Product & services pricing Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.26/10 0.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10

"I ordered my item in either late October or early November and it has still not arrived yet. I'm so glad I tested the waters first before ordering something important.

My friend is also having an issue with her order and it was canceled by them saying her item is no longer in stock. They waited a month and a half to tell her that? Ridiculous.

Unless they change their system and hire new employees, don't purchase goods from them, ever as it will take you 1-2 months to receive it IF that.

modified review This review was modified by justkeeptryingx on November 25 2014 09:05:14 PM

"I AGREE! This is the worst online retailer that I have dealt with!
If you order from them it takes forever to get your item and there is no information provided about when your item will arrive or why you have not heard anything from them for over a week! Customer service is non-existent. This goes for groupon.com and groupongoods.com, same company, same crappy service. I WILL NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

"Avoid! Groupon is by far the worst online store in the history of the internet.

It will take you well over a month to receive your product, and their customer service has to be in West Virginia because everyone seems miserable.

Do yourself a favor and use eBay or other comparable sites.

modified review This review was modified by VectorToFinal on November 19 2014 11:22:45 AM

"i order a case for my macbook pro and when i received it the product and two other case i thought they was going to be in the same box when i order it but it didn't they send me a big box where they could put all my orders in one. also when i received the case the top fit but the bottom keep falling off i ask if i could get a refund she told me no.. so i will not be doing any business with this company again. "

"They tell you you can get a refund for your items up until 3 days but make no prevision for it on the website. Their number is more hidden than the sacred secret. I have been on hold for 1 hour 3 minutes 17 seconds and counting. This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced and I had to get my phone set up by Verizon the day the iphone 6 was released. The ONLY reason I am giving more than one star is because the man I spoke to was very calm and nice. So you should probably give him a raise. "

Ohio, USA

"Always a waste of time emailing their customer service. All they say is sorry they cannot do anything. Ask something vital about the product and they don't know. Ask about the delivery and they would say they don't know and they don't have access to information. They are there to say sorry and nothing else. Many of them have that passive attitude. You don't even have to call them if they are doing their commitments. Fine print says delivery within 7 business days. But on the 8th day the item still have NOT left their warehouse."

modified review This review was modified by DrewsMom9 on November 18 2014 06:45:20 AM

"WORST BUSINESS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVER! I have had many complications with groupon and I've had enough. Every time they mess up they reimburse me with "groupon bucks" and state that's all they can do. Then I'm forced to buy from groupon again and go through the hell again. Well, I've finally given up with this terrible business. They just reimbursed me with 35$ groupon bucks for the last mistake they'll ever make with me again. Claimed they could not put the money back on my credit card. So now I have 35$ groupon bucks I refuse to use because it will only end up costing me. Do not use this crappy business, it'll only end up costing you more. "

modified review This review was modified by Michelle33333 on November 17 2014 10:00:22 AM

"I ordered an item from Groupon in a specific color. When it arrived, the color was wrong. I immediately sent an email to customer support letting them know of their error. I got their standard form email stating that they normally respond within 24 hours but that they may be delayed due to high volume. I got another response within hours stating they were trying to resolve the problem. When I hadn't heard anything for 4 days I resent an email. Again I got their canned response. Later I got an email that basically said too bad so sad, you're stuck with it, or you can return it. They are the ones that screwed up but I'm the one that has to suffer the consequences of those actions. Very poor customer service and they don't stand behind their products. I am done with Groupon. "

modified review This review was modified by Mmqcon on November 16 2014 01:59:59 PM

"groupon is the worst company that i have ever had the misfortune of ordering products from. I ordered a tablet from groupon with a 12 day delivery time. It is already about 12 days and the order page still shows awaiting fullfilment. Reading at the other reviews, I am almost certain I wont be receiving the product at least for a month. Their customer service is hopeless. I will never ever do business with them."

modified review This review was modified by siva13 on November 15 2014 11:40:13 AM

"I think groupon goods in one of the worst online store out there. I don't know why it takes almost a month to deliver an item, their csr are not truthful and you can't find review or feedback of customers anywhere. I guess they know they will get only negative feedback. Their local deals are O.K. but why are they doing this? Only to piss off customers."

modified review This review was modified by reddsun on November 14 2014 03:32:44 PM

"Ordered a small item this week on monday (11/10/14) from Groupon goods. It is Friday and the order is still in processing. Indicates it hasn't been filled or shipped... What kind of online retail business has order processing so slow? Only groupon in my experience.

Update 11/24/14 - Order still waiting to be filled!!!!!!! Run for the hills anyone thinking of ordering a product through them!

modified review This review was modified by bkonieczny on November 24 2014 08:25:36 AM

"I bought an otterbox for my Iphone 5c. I love the colors and it came in before the estimated delivery date. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. I will be back for more."

"I have never in my life written a negative review about a company before, even when the service was bad, but Groupon's service was so bad that it's only fair I warn others. The issue started when my order was shipped. It went for delivery for a long period of time and was later shipped to a totally different facility (zipcode wise). I initially thought this was a USPS issue and contacted them but they said that the address was incomplete (I had given the correct address to Groupon). I later contacted Groupon and after three email exchanges with their customer service representatives my issue hasn't been resolved. All they can say is that they're sorry and that I should just wait. Meanwhile, USPS has closed the issue. So right now my package is stuck in some USPS facility and hasn't been updated in days. And Groupon is waiting for them to say that it can't be delivered to issue a refund. So I'm stuck and helpless. I sincerely ask anyone reading this to not order from Groupon. They're not meant for retail. Go ahead and buy coupons from them if you want. To order something prefer Amazon (the same item is now on Amazon for reduced price)"

modified review This review was modified by ssn2009 on November 12 2014 08:04:41 AM

"I purchsed a groupon last year and was very excited to use it. I live in Boston, so it is not hard to get up there, however from the beginning this has been a horrendous experience! First, when I went to book a date, all the dates were sold out! Then when I contacted groupon asking for a groupon credit, they said no, even though there was no way I could use it, as it is seasonal and closes in March. I fought with Groupon, and then tried to book again in November directly with Hotel Du Glace for the current season, now that they have opened back up. However, as they said my groupon is expired, they will only accept the amount I paid( about $279) the catch however is the ONLY option is not cash value, maybe to buy gifts etc. but a 1 night stay which can ONLY Be booked at a M-Thurs rate of $398. The catch is it is only double occupancy, and if I go alone, it is still $398. SO there is NO way to use this groupon without spending even more for a deplorable customer service experience with both Groupon and Hotel Du Glace. I strongly caution against using either company."

"Groupon customer service did not honor their word. A merchant hair stylist didn't show for my appointment. I finally talked groupon into giving me my money back in groupon bucks of course. A month later since the bucks were not showing in the account I called. This lady said there was no record of the call and said she could not refund my money ( they are still holding it) . "

modified review This review was modified by Happygirl45 on November 10 2014 10:23:27 AM

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!