• Groopdealz.com

"I placed an order January 2015 and have still not received it. Contracted customer service and was told they would give the seller 48 hours to respond with an update of the package, 3 days goes by and no answer from the seller or groopdealz customer service (Shelby). I then sent another email requesting a refund since it had been over 3 months since placing the order and expected delivery and no product, then received a response from an Allison zwith groopdealz that she was giving the seller another 48 hours to respond. I had to contact groopdealz with another email because no responds from the seller or follow up from groopdealz. I was then told that Allison shows it was deliver to a post office in another city than where I live and show no other activity and that I should contact them. What customer service is that, I see that it was not delivered to you and now it's on you to contact a post office and find it( also a tracking number wasn't provided to me)
I had to respond yet again and state I need a refund. I was told yet again from Allison that I need to contact the post office because they need me to actually return the merchandise to get a refund. BEYOND RIDICULOUS!
Had to respond yet again and requested a manager. After two day I get a response from Allison not a manager, again no help and that her manager supposedly agreed with her.
Have made many purchases from them in the past, WILL NOT BE USING THEM AGAIN OR REFER THEM TO ANYONE!

modified review This review was modified by Andrea-12 on April 24 2015 08:09:05 PM

"Do not order from this company! I placed my order 6 weeks ago and still haven't received anything. When I send emails about my order, I get a canned reply saying they are trying as hard as they can to get their orders out to customers. When I threatened to go to the BBB, I got an email with a shipping date that has come and gone. When I threatened to contact my credit card company, I received a tracking number that was from 11 days earlier stating "the order will be picked up soon". In other words, STILL not shipped! Do a Google search and you will see that everyone is having delivery problems with this company! There are even complaints of resellers saying that Groopdealz steals their design ideas and then goes to China to have them made cheaper than the reseller can sell them to Groopdealz. This company is very unethical!! Stay away from them!"

Share Groopdealz.com's store rating

Groopdealz.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groopdealz.com is not a merchant member
Groopdealz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!