• Address: 1625 Eye Street, Suite 1200

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

What is this?

"The folks are up there with the best customer service i've ever experienced. I ordered a black Z3 which was out of stock so they offered up the Copper version instead. On Tuesday morning I confirmed the Copper would be OK and by Wednesday at noon I had the phone in my hand!
The customer service person responded to emails immediately - often within minutes.

"Useless customer service and no UK warranty service
Phone arrived ok and quick. All started a month and a bit latter when phone became faulty and I found there is no UK warranty repairs(They claim 2 year UK warranty) and it will be send to Samsung somewhere else in a world. I haven't got a phone for a month now and repair is nowhere near the end... as they only received phone in their "Logistic department" and repair somewhere else in a world by Samsung can take up to 4 weeks to be completed. Better buy phone from eBay at least they care for their reputation not like GSM nation...
Shame....
Writing a review helped a lot :) at least it started moving and they have send me new S5. Still disapointing as this taken a month but at least is done now and life moves forwars...

"I bought a Galaxy S5 from these guys last week. It arrived promptly but in spite of their web site saying that they would issue a VAT invoice I have been unable to get one and they have not replied to any of my emails. If you want a UK VAT invoice do not deal with this Company under any circumstances. The phones are shipped from the USA and not the UK and are therefore not VATable. Their website is just a straight lie."

"I bought HTC One M8 Gunmetal Grey (open box) from GSM Nation's online store. Even though it was open box, phone was unlocked in brand new condition without any physical damage, scratches or signs of wear.

I'm extremely happy with my decision to buy the phone from GSM Nation.

I even got extra wall charger and rubberised HTC case free with the box.

Overall, it was a great experience!

"Superb customer service. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S5 which, according to the website, would be compatible with my service provider (Wind Mobile). It turned out to be wrong so I emailed customer service. Almost immediately, I received a polite and apologetic response from their customer service representative, Arsalan. Also, they amended the phone specification on the website immediately.

To cut the long story short, they allowed me to return the full for a full refund and even paid for the shipping back. Everything happened super quick... even the refund!

I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

"Excellent company to trade with. A company that the customers can trust because they put customers interest at the front. Had an issue with handset delivered by the shipping company but GSM Service team resolved it promptly and to great satisfaction. Would highly recommend them for price, quality & service. "

"Very happy with our purchase and customer service. Would recommend GSM nation to anyone wanting to buy a samsung s5"

"I needed to buy a new phone, settled on the HTC One M8, and ordered from GSM Nation UK as they undercut the closest competition by about £60. Everything went really well at first. The phone was delivered in 2 working days, which was incredibly quick considering they were shipping from the US. Then things went down hill. The phone had dead pixels, not GSM Nation's fault of course, but HTC's. I had to send them a photo of the pixels, so they could send out a replacement as soon as I'd mailed back the phone. I was a little taken aback that they didn't take my word from it, but I understood the necessity from their point of view too. I returned the phone - the cost of delivery was refunded - and the next phone arrived within 2 days. I had to do a little bit of work getting it past British customs, the difficulties involved it being a replacement. When I opened it, it was the wrong colour (gun metal grey instead of silver). By some quirk of fate I'd decided that this was actually a better colour after receiving my first damaged order, so I was really happy that they'd made this mistake, but it doesn't say much for the quality of their distribution centre. When I powered up the phone it had a lot of Chinese apps pre-installed, most of which I could delete, and one or two I could not (the phone was meant for the Hong Kong market). Also, I could only choose Hong Kong English (I'm British) - God knows what the difference is, though I haven't detected any irregularities yet. One thing going for the company is that Arsalan, their principal customer service representative (quoted in other reviews) was incredibly and endlessly helpful. I was really impressed with his service if not the company as a whole. Also, I think if HTC had avoided letting out a duff product from their factory my experience would have been much better. "

"I am buying most of the Electronics through the Online shopping and almost have account in all the online stores. When I was looking for the Sony Z2 mobile in US, I came through GSM Nation and I was quite surprised to see all the mobiles listed here (GSM Nation) are having very less price than other shopping even at the original manufacturer's stores of few. The deals and the offers are really superb here. I interacted with the customer service agents before and after the order, they are really helpful and giving the information we look for as precise manner. The online shopping never be this much easy that we do not have to create the account with them to place the order but I had created one after the order. The overall experience is Awesome and the Shipping is very quicker than I thought. I strongly recommend GSM Nation for my friends / relations and whoever reads this review who want to buy a Factory sealed products/ original product with the less price than other stores.
Happy Shopping!!!!!!

"Better experience than Amazon Prime! I placed an order online for a Galaxy S5 at 4:30PM PST on 4/2/2014 and received it the very next day in the morning. This is amazing, especially given the fact that the phone doesn't even come out until 4/11!! I'm super happy with my purchase and will be buying all my phones from GSM Nation from now on."

"I love this website, very reliable. I have purchased 4 phones personally and have referred plenty of friends and family members.
GSM nation is the first website i think of before i purchase any phone online. though their prices is bait higher than other site, but this is the the most trusted site i know, so i don't mind paying for the security and confidence i get from this website and company...

"Gsm Nation is a professional company. They honor their online purchases. I am very pleased with my phone (Xperia Z1). They where one of the 1st online retailers to have this phone and they cheaper than buying off Amazon. Shipping could have been faster though."

"Came on time.. not very satisfied with my HTC Sensation XE but GSM Nation is alright in my books. Writing this review to get a free gift "

"GSM Nation has an excellent selection of devices at competitive prices. The website is easy to navigate with good phone selection tools. I will definitely shop there for my next phone."

"I was very pleased with the service on my recent order. The device arrived exactly as promised and in perfect condition. It was vital for my work to receive it so quickly. I also found the email updates helpful as well.

Thank you!

GSM Nation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GSM Nation is a merchant member
GSM Nation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.