Stores > Groupon

Customer service: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-04-25

Bras

"I ordered 3 orders of bras through Groupon. They all came fast shipping. They ran small however they sent the new size right away and also didn't want the others back. So it was pretty good to deal with them. "

This review was modified by itsmelin on April 25 2016 11:06:20 PM

2016-04-23

Blatant SCAMMERS

"Bought a deal for frozen yogurt. Went the next day, the business is closed. Right place, right location, etc, etc. Bldg is gutted, phn disc, website defunct. I tell Groupon. They refund me "because I'm within the 3-day grace window" and do nothing else. Um, no. You refund me because the business is a lie and you take the deal down. A WEEK later the deal is still up. I submitted the evidence to google and yelp. Both took less than 24hrs to verify my "claims" and post the business is closed. But a week later Groupon still has the deal live. I've written them three times. They won't take it down. Now that is STEALING. That is CRIMINAL. I will never bu from them again."

This review was modified by AisaDawn on April 23 2016 09:40:47 PM

2016-04-20

horrible!!

"I have used groupon for a while and never had any issues but I was just recently charged twice, a large amount I might add, and they said they cant refund me and that what I bought id have to give away as gifts! What kind of service is that!!!! I didn't authorize a second transaction so legally they cant do that!!! I will never use them again and neither will my friends and family!!!!"

2016-02-28

Total crap

"I ordered a dinner package in November. Tried to call and make reservations only to find that the restaurant didn't even have a working telephone number. I called Groupon customer support and was told that they would have an answer in 24-48 hours. TEN days later I had not heard anything so I contacted Groupon again only to be asked if it would be ok if they contacted the restaurant on my behalf! What the hell were they doing for the previous 10 days??? After 3 phone calls and 8 emails I gave up and asked for my refund only to be told that they would offer me "Groupon Bucks". I about lost my mind! I told them that I wAs not interested in doing business with them ever again. So just to put the cherry on the top they tell me it will be 10 days before they can credit my card. Don't even think about doing business with these clowns. Now I see that there are tons of unhappy customers. "

2016-02-27

DON'T use Groupon! DON'T give them your Credit Card!

"Got a giftcard and went to checkout and they demand a credit card even though all of the purchase will be covered by the gift card. They want it anyway.

I called them and the service says up to a 50 minute wait! They obviously want to remove people from complaining. After awhile, they did nothing about it and force other information. They say it's to validate the purchase but that information doesn't help them! They just want to track you and keep your information.

I've seen other websites where people couldn't remove their card once it's there! They keep your information without telling you and don't let you remove it without calling them!

DON'T give your information to this website!!

This review was modified by Goodandbadreviews on February 27 2016 03:09:30 PM

2016-02-26

Franco Vanucci Men's Slip-on Dress Shoes SMELL like chemicals

"Purchased on Groupon and when opened box had very strong smell of chemicals.
Liked the shoes so I hoped it would go away but missed the 14 day return and just threw them away without ever wearing because you could smell in any room they were located.

Not sure what the man mad material was but would never buy another thing from Franco Vanucci.
Noticed now other shoes from this manufacture are listed non-returnable.

This review was modified by FrancoVanucciSucks on February 26 2016 10:27:16 AM

2016-02-08

A complete sham

"Participated in the Samsung S4 phone deal after reading EVERYTHING they had saying it was fully compatible with AT&T, yet we find out, it's not. Now they're saying it's been more than 14 days and we're on our own. The customer service flatly will not give the phone number or any contact info to anyone in corporate. They tell me "we ARE corporate". Clearly a lie, after a 50 minute wait for a return call too. They won't even tell me who was the vendor was. "We don't know" was another lie. I've emailed them as per their "policy" and still no response. I'm contacting my card company and explaining it was fraud and demand they get my money back. My last purchase with them ......."

This review was modified by bentl111 on February 08 2016 05:43:22 PM

2016-02-08

BEWARE, "taxes & fees" NOT included = Screwed Over

"I attempted to use a "Groupon" at the Canon City, Colorado Jiffy Lube . I used it for a premium synthetic oil change here, and after all of the "taxes & fees" were added on during the conclusion of this purchase, I ended up paying MORE for the purchase, than if I had not used anything. I then contacted Groupon, and was informed that "Groupon does not include taxes & fees." In other words, sellers can (and did) charge ridiculous fees so you end up paying more than the purchase than if you did not use anything. RIPOFF Company if I've ever seen one."

This review was modified by Flutterbypi on February 08 2016 03:46:16 PM

2016-02-04

Customer Service is the absolute wors

"I have had the displeasure of dealing with this incompetent group of people too often. I try and write my questions in the simplest of terms and I consistently get answers that have nothing do to with my question. Phone is no better. They do not even know terms of their own deals. I had had to spend over an hour on the phone talking to 5 different people to get things resolved, starting over each time. Completely unbelievable."

This review was modified by cptelbow on February 05 2016 03:43:39 AM

Limited Customer Service

"My package didn't arrive within 4-7 business days. I contacted Groupon via chat and they did very little other than to wait 48 hours, even though the tracking information did not indicate that they would be here within 48 hours. I just want to know why my package is late and when exactly it will be arriving. "

This review was modified by mcm30 on February 04 2016 02:18:36 PM

2016-02-04

Too bad you can't give 0 stars...

"Bought my first item from them. A SQL class for $19.95. It was a red herring. It didn't exist. After a month of trying to get my money back I gave up trying. And now I can't get their emails to stop pouring in no matter how many times I "unsubscribe". Do yourself a favor. Run as fast as you can from this gyp shop."

2016-01-27

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

"Groupon has the worst customer service. Different reps handle the same issue and all of them ask the same question trying to resolve the issue, to no avail. The shipping is extremely poor and sometimes no update at all. Their cancellation policy doesn't help much as you are only allowed to cancel within 24 hours. Within the 24 hours you won't even see any update on your item whether they are processed or shipped. I tried to cancel an order once the next day when I didn't see any updates whether it was processed or ready for shipment but they refused because it was beyond 24 hours. They want your money and they don't care whether you are satisfied or not.

I have been a good customer never complained about the slow shipment except one-time when my order was lost. It took a lot of convincing before customer service decided to refund. I never had a problem with lost shipment before yet they are not willing to give a refund when problem arise. One time I had ordered a purse which was on promotion and I received an email confirmation for the purchase yet when I tried to check on the status of the shipment, it's as if I didn't place an order. I called customer service to inquire what happened and I was told that it was too late when I placed my order as the promotion already ended. Why then I received a confirmation email? I did not make a big fuzz as I wasn't deducted any money for the item.

After repeated dissatisfaction with how Customer service handle different issues, I will NOT buy from them again. Their items don't always look the same as they advertised. I've only purchased a few where I was truly satisfied. The rest look like counterfeit.

This review was modified by Phoenix_123 on January 27 2016 07:31:52 PM

2016-01-20

SERIOUSLY?!----- SPOKE WITH SUPERVISOR WENT OVER AND BEYOND TO CORRECT

"Groupon is offering a promotional 10% discount for their "Getaway" travel option I was unsure how to add the discount to the cart, I called customer service who assured I could alter the reservation after submission. Obviously that was a lie, they informed me the coupon would not work for a hotel (insert sarcastic emoji here). I was also told (not to mention clearly dictated on all groupon literature) that Groupon bucks would be applied automatically in the cart. Obviously that did not work so now I have to dispute the charge with my bank because groupon will not refund me, and i am stuck with 100.00 groupon cash that i NEVER EVER want to use.
I spoke with a supervisor who fixed the entire issue.

This review was modified by mARCELLA123456 on January 20 2016 10:56:38 AM

2015-12-29

"Purchased "$18 for 90 min Diamond Peel Skin Renewal Treatment for Back / Arms / Legs at Our Solution in Clementi (Worth $150)"

Booked my appointment with Our Solution and was asked to try out their signature treatment which was at additional cost. I urge you not to purchased any beauty treatments under Groupon.

My voucher has been scanned by one of the staff from Our Solution when I did not used it on my visit and I was not aware about it. After my treatment, my skin has rashes and the reddness took 5 days to subside and I am very disappointment with them. Thus, I email Groupon for a refund and they said the voucher has been redeemed even though I have a receipt for proof. The issue has been dragging for weeks and these inconveniences caused has utterly shattered my trust in the vendor and also to Groupon without any closure.

The first email replied by Groupon was to request me to provide a doctor certification on the redness and soreness caused by the vendor is both hilarious and ridiculous when the treatment has took place weeks ago. How was it possible to produce as such?

Secondly, after all that has happened – both physically and mentally – is there no other ways to resolve this? Is Groupon trying to tell me that their customers will not get any grievances seeked after they have encountered bad/poor services from their business vendor and thus in turn lose trust in Groupon?

The customer service was terrible and same goes to the business vendor(Our Solution at Clementi) for the dishonest act.

2015-12-26

"I ordered something on Dec 8, 2015, emailed customers service several times and they kept replying asking for different things to be provided, I kept answering all their questions and sending the requested info, just to turn around and have them ask me for the same info again!! There are too many customer service reps with their hand in the pot and nothing getting resolved. I ended up calling in which I hate doing because I can't understand half of them. To make a long story short the convo was a nightmare the rep couldn't comprehend what was being said I has to explain over and over and spell things literally. Spent 45 min on the phone jus t for the phone call to get dropped while I was on hold HOW CONVENIENT!!! Of course they had asked me for my phone number and email address, but do you think anyone got back to me?? I waited a day to monitor my account and see if anything has been done they had put on a $10 groupon credit which is the discount off I originally was supposed to have on Dec 8, 2015 BUT I STILL wasn't able to make my purchase. I has 4 credit cards on file and each time I tried to purchase same thing and error occurred and could not process order. I ended up calling back in and speaking with someone who couldn't understand English or even comprehend me spelling things for him. SO F****ING annoying!!! Anyway he could not figure out why things weren't working and says he tried on his end as well and it must have been my card and I said there is no way in hell 4 cards aren't working and told him I'm not getting a message that says it was declined I'm getting an error message which means it's something on their end and he said he had to send me to the retention dept and that someone would get back to me within 72 hours. I told everyone this was a xmas gift and needed to be resolved before xmas. Well guess what it is now the day after Xmas and I have not heard from them other than 2 separate emails asking me to review my experience with their customer service. ARE THEY SERIOUS??!!! I'm so F****ING PISSED!!! They need to either retrain their customer service reps on how to actually handle a problem or give the jobs to actual US CITIZENS!! At least US CITIZEN can understand you, your problem and will help or get the help needed to resolve the issue!! I'm literally disgusted with Groupon and their effortless attempts at resolving what should have been a simple task."

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!