Stores > Greeting Card Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-08-22

Good price and fast delivery

"There were so many options that had great messages. Would definitely order again."

Great site Great cards Great experience

this is the best online greeting card site I have ever used.
Cards are cite on great glossy paper came wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent damage
Delivery was very fast. Price was outstanding value
Since using the site I have cancelled my subscription to a major on line card company

Happy purchaser

"Absolutely over the moon with the card. It was for an unusual occasion and I had shopped around for weeks for the perfect card. The recipient was overwhelmed with it. Many thanks"

2016-08-21

"I was very satisfied with my greeting card."

2016-08-21

Card was great tracking not so much

"I wanted tracking info for card I had sent to my cousin. They said sorry we can't give tracking for that if you use different address."

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from Greeting Card Universe, shaun_bd, has responded

“We are happy to hear you were pleased with the card! When mailing directly to a recipient we mail these cards with a postage stamp. Unfortunately there is no tracking available when mailing with a postage stamp.”

2016-08-21

Great variety of special cards!

"I am a card sender, and the cards at the stores have become stale. I am very happy with the large variety of cards with Greeting Card Universe, and with the reasonable prices for such quality cards. I especially like being able to personalize the cards and even alter the messages at no extra cost. Thank you!"

Beautiful cards; great quality

"Once I figured out how the web site worked (I would have preferred a few more directions instead of stumbling around the site), the ordering was easy. The cards were well packaged when I received them. They were not bent or otherwise damaged. The colors on all the cards are beautiful, crisp and clean. I received exactly what I ordered. I will order from Greeting Card Universe again."

Speedy delivery!

"Would recommend and use again. Received card ordered within days of ordering."

2016-08-20

A card for any occasion!

"I went to a gay marriage and I guess I could have given the stereotype Congratulations card. The generic card did not even cross my mind at first, I came to this site and they had such a great collection of cards for the two Mrs. Thanks"

Excellent Personalizaion Work

"For my brother's birthday I wanted a special imprinted message inside the card. Greeting Card Universe got the wording and paragraph style right. Also, the font (type style) for the special message is the same as the font for the rest of the card. That makes for a professional personalization job. "

Awesome

"Loved the site, I wanted a specific card for my dogs vet after her surgery to thank him and his staff. I found it here. I actually got a phone call once he received it to ask me where I got it!!! Cards are of great quality and I will definitely order again when looking for a special card. Delivery was quick too

2016-08-19

unique cards for every occassion

"Love being able to get cards for very special events and people that are not always easy to locate!"

2016-08-19

Super Fast! Awesome product.

"I never thought that I could get custom invitations so quickly. But, they came through sooner than expected with a quality product. Thanks. "

2016-08-19

"Very pleased with the quality and speedy delivery."

2016-08-19

"I love the cards I got from greetings card universe, they suited each person I bought for and the wording was perfect. They arrived really quick and the price was great."

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.