• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

What is this?

"I'm in the process of preparing a marketing business plan. That is to say, a plan that will be used to attract funding. The materials and insights provided by Growthink have been very motivational, applicable and inciting. "

"Excellent insights! For hungry and new breed of frugal
Entrepreneurs... plethora of training for New Age Entrepreneurs.

"Great articles. Very great. Gave me a fresh perspective in running my Marketing activities. Thank him alot."

"Bought the business plan template and it saved me countless hours of layout, formatting, what to research and how to put it all together."

"Growthink.com

Entrepreneur Guide of funding

"Growthink is my online mentor for the past two years"

"Let me start by saying Growthink is the worst company to work with if you're an entrepreneur. I first handily have the unfortunate experience of working with Luke Brown and Phil Chau. Luke Brown on paper appears to be stable and knowledgeable; however, when its time to create and produce, I promise your work will be nothing near presentable. I would love to the opportunity to share their pathetic effort so you could judge for yourselves.

I had to hire and ultimately pay another company to fix their garbage work.

Phil another less the stellar employee at Growthink agreed their work was weak and terrible and happily offered me $1,000.00 refund or a $ 2,000.00 company credit. To his surprise, I had already completed the presentation piece and was working the details out with my investor.

That said. Growthink absolutely did nothing for me. I told Phil that I would agree to compensate them $ 500.00 for zilch. Phil unbelievably was struck with ignorance and decided his worthless nine-page slide carried value. Phil wanted me to sign an agreement entailing that I would surrender my rights to sue for punitive damages and a full refund; I happily declined,

At this point, I am consulting with my partners, and outside council to sue and seek damages for their lack of fulfillment.

Anyone who is interested in seeing Lukes worthless deck, or listing to Phil on a recorded line explain his terrible ethics please message me.

Sincerely,

Jonathan R. Moore
JonRMoore87@Gmail.com

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

growthink, Growthink.com rep has responded

“This is unfortunately part of an ongoing attempt by Mr. Moore to receive a refund for work fairly and well-performed. We have attempted on multiple occasions to resolve the matter amicably with him, including offering him a partial refund as well as a full offer to continue to work with him to revise the presentation to his satisfaction (an offer that still stands).

I hope you will take us up on our offer, as we would like you to succeed like the thousands of other entrepreneurs Growthink has helped over the past 15+ years.”

"I'm so upset! Was going to open nail salon. .. gave Growthink $1500.00 to write business plan. . Things just didn't happen to work out so I ended up not being able to open nail salon.

A year had passed. .. since I gave Grow think $1500.00 a little over a year. . They didn't do any work in business plan other than a conference call. And sending me several emails. ..

I asked them for a refunded. .. they said I couldn't get one. . Not even a partailt refund. . Are yOu kidding me!! I can't believe it! Unbelievable! Not right! Not fair not good business!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

growthink, Growthink.com rep has responded

“Hi,

My name is Megan, I am the customer relations manager here at Growthink. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please contact me directly at 914-864-2043 and I will be happy to assist you.

Kindly,
Megan”

"The meeting on Thursday was very informative. Having the ability to bring a diverse set of business professionals into one forum for a healthy discussion and learning event is a special talent. Growthink has helped me personally in the work they do, but more importantly, they continue keeping contact, adding support, and value long after the initial engagement has concluded. I hope to be involved with the team at Growthink for many years to come."

"I came across Growthink in September of 2013. Ever since, i had improved my personal development on starting, running and raising funds for my business using some of Growthink product and services."

"My first purchase of a Growthink product was in 2009; it was an Excel Workbook for creating a business plan. I've also purchased a product for learning about crowd funding as well as "Formula for an 8-figure Business". All were great products from which I learned a great deal. I am using these concepts every day in my small but growing business (My firm, Single Shingle Shop, LLC, provides entrepreneurial mentoring, skills development, and guidance process management to ventures and the ESOs - or entrepreneurial support organizations - that serve them.)"

"Excellent material that focuses on entrepreneur success."

"I met Dave Lavinsky 17 month ago. After signing up and using
several of his business structuring methods I have experienced
great success with my business. Thank you Dave !

"In the past 3 years I build couple of projects and companies. I started by buying a small product from Growthink that helped us to focus a doing the RIGHT things, then over time I bought almost every product that Dave and his team developed, I also bought services from his team, and I must say that whatever they do there is of a high quality and most professional than anything I have seen in this market.

Opher Brayer
www.swing-management.com

Uzadio Dorothy's Avatar
ADJUMANI DISTRICT (UGANDA)

"Am very thankful to get this opportunity.You are doing a very grate work creating confidence and showing people the right path to follow, I do appreciate it so much and am sure so many people do but just that they have not got the opportunity to bring out their own views. I myself I have learnt a lot from you to help me develop my knowledge of understanding doing things to prosper my life. The Growthink.com products are of high quality and very efficiently produced to render appropriate services to its clients aimed at maximum satisfaction of their customers. No one ever regrets purchasing their products since since they have full satisfaction, I do and will always do encourage every one to by these products and try for themselves. Thanks so much."

Growthink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Growthink.com is a merchant member
Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.