Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.
2017-03-29

Awesome solving my problem

"I did not have the opportunity to use my getway groupon and they were able to issue a refound, awesome customer service company "

This review was modified by HansaYellowPeacock on March 29 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-03-29

Very helpful

"I have had to contact customer service on 2 different occasions- a year apart- and both times they were extremely helpful and accommodating. Both my issues were resolved quickly and without incident. As long as the complaint is completely legit you should have no problems. "

This review was modified by MLB-74701 on March 29 2017 04:15:02 AM

2017-03-28

Great Customer Service

"I've had some issues with purchasing Groupons that I was not able to use due to somewhat unclear fine print. However, when I contacted customer service asking for a refund, they were extremely helpful and empathetic and resolved the issue in a timely manner! "

This review was modified by EmilyJensen on March 28 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-03-28

Items are mostly over-valued so % off "sales" aren't very effective

"I like getting Groupons. However, I find if it is for a service most times I can't get an appointment for a long time. If it is for an item it is either over priced to begin with or of inferior quality. Once in a blue moon I will get something worth it, which keeps me interested in Groupon. I have been a consumer of Groupon's for 7 years."

This review was modified by shorton25 on March 28 2017 06:00:02 AM

2017-03-27

Wonderful

"I had trouble contacting a groupon business to schedule an appointment-- they credited me immediately and allieviated mh frustration almost instantly. "

This review was modified by MariaElise on March 27 2017 07:45:01 AM

Above and Beyond

"I had an issue with a coupon that wouldn't apply to my cart. I contacted Groupon's customer service via chat. The rep was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. He ended up giving me a work around for the coupon. I wish dealing with all customer service was this pleasurable!"

This review was modified by LemonYellowBaboon on March 26 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-03-26

Great policies and customer service

"I misunderstood the terms of my Gtoupon and bought two instead of one. I was able to cancel the 2nd one and get a full refund the next day. Great response time and resolution. In addition , I have had two expiriences where the business has closed before I have been able to use the Groupon and have had zero issue getting a prompt and full refund. "

This review was modified by JoelBauer on March 26 2017 04:30:01 PM

Always the Best!

"This occasion I used the chat option. It only took a few minutes to get a rep. The process was quick and simple. I stated the problem and she came up with an instant solution. Great experience!"

This review was modified by Rndmgrl on March 26 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-03-26

"I bought a groupon from the wrong company and did not realize it until I already printed the voucher. Groupon was extremely helpful with quick responses and gave me my money back after explaining my situation. Definitely recommend them!"

This review was modified by LavenderRoseSpoonbill on March 26 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-03-25

excellent customer service

"customer service was very helpful in retrieving a groupon that was gifted to a family member that was misplaced . . . on the day of expiration"

This review was modified by TerraCottaPony on March 25 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-24

don't blame groupon, do your own research

"I've used groupon dozens of times over the last 6 years. I've had the full range of experiences (from excellent to terrible) trying to save money using groupons.
Sometimes the discounts are real money savers, and sometimes it's not really a deal at all. Some businesses that partner with groupon are well run quality places, and some are brand new or just awful. Every time I've had a problem when trying to use a groupon, they've always fixed it, or given me a refund without any hassle. You need to research the company/product/service that you are buying a groupon for, but don't need to worry about Groupon, as they are solid in my opinion.

This review was modified by PaleCornflowerBlueTapir on March 24 2017 09:00:07 AM

25 percent off no deal

"I logged in for the first time to place my 1st order and it gave me a code to get 25 percent off as a WELCOME and when I checked out I couldn't get it because apparently I ordered the wrong in the wrong category but I didn't realize there was a special category did buy in. Didn't get satisfaction when I did 2 different online live chats. "

This review was modified by Leaferg1976 on March 22 2017 07:30:02 PM

unresolved issue

"I called Groupon about a company that was in transition of moving. They asked if I wanted to wait to see if the company would take the Groupon even if turned out to be after the expiration date. I said I could wait. It turned out to be a bad idea, because the company now says they will only honor the paid for amount. I contacted Groupon again and they stated they would not now refund an expired Groupon. Sorry customer service."

This review was modified by BlueBellMacaw on March 22 2017 05:30:02 PM

Customer Service

"Customer Service is very poor. I asked a couple questions. They did answer either and then sends me another email stating

"Hello, We’re so glad we could resolve your issue today!"

This just added insult to injury.

This review was modified by lazyjays on March 22 2017 05:00:07 PM

Quick and easy.

"I had a problem with my account. I was unable to log in. I emailed my problem and it was fixed in just a few days. I love Groupon. Thank you for your rapid response to my dilemma."

This review was modified by TumbleweedGilaMonster on March 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!