Stores > GunBroker.com

• GunBroker.com

2017-02-15

No customer support

"recently, whenever I attempted to bid at an item I had a message saying that my account was under review. I contacted gunbroker customer support a few times, received an incident number and no reply from the customer support. I dont think this site is being monitored by their owners"

This review was modified by Sergeshush on February 15 2017 12:15:01 AM

2017-02-02

The site doesn't offer a cancel bid button and parts with the sellers

"This is one of the shittiest auction websites I've seen on the internet. They promote shady seller techniques instead of thinking that the buyers are the ones with the money and they can take their money somewhere else. The auctions don' offer a cancel bid option. You have to email to the sellers which in my case threatened me to pay $95 to cancel the bid or they're going to submit a non-payer dispute against me. So if I submitted by accident a bid on something I have to buy that thing because gunbroker gives only to the seller the opportunity to cancel bids?

Worst auction site ever.

This review was modified by nicz on February 02 2017 01:15:02 PM

2016-11-19

Paid twice-no firearm-really may not be a firearm ???

"Paid twice, verified through two financial institutions) for the firearm but seller won't deliver or can't deliver. Question is did GunBroker verify the existence of the firearm (won't provide a serial number) . Provided proof of payment to them but only get canned feedback from them if at all. No help in resolving the problem. Say it's not their responsibility to verify accuracy of their postings. Not sure the firearm posted is even legal for civilian ownership after talking with the ATF. "

This review was modified by dredhobbs on November 19 2016 09:37:03 AM

2016-05-24

Customer Service? NOT!!!!

"Bought a few guns through them and never really had any issues. That was because I never really had any problems. Most of the dealers were fine to deal with when there were no issues. In my last transaction, I bought a "new" Glock. When I got it I couldn't find the extra backstraps ( I could have misplaced them ) so I contacted Glock to see if I could get some replacements. No problem, except that they informed me that although I may have purchased a gun I thought was new and unfired, Glock considered it used because it had been shipped by them three (3) years earlier and was already out of warranty. When I contacted Gunbroker, the idiot that contacted me pointed out an obvious typo in the email I received from Glock and basically told me to take a walk. I then replied pointing out that the discrepancy was a typo, my communication was ignored.
Since then I have checked my local dealer prices and they're basically the same or very close.
Save yourself some grief, deal locally and ignore these scam artists.

This review was modified by JWood5400 on May 24 2016 01:27:35 PM

2016-05-13

Worst auction site on the web

"Pretty new to gunbroker, made about 10 purchases in about 6 months time. Then in the span of two weeks I sent funds for products but never received them. One item, I was almost willing to pay twice for. I thought maybe they really never received payment. Then I decided that would be more stupid of me than kind of me. To top it all off these sellers write bad reviews about me. I have tried numerous times to get help from customer support. What a joke that is. Do Not Waist your time with this site. Prior to this I have only had great experiences with other gun enthusiasts. The internet really gives crooks the perfect place to pray on the innocent and ruin it for all of us."

This review was modified by Kerolat on May 13 2016 08:59:06 PM

2016-04-07

Nickel and Dime you!

"Signed up for an account, only at the very end (after they've asked for pages of info) do they disclose they will charge you a FEE for answering security questions.........ridiculous!!!
NEVER AGAIN.

This review was modified by hawkhunter on April 07 2016 09:44:06 AM

2015-12-10

"After providing my contact info and being charged their "fee" I receive message that my "account has been flagged" rendering it useless. attempts to contact customer "support" have been ignored. avoid this site."

2015-09-25

"“Rude, unprofessional, support is nil.”

High volume dealer, I've sold close to 2k in guns. Do not expect a courteous reply if you need help or have an issue, stay away they're unethical and downright obnoxious to deal with.

This review was modified by maodevaca on September 25 2015 05:00:44 PM

2015-07-24

"Gunbroker hasn't taken advantage of eBay's knowledge of running an auction website. As an example, eBay will allow bid retractions before the last 12 hours of the auction. Also, Gunbroker needs to spend a tiny fraction of their revenue to bring their customer service into the 21 Century with a phone number. "

This review was modified by eduspend01 on July 24 2015 07:40:05 AM

2015-05-04

"Total crooks protecting biased wannabe sellers only.
Should be reviewed by some right authority ASAP.

2015-03-09

"I was a Gunbroker buyer and seller for several years with 30+ transactions and an A+ rating. I was unable to get reasonable clarification on a charge from customer service. After several short abrasive emails from customer service I told them their customer service "sucked ass" . My account was immediately terminated without warning or discussion. Their termination policy seems a bit hypocritical and unconstitutional to me given their foundation and advertising that they promote.

BK Missoula, MT

This review was modified by Rem2801964 on March 09 2015 01:23:39 PM

2015-03-01

"Gunbroker.com is nothing more than a place where people can sell their products. Nothing more, nothing less! They may or they may not get involved with any transaction.

This review was modified by dhtaz1 on May 26 2015 06:08:39 PM

2015-02-06

"Go to a store and do not order from these guys. If you try to get hold of anyone at GunBroker.com you are out of luck....they are the worst by far !!"

This review was modified by yonemoriantal on February 06 2015 12:31:32 PM

2015-01-03

"GunBroker.com or better yet GunJocker.com

They will charge you fees even if you dont use the site. They threaten me that they will send me to collectors for 6.00 dollars.. Really ???

This site and people that run it are nothing but bunch of thieves.

Staaaay away

This review was modified by 3dRange on January 03 2015 04:18:18 PM

2014-12-26

"I am sorry I have ever heard of this company.

When a business wants your banking information, but doesn't have a telephone number and a customer service department "RED FLAGS" should be going off in your head.
I have attached the communications that have gone back and forth. In short I listed 4 items for sale. I was contacted about 1 of them and asked how I wanted payment although it was plainly listed in the ad. I would only accept Postal Money Orders. I was asked if I could wait 4 days and he would overnight the funds to me, I agreed. The funds didn't arrive on the 5th, 6th nor the 7th day as I had been promised nor had I been contacted. So, I sold my firearm to a local gun shop that was going to do the shipping for me. The funds came on the 8th day and on a bank check which is NOT a form of payment I had listed nor discussed, I sent the entire envelope back. Gunbroker contacted me via email and said they were taking the funds for the sale out of my bank account. I replied that the firearm sale was NOT consummated and that there were no funds due them. At this point I aslo asked how to close my account and stop all future bank transactions. They told me I could not as long as I had any open listings. I proceeded to close all of the listings and then again requested my account be closed. On Christmas Eve they again withdrew funds for a sale that never occurred out of my account. I have sent emails but they seem to not be responding.
This is our e-mail trail,

12/23/2014 9:02:34 PM
Steven Hyde My next step is the BBB, Angies List, a google blog and legal actions. You have until 10:00 am eastern time tomorrow 12/24/2014.
12/23/2014 8:59:26 PM
Steven Hyde The buyer offered to overnight a check if I would wait 4 days for him to do so, I agreed. Instead he mailed me a check, not overnight as he had offered nor a postal money order as we had agreed. Since i had not hesrd nor received after waiting a week I sold the gun to my local gun shop at a loss. You had signified that you were going to charge me for this transaction in the past and you stopped it. Now you are doing it again. Please place my funds back in my account as I had requested on our last e-mail how to close this account and you had told me that if I had nothing to sell then it would close automatically. I cancelled the 3 items I had listed and yet again you steal funds out of my account. I wnat my monies back immediately and you to cease and desist from yaking any more monies from my account. Sincerely, Steven Hyde I really don't want to persue this legally so please just refund the monies and we can be done with it.
12/8/2014 2:20:06 PM
Steven Hyde Ok, there are no open accounts. The buyer of my sig P938 asked me to wait 4 days and then he would overnight me the funds. He asked how I would accept them and I replied US Postal money order only. He responded that he would overnight it on Tuesday so I would have the funds on Wednesday of last week. Nothing Wednesday nor Thursday and no contact form the buyer so I sold my gun to a local gun store, where it was being held to ship to the buyers FFL gun store. Therefore there are no monies due, nothing is lsited and I would like all my information removed. P.S. the buyers check came late Friday and was immediately sent back to him. So please close my account and remove all of my information from your files.
12/8/2014 10:59:36 AM
GBSupport1111 You will need to complete all transactions and bring the account balance current. You can then remove the payment information on the account. At that time, you can contact Customer Support to close the account.
12/8/2014 5:47:26 AM
Steven Hyde Please advise how I may close my account and cancel my information including but limited to my bank and credit card.

They are a shoddy outfit and I highly suggest you sell your firearms locally and avoind this type of company.

This review was modified by StevenHyde on December 26 2014 06:07:52 AM

Share GunBroker.com's store rating

GunBroker.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GunBroker.com is not a merchant member
GunBroker.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!