• Growthink.com Growthink.com Elite Status

• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"I purchased the Ultimate Business Plan template from Growthink which contains detailed instructions and guidance for creating a highly effective business plan. Since then I have purchased other resources or received them at no cost, and without exception they have been really useful for my web development business. A minor gripe would be all the upselling during checkout... Their regular newsletter is also outstanding - the articles are relevant to me and written by experts, I find them concise yet detailed enough to be really helpful."

"Very informative newsletters. Two business plans I purchased (NFP and FP) were very useful in start-ups. Resource links were also helpful."

"To all entrepreneurs wanting to be successful with their business, we will recommend Growthink. Their mission is to help entrepreneurs reach success."

"I'm in the process of preparing a marketing business plan. That is to say, a plan that will be used to attract funding. The materials and insights provided by Growthink have been very motivational, applicable and inciting. "

"Excellent insights! For hungry and new breed of frugal
Entrepreneurs... plethora of training for New Age Entrepreneurs.

"Great articles. Very great. Gave me a fresh perspective in running my Marketing activities. Thank him alot."

"Bought the business plan template and it saved me countless hours of layout, formatting, what to research and how to put it all together."

"Growthink.com

Entrepreneur Guide of funding

"Growthink is my online mentor for the past two years"

"I stand corrected. Growthink is a great company with compassion and vision.

At first, I sincerely had a unpleasant experience; however. I received a personal caring call that has forever changed my opinion about the company.

I advise anyone looking for solid business planning and heart to work with Growthink.

Let's be honest. Whether your seasoned or new being an entrepreneur is not for the weak. I am happy to recommend a company that values and understands the fearless entrepreneur.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jonathan R. Moore
JonRMoore87@Gmail.com

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

growthink, Growthink.com rep has responded

“This is unfortunately part of an ongoing attempt by Mr. Moore to receive a refund for work fairly and well-performed. We have attempted on multiple occasions to resolve the matter amicably with him, including offering him a partial refund as well as a full offer to continue to work with him to revise the presentation to his satisfaction (an offer that still stands).

I hope you will take us up on our offer, as we would like you to succeed like the thousands of other entrepreneurs Growthink has helped over the past 15+ years.”

"I'm so upset! Was going to open nail salon. .. gave Growthink $1500.00 to write business plan. . Things just didn't happen to work out so I ended up not being able to open nail salon.

A year had passed. .. since I gave Grow think $1500.00 a little over a year. . They didn't do any work in business plan other than a conference call. And sending me several emails. ..

I asked them for a refunded. .. they said I couldn't get one. . Not even a partailt refund. . Are yOu kidding me!! I can't believe it! Unbelievable! Not right! Not fair not good business!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

growthink, Growthink.com rep has responded

“Hi,

My name is Megan, I am the customer relations manager here at Growthink. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please contact me directly at 914-864-2043 and I will be happy to assist you.

Kindly,
Megan”

"The meeting on Thursday was very informative. Having the ability to bring a diverse set of business professionals into one forum for a healthy discussion and learning event is a special talent. Growthink has helped me personally in the work they do, but more importantly, they continue keeping contact, adding support, and value long after the initial engagement has concluded. I hope to be involved with the team at Growthink for many years to come."

"I came across Growthink in September of 2013. Ever since, i had improved my personal development on starting, running and raising funds for my business using some of Growthink product and services."

"My first purchase of a Growthink product was in 2009; it was an Excel Workbook for creating a business plan. I've also purchased a product for learning about crowd funding as well as "Formula for an 8-figure Business". All were great products from which I learned a great deal. I am using these concepts every day in my small but growing business (My firm, Single Shingle Shop, LLC, provides entrepreneurial mentoring, skills development, and guidance process management to ventures and the ESOs - or entrepreneurial support organizations - that serve them.)"

"Excellent material that focuses on entrepreneur success."

Share Growthink.com's store rating

Growthink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Growthink.com is a merchant member
Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.