Stores > Groupon

Customer service: Rating 4.05/10 4.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10

2016-05-25

In The Dog House

"I bought a Groupon for a Dog Boarding Hotel for $120.00. I did not read it completely and when I went to use it I saw it was for "new clients only". I had used the facility many times. I e-mailed Customer Support with my story and they generously credited my account for the full amount.

I could not be more satisfied with the help I received.

Thanks again.

Louise

P.S. I will continue to shop on Groupon and tell my friends about your outstanding service.

2016-05-24

No refund but groupon bucks instead

"I bought a groupon and after struggling to make an appt with the venue I decided I wanted a refund. Since it gad been a few weeks, groupon refunded me but it wasn't really a refund, it was just a crest to my groupon account. So I guess that will work for now. Still very prompt and I am likely To buy something from groupon in the future anyway so this works but I would rather have had my money back. "

This review was modified by Megmichele20 on May 24 2016 09:54:33 AM

2016-05-21

Great Customer Service

"I contacted Groupon after a few weeks had went by and one of the items that I ordered had a "preparing for shipping message". They contacted me back within 24 hours and I received a full refund with no problem. I was a bit skeptical because of all the negative reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised about the quick response I received from them and then my refund just a few days later. I will certainly shop with them again."

This review was modified by Tamwa on May 21 2016 06:27:28 AM

2016-05-18

Embarassing

"No discount is worth the embarrassment of telling your date that your seats aren't together at a concert even though you followed the fine print but the minimum wage bone head they call customer service says sorry but I can't help you. "

This review was modified by Rsthree on May 18 2016 09:27:18 PM

2016-05-15

Groupon to the rescue!

"At least that's how I feel whenever I've needed help with a Groupon. It's one thing to sell goods - it's another thing (and sometimes even MORE IMPORTANT than the product) to provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! That's what keeps me going back to use any company. I have had a few occasions where I needed help around a Groupon I ordered and Groupon always responded in a timely matter and helped me resolve my issues every time! It's a pleasure to be a customer!"

This review was modified by N.Paul on May 15 2016 09:08:52 AM

2016-05-14

Dim witted and unresponsive

"After torrids of emails with customer service I was not able to get a $83 refund for their mistake. The emails were not fully read and answers given that clearly did not understand the issue. When companies only provide email support they need to train their people to carefully read the customer concerns and be certain to address the specific concerns. "

2016-05-09

Really really bad!

"“Rubbish customer service” - I ordered a matching kitchen set and they sent items in different colours. After 6 weeks they are still unable to tell me when I get my money refunded or when they can collect them! They don't want to send me what I've ordered and it's cost me over £100!
I would not recommend them at all.

2016-05-06

No response - losing longtime customer

"Bought something through groupon and a few days later it still hasn't shipped (which is fine). But, I now notice the price has gone down $4 for the exact same item, keep in mind that my order still hasn't shipped. I emailed customer service to refund me the price difference and they say there's nothing they can do. I work in e-commerce and that is NOT the answer I would give a customer that has bought multiple times. I wouldn't be asking for a refund if it had shipped or arrived yet, but their excuse was that the new price was based off different stock. Well if my order hadn't shipped yet then that is a garbage response. The reason they even lowered the price further is they have too much of the same original stock left and they want to get rid of it. I emailed them back and am still yet to hear a response. Extremely poor service, they clearly don't give a crap."

This review was modified by Dyla878787 on May 06 2016 11:47:20 PM

2016-05-06

Refund was quick!

"I accidentally bought the wrong groupon and they refunded me instantly! Loved the quick service "

This review was modified by Annesola on May 06 2016 04:37:41 AM

2016-05-02

Excellent Customer Service

"First and foremost I have shopped with Groupon multiple times. I have loved every experience and always check their site first when looking and price comparison shopping. I have found them to have excellent prices on items. I also love to just browse sales when I'm in the mood to shop but not for anything in particular. Their selection of local activities is by far the way to go if you need an idea for fun things to do with your kids, a discount on dinner one night, or even your hair or nails done. Groupon literally has EVERYTHING! Recently I had my only bad purchase, and unfortunately it was when I was on my honeymoon in NYC. I purchased a sightseeing groupon with a local vendor and when my new husband and I arrived, it was basically a scam (in my opinion) and the company wanted more money from us. As soon as I got home from our trip, I contacted Groupon with my complaint and concern. I received a reply within minutes and a full refund in my account. They also are forwarding my concerns on so it can be addressed, and hopefully will not sell from this company anymore. I could not be happier with the way Groupon handled the situation. I was already pretty loyal to them, but they completely gained even more respect from me now. I highly recommend checking out their deals yourself!"

This review was modified by Lovinglynn32 on May 02 2016 07:32:34 AM

Fantastic customer support

"Had problems printing my groupon (user error), but their customer support came to the rescue. Thanks, Groupon! "

This review was modified by ICchris on May 01 2016 09:32:48 PM

Speedy resolution

"I have been a member of Groupon for several years and have had few problems. But when there has been issues a couple times with vendors, Groupon has been quick to respond and resolve the problem. Thank you Groupon for your great service!"

This review was modified by RoseVine on May 01 2016 07:12:29 PM

superb customer service

"Groupon is the bomb! Easy, swift transactions. Excellent customer service and quick response to any concerns. I have been a groupon customer since the beginning and continue to rate them at an excellent rating!"

2016-04-29

Amazing Customer Service

"I purchased two Groupons for treatments at a local medical spa. After consultation I was not a candidate for one of the treatments. I emailed Groupon customer service, not expecting much since I was past the 3-day return window. I received an answer back within an hour and they were able to refund me. Amazingly quick, considerate and efficient service. Go to Groupon first before you buy anything! Great deals, a chance to see how others rate vendors and/or products and reliable customer service."

2016-04-29

What Customer Service should be.

"We bought tickets to the Amy Schumer concert that was Thursday April 28th. There was a problem trying to print it the last couple days and they assured me it would be fixed before the show. I contacted Groupon customer Service and was assured they would have it fixed before the show. 3 different people from Groupon contacted me during the day to let me know they were working on the issue as we spoke. Sure enough about 3 o'clock I got an email from them with the tickets in a PDF format that enabled me to print them. I also checked the site and it was fixed on the site as well. I thought that was great customer service to take the time to send them to me as we had a group of ladies wanting to go out to eat before the show and they were a little anxious. I have probably bought 30 to 35 different things from Groupon and everyone was a great and smooth purchase. I had a problem with one a couple years ago and they fixed it right on the spot. Not many online companies put much into customer service and it is so refreshing to see first hand their commitment to their customers. Great Job Groupon. "

This review was modified by Frankthebookguy on April 29 2016 06:03:37 AM

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!