Stores > Groupon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10

Speedy recovery

"Groupon has always been helpful when ever a merchant has not lived up to its promise , they also offer the biggest and best variety of deals to choose from. Thanks groupon!"

"1. Most of the support people are from India. They have no understanding of barely anything that's going on so you won't get a resolution. 2. Everything I returned for any issues, was returned to me as a Groupon Credit. They force you to use the app again. 3. I tried to use it and everything I bought was automatically refunded back to them. So I was NEVER able to get or use my money. 4. I contacted them for 3-4 months straight they would not assist me over the phone saying a concern specialist is going to email you. We can't help you, you just gotta wait until they feel like emailing you and helping you. Well it's been 6 months and I have yet to get a resolution or my money back. 5. They end chats while you're still chatting with them. EXTREMELY RUDE. Not to mention the phone. They also don't detail or inform you of what the issue is, they just say wait until that department emails you like wtf? My money its just gonna sit there? Can I get a refund? They refused. WOW Groupon is officially a SCAM APP. Do not buy from there. Everything you get is cheaply made and or defective. Don't expect your money back either or any support from customer service. GROUPON HOPE YOU ARE READING YOU ARE ALL SCAMMERS. "

This review was modified by Yesirose on October 24 2016 06:36:44 AM

Groupon doesn't stand behind their merchants!

"I purchased a certificate for a massage through Groupon and after numerous attempts to schedule an appointment and with no response from the merchant, I contacted Groupon.

They too could not get a response from the company so I requested a refund. Groupon lied and said that I would have to obtain the refund from the merchant even though my Visa listed the payment to Groupon, Inc. If I could not even schedule an appointment, the chances of getting a refund from the merchant were slim to none. I confirmed with Visa that my payment was made to Groupon and I expect to have it refunded.

I have purchased several items from Groupon but because if their deceit, I'm done.

Caveat emptor!

This review was modified by Mymum on October 17 2016 01:54:25 PM

Good customer service!

"I received my 5 pair of leggings combo. I had a defect on one and one, and they refunded my full purchase in no time! I was pleasantly shocked!"

This review was modified by Elisha30 on October 14 2016 05:33:39 AM

Terrible customer service

"I had purchased a Groupon for Wyndham Hotel in Orlando and when I was supposed to use it I was unable to travel to Orlando due to having to evacuate from Hurricane Matthew. I tried multiple times to contact customer service about cancelling my reservation and getting a refund and no one was willing to help. One person told me I had to contact the hotel, which I did. Then the hotel person said I have to handle it with Groupon. It took almost an hour for me to actually get through to someone who told me they couldn't do anything about it. Every person I chatted with wasn't helpful in the least and I ended up losing $200. I understand the refund policies but the way I was treated, because of this situation which was unavoidable, was very unacceptable. I will most likely not be using Groupon in the future."

This review was modified by GRocker on October 13 2016 04:16:37 PM

I love the Groupon Website AND their awesome customer service

"I have been a Groupon customer for what seems like a long time for all the right reasons. My daughter is hooked on Groupon now also which has caused our first and hopefully last duplicate purchase.....she bought for herself at the same time I gifted the same purchase to her. Not what a business wants (1 groupon coupon per customer) so the Groupon Team came to my rescue and made everything right and I was able to turn my newly acquired Groupon credit into another gifting opportunity for my daughter. I have loved everything I have purchase through Groupon and will continue to treat their website as my 'go to' for unique and cost effective purchases. Excellent customer service - extremely fast response time and their main objective is to keep their Groupon customers happy and satisfied. They get and deserve a 5 star rating all the way."

This review was modified by 1rags2 on October 12 2016 07:40:24 PM

Great customer service!!

"I have had a few issues with purchases (my own doing) and customer service was prompt in responding and very willing to help make the situation better!!"

WOW on the Customer Service!!!

"My wife and I love shoping on Groupon. We were PLEASANTLY surprised at how quick and easy it was to cancel a voucher we had purchased since we were not going to be able to use it. I used the Live Chat function on my phone and the Customer Service representative was able to assist me without any issues. It was our first time canceling something from Groupon, but it's nice to know that they make the process simple and convenient. Very happy with their Service."

I love the customer service.

"I love the deals at Groupon and love the customer service even more. There's no doubt when I purchase a Groupon brcause I know if I'm not happy Groupon will make sure they will do what it takes to make you have. They look out for your best interest. Thank you so much. Keeps me coming back for more. "

This review was modified by bl1234 on October 12 2016 10:07:34 AM

"Fast friendly competent service."

Customer Service +++++

"I made a mistake and redeemed my gift and they got back to me within 1 hour and resolved everything. "

100% satisfaction

"I bought a few groupons, one business closed, another's customer service was deplorable and groupon was fast, efficient and reimbursed me so I was not out of pocket. This service makes me feel secure knowing they will stand behind their customer."

This review was modified by MARIATERESA on October 08 2016 06:40:39 PM

Great service!

"I purchase deals on Groupon and did mistakes and got a quick response on email and refund, mending loads of time. Satisfied I can say! "

This review was modified by TreesukonSatt on October 06 2016 09:10:40 PM

returned money, but no action taken against business

"Bought a massage on groupon. Showed up for appointment. A man in disheveled clothing greeted me in his "office" which was a house. He said he'd be making up the room for me. Uh, no thanks, won't be getting naked in a house with a weird unprofessional man who calls himself a massage therapist. Contacted groupon - they returned the money in "groupon dollars" which means they get to keep it anyway, but when I asked what they'll do to ensure this is a legit business and the man in his home-setting isn't a molesting criminal, they had no reply. Don't think groupon is "vetting" their businesses as they should to make sure they're only allowing actual real verified businesses to sell to the public, instead of any dirty harry who fancies giving a massage to unsuspecting clients."

This review was modified by pxg008 on October 05 2016 11:59:25 PM

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!