• Greeting Card U Greeting Card Universe Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Card was beautiful. Just what I ordered. Received it quickly."

"Love your cards and received all
promptly. Will be ordering again.
unique and compassionate
selection.
Dale Kirtland

"I can't wait to give these to our RCIA persons for Easter! The cards are very personal and meaningful!

Thank-you!

"Love the cards, however, I have a hard time getting them developed at most TARGET's because their machines are down and I lose all the preparation that was put into making the card. Frustrating at times! ;-("

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“If you ever have a problem with an order at Target, please contact our customer support. We are happy to be of assistance and redirect your order to a new location or have the cards mailed to you.”

"came quickly and undamaged"

"Great product and quality. Very quick shipping!"

"Great choice and wording, fast service and delivery"

"Quick and efficient service with good quality goods."

"Ease of use of website to make a creative greeting card which was sent very promptly."

"I ordered 6 cards and needed one of them 13 days later and since the delivery said 2-7 day free shipping I was excited. However I did not receive them until March 21, 14 days later. When they came I looked at the postmark and discovered these cards were sent 2 days after I ordered them and there was No fault to greeting cards!
The cards are everything I hoped for. Even the one that I needed for March 20 was so special that I sent it late. I love them and so will u. My only suggestion is to NOT use yellow as a choice if you design your own as I did. It does not show up very well, but my other cards are just wonderful.
I will continue to order all my cards from here.

"Done with ease would definitely recommend"

"Good quality items delivered exactly as promised. "

"I have been very pleased with the variety of card options and the quality of the cards themselves."

"I had not filled out my complete address and I contacted the customer service dept when my order did not come. They found the problem and got my order to me within a couple days. I appreciate how they handled it and it was my fault in the first place. Thank You!"

"The cards were exactly as I wanted and beautiful. I will order again. I was able to find very unique cards that are hard to find."

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.