• Greeting Card U Greeting Card Universe Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Lovely quality card and arrived much sooner than stated."

"On time delivery as promised"

"the first order got lost at the post office and the rep quickly put in another order at no extra charge ... both packages arrived at the same time...their response time to fix problem was quick and with no hassles...."

"I love the card I bought. Its very pretty. I like all of the cards I buy from GCU. Thank you"

"Excellent experience! Will do business again."

"The specialty card I ordered is great, My concern is that I'm pretty sure I paid extra for faster delivery. I didn't get it. In fact , I think it took longer than normal. This will not discourage me from future purchases from GCU. The quality of the card and the packaging is fantastic"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind review, we are happy to hear you were pleased with your personalized card! I do see that you did pay for Priority shipping and that USPS took much longer to deliver your card than they should have. I applied a free card credit to your account for any inconvenience this may have caused. You may apply this to a future order on the view cart page. We appreciate your using Greeting Card Universe. Please let us know if we may be of any assistance to you in the future.”

"Great cards, good selection and fast delivery!!!"

"very good quality, vibrant color in illustrations"

"Easy to just take my time and pick what I need and buy them. Would like to see some glitter or 3D type cards I know I would pay a little more for more variety. "

"Amazing customer service - this is a top notch operation!! We are so very thrilled with our Wedding card thank you cards. They could not be better quality and more beautiful! Thanks Greeting Card Universe!"

"I am very pleased every time I have gone to greeting card universe."

"ran across the site when I was browsing and thought I would give it a try. it was exactly as advertised and the whole thing was delivered as stated. wife loved the thought."

"I couldn't be more satisfied with my cards they came out gorgeous"

"fast delivery great product easy to use site will use again."

"Great service and easy transaction, thank you!"

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.