Stores > GrillPartsSearch.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrillPartsSearch.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-19

Excellent service

"Gentellman I spoke with was above & beyond helpful. I wish I could remember his name cause he deservse all credit.Thank You all & GOD bless & excuse my spelling."

2017-05-12

Great Service

"Had a problem with my order due to a PayPal error. Called them just once and it went perfect from there. Part was correct, received in a proper time limit and the courtesy extended to me by the person who handle my situation was wonderful."

2017-05-08

Bad customer service/delivery

" My order went into "Process" immediately, which is nice. Unfortunately, it's still in "process" It has been in "Process" from about an hour after I placed my order over a week ago. I have not been able to get any rep's to explain anything, or give me an eta even for it to be shipped. All they have told me was that it can't be canceled due to being "Processed". Are you kidding me, GrillPartsSearch? Is this what you do? Flip things to process, then let it sit in a warehouse indefinitely so we can't cancel? I even found somewhere that will have the parts here in a few days, they are asking for a little bit more, but I'd gladly pay it if it means I have what I need. This is a joke. "

Rep reply posted May-12-2017

A rep from GrillPartsSearch.com, GrillPartsSearch.com, has responded

“Hello Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It does seem like there's been some confusion about our process policies. The only time we can't cancel an order is if it has already shipped. We have no notes about a call from you, but maybe that (in process versus shipped) was the confusion. Your order did ship on 5/5/17 - a Friday, and this review is from the following Monday. The great news is that there was no delay on your order and it's already been delivered according to the tracking number! Please let us know if you have any other concerns, and please ensure you're calling us - 877-244-0737!
Thanks again!”

2017-03-03

Great company to do business with..

"I was surprised when the order arrived the next day. Most online company's don't even the the order that fast. I also had great service after the sale."

2017-03-02

"Very pleased that you had the exact part which I needed."

2017-02-26

Great Site, Lot Lower Price

"Ordered 3 grill grates for my Kenmore grill that I have had forever. Not the first time I have replaced them. Sears Parts wanted $102/each. Another site I have used for ordering parts for my smoker was slight cheaper at $184. Paid just under $60 at GrillPartsSearch.com including shipping and tax. Grill grates were exactly the same as the originals. Very satisfied with this site, will use again."

Ignitors

"Exact replacement and super fast for my great (but no longer produced) Vidalia grill!"

griller

"part fit, people were very helpful, service was good"

Grilling again

"Correct part delivered as promised will use Company again "

2017-02-21

Surprised

"I was thinking when I placed the order I was getting a set of 3 grill heat plates and when a quantity of 1 showed up I was a little surprised. Three was needed not just one. Now I have to pay shipping and handling again."

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2017

A rep from GrillPartsSearch.com, GrillPartsSearch.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our company! Sorry for the confusion about the heat plate. Most of the heat plates we sell are sold individually and you can always tell by what's shown in the picture! If you'd like to place an order for the other two you need, please give us a call. We would love to cover the cost of shipping for you!”

2017-02-21

Quick service

"Great representative. very helpful"

Just like the day I Purchase the orginal Grill

"The Parts are Perfect!!!! Thank you!
Marlton New Jersey

Person to Person

"Hi, I don't do much online at all. I prefer to speak with an individual who can understand what I'm looking for; and then direct me to what I need. Determining exactly what you need online is NOT my idea of shopping. I received the 2 parts I ordered. It's been raining so I have NOT yet installed the 2 new parts on our grill yet. You asked!! THANK YOU!!"

Grill Burner that couldn,t be gotten - What? Very Satisfied

"I spent at least three weeks trying to find a replacement burner for our 28 year old grill. Five parts places said "No can be had." Guess what? GrillParts had it."

2017-02-19

Brand New grill

"Put the new burner on and could believe the difference! Saved myself about $900.00

Share GrillPartsSearch.com's store rating

GrillPartsSearch.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrillPartsSearch.com is a merchant member
GrillPartsSearch.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.