• Address: 1625 Eye Street, Suite 1200

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

What is this?

"Superb customer service. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S5 which, according to the website, would be compatible with my service provider (Wind Mobile). It turned out to be wrong so I emailed customer service. Almost immediately, I received a polite and apologetic response from their customer service representative, Arsalan. Also, they amended the phone specification on the website immediately.

To cut the long story short, they allowed me to return the full for a full refund and even paid for the shipping back. Everything happened super quick... even the refund!

I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

"Excellent company to trade with. A company that the customers can trust because they put customers interest at the front. Had an issue with handset delivered by the shipping company but GSM Service team resolved it promptly and to great satisfaction. Would highly recommend them for price, quality & service. "

"Very happy with our purchase and customer service. Would recommend GSM nation to anyone wanting to buy a samsung s5"

"I needed to buy a new phone, settled on the HTC One M8, and ordered from GSM Nation UK as they undercut the closest competition by about £60. Everything went really well at first. The phone was delivered in 2 working days, which was incredibly quick considering they were shipping from the US. Then things went down hill. The phone had dead pixels, not GSM Nation's fault of course, but HTC's. I had to send them a photo of the pixels, so they could send out a replacement as soon as I'd mailed back the phone. I was a little taken aback that they didn't take my word from it, but I understood the necessity from their point of view too. I returned the phone - the cost of delivery was refunded - and the next phone arrived within 2 days. I had to do a little bit of work getting it past British customs, the difficulties involved it being a replacement. When I opened it, it was the wrong colour (gun metal grey instead of silver). By some quirk of fate I'd decided that this was actually a better colour after receiving my first damaged order, so I was really happy that they'd made this mistake, but it doesn't say much for the quality of their distribution centre. When I powered up the phone it had a lot of Chinese apps pre-installed, most of which I could delete, and one or two I could not (the phone was meant for the Hong Kong market). Also, I could only choose Hong Kong English (I'm British) - God knows what the difference is, though I haven't detected any irregularities yet. One thing going for the company is that Arsalan, their principal customer service representative (quoted in other reviews) was incredibly and endlessly helpful. I was really impressed with his service if not the company as a whole. Also, I think if HTC had avoided letting out a duff product from their factory my experience would have been much better. "

"I am buying most of the Electronics through the Online shopping and almost have account in all the online stores. When I was looking for the Sony Z2 mobile in US, I came through GSM Nation and I was quite surprised to see all the mobiles listed here (GSM Nation) are having very less price than other shopping even at the original manufacturer's stores of few. The deals and the offers are really superb here. I interacted with the customer service agents before and after the order, they are really helpful and giving the information we look for as precise manner. The online shopping never be this much easy that we do not have to create the account with them to place the order but I had created one after the order. The overall experience is Awesome and the Shipping is very quicker than I thought. I strongly recommend GSM Nation for my friends / relations and whoever reads this review who want to buy a Factory sealed products/ original product with the less price than other stores.
Happy Shopping!!!!!!

"Better experience than Amazon Prime! I placed an order online for a Galaxy S5 at 4:30PM PST on 4/2/2014 and received it the very next day in the morning. This is amazing, especially given the fact that the phone doesn't even come out until 4/11!! I'm super happy with my purchase and will be buying all my phones from GSM Nation from now on."

"I love this website, very reliable. I have purchased 4 phones personally and have referred plenty of friends and family members.
GSM nation is the first website i think of before i purchase any phone online. though their prices is bait higher than other site, but this is the the most trusted site i know, so i don't mind paying for the security and confidence i get from this website and company...

"Gsm Nation is a professional company. They honor their online purchases. I am very pleased with my phone (Xperia Z1). They where one of the 1st online retailers to have this phone and they cheaper than buying off Amazon. Shipping could have been faster though."

"Came on time.. not very satisfied with my HTC Sensation XE but GSM Nation is alright in my books. Writing this review to get a free gift "

"GSM Nation has an excellent selection of devices at competitive prices. The website is easy to navigate with good phone selection tools. I will definitely shop there for my next phone."

"I was very pleased with the service on my recent order. The device arrived exactly as promised and in perfect condition. It was vital for my work to receive it so quickly. I also found the email updates helpful as well.

Thank you!

"My first experience was great! Really fast shipping, only for 5 days to my country!
Very quality product and kind prices. Already made my second order and hope it will be the same result!
Highly recommended store!

"I am very pleased with both the phone and the service I received from GSM Nation. The Network Compatibility Finder and the Solavei Compatible Phones listings were extremely helpful in making my decision of which phone to purchase. My phone performs even better than I expected, and delivery was as expected! Thanks GSM Nation!"

"I am beyond pleased with GSM Nation. My shopping experience was excellent and proceeded with no problems or difficulties in my transaction."

"I really appreciate a store that’s dedicated entirely to unlocked devices and helping customers find contract-free service plans. I’ve always hated how the wireless industry is configured. It makes me angry that phones and providers are so closely tied together. I should be able to buy any phone I want and then take it to any provider that I want. I can appreciate that different networks use different technology, and therefore not all phones would be compatible with all networks, but it would not be difficult to overcome this if providers and phone manufacturers provided some simple compatibility information. Instead, people who want to purchase a phone and a service plan independently are treated (in my experience) like annoyances who are bending the rules into impossibility. Like I said, it makes me angry, and I could probably rant about it for a while.

With that said, I’m very appreciative of the service provided by GSM Nation. It should not be difficult to go to a store and shop for a smartphone without regard to which provider might end up servicing it, just like I shop for a computer without regard to which ISP I’ll use to connect it to the Internet (if any). Frustratingly, it is generally the case that this is difficult, and GSM Nation is the first place that I’ve found to alleviate that problem. They've got all the available unlocked devices in one place where they’re easily compared, they've got all the network compatibility information compiled together, they’ve got information about all the contract-free service plans, it’s really fantastic. I only wish that more manufacturers would sell unlocked phones, and that more providers would offer contract-free service. Next time I need a phone I will absolutely be back.

GSM Nation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GSM Nation is a merchant member
GSM Nation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.