Stores > Groupon

Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

2016-09-28

Great Customer Service

"Groupon Support was quick to respond and resolve the questions I had with my first ever groupon purchase and I got a really great deal on some tourist attractions on my vacation in CO! Thank you Groupon for your amazing service I will definitely be using Groupon again :) "

This review was modified by masimbagirl on September 28 2016 07:43:58 AM

2016-09-27

Groupon Rocks!

"Vacationing in Florida. Bought a spa Groupon for when we were there. Both of us ended getting food poisoning and could go. I explained to Groupon that since we didn't live in the area it would be unlikely we would be able to use them before they expired. They refunded the entire amount in Groupon Bucks so I didn't completely lose out. I am sureI will put those bucks to good use. Thank you, thank you Groupon for accommodating me. "

2016-09-24

Refund in a flash

"Was able to get a refund for a phone repair i purchased, but the phone was not repairable. Emailed Groupon and they were fast and friendly "

confused on issues

"Purchased groupon for massage, business stopped doing them. Groupon notified me. I responded. Got a response telling me that I couldn't cancel even though groupon said I could. Give it to a friend or share it with a family member. So sorry the groupon is yours. I'm so confused so I tried again with another customer service person and he knew exactly what the story was with this vendor and that I had a refund coming. So if you don't get the answer you know is correct try again!"

I LOVE GROUPON!

"Great deals and fabulous customer service! I will use them again and again !"

This review was modified by Eugenieanna on September 23 2016 06:05:29 AM

Great customer support!

"I purchased a Groupon a while back. When I call to reserve for the service, the vendor informed me they did not have a technician hired at that moment to perform the service. I let the Groupon sit and completely forgot about it until this week. When I tried to look up the vendor to simply use the amount I spent since it has already expired, I found out the business had changed, and they are in a completely different segment which I had no use for.

I contacted Groupon explaining the situation, and they wrote me back and refunded my full purchase price! I can't ask for a better customer support than this! Thank you Groupon!

This review was modified by LSLenexa on September 23 2016 04:39:07 AM

People are Awesome When We Listen

"I was new to the whole Groupon commerce world when I found the perfect lunchbox for my granddaughter. I thought I used my $20 dollar prepaid gift card with the first-time discount code properly; however, I did not and ended up being charged way more than my gift allowed. I contacted Groupon after I submitted a new payment form to explain and was given a response immediately by customer service.

Though there was no opportunity to fix my order, the representative gave a credit for any new purchase. WOW I was at a lost for words! Sometimes we get caught up in a world of hurry up and wait that when we are treated with respect, we take it as unusual, special, or even rare. This is what customer service used to look like and I thank you for reminding me that people can still be awesome!

This review was modified by Sherryg50 on September 23 2016 02:34:26 AM

2016-09-22

Disappointed

"I was contacted by Groupon that one of my purchases had closed down. I contacted them to tell them to please credit my debit card on file. I was asked 2 more times if I wanted to trade in for another groupon. Each time I said no, please credit my debit card. It just should have been done the first time I asked."

2016-09-21

Awesome customer service

"Love groupon.very easy to use. Used over 3 years now for myself and have given gifts. Very time ive had a problem they have resolved it the same day no hassel. Live chat is very easy."

2016-09-21

Ripped off from Groupon

"Totally disgusted with Groupon. Have been getting stuff from them for the past year but recently the charges on my credit card wasn't matching the groupons that I have purchased. Also the refund amounts weren't matching either so I emailed customer service shot responses like: so sorry that you had a bad experience with Groupon and we hope your next experience will be a better one. Never getting the answer of my last few transactions and refunds, so I selected the chat option. They couldn't assist me either. I never thought it would be so hard to get the amounts that they had charged me for the last few of my orders/returns. The woman chat recommended that I submit a copy of my credit card statement for assistance. I did. Got no response. I called the 800 to actually talk to a live person. Could not understand a word that the man was speaking due to his extremely difficult accent. I do NOT mean any disrespect about anyone about this. It's just that he had such a heavy accent i just couldn't understand what he was saying, so I kindly said I'm all set and hung up. Called again yesterday and actually got to speak with a manager named Jolie. She was telling me my charges but could not tell me for what Groupon they were for (found this very odd). I asked her to go through my last 8 refunds Ashe told me I had a refund 8/30/16 for an order that I originally placed on September 3rd, how is this possible, I asked. She became very annoyed since she couldn't tell me how I got a refund before I even placed the order. 4 of my other refunds were given in the amount of Groupon bucks. I don't want Groupon bucks. I want my credit card refunded like the way I paid for it. They give you Groupon bucks so they don't lose any money but I Still do. Anyway, we went back and forth for over 45 minutes and she finally said she would look into this and send me an email of each transaction going back to August, which I was requesting from the beginning m I did purchase alot of groupons for the summer and some were returned due to clothes not fitting.

Here it is and still no email with the breakdown of my transactions. Why is it so hard to get this information? I had sent numerous emails and chats, and get no response. I'm not trying to be difficult, it's just that my statement doesn't match their site and I want to know why. Is this to much to ask from customer service??

I don't want all my refunds in the form of Groupon bucks either. Watch your charges and credits because something is not right with them and I can't get any help in trying to get this figured out.
Good luck everyone

2016-09-20

Accidental mispurchase refunded

"I didn't know I had purchased and presented the wrong coupon at the supplier. I ended up paying retail, but luckily GroupOn refunded my coupon since I wouldn't have a chance to use it until after its expiration. Thank you."

2016-09-19

Great Service for Bruce

"I bought two golf deals one year ago.
Because of weather problems I did not use.
I went to use and was gold that the course had been sold and they would not honor.
I contacted Groupon and within 24 hours I was give credit on further Groupon deals.
Groupon ROCKS!!

2016-09-19

AMAZING DEALS AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE

"I have ordered multiple items on here from a portable charger to a deal on eyebrow threading. I have never been disappointed, everything has always worked out perfectly! I had one little issue and wanted to get a refund since the Groupon would not benefit me at all, and within days I was corresponding with a customer service rep and they were such amazing help. They were very friendly and made sure my refund all sorted out. I definitely recommend Groupon to anyone and everyone out there! "

2016-09-18

Late Refund? No problem!!

"I had picked up 3 Catalina cruiser groupons in April expecting my son to use them with his friends in the summer.
Not unexpectedly, he did not.
I sent a Hail Mary to Groupon support, not expecting a refund. They did...specifically group in bucks at the same value.
I will use them because of their great good will. Thanks you.

This review was modified by Tonyratkov on September 18 2016 01:19:23 PM

2016-09-17

Amazed and happy

"I used the "chat" help and was very happy. The wait time was short and you knew exactly where you were in the que. The customer service rep was responsive and very helpful. They solved my problem quickly and easily. I didn't feel that they were handling numerous other conversations at the same time. Very impressed with Groupon. "

This review was modified by Dorda on September 17 2016 09:14:54 AM

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!