Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"There is no accountability for product. I ordered a set of 1000 TC sheets, received them and in less than a month, the corner seams literally shredded. I asked them for the information for the supplying company to allow them the opportunity to replace/refund the product and was actively REFUSED the information! They wouldn't even allow me the courtesy of contacting the vendor so they could know the product was defective.

Each email I received was a simple regurgitation of the '14 day return policy'. So, essentially, even though the product was defective (I'd be happy with a replacement) they refuse to do anything except shut me down.

TERRIBLE SERVICE.

modified review This review was modified by LDay1983 on October 23 2014 05:16:06 AM

"I will never order anything from Groupon goods again. After the stated delivery time of 12 days, the order is still awaiting fulfillment., I tried to cancel and was told it was too late to cancel the order. I finally called in again and spoke to someone who told me that the order had not been fulfilled and he could refund my money. I should see the refund in 10 days. Really? Very hard to get an answer from anyone there. Stay clear"

modified review This review was modified by cpayne124 on October 22 2014 11:20:18 AM

"Have made many purchases with Groupon. Have had some I am very satisfied with and some not. But, where I am especially dissatisfied with is Groupon Goods. I will never order from them again. They do not support their products and the description they use is very far off from what you can expect. They basically have a no return policy so you better be 100% sure you want it. The items they have can be found anywhere and are definitely not a great deal. So do yourself a favor and make those purchases somewhere else. I know I will from now on. Sad part is it will probably affect my service purchases as well. "

"Groupon are the worst company that I have ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. I purchased a voucher for dental braces over one month ago now. I was told by the dentist that my teeth were not suitable. I am still waiting for Groupon to refund my £795. I spent over one hour trying to sort this out with them on the phone yesterday; they wouldn't even put my call through to a manager and basically advised that there is nothing that they can do despite me advising that I was not hanging up the phone until my money was back in my account.
When I purchased the coupon, it said clearly on their advertisement that if not found suitable for the treatment that a refund would be issued straight away.
I have about 20 emails in my inbox from them fobbing me off and even the dentist couldn't get them to issue the refund.
I think that they should be closed down. They have wasted so much of my time now; i'm really annoyed.

modified review This review was modified by Angellady666 on October 18 2014 06:14:43 AM

"Groupon is one of those companies which take your money and then deliver 6 weeks or more later because they don't have it in stock at the time of sale. The customers finance their trading. of course, if you paid by PayPal, the time within which you can open a dispute has expired when you receive your goods. I didn't get what I ordered. When I complained to Groupon all I got was a hypocritical letter which actually drew my attention to the "small print" and thanked me for supporting Groupon. I tried again and got no answer. If you value your money don't do business with Groupon !"

"Stop, don't buy from Groupon. They are mislead customer with false advertisement. I bought "$11.99 for an Oral-B 12-Pack of Replacement Toothbrush Heads ($60 List Price)" from Groupon. The product is low-quality junk. It is not Oral-B, but some "compatible" variety. It is a China made, cheap stuff that only worth .99 cent. It is not what they said $60 now only $11.99.Do NOT recommend buying anything from them.""

modified review This review was modified by Luckywinn55 on August 07 2013 08:30:35 PM

"I bought "$11.99 for an Oral-B 12-Pack of Replacement Toothbrush Heads ($60 List Price)" from Groupon. The product is low-quality junk. It is not Oral-B, but some "compatible" variety. It breaks after 3 uses instead of holding up for 3 months as Oral-B would. Groupon misleads customers with false advertisement and sells inferior knock-offs. Shipping is super slow and return policy is practically non-existent. I highly do NOT recommend buying anything from them."

modified review This review was modified by rvdbos on August 05 2013 10:53:48 AM

"I would caution anyone from ever purchasing anything from Groupon goods. I have purchased the local coupon type deals in the past with no problem. This time however, I decided to purchase two laptops from Groupon goods. Upon ordering, I read that it may take up to two and a half weeks. Okay, not the fastest shipping but tolerable. Over three weeks later (Mon.) I received one laptop. I called customer service and was told that it was a problem with the manufacturer blah, blah, blah. She was completely apathetic and did not seem the least concerned with my issue. I got the "Yes, dear" of the customer service reps it seems. The customer service rep, Corey (female), assured me that the second laptop was en route and I should receive it Wed. (today) at the latest. Guess what? No laptop. I won't even go into the email correspondence with their company because it's as much of a joke as the conversation with the customer service via phone. Now I am out the money, the laptop, and time. The laptop has to be signed for and can't sit outside my residence. So, I have to be sure someone is at home to sign for the package if it were to ever arrive. Something tells me it's going to be a long wait. "

modified review This review was modified by StormyConsumer on July 31 2013 05:19:42 PM

"Fortunately, I have not purchased many Groupon coupons.....the reason? If I see a "deal" I might be interested in I always check reviews of the merchant/ establishment; unfortunately, they are usually, more often than not, very poorly rated. Thus neither Groupon nor the merchant/ establishment gets my business. Now I understand why Groupon is not the successful company it probably could be. Check reviews before you purchase a "deal" so you are not disappointed.
The questions below should deal with the merchant/establishment; it should!

"Do not buy anything from groupon goods! I have had very bad experiences with this website - the first one was when I ordered a pair of eyeglass frames. They had several models available and I picked one that I liked. The order went through and 2 weeks later, I get a shipment notification. Upon arrival one week later, I noticed that they were not the frames I ordered - so I printed out the return label and shipped it back. The second time I ordered a fan from this site. Two weeks later, I checked "My groupons" and found that the order was not even listed there. I called their customer service and they informed me that my order has been cancelled because the fan went out of stock! I didn't even receive any email informing me that it was cancelled. So, in conclusion, do not order from groupon goods - at least you can be sure you will get what you need elsewhere! "

modified review This review was modified by Asrik on July 11 2013 09:40:36 AM

"The customer service at Groupon--and, it seems, their security--is terrible. I received three notices from them that a charge for $294 in perfume had been rejected by my credit card--three different credit cards. I did not place those orders; in fact, I have not used the Groupon service in over a year. In the past, I had used those three cards on their site. The orders that someone placed fraudulently were turned down because, fortunately for me, those credit cards are no longer valid. When I called Groupon, the first representative wanted to talk about how my home computer must have been hacked. Knowing that someone who hacked my home computer would have had access to my current valid cards and would not have used the expired cards stored on my Groupon account, I told her that that did not seem to be the most likely explanation. The representative kept insisting and was very snarky about how she could send me information about increasing the security on my computer at home, so I asked to speak to her supervisor. He wanted to talk about how someone else in my house must have logged onto my account (or found it open on my computer). I told him that I live with my husband and pets, none of whom use my computer or would have ordered five sets of perfume, and that I have not been on my account for more than a year so it could not have been open on my computer in any case. In spite of that, he told me two more times that someone must have used my computer to try to place the orders using the cards on file, and he would not talk about the possibility that someone had accessed my account from their end. Finally, I just asked to have all of my information deleted from their system. A quick search of the internet revealed many instances of the same thing happening to other people and the same bad customer service in response. Please be warned . . ."

modified review This review was modified by CarefulInternetShopper on July 11 2013 08:27:19 AM

"Here is my public service beware for the day. DO NOT PURCHASE GROUPONS. If you are someone that would want Groupon to honor their return policies because the company providing the service was not honoring the groupon offer, you don't want to buy a groupon. Groupon has lost 75% of its value since it went public in 2011. They just suffered another 25% decrease in value in February and apparently they plan on getting the money back by offering "groupon bucks" instead of refunds when merchants don't honor their groupons thereby rendering them useless or if you request a refund within 7 days of purchase of the groupon. There is no mention of groupon bucks instead of actual refunds on their return policy... this is something you find out the hard way. Then you have to take it to the credit card company and fight that way. I promised Groupon I would let all my friends know about their new policy, so they would be prepared. Because when I state I will do something, I really do it. Unlike Groupon."

modified review This review was modified by Haleonearth on July 05 2013 08:10:56 AM

"STAY AWAY FROM GROUPON GOODS!

I bought an Akribos watch from Groupon for $55 that Groupon claimed was a $445 watch. When it arrived, it had a big red X on the back. I contacted Groupon to ask if this meant it was a reject, and they basically stonewalled me.

Now, approx 7 weeks post-purchase, the finish has worn off the inside of the watch. One MIGHT expect that on a $55 watch, but on a "$445 watch"? Not so much. When I contacted Groupon, they offered me a refund, but refused to even acknowledge that their supplier (and Groupon) sold a piece of junk to me, saying rather that they "We stand by all of the businesses we feature and the deals we offer"

"The quality of material products is poor , but their deals on wellness , restaurants and other stuff are quite good.Reasonable, budgeted and satisfactory .
Their after sales and customer services are great .

modified review This review was modified by Knowitwell on June 03 2013 03:20:05 AM

"Ordered a queen sized bedding set (comforter, pillow shams, bed skirt) from Groupon and paid $70. They sent a completely mismatched set with a king skirt, double-bed shams, & queen comforter. When I asked that they send a correctly sized skirt, they refused and offered me $12 if I would just keep the mismatched set! Clearly their vender just threw together some leftover items in the hope some sucker would keep them. Shame on Groupon! I'll never use them again."

modified review This review was modified by reviews-com on June 01 2013 12:00:15 PM

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!