Stores > Groupon

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

2016-12-07

Local and National Deals Deals Deals!!!

"I've been using Groupon for years for my entire family. We always find wonderful local deals for a variety of spas, restaurants and activities. Groupon has also been great for my two college students because I frequently send them vouchers for FOOD! What college kid isn't complaining about being "starving" all of the time!!! I did have an issue with one voucher that was purchased for my daughter. The merchant was a bit of a distance for her to get to (no car) and Groupon was kind enough to reimburse me and was VERY understanding and kind!!!"

This review was modified by DanielaBirch on December 07 2016 05:21:20 AM

2016-12-07

Smooth and Easy

"Not only are purchases from Groupon super easy...their support team is even better!!
Fast reply and understood my issue. Not only solved it, but gave tips to how not to happen again.
Kudos Groupon...great products and great service!!

2016-12-06

Duplicate redeemed "oh no"

"I redeemed a Groupon activity mistakenly they were very fast to respond and correct it
Such a relief!

2016-12-06

ccsepe

"I ordered a bedding set. After waiting 12 days (as the shipping time was 7-11 Business days) I contacted Groupon to get an update on my order only to find out my order was delayed indefinitely due to a manufacture issue. I was very disappointed that they knew there was a delay and did not proactively contact me to let me know. I am also very disappointed that they cannot give me estimated time to expect delivery. I find when contacting Groupon I get very generic "Canned" comments that don't address my questions, issues or concerns. After back and forth E-mails with Groupon with no resolution I got an email saying "We are happy to have resolved your issues, Please write a review on your experience with Groupon" Probably not a good idea to ask me to write a review when you did not resolve my issue."

2016-12-05

Costomer service was great

"Their costumer service was good it was very helpful. Although the things that I ordered would take a long time. The costumer service was a great compliment I have."

This review was modified by Yimhuachen on December 05 2016 02:54:26 PM

2016-12-05

Prompt reply great service

"It was Sunday afternoon the chat was closed, I sent an email and expected a reply in 24 hours. To my delight I got a reply within 1/2 hour and the issue was resolved right away. Very prompt service, thanks."

This review was modified by AsmaD on December 05 2016 12:15:33 PM

2016-12-04

Excellent Quick Response and Immediate Help

"Thank you so much for Groupon Support Team, who responded very quickly to my problem and helped as soon as it was possible (or sooner) to fix the issue. I am really impressed and deeply grateful. My best wishes to the Company"

2016-12-03

Extraordinary Customer Service - Every Time!

"I have received Extraordinary Customer Service - Every Time!
No other words needed!

I thoroughly enjoy my savings and new experiences using Groupon!

I always "Shop" at Groupon.com first...

Janet K Barbrick

2016-12-01

Groupon Chat doesn't seem to know anything

"Before purchasing a Groupon for a local restaurant, I asked the "chat" person if we could use 2 Groupons at 1 table and 5 people. They took forever to "check" and finally came back with a YES! I was happy with this answer so I purchased a Groupon. Once the charge went through, I received the Groupon and read it, which said 1 Groupon per table. I contacted "chat" again and they said sorry and processed the return to my credit card. They charged the credit card immediately but need 10 days to have the credit show up (not cool Groupon!) This was their mistake and should have returned the money to show on my credit card within a few days. They could have voided the charge, which would have accomplished the credit not taking so long to be refunded. More importantly, use this error to educate the people who are providing customer service "chat" so this won't happen again. Also, your 2nd chat person said to me "you should always check the restrictions before buying." I DID BY CHATTING WITH YOU!!! Are you really sorry Groupon??? It sure didn't seem like it. "

This review was modified by barbPR on December 01 2016 12:04:37 PM

2016-11-30

Excellent/Quick Response!

"A Groupon online chat representative within minutes fixed an issue with a Groupon that I had purchased, but not yet redeemed, yet it was marked as redeemed. The rep immediately took care of the issue and it only took about 20-25 seconds to get a rep through the online chat portal. I would highly recommend."

This review was modified by bw66770 on November 30 2016 10:38:43 AM

2016-11-29

Great value great service

"I have been using groupon for a little over two years now and have been very happy with the vast majority of my purchases. Tons of great deals can be found to try out new restaurants, activities, and getaways just to name a few. On the revocation I do have an issue with a merchant the service team has very quickly resolved my problem with a smile. Would definitely recommend."

This review was modified by Traines70 on November 29 2016 08:32:42 PM

Groupon can't be beat!!

"Every time I have a question regarding a groupon, I can always call Customer Service and they are more than happy to address my concerns. I just recently missed out on a groupon for a pumpkin patch and with no questions asked, they enabled me to trade it in for something else I needed! They are awesome and quick to get back to you! LOVE GROUPON!"

This review was modified by sandiego619 on November 28 2016 07:12:32 AM

Groupon is the best!

"I have been buying Groupons for years, after they first started. I have bought literally hundreds. Almost everyone has been a great deal. I have been to places I would never have been and the products have been great also. Only a few times has it not worked out. Like if a business closes even after the Groupon has expired and you have not used it they will refund. They also do it quickly and professionally. Of course there have been a few places I did not really care for but it was much better to find that out with a deal and not full price. The rating system helps with that or I yelp it before I buy. There really is little risk and we have been on some incredible adventures we may not have been able to afford other wise , like a horse carriage ride through vineyards in Temecula Ca. one of my favorites!"

This review was modified by moonlover on November 28 2016 05:21:25 AM

Horrible customer service

"My account was compromised and someone made fraudulent purchases on my account. When I received the email confirmation of the fraud, I called immediately. Their resonse? "Very sorry, we'll look into it".

48 hours later, nothing. Another follow up. "Very sorry - please send more detail.", etc, etc. More emails, supervisors engaged, still "looking into it".

48 hours later, I gave up and disputed the charge on my credit card. A week later, I hear from another supervisor. "Maybe you should dispute the charge on your credit card".

Do not leave a credit card on file with these jokers. You will be asking for fraud.
Mark

2016-11-27

Customer service is spot on at Groupon

"I have contacted customer service twice to assist me and both times I received a SOLUTION (not just a reply) within 24 hours! Amazing - other companies should take note. Groupon is my go to app. They know how to keep and build a customer base."

This review was modified by mcguire628 on November 27 2016 07:36:34 PM

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!