GSM Nation Reviews - gsmnation.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 329 reviews

GSM Nation is a merchant member
GSM Nation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

What is this?

"Better experience than Amazon Prime! I placed an order online for a Galaxy S5 at 4:30PM PST on 4/2/2014 and received it the very next day in the morning. This is amazing, especially given the fact that the phone doesn't even come out until 4/11!! I'm super happy with my purchase and will be buying all my phones from GSM Nation from now on."

"I love this website, very reliable. I have purchased 4 phones personally and have referred plenty of friends and family members.
GSM nation is the first website i think of before i purchase any phone online. though their prices is bait higher than other site, but this is the the most trusted site i know, so i don't mind paying for the security and confidence i get from this website and company...

Rating 8/104/5

"Gsm Nation is a professional company. They honor their online purchases. I am very pleased with my phone (Xperia Z1). They where one of the 1st online retailers to have this phone and they cheaper than buying off Amazon. Shipping could have been faster though."

Rating 8/104/5

"Came on time.. not very satisfied with my HTC Sensation XE but GSM Nation is alright in my books. Writing this review to get a free gift "

Rating 8/104/5

"GSM Nation has an excellent selection of devices at competitive prices. The website is easy to navigate with good phone selection tools. I will definitely shop there for my next phone."

"I was very pleased with the service on my recent order. The device arrived exactly as promised and in perfect condition. It was vital for my work to receive it so quickly. I also found the email updates helpful as well.

Thank you!

"My first experience was great! Really fast shipping, only for 5 days to my country!
Very quality product and kind prices. Already made my second order and hope it will be the same result!
Highly recommended store!

"I am very pleased with both the phone and the service I received from GSM Nation. The Network Compatibility Finder and the Solavei Compatible Phones listings were extremely helpful in making my decision of which phone to purchase. My phone performs even better than I expected, and delivery was as expected! Thanks GSM Nation!"

"I am beyond pleased with GSM Nation. My shopping experience was excellent and proceeded with no problems or difficulties in my transaction."

"I really appreciate a store that’s dedicated entirely to unlocked devices and helping customers find contract-free service plans. I’ve always hated how the wireless industry is configured. It makes me angry that phones and providers are so closely tied together. I should be able to buy any phone I want and then take it to any provider that I want. I can appreciate that different networks use different technology, and therefore not all phones would be compatible with all networks, but it would not be difficult to overcome this if providers and phone manufacturers provided some simple compatibility information. Instead, people who want to purchase a phone and a service plan independently are treated (in my experience) like annoyances who are bending the rules into impossibility. Like I said, it makes me angry, and I could probably rant about it for a while.

With that said, I’m very appreciative of the service provided by GSM Nation. It should not be difficult to go to a store and shop for a smartphone without regard to which provider might end up servicing it, just like I shop for a computer without regard to which ISP I’ll use to connect it to the Internet (if any). Frustratingly, it is generally the case that this is difficult, and GSM Nation is the first place that I’ve found to alleviate that problem. They've got all the available unlocked devices in one place where they’re easily compared, they've got all the network compatibility information compiled together, they’ve got information about all the contract-free service plans, it’s really fantastic. I only wish that more manufacturers would sell unlocked phones, and that more providers would offer contract-free service. Next time I need a phone I will absolutely be back.

"I was amazed by the quality of the service of GSM Nation when I called to inquire about purchasing unlocked phones for a foreign country (Argentina). I was also very pleased by the fast shipping and customer follow up. If you want a great cell phone company, with the latest products, and unmatched service, then you have arrived to right seller!"

"I ordered my wife a new phone through GSMNation. The phone was delivered on time and made the wife very happy. Thanks for your fast, hassle free order process and quick fulfillment!

"They were helpful on the phone, easy to order and delivery super fast. I am very pleased!"

"The order process was smooth and accurate. I received what I ordered in a timely fashion in appropriate packaging. I am very happy with the services rendered."

"it was my first time to purchase unlocked phone. i’m satisfied that my dad phone is in good condition and I guess I might order another phone from you guys..thanks