Stores > Greeting Card Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-09-21

Extra extra read all about it great cards

"Great variety of cards. easy to use website will definetly use again and again "

2016-09-21

"Delighted with cards and speedy service "

2016-09-21

"Not as big and beautiful as they used to be."

SIXTY-FIVE YEAR OLD SAMOANS AND SCHOOL STARTS

"I ordered three cards from Greeting Card Universe and loved them all. Whats more
the recipients really thought they were great. It was nice for my Samoan friend to
get a birthday card he could actually read on his 65th birthday. He especially enjoyed the Samoan fire dancer graphic also. And my grandsons
think their Grammie is fabulously clever as their cards had not only their names and grades on them but also their school name. What a great little treat for them at the
start of the school year!!!!
Dealing with customer service and the artists was quite easy for me.
Thank you for making this all so special for all of us. And the price was quite reasonable for such personal cards. The delivery time was perfect too.
What more can I say but that I'll be back for more and recommend Greeting Card Universe to all my friends.

This review was modified by elizabethsixtyseven on September 21 2016 09:13:29 AM

2016-09-21

Cards are lovely very satisfied. Thank you

"Very satisfied. Thank you"

Cardie awesome!!!!

"I bought 20+ cards and received them within a couple days. Great quality for half of other cards made!!

2016-09-20

"I like being able to customize and personalize the cards."

Pleasantly Surprised!

"In this day and age, with the poor quality of many products, it takes a lot to impress me. I was thrilled with the quality, the price and the fast delivery of the cards I purchased. They did a great job personalizing them as well! Who offers free shipping anymore without a minimum order? I will definitely order from Greeting Card Universe again!"

Very touching Pet sympathy cards

"I own a grooming and pet food shop and during the course of dealing with the customers best buddies sometime pass. I needed a nice group of sympathy cards to send our bereaved customers and Greeting card Universe provided exactly what I wanted. Beautiful cards at a great price!"

2016-09-20

Great, beautiful cards! Great prices!

"I was very happy with the quality of all the cards. I wuill tell all my friends about this site."

A world of help

"Very ;nice cards ;and so much help to me right now because I can't get out to shop."

Quality Product, Quick Service

"We ordered thank you cards to send to family and friends after my mother-in-law's funeral. Greeting Card Universe had a great selection of very appropriate cards. We received the order in just a few days and I was impressed with the quality. I would definitely order from them again."

2016-09-20

"Very Happy with my order just what i wanted"

Incredible Selection!

"There are cards for every occasion. I was very pleased with the quality and prices of your greeting cards. Will definitely buy from you again! "

Great

"Easy to order ,good price ,quick delivery and best of all the person who the card was for ....loved it "

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,629 merchant members.