• Greeting Card U Greeting Card Universe Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"All 8 cards were of very high quality and are just beautiful! I am very happy with them and will order again!"

"fast shipping...happy with order"

"This card was beautiful, very high quality and allowed me to compose a personal message for a dear friend after the loss of he father.
YOU ACTUALLY CAN TALK TO A LIVE HUMAN BEING WHEN YOU NEED HELP! I've used 4 other online card sites over the years and GCU is SO much better on every level.

"Cards are of a very good quality. Your quick response to my order was very much appreciated. They came in a padded envelope which the cards were in excellent condition."

"I sent 2 cards and one didn't arrive!
A true waste of my money

"The cards we received we lovely and made with great quality! Will definitely order again. "

"Great selection, fun doing it myself (although after proofreading 5 times, had a typo."

"IT WAS REALLY A PLEASURE AND I JUST LOVE ALL THE CARDS I ORDERED I WILL BE BACK TO ORDER AGAIN "

"The quality of our cards was excellent and delivery was very fast. Very satisfied!!!"

"Very nice product. Thank you very much!"

"Got my cards within a couple of days...I would use Greeting Card Universe again!"

"I am very satisfied the cards turn out beautiful in there very special since you can customize. I just made one of my grandson for his first Fourth of July with the one you put his picture in and I just love how it turned out. "

"Easy website and quick shipping."

"Your representatives were very helpful, I really appreciated the discount offered and delivery was very good. Thank you!"

"I had lots of choices, the prices were competitive and I was able to order from my desk. Very convenient!! I will order cards for our business like this again."

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.