Stores > Greeting Card Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

2016-06-26

"I placed my order paid $3.50 for the card and then in my inbox was an add saying all cards were $1.75 for that day. it upset me that i paid full regular price when all there cards were supposed to be on sale the day i ordered it."

Great card - quick dispatch

"Would use again.

Thanks

2016-06-26

"lovely card just what i wanted but the card was not folded properly leaving it un even all around"

Excellent service

"Delivered quickly. Design as I hoped it would be. Thanks. Will use again."

2016-06-25

"I certainly was an attractive card. I loved that it was specific and personalized for my needs for a special anniversary card. I would like to see a fancier card more expensive which I would be more than happier to pay for. It suited my purpose. I liked the fact that it was a glossy finish."

2016-06-25

"I JUST LOVE GREETING CARD UNIVERSE BIRTHDAY CARDS IN FACT I JUST GOT SOME IN MAIL TODAY. WHEN WERE JUST GREAT,AND ORDERED SO MORE I LOVE THEIR CARDS,"

Excellent

"Fast service, very good quality, great choices and prices"

Purrfect card + service

"I ordered a cat card + we all loved it. It also came quickly,"

Perfect

"Exactly what I was looking for. I was even able to personalize it."

West Point Grads

"Obviously, a card for West Point graduates is not something you can find at your local stores and the usual cards offered are not really meant for the prestige which comes with West Point. I was extremely happy to find a card offered online. Placing an order and personalizing the card was easily accomplished. The quality is great and the delivery was speedy. I could not be more pleased with my order."

This review was modified by dhoffmema on June 25 2016 09:00:42 AM

Great greetings!!

"My friends loved their friendship cards I sent! They said the quality of the card was excellent! I loved the convenience of shopping from home, the flexibility of personalization and the fact that it was even mailed out for me!"

Great 1st Father's Day Card

"My grandson was born a few day's before Father's Day. So I had his picutre put on this card and sent it to my son for his 1st Father's Day and he loved it."

Excellent!

"I ordered a custom card and it was perfect!!!"

Pretty Card

"Very nice card. Loved that I could personalize! Fast shipping as well. Would definitely use again :)"

the big 55

"I was looking for that special card to give my wife for our 55th wedding anniversary an after visiting many local stores I was to find what I was looking for so I turned to the internet and your site came up . Needless to say I found exactly what I was looking for. Bless You. I am sure that I will be purchasing from you any time I am in need of that special card."

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.