Stores > GrillPartsSearch.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrillPartsSearch.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-16

Very satisied

"Prompt delivery and excellent service agents"

2017-06-15

Great Support

"You had the part I needed, excellent quality and shipped on time. Thanks."

2017-06-13

"MY EXPERIENCE WAS REAL GREAT"

2017-06-08

Just what I needed

"Great parts, good price, fast shipping"

2017-06-08

Some what?

"I had ordered some burner covers, per the advice of the company I did order them. It did not work on my grill, so I called back explained what had happened, got a RA# have sense them sent them back. I was finally told to order my parts from EBAY which I did. Whatever still no refund for my return, and I feel I should not have to pay shipping fees to return my item when they told me that it would work."

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2017

A rep from GrillPartsSearch.com, GrillPartsSearch.com, has responded

“Hello Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry it seemed like our sales rep gave you sure confirmation that the part would fit your grill. Since we did not have your original model number listed in our database at the time of placing your order, we could only go based off your prior research and your measurements. We always do our best to provide accurate advice based on the information our customers give us. In this case, it did not work for you, unfortunately. That's why we went out of our way to find the correct part on ebay based on your descriptions (even though it wasn't even a sale for us!). We have received your return and sent the refund at this time. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we do hope that in the future, based on the customer service you received, you would keep us in mind.
Thanks again for taking the time to give us your thoughts!
GrillPartsSearch.com”

2017-06-07

New burner fit despite fact that the exact part was not available.

"Representative was very helpful in helpig me with a replacement for a grill that the manufacturer went out of business."

Wonderful experience!

" Friendly helpful people. Answered all my questions. Received exactly what i needed to get my grill working. Strongly recommend this site."

Excellent

"Good experience very helpful everything was what they said it was fit great"

2017-06-02

above and beyond

"Kimberly Mathews went above and beyond to find the part I needed. It is being special ordered and I await arrival next week. thank you, Nellie Bracker"

2017-05-30

Much satisfied customer.

"The woman I spoke to was professional and well informed on the workings of my specialty grill. She made sure the parts were correct and that I received the appropriate discounts on each item as promised. I've use them before and received the same courteous and personal attention. I would definitely utilize their services again."

2017-05-24

Was as flawless as possible

"I told the phone technician I had an Aussie Delux grill with a bad burner. He explained Aussie had a few different type "Delux" models. He showed me a photo of the flavor bar for the bushman model, it was a direct hit! The grill is located 700 miles away, but I'm quite certain I'll be grilling on it this summer, thanks to GrillParts. Com,,,and Will.
Ron S.

2017-05-22

Grill grids

"I was pleasantly surprised that your company had replacement grids for my 12 year old Jenn Air. The service was fast, friendly, and it is a lot cheaper than buying a new grill."

2017-05-19

Excellent service

"Gentellman I spoke with was above & beyond helpful. I wish I could remember his name cause he deservse all credit.Thank You all & GOD bless & excuse my spelling."

2017-05-12

Great Service

"Had a problem with my order due to a PayPal error. Called them just once and it went perfect from there. Part was correct, received in a proper time limit and the courtesy extended to me by the person who handle my situation was wonderful."

2017-05-08

Bad customer service/delivery

" My order went into "Process" immediately, which is nice. Unfortunately, it's still in "process" It has been in "Process" from about an hour after I placed my order over a week ago. I have not been able to get any rep's to explain anything, or give me an eta even for it to be shipped. All they have told me was that it can't be canceled due to being "Processed". Are you kidding me, GrillPartsSearch? Is this what you do? Flip things to process, then let it sit in a warehouse indefinitely so we can't cancel? I even found somewhere that will have the parts here in a few days, they are asking for a little bit more, but I'd gladly pay it if it means I have what I need. This is a joke. "

Rep reply posted May-12-2017

A rep from GrillPartsSearch.com, GrillPartsSearch.com, has responded

“Hello Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It does seem like there's been some confusion about our process policies. The only time we can't cancel an order is if it has already shipped. We have no notes about a call from you, but maybe that (in process versus shipped) was the confusion. Your order did ship on 5/5/17 - a Friday, and this review is from the following Monday. The great news is that there was no delay on your order and it's already been delivered according to the tracking number! Please let us know if you have any other concerns, and please ensure you're calling us - 877-244-0737!
Thanks again!”

Share GrillPartsSearch.com's store rating

GrillPartsSearch.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrillPartsSearch.com is a merchant member
GrillPartsSearch.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.