Stores > Groupon

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10

2016-05-02

Excellent Customer Service

"First and foremost I have shopped with Groupon multiple times. I have loved every experience and always check their site first when looking and price comparison shopping. I have found them to have excellent prices on items. I also love to just browse sales when I'm in the mood to shop but not for anything in particular. Their selection of local activities is by far the way to go if you need an idea for fun things to do with your kids, a discount on dinner one night, or even your hair or nails done. Groupon literally has EVERYTHING! Recently I had my only bad purchase, and unfortunately it was when I was on my honeymoon in NYC. I purchased a sightseeing groupon with a local vendor and when my new husband and I arrived, it was basically a scam (in my opinion) and the company wanted more money from us. As soon as I got home from our trip, I contacted Groupon with my complaint and concern. I received a reply within minutes and a full refund in my account. They also are forwarding my concerns on so it can be addressed, and hopefully will not sell from this company anymore. I could not be happier with the way Groupon handled the situation. I was already pretty loyal to them, but they completely gained even more respect from me now. I highly recommend checking out their deals yourself!"

This review was modified by Lovinglynn32 on May 02 2016 07:32:34 AM

Fantastic customer support

"Had problems printing my groupon (user error), but their customer support came to the rescue. Thanks, Groupon! "

This review was modified by ICchris on May 01 2016 09:32:48 PM

Speedy resolution

"I have been a member of Groupon for several years and have had few problems. But when there has been issues a couple times with vendors, Groupon has been quick to respond and resolve the problem. Thank you Groupon for your great service!"

This review was modified by RoseVine on May 01 2016 07:12:29 PM

superb customer service

"Groupon is the bomb! Easy, swift transactions. Excellent customer service and quick response to any concerns. I have been a groupon customer since the beginning and continue to rate them at an excellent rating!"

Amazing Customer Service

"I purchased two Groupons for treatments at a local medical spa. After consultation I was not a candidate for one of the treatments. I emailed Groupon customer service, not expecting much since I was past the 3-day return window. I received an answer back within an hour and they were able to refund me. Amazingly quick, considerate and efficient service. Go to Groupon first before you buy anything! Great deals, a chance to see how others rate vendors and/or products and reliable customer service."

2016-04-29

What Customer Service should be.

"We bought tickets to the Amy Schumer concert that was Thursday April 28th. There was a problem trying to print it the last couple days and they assured me it would be fixed before the show. I contacted Groupon customer Service and was assured they would have it fixed before the show. 3 different people from Groupon contacted me during the day to let me know they were working on the issue as we spoke. Sure enough about 3 o'clock I got an email from them with the tickets in a PDF format that enabled me to print them. I also checked the site and it was fixed on the site as well. I thought that was great customer service to take the time to send them to me as we had a group of ladies wanting to go out to eat before the show and they were a little anxious. I have probably bought 30 to 35 different things from Groupon and everyone was a great and smooth purchase. I had a problem with one a couple years ago and they fixed it right on the spot. Not many online companies put much into customer service and it is so refreshing to see first hand their commitment to their customers. Great Job Groupon. "

This review was modified by Frankthebookguy on April 29 2016 06:03:37 AM

Piece Of Mind

"I've used Groupon for years and never had a problem wit any of the vendors. This time I had a bad experience with one of them who was simply unresponsive and kept canceling appointments. The last of which they would transfer for at least 3 weeks away. I contacted Groupon and explained my problem. In less than 30 minutes they had cancelled the order and issued me a credit. I would rather have seen a refund to my credit card, but the speed and ease with which the released me from a bad experience gave me a piece of mind that is worth the credit. And I know I will use it sooner than I think. Thanks Groupon!!"

This review was modified by GKNY on April 29 2016 05:49:29 AM

2016-04-28

Crisis averted! Amazing customer service.

"Well, maybe not a crisis but an inconvenience for sure. I purchased a Groupon for a local rooftop bar. It was PACKED the 1st time we tried to go so decided we'd go on a mid-week night. Before heading over I called to see if they had peak hours in order to avoid the madness. Only then do I find out that they are closed Sunday - Wednesday!! It didn't say anything about this on the Groupon or their website. I contacted Groupon and although they couldn't extend the "use by" date they took care of it instantly with a reimbursement. My other Groupon purchases have been great and I'll definitely keep using and recommending them. Especially now that I've experienced their awesome customer service!"

This review was modified by NickyP713 on April 29 2016 06:00:57 AM

2016-04-25

Bras

"I ordered 3 orders of bras through Groupon. They all came fast shipping. They ran small however they sent the new size right away and also didn't want the others back. So it was pretty good to deal with them. "

This review was modified by itsmelin on April 25 2016 11:06:20 PM

2016-04-23

Blatant SCAMMERS

"Bought a deal for frozen yogurt. Went the next day, the business is closed. Right place, right location, etc, etc. Bldg is gutted, phn disc, website defunct. I tell Groupon. They refund me "because I'm within the 3-day grace window" and do nothing else. Um, no. You refund me because the business is a lie and you take the deal down. A WEEK later the deal is still up. I submitted the evidence to google and yelp. Both took less than 24hrs to verify my "claims" and post the business is closed. But a week later Groupon still has the deal live. I've written them three times. They won't take it down. Now that is STEALING. That is CRIMINAL. I will never bu from them again."

This review was modified by AisaDawn on April 23 2016 09:40:47 PM

2016-04-20

horrible!!

"I have used groupon for a while and never had any issues but I was just recently charged twice, a large amount I might add, and they said they cant refund me and that what I bought id have to give away as gifts! What kind of service is that!!!! I didn't authorize a second transaction so legally they cant do that!!! I will never use them again and neither will my friends and family!!!!"

2016-02-28

Total crap

"I ordered a dinner package in November. Tried to call and make reservations only to find that the restaurant didn't even have a working telephone number. I called Groupon customer support and was told that they would have an answer in 24-48 hours. TEN days later I had not heard anything so I contacted Groupon again only to be asked if it would be ok if they contacted the restaurant on my behalf! What the hell were they doing for the previous 10 days??? After 3 phone calls and 8 emails I gave up and asked for my refund only to be told that they would offer me "Groupon Bucks". I about lost my mind! I told them that I wAs not interested in doing business with them ever again. So just to put the cherry on the top they tell me it will be 10 days before they can credit my card. Don't even think about doing business with these clowns. Now I see that there are tons of unhappy customers. "

2016-02-27

DON'T use Groupon! DON'T give them your Credit Card!

"Got a giftcard and went to checkout and they demand a credit card even though all of the purchase will be covered by the gift card. They want it anyway.

I called them and the service says up to a 50 minute wait! They obviously want to remove people from complaining. After awhile, they did nothing about it and force other information. They say it's to validate the purchase but that information doesn't help them! They just want to track you and keep your information.

I've seen other websites where people couldn't remove their card once it's there! They keep your information without telling you and don't let you remove it without calling them!

DON'T give your information to this website!!

This review was modified by Goodandbadreviews on February 27 2016 03:09:30 PM

2016-02-26

Franco Vanucci Men's Slip-on Dress Shoes SMELL like chemicals

"Purchased on Groupon and when opened box had very strong smell of chemicals.
Liked the shoes so I hoped it would go away but missed the 14 day return and just threw them away without ever wearing because you could smell in any room they were located.

Not sure what the man mad material was but would never buy another thing from Franco Vanucci.
Noticed now other shoes from this manufacture are listed non-returnable.

This review was modified by FrancoVanucciSucks on February 26 2016 10:27:16 AM

2016-02-08

A complete sham

"Participated in the Samsung S4 phone deal after reading EVERYTHING they had saying it was fully compatible with AT&T, yet we find out, it's not. Now they're saying it's been more than 14 days and we're on our own. The customer service flatly will not give the phone number or any contact info to anyone in corporate. They tell me "we ARE corporate". Clearly a lie, after a 50 minute wait for a return call too. They won't even tell me who was the vendor was. "We don't know" was another lie. I've emailed them as per their "policy" and still no response. I'm contacting my card company and explaining it was fraud and demand they get my money back. My last purchase with them ......."

This review was modified by bentl111 on February 08 2016 05:43:22 PM

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!