Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.61/10 5.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.

Misleading advertising

"I recently purchased a Groupon for a Dairy Queen cake. The description of the deal stated only that is was good at multiple locations. A few weeks later when I printed the Groupon voucher, I noticed it listed 4 locations located in Macon, Georgia as the only places this deal was valid. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and certainly am not interested in driving 1,000 miles to pick up an ice cream cake! I contacted Groupon and was told that "they were sorry to hear I wasn't interested in visiting that location", then suggested I give the Groupon to someone else as a gift. I don't know anyone in Macon, Georgia! Will NEVER purchase from them again!!! "

Unresolved G Pass

"After purchasing many GPass and having no issues, this recent concert has been nothing but a hassle.
Since Groupon no longer has a phone number I can call and talk with someone. I have had numerous online chats with different agents. And Nothing has been resolved.

Terrible Customer Service

"I could not actually contact customer service by phone, email, or even chat, to resolve a refund for a cancellation they messed up. This is the second time in a row I e been thoroughly disappointed with Groupon and will NOT be using them anymore or recomending them. Don't let the good prices fool you...this company is terrible. "

Haus of wax purchase

"Purchase was easy and I was very satisfied with my experience with Kristal at Haus of Wax!"

2017-06-21

I bought a voucher for one world trade center observatory

"I bought a voucher for one world trade center observatory, but it was already been used. "

Excellent customer service

"I had a mix up with a purchase that I made and the customer service dept took care of me big time! "

Getaways Refund

"I wanted to receive a refund 4 days after I bought a getaway Groupon. Full amount was refunded after speaking with the rep. Very enjoyable experience. "

Quick Resolution!

"I had issues with redeeming my voucher. I reached out for help and was taken care of quickly. Thank you!"

I will use Groupon again

"I purchased a Las Vegas hotel package. I waited about a week and called the hotel to check on my reservations. They couldn't find me in their systems. So naturally I panicked. I emailed Groupon right away. Twice as a matter of fact! Not only did Groupon respond in a timely manner, but they apologized! Annnd I have reservations because they fixed it! "

groupon sells faulty products

"I bought seed to grow a garden. they cost 40 dollars. none worked as advertised. they gave me 5 groupon bucks. yay."

Shipping and Communication(Horrible)

"Item description said delivery would be 7-10 business days from purchase date. Item ordered on the 7th and item is in Korea and it's the 20th. Contacted Groupon and got no response. Had no idea item was in Korea. Will not use Groupon again. Stick with eBay or Amazon, at least they communicate with you about order. HORRIBLE! "

Problems with resolving issues

"We purchased 3 San Diego go cards and were unable to open them when we arrived at our museum. We paid out of pocket (after spending $300 on the passes) and no one at Groupon could assist us. They "escalated the issue" which didn't help us since we needed resolution immediately. We are still waiting for our $300 refund. If Groupon can make good on this issue I would consider re-rating the company's customer service. "

2017-06-20

I wanted a massage and all I got was a headache

"I purchased a groupon for a massage about a month ago. I tried for two weeks to book the massage to no avail. I contacted their customer service whom informed me they could not refund my money but could convert the cost of the groupon into groupon bucks that must be used within 24 hours. I then purchased another groupon massage for a bit more money thinking they would surely call me back. I was very, very wrong. After trying for a week to get ahold of someone I contacted groupon's customer service again. They then reached out to the individual and informed me I would be contacted within 3 to 4 business days to book the massage. 3 to 4 days came and went and still no return call. I then contacted groupon to inform them the individual never called. They sent me an email stating they refunded my money into groupon bucks to use at my leisure. They acted like they were doing me a favor and I should be grateful. At this point I was over the whole situation. After multiple chats and emails I finally spoke to a person whom refunded the difference of the two goupons back to my card but they refuse to give the remaining amount back. This company is a scam. I was a fan of groupon until this situation that was handled incredibly poorly by groupon. They need to screen the individuals that have groupons to ensure their customers get good service. I will NEVER use groupon again."

2017-06-20

Don't buy concert tickets!

"Bought concert tickets, immediately charged my credit card, the Groupon was "pending", so a few days later I message Groupon concerned,". They then tell me they were oversold and are refunding me. It was such a let down, no communication. The listing was still up 4 days after I bought them too. I had to buy elsewhere. I then get an email from them saying they have more, and sent a link to me (5 days later, 2 days before the concert). I will not be buying from them again after being so excited to be attending, then getting let down. It was a stressful experience and for a **** fan like myself, it really broke me down"

Fast service

"I chatted with an agent and my problem was resolved in minutes. Thank you!"

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!