Stores > Groupon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10

always ready to help

"The number one thing I love about Groupon is that they are always ready to help and resolve any issues you have with businesses. So you feel that you are backed up by them!"

This review was modified by anna-leznik on June 29 2016 12:54:32 PM

Good with refunds

"If a merchant goes out of business and the groupon can no longer be used, Groupon has no issue in issuing a refund. I have had this happen on two occasions with no problems whatsoever. I like to use Groupon to try new places without breaking the bank to begin with. It is a nice option and I enjoy using their vouchers."

This review was modified by jenrob11 on June 29 2016 09:45:11 AM

2016-06-29

Full refund, very helpful staff

"Great friendly staff, they understood my concern about a purchase and refunded the total amount paid for the groupon on my account... no questions asked, in my opinion great customer service..."

This review was modified by marygoo on June 29 2016 04:57:00 AM

2016-06-27

Scamming through groupon

"I purchased a Groupon labelled "Unlimited membership to All Synergy fitness locations". When I tried to use it, I found out that the Groupon is not accepted at any of the locations. So I contacted Groupon and let them know of the situation. They refunded my money, but the Synergy Groupon is still available for purchase on their website. In my opinion until they take it down, Groupon is complicit in this dishonorable scam."

2016-06-26

Not pleased!

"Ordered a Groupon for a restaurant, went to use the Groupon but found out kids are not welcome at the restaurant. I requested a refund but Groupon is hiding behind a blanket generalized fine print statement that does NOT advised the no children policy. "

2016-06-25

ATS Euromaster

"Do not buy a groupon voucher for ATS Euro master, They make all sort of excuses."

This review was modified by Camp1306 on June 25 2016 02:14:39 PM

2016-06-25

Groupon always does right by me

"I've always appreciated the service Groupon provides, but in my experience, it's their customer service that really sets them apart. They're very easy to work with and very fast to respond. Just recently I had problems with a Groupon, and even though they didn't need to they refunded the purchase almost immediately. I like buying from companies I know care about their customers, and Groupon has always proven to me that they do."

This review was modified by aljosousa on June 25 2016 10:05:16 AM

2016-06-24

Poor Customer Support

"Completely ignored what I was asking that was because I was getting a minimum of four (4) Groupons a day. First many of the same things everyday and many of the same things on the multiple Groupons everyday. My compalint was to many emails daily and when I tried to go to one a week it was more like one this month and two next month.

Even this form is geared to a problem of a purchase which was what their responses were.

2016-06-23

"helped me with my issue (even tho it was my error) lol and they emailed me about my problem also followed up by email. very pleased with the customer service!"

2016-06-20

Excellent response

"I ordered a Groupon for FTD and went to make a purchase and found out that their delivery charge was $26.95 and did not order the product. I immediately went back to Groupon about 15 to 20 minutes after the purchase and requested a cancellation which they did right away - No questions asked. "

This review was modified by haglong on June 20 2016 08:14:48 AM

2016-06-19

Groupon is Right on!

"Bought a groupon for some food at a local restaurant yesterday. After the purchase I noticed I forgotten to enter the promo code that saved 20% on the overall deal. Groupon gladly refunded the money back within 10 minutes so I could repurchase the deal again. Always great customer service with these people. Thanks Groupon!"

This review was modified by randyrhoadsriff on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-15

Great Customer Service

"Had a problem with two accounts and it was solved in a blink of an eye. Had to return a pair of jeans because they did not fit and received my money back super fast. I also kept the jeans because Groupon did not want them back. I have bought tickets for events from Groupon and have never been disappointed. "

This review was modified by vkenanova on June 15 2016 07:46:39 AM

2016-06-13

Refund? Not likely

"I purchased a horseback ride with a stable that did not respond to my call to book the ride for over a week. I had to schedule with a different company. Groupon wouldn't refund my money but gave me "Groupon Bucks". This is not satisfactory since the merchant could not produce the ride. I'm not ever purchasing from them again as I did in the past. This was not due to my error and I believe Groupon should make it right."

This review was modified by unhappy123456 on June 13 2016 06:46:50 PM

2016-06-12

NOT ABLE TO CANCEL MY ORDER

"I bought a hand painting and I didn't realize that they charge me for 2 paintings instead of just one. When I called support to cancel the second one they said they could not cancel it anymore because I was past the 2 hr window for cancellation. How can I cancel when I only order for one and get charge for two instead and now they have no idea how to cancel the other one coz they don't have any contact information on the merchant. They said to wait for the 2 items to arrive and just to resend the other item. Ridiculous! It doesn't make sense! I hope they will give me a full refund! I don't see any reason why they can't cancel the second one instead of waiting and resenting the item that I don't need. "

This review was modified by Switlaurenz on June 12 2016 02:13:28 AM

2016-06-11

Excellent Service!

"I have purchased and used several Groupon deals. I had a problem when attempting to redeem one of them while on vacation. The business was closed for renovation. I emailed Groupon and received an apology and refund within 15 minutes. I will definitely continue to use them; a great way to explore new places and old favorites!"

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!