• Greeting Card U Greeting Card Universe Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Excellent selection available, can also be customised to personal taste.

"Great selection of cards for all occasions!
Fast service with great prices. Love being able to customize.

"The image of the eagle and flaf were perefect. I was more than satisfied and telling people about the card I purchased. "

"Quick service and I loved the product"

"This was the first time I had used Greeting Card Universe and I have been very pleased with my experience in purchasing these cards. It was easy to track the whereabouts of my cards and they arrived within the time promised. I have also been impressed with the number and variety of cards and the interest of the company in how my experience has been. I would certainly continue to purchase cards through Greeting Card Universe. Thank you so much. Margaret "

"Absolutely Outstanding Service from Greeting Card Universe! Very User Friendly WebSite to obtain the Perfect Card for a Special Occasion. My friend who received the card loved it too and that was the most important ending to a beautiful beginning."

"Very satisfied with card order. They were high quality and beautiful. Will order again!!"

"Great card, great service. Will definitely use again and recommend to others"

"perfect product and timely delivery"

"Arrived very promptly. Just perfect. Very pleased."

"can always count on them for a unique card"

"Fast and efficient. Card itself is great. Thank you. "

"Excellent service, fast dispatch & lovely product - Many thanks."

"I love the selection of unusual cards for non-traditional holidays and greetings. I have purchased cards several times and have never been disappointed."

"They shipped my cards promptly and I got exactly what I ordered. I don't understand why I was charged $2.25 per card instead of $1.89 as the website said."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“You actually paid $1.83 with the 20% off promotion code you applied. The original pricing per card does still show on your order but if you scroll down to your total you will see a discount of -$23.46 was applied. Hope this helps. Please feel free to contact our customer support if we may be of any assistance to you.”

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.