Stores > Groupon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10

2016-07-24

Cant go wrong with groupon

"Groupon is the best. Me and my boyfriend have found so many new places to eat or try out, thanks to groupon. Places we would never think about trying if it werent for the significant discounts offered. And the customer service is superior. I recently had a problem with a
Merchant and they Took care of it immediately even after the allotted time for a refund

This review was modified by Jonalicia on July 24 2016 10:32:03 PM

2016-07-24

Excellent Customer Service

"I had an issue with my Groupon being marked 'redeemed' before the event...The customer service team responded promptly and resolved the issues without any hassle. I also received a $5 credit toward my next Groupon. Thanks!!!"

2016-07-23

Disappointed

"I ordered a Samsung Wireless Charger in a black sapphire but received a white one. I returned it and re-ordered again a black sapphire but AGAIN received a white one.
I am not sure how the fulfillers read the order as it says clearly on the order "Black Sapphire".
If the black sapphire is not available Groupon should not advertise the black sapphire

This review was modified by Chriska on July 23 2016 02:25:03 PM

2016-07-22

GREAT DEALS WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I HAVE BEEN USING GROUPON FOR YEARS, AND HAPPY TO SAY WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER ORDERED I JUST RECENTLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE VENDOR (NOT GROUPON) AFTER CONTACTING GROUPON WITH THE ISSUE THEY CONTACTED ME ASAP GOT THE SCOOP, AND CONTACTED ME BACK AGAIN WITH FOLLOW UP, THE ISSUE WAS RESOLVED SO FAST I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT..(THAT USUALLY NEVER HAPPENS IN TODAYS WORLD) SO I AM HAPPY TO SAY I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH GROUPON AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE...AT GREAT PRICES AND WONDERFUL DEALS
THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT PRICES
MICHELE

This review was modified by michelekoches on July 22 2016 10:45:50 AM

2016-07-20

Awesome customer service!

"I had placed an order for the refurbished Galaxy S6 and attempted to use the promo code that gave 40% off (max $50) which gave me a $50 discount on the phone. The order did not complete due to an issue with my credit card. I informed Groupon of the situation and they gave me a $50 credit on top of the $50 discount which brought my grand total under $200. The phone arrived in virtually like-new condition and works great. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Groupon!"

This review was modified by Poke626 on July 20 2016 11:19:44 PM

2016-07-20

GROUPON EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

"Groupon have excellent customer handling and a great team that is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction at its best. I get regular discount offer. Notification, and using their Apps is very convenient. Finally, I've made several orders through Groupon and had issue only once but i was amazed at the speed with which they rectified the issue. They not only ensure that I got a refund from the merchant, but also gave me additional bonus discount."

2016-07-17

Love Groupon

"Groupon has great deals! I love to see people I tell about Groupon, have a look and be amazed.
I also love the fact that I've experienced new things and visited wonderful places using Groupon. I've learned things (stand-up paddleboarding) and gone on trips (to St Augustine, FL) I'd probably never have done without Groupon - seeing deals for such things on the app.
And, if something does go wrong, I've always been helped to my satisfaction. In fact, once, a hotel property wasn't represented correctly on its website Groupon sent me to (I bought the Groupon). We arrived at the hotel, extremely disappointed. The manager called Groupon, then sent us to a hotel we've returned to again and again and again - we just got back from there last week. We'd never have found this special place without Groupon, even though it was through an error! The good folks are always there to listen to your questions, help you fix a mistake or advise you when you need it.
Thanks, Groupon, and keep up the good work!

2016-07-15

Great Customer Service!

"I am such a happy Groupon customer! Such great, quick, and efficient customer service reps. I had a serious medical issue and had to cancel a hotel reservation and Rose was just so very helpful! I was within my cancellation period so it's not that she had to do anything special, but it was the way she was personal, kind and empathetic to my emergency. Fantastic experience! You know when someone treats you like you matter even though they will never even meet you face to face. That type of thing just makes your day :o)"

This review was modified by AnnaLyn18 on July 15 2016 05:55:39 PM

THE WORST EXPERIENCE

"The restaurant that I bought the Groupon for said they had cancelled the deal with Groupon, and as such, Groupon should have emailed me about the cancellation and let me know before hand. When I tried to use it, the restaurant did not honor it, so I had to pay for the full bill. Then, when I contacted Groupon, they tried to refund me in Groupon bucks = did not get credit back onto my credit card. I do not intend to purchase more Groupon in the future, so this is extremely irritating! Customer service is the worst possible. I will call and speak to the manager if needed to."

This review was modified by batuocanhsang on July 14 2016 07:41:55 PM

Great deals and service

"They have a variety of goods and services at great prices. I love being able to try new things without paying and arm and a leg. Great way to try out activities in your area. Best part is they stand behind what they sell. I had a couple instances where the merchants in town did not follow through and Groupon refunded me my money. They had much better customer service than either of the merchants. "

This review was modified by Leahmc on July 14 2016 10:05:42 AM

Great!!!

"I couldn't find my voucher on my account. I contacted them and my issue was immediately solved. Thank You Customer Service staff."

This review was modified by claudiabrazil on July 14 2016 07:40:00 AM

2016-07-13

Simply Love it!!!!

"I love their deals. But most of all, I love the way they handle things. If we have any issue with the order or service or difficulty using the coupon, they help us right way. Thanks for the support guys, keep up the good work"

This review was modified by Anju9 on July 13 2016 01:34:27 PM

2016-07-13

Awesome customer service

"Groupon's helpful staff resolved my problem immediately in a very friendly manner.

I add a problem my order run twice the first time without my discount. I made the request fpr refund and few days after I contact them again, they helped me very well! Awesome customer service!

This review was modified by Karine.millette on July 13 2016 02:01:06 AM

2016-07-08

Avoid Avoid Avoid

"I ordered a bestway pool 14x48 from Groupon for about 429 (which is on sale from toys r us for 293) I was told that the pool was being delivered on a certain time and day. I took off the day off work thinking I might receive the item early enough to return to work. Come 6 o'clock I called the company to see what was going on. They said they were running late and about 8 I received a call saying that the delivery company which was outsource by AIT never received the item. I called Groupon which itself was no help. The customer service was horrible nobody spoke English clearly and it's a struggle trying to understand the individual.Groupon blamed the delivery on AIT and said I had to be patient. The supervisor gave a whole $20 bucks for my trouble (yepepepee). I also called AIT and they said they couldn't find the pool in their warehouse. I was upset and couldn't understand how you can lose such a big box. AIT said they would escalate the item which meant trying to find it in 24 -48 hours. Please I urge you not to order anything fromore Groupon when it comes to ordering g large items deliever by AIT. I have yet to receive when I will receive my package "

This review was modified by Edwyn on July 08 2016 01:48:45 PM

2016-07-07

Worst Customers Ever!!

"I am a merchant that at this time has to use Groupon to fill a few seats during our busy season.
I am not reviewing Groupon but reviewing its sense of entitled customers.
Groupons customers are by far the worst customers that walk through or doors.
Like mentioned they have this sense of entitlement because they have this voucher from a third party group and don't understand we just use them for advertisement and not affiliated in any other way. They demand more, call more, want more discounts, and think they are owed more even though they rarely look at our web site and know what we offer. They refuse to read our clearly stated terms/fine print on our deal and it is some how our fault when they don't get there way?! Groupon customers also think our policies (cancellation policies) don't apply to them because they have this magical voucher. News flash: You are the lowest of our priorities. Last off, as I could go on all day! We are a gratuity based business. These impulse buyers are the worst non tipping people we have ever seen. Our crew depends on tips and when we fill our seats with these discount hunters and then Groupon takes its 50% cut, we barley break even! The day we stop running Groupons will be the happiest day for our small business.

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!