• Rating 10.00/10 761 reviews

Guitar Strings and Beyond is not a merchant member
    Guitar Strings and Beyond does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Guitar Strings and Beyond contact information

"Amazing service. Extremely fast, accurate, great selection and low prices. Placed my order very late Thursday night, received it Monday using standard free shipping. This is typical the service every time I've placed an order. If you call you actually talk to a real person who is knowledgeable and friendly. String and Beyond is the best web based / mail order company I've ever dealt with. "

"Each time I've ordered from Strings & Beyond I have had great customer service, very fast (International) delivery, and unbeatable prices. I just love buying my Martin SP strings from these guys. There's usually a "special" with each order, and always a gift of some picks, etc. I just received my new KORG PC1 clip-on headstock tuner. It is amazing! Thanks guys for all you do!"

"I am very satisfied with the service and the quality of the products provided by Guitar Strings and Beyond. I also appreciate the shipping, fast and free."

"Great service. Very low prices. Ships same or next day. Received a gift in the form of two sets of strings. The sticker and magnet attached!
I will be ordering more. Thank you Strings & Beyond!
Definitely recommend to my friends.

"I really enjoy buying online from Guitar Strings and Beyond, great interface, speedy delivery and my guitar playing improves with every purchase!"

"I have used your services a number of times and every time the service and delivery quality has been fantastic. The quality of all goods purchased were matching descriptions advertised on your website."

"Fantastic service - no problems as usual Thanks guys,

Chris Turner Sydney Australia www.big-rock.com.au

"Thank you so much for the great deal on the strings along with the free UPS shipping. Excellent customer service, couldn't ask for more. As long as you keep that up, you have me as a customer. Thanks once again. "

"These guys are always on the ball, top notch service, fast shipping, quality products. It keeps me coming back!"

"I think Strings & Beyond is an excellent string online seller, competitive price, accurate description of all items, great variety of products & brands. I use the international shipping to Argentina, probably one of the furthest country in the world (extreme south) and always the orders arrived on time and good conditions. Perhaps clients like me need more cupon or benefit discounts on international shipping. Hope you can improve that. Thanks for all & I´ll keep on buying from you. Best."

"excellent. The first packaged didn't arrive but they sent another one and it did."

"Items received much quicker than anticipated and exactly as ordered."

"Guitar Strings and Beyond Got what i ordered in a nice bubble pack . Elixir nanoweb 12 string going on my Epiphone Roy Orb model . Will check out the jamplay swag \m/"

"Fast delivery, excellent service department and prices are outstanding. Only way to be better would be if they gave me stuff for free. Oh wait, they do that too. I always receive a little something with each order, a few extra picks or a decal or a neat laminated card with pop-out picks..."

"my order was filled correctly and received in one week. will defenitely order from them again."