• Groupon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.98/10 0.98/10

"As Advertised I bought a Groupon
Personalised Father's Day Beer Club Gift Subscription With Eight Craft Beers, Book & Card for £7
+ 2.99 PP

I went on line registared the Groupon and paid the PP

What I got told:-

Hi Keith,

I think there's been some confusion over this deal. The deal was for a 1 month gift subscription, we send these out to the recipients to redeem themselves. It's only then we sent the boxes of beer out once they've activated the code on our website. There's nothing more to pay when they do redeem as it's already been paid for.

If this isn't with you by Tuesday please get in touch and we'll send a replacement out.

Best Regards,

Robbie
Customer Service Superstar,

"Groupon charged me twice on an order. I sent them pdfs of the duplicate charges showing up on my credit card bill. They don't see anything wrong with it. What sort of brain dead, idiotic logic is that? Screw you Groupon. Email customer service is abysmal and replies get handled by different CSRs so they are clueless about the issue. "

"Stole a ton of my money. This scam of a company sold me several Groupons. The companies that offered these deals then went out of business or refused to honor them. After contacting Groupon they refused to honor the amount paid and only gave me a number to a recorded line about a class action lawsuit. Groupon will steal your money and act like it was your fault. Avoid at all costs!!! This is not a real company it is a front. There is a reason you can no longer call this place. "

This review was modified by MadLady_Groupon on June 10 2015 12:01:51 PM

"NEVER EVER TRUST GROUPON!!!
Ordered an automatic mahjong table a month ago and according to the listing its says delivery within 7 days. We called once after 9 days and they said the merchant is uncontactable (???) What? And they just throw me the merchant's email and ask me to contact them? 3rd week I called again they said item already with courier, told me to wait another week. Approximately a month later i called n they told me the item still with merchant and something went wrong during processing. Is this cheating? Now they are asking me to wait til the END OF THIS MONTH. Great, 2 months for a $700 product, great Groupon. NEVER buying from them again.

This review was modified by Ferlynn on June 08 2015 02:29:26 AM

"Groupon has been a great experience for us. Will recommend others to use it to get a great deal!"

This review was modified by sadsadasdsadasdadsdsa111 on June 07 2015 03:41:23 AM

"My family and I were prepping for a trip to the Dells in Wisconsin. And I looked up tickets for the Army Ducks. At first glance when shopping Groupon I thought, "Wow, what a deal!" Four tickets normally cost $120, but my price was only $75. So I bought them. Later, I clicked on the hyper-link that took me to the vendor that sells these tickets year round for these boat tours, and they were cheaper than Groupon! I was irritated when I saw this. Groupon...not only did they inflate the prices to make the mark down look huge, the final mark down wasn't the best deal after all. I contacted customer service about this, they acknowledged the fact that I was correct, offered a refund. I asked if they could just price match it to make it simple. They said no. Lesson learned, don't be a sucker, it always pays to shop around. "

This review was modified by bethg78 on June 06 2015 11:16:13 AM

"I ordered am item for mothers day which still has not arrived. I finally received a tracking number with an estimated delivery date of 5-29-15 which is well beyond the 12 days listed in their "fine print" as they put it. I emailed customer support 2 times and received the same canned answer and not an answer to one of my question. I used their online chat customer support and still received a caned answer I had to get tough with the person and call them out as to not reading my question and still received a better yet vague answer about my order. I will never use them again unless I order a gift certificate they can email to me."

This review was modified by nsmjc on May 26 2015 08:02:16 AM

"some sellers on Groupon are untrustworthy, i order a product a month ago today and i had them emailing me saying it would be here in a week.. i had this email every other week and them saying they did not know where my product even was. I'm rather digusted of this service as this is the second times its happend"

"Ordered a Campbell white bag on April 4, 2015 and fine print said that most orders will be delivered within 12 business days but received on April 29, 2015 and that they sent wrong color. Return label is provided but refund will take 2-3 weeks
After they receive the item. Ordered the bag to give as a present on May 5, 2015 but everything is messed up.

This review was modified by mbaek81988 on April 29 2015 01:37:43 PM

"I reserved a hotel room through Groupon. Received an email after 12pm today saying the room was overbooked! I'm supposed to go to this hotel on Wednesday and I have no room! Called 800 number and the rep was not apologetic and I was not compensated for this inconvenience! "Good deals" are not worth bad customer service! Smh"

This review was modified by elbecool on March 30 2015 12:04:20 PM

"Do not purchase undergarments from Groupon. First off, it took exactly 11 days to receive my delivery from the state that's right next door to my home state. Then, after receiving the package I noticed all of the garments were different sizes. I called to exchanged and was told no..therefore I'm stuck with six undergarments all different sizes."

"Please dont purchase anything from dis shopping web site ..... my order was 2 time cancelled n now 3rd time its uncertain to get...."

"I ordered a tank top which did not arrive. I also ordered an iphone and still did not arrive. My sister-in-law received and returned the next day the iphone she purchased thru Groupon, and it looked like it was bought from a swap meat. First time buying from Groupon and never again!!!!
They cannot even track the packages. Even they are clueless of the whereabouts of the products they're selling.
Purchasing from Groupon is gazillion times worst than
purchasing stuff from Craigslist.
Will definitely share this to all my relatives and friends. Make sure to never purchase anything from Groupon.

This review was modified by fmgrejdus on March 22 2015 03:46:13 PM

"First time ordering something from Groupon......NEVER will I do it again! I checked the pricing for a wireless camera and it was about the same as Amazon. I ordered the camera on 2/11 through Groupon. It took till 2/27 before I got a tracking number and the item still won't be delivered until 3/4/15. Amazon said they would have it delivered by 2/13! Do yourself a favor, check to see if the same item in on Amazon, if it is, buy from them!"

"Lost too much money with them. Groupon does not allow refunds on vouchers to places you decide you hate afterall or cannot visit. "

This review was modified by olechka111 on February 27 2015 06:19:12 AM

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!