• Growthink.com Growthink.com Elite Status

• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Hi Dave, Bo Daumerie here at tigerplan@aol.com: Please note that my rating is 4.5 stars but there are no half stars, so I entered 4 and I will explain why shortly. I listened to your first offer for the Business Plan Template (BPT) and purchased it on 9-16-15 which I call ground zero. I also viewed or listened to some earlier emails you had sent me, and also had a look at a preview of the BPT that you make available without purchase, again great!. Because I was anxious, I immediately downloaded both templates and opened the BP template with OpenSource Office that I also had to download. I still have to investigate how to open the *.xlsx file without having to purchase Microsoft Office 2014 or later, because I already purchased Microsoft Office 2010. In fact, if you have a 2010 version of UBPT and UFM, please email it to me; that would be great.
On 9-17-15, I continued my project schedule established before ground zero and created my product's system design diagram. This will allow me to get a few estimates for a prototype version; and with a protoype in hand, what to product will cost to manufacture in quantity which will really speed up the funding together with the Ultimate BPT, the Ultimate Financilal Model, GrowThink Insider Circle and all the resources available to me at GrowThink.
On 9-18-15, I read some more emails and delved into the analysis and study of the GrowThink Inside Circle program (GIC), the $97 monthly subscription which I joint pronto with all its bells and whisles.
On 9-19-15, as usual I get up to speed with my emails and one of them was "The Simple Trick To Get Funded Fast" which led me to view, read, investigate and take notes of "How to get all the money you need to start and grow your business" for $97.
On 9-20-15, I was already pumped up, but after listening and viewing the video, rereading and reviewing my notes the next day, my expression was no shorter than a sounding WOW! In fact, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for making your webinars and videos very clear to understand and follow. They are delivered in a very logical, easy to follow and at a rythm of speech that I really could enjoy. Often times, speakers are so excited with the subject they try to convey that they speak with lightening speed which makes the listening very tedious for the novice in the subject.
Now, before I explain the half star that is missing in my rating, let me say that today I also jotted down the description of my next project which can be started at the outcome of my current one with all the knowledge of building a business in the process of building the current one.

I cannot wait to finish this rating review so that I can order and put my hand on "How to get all the money you need to start and grow your business", and I want to immediately listen, learn and view the videos in the package. That is where I want to put my teeth in right now!

But wait, here is where the 0.5 star comes in! I am a little bit dizzy or confused about exactly which step your program wants me to take next. Indeed, I purchased the Business Plan Template package on September 16 and complete it in 8 hours. Within the next 2 days, on September 18, my attention is grabbed by a new email from Growtink which promotes GIC which contains some 8 webinars, videos or audios. I spend the rest of my day studying the offer and buy it. The next day on September 19, I get an other email with the offer for "The Simple Tricks to Get Funded" which has 5 rules to follow and some 7 videos to learn and follow (which is my next full attention focus). I believe this package is one of the 8 videos offered on the GIC website.

I think it would be nice to preface each package with a paragraph indicating where in the 'forest' of things it belongs and give an hint to the novice on how to approach the material and where each video lies in the scheme of things?

That is all for me.
Thanks again Dave for giving me this opportunity.

"I'm interested in doing more. I've just been fine so far self-funding, personally and from cash flows. I want to grow more aggressively soon, and see the information and products you provide as being potentially helpful."

"Goodness of Growthink.com service within their advice, recommendation, and overall contribution comes hidden.

I received lots of information, news, details - I found little lost. It could be more organized, where I could pick up what's relevant for me.

Hope it helps you understand my point of view, and you would be able to make better impression on others.

"Having good success with the ultimate strategic plan. Already setting key meetings with important decision makers who have specifically said our strategic plan is "fantastic"!! Thanks and keep up the excellent and diligent work! Jabbar Wesley"

"I purchased the Ultimate Business Plan template from Growthink which contains detailed instructions and guidance for creating a highly effective business plan. Since then I have purchased other resources or received them at no cost, and without exception they have been really useful for my web development business. A minor gripe would be all the upselling during checkout... Their regular newsletter is also outstanding - the articles are relevant to me and written by experts, I find them concise yet detailed enough to be really helpful."

"Very informative newsletters. Two business plans I purchased (NFP and FP) were very useful in start-ups. Resource links were also helpful."

"To all entrepreneurs wanting to be successful with their business, we will recommend Growthink. Their mission is to help entrepreneurs reach success."

"I'm in the process of preparing a marketing business plan. That is to say, a plan that will be used to attract funding. The materials and insights provided by Growthink have been very motivational, applicable and inciting. "

"Excellent insights! For hungry and new breed of frugal
Entrepreneurs... plethora of training for New Age Entrepreneurs.

"Great articles. Very great. Gave me a fresh perspective in running my Marketing activities. Thank him alot."

"Bought the business plan template and it saved me countless hours of layout, formatting, what to research and how to put it all together."

Entrepreneur Guide of funding

"Growthink is my online mentor for the past two years"

"I stand corrected. Growthink is a great company with compassion and vision.

At first, I sincerely had a unpleasant experience; however. I received a personal caring call that has forever changed my opinion about the company.

I advise anyone looking for solid business planning and heart to work with Growthink.

Let's be honest. Whether your seasoned or new being an entrepreneur is not for the weak. I am happy to recommend a company that values and understands the fearless entrepreneur.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Jonathan R. Moore

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

growthink, Growthink.com rep has responded

“This is unfortunately part of an ongoing attempt by Mr. Moore to receive a refund for work fairly and well-performed. We have attempted on multiple occasions to resolve the matter amicably with him, including offering him a partial refund as well as a full offer to continue to work with him to revise the presentation to his satisfaction (an offer that still stands).

I hope you will take us up on our offer, as we would like you to succeed like the thousands of other entrepreneurs Growthink has helped over the past 15+ years.”

"The meeting on Thursday was very informative. Having the ability to bring a diverse set of business professionals into one forum for a healthy discussion and learning event is a special talent. Growthink has helped me personally in the work they do, but more importantly, they continue keeping contact, adding support, and value long after the initial engagement has concluded. I hope to be involved with the team at Growthink for many years to come."

Share Growthink.com's store rating

Growthink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Growthink.com is a merchant member
Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.