Stores > Greeting Card Universe

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-11-30

"It was a very nice card for a great couple...."

2016-11-30

Decade cards are a favorite.

"This was the first time I ordered cards and was very happy. Stores do not carry the decade cards anymore so was exremely happy when I found these beautiful cards."

Excellent

"fast delivery, glossy and well made greetings card"

Totally Dissatisfied

"I am totally dissatisfied. It's been almost two weeks and I still haven't received my order!"

Happy customer

"thank you, everything went according to plan."

2016-11-29

"my order was handled quickly and accurately except for the fact that I received 39 cards in my order, and I had ordered 40. I've left a message and am waiting for a reply."

Unique

"I was absolutely thrilled with my Greeting Card from Greeting Card Universe. My card had to be unique and it was! By just editing a few words onto the card it made it unique and special for me to give to my friend. My friend was delighted with it and so was I. What more can I say, only thank you. "

Speedy service

"The card I ordered arrived very quickly and in perfect condition."

2016-11-29

"Card was as represented online, just think shipping costs are a little high considering the actual cost to mail a card from the post office. It is convenient if one is not able to get to a store, but shipping should be made more reasonable."

Perfect cards

"I found and orderEd the perfect birthday/Christmas cards for my nieces. Can't wait to give them to them. "

2016-11-28

Just what I was looking for

"Just what I was looking for. Lots of choices, good quality card and fast delivery. Highly recommend this seller. "

2016-11-28

"The beautiful cards arrived sooner than expected; very pleased"

Ho Ho Ho!

"Adult whimsical Xmas Cards just suggestive enough to make your recipient appreciate the holidays even more...."

2016-11-28

Easy to order and great product!

"I have no complaints, the card turned out exactly as pictured and the order process was seamless."

Great Products, Fast Delivery

"This is my second order. I enjoy ordering from home from the vast selection this online store offers. Shipping is always affordable, sales are great and I always receive my order in a timely manner. I look forward to my next order!"

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.