• Address: 2694 Bishop Drive Suite 211

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"quick delivery, high quality cards. very pleased."

"it came super fast and the card was very creative and cute! :)"

"First time I used them; wonderful!"

"I was looking for a New Year's card, these are not common and they had a good selection including a Christian one which was just what I was looking for. Cards are heavy weight with nice envelopes. Very satisfied and will use again. Also highly recommend."

"The cards came quickly and packed so no damage could occur. The cards were exactly as I ordered and high quality. They were for my daughter's January (early) mid-year high school graduation. She loved them!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fast shipping! Good quality cards!"

"Card came flat not bent and good quality paper"

"I am super glad I found this site. Cards were excellent quality and love that I can customize. Made a couple of my friends' days already!"

"Great experience. They had a large selection for what I was looking for, and order came quickly and without any issues. Would definitely order from Greeting Card Universe again. "

"I was so grateful for the experience. My cousin legally married his partner and I was able to purchase a beautiful card to honor there ceremony."

"not only do i love your company, my husband does, too. It allows me to choose the card and saying i love without taking hours in a card shop. Your cards are beautiful, just wish they were not shiny."

"Recipient very pleased with Russian birthday greetings."

"Great service and great products too. Many thanks."

"Extensive choices, easy ordering process, quality product! First time user and extremely happy!"

"Customer service was helpful in using the site for customizing cards the first time....I would prefer a heavier cardstock, but the design was perfect for my needs and all other aspects of this project were great."

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.