:36 PM

"I've placed two orders within one month and am extremely impressed. Lowest prices I've found and exemplary service. Top notch! Thanks so much."

This review was modified by lovedog21 on August 29 2013 06:22:54 PM

"Steve and his company are always a pleasure to deal with. I have purchased with Gun Dog Supply 4 + times, and its always a great experience. I have recommended GDS to friends and will continue to do so! "

This review was modified by CarliBell on August 28 2013 03:27:32 PM

"I have ordered multiple time from Steve at Gun Dog Supply and I have always been very happy with my items. He ships really fast and if you have any questions before, during, or after purchase he is right there to answer them. He is very knowledgeable on the products he sells. I will continue to shop here and I would recommend it to anyone looking for dog supplies. "

This review was modified by Missyblue on July 20 2013 09:27:27 AM

"One pleasant company to deal with. Their customer service is excellent and you get more for your money than other stores (ie -Amazon). Bought a new system and it was at my door in 18 hours and included extras that other companies charge for. A+++"

This review was modified by Stevez1010 on May 24 2013 08:22:04 AM

"I am so pleased with my experience. My labrador is 15 yrs old and started having trouble getting grip with his hind legs on my tile floors. The shoes we got are perfect! We had tried everything but nothing we bought even compared to the quality of these shoes. We tell everyone these are his magic shoes, they really are! Price was good and delivery was fast. Highly recommend!! "

"I am now a devout customer of Gun Dog Supply! There prices are fantastic and the three dog collars that I ordered were delivered fast and in perfect condition."

"These people are great. Easy to use website, most everything in stock (or identified that it is not), very personable customer service. We'll be back."

"I ordered a battery for my tri tronic's e-collar three day's ago from gun dog supply. I looked all over and GD had it the cheapest I could find. The shipping rates were good I didn't have to pay sales tax and I received my battery in three day.I was not expecting such speedy delivery. Great place to find tri tronic's stuff and dog supply's. "

"I have been a customer for about 4 years now - and I have to say Steve is fantastic. I ordered a collar 1 1/2 years ago and it cracked. I was hoping for a discount on another collar because the one I had bought was cracking....he replaced it. 100% - this included shipping! I have not found better prices anywhere and most certainly have not found a better company/person to deal with!!"

GainesK's Avatar

Nashville, TN

"I spent quite a bit of time searching for the best dog tracking/training collar system. The Gun Dog Supply website was invaluable in helping me decide and, while there were several other retailers who listed the product at the same price, Gun Dog Supply has a reputation for excellent customer service and I wanted to give my business to the company that had been so helpful during my research. I was not disappointed. They shipped my order off immediately and it arrived within a couple days even though I had chosen free shipping! I'll definitely be recommending Gun Dog Supply to my friends."

"My last purchase from Gun Dog Supply was marked with confusion and poor service. I ordered 2 Ruff Tough kennels and some hardware to go with on 9/2. On 9/5 I received an email saying the order had been shipped. On 9/11 I got an email saying that the items were back ordered. I called to find out more information and was told "sorry" and hung up on. In the end GDS agreed to sell the accessories for the kennels at cost, saving me $10. In this competitive market I believe I can find a company that is more professional and service oriented."

Share Gun Dog Supply's store rating

Gun Dog Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gun Dog Supply is not a merchant member
Gun Dog Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!