• Address: 2694 Bishop Drive Suite 211

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Love the personalization of names on the card!"

"My order was not fulfilled. The original order was incorrect and the retry was not sent at all after calling to correct the situation.
Very disasstified was this company and product. This was only one card, better organization is needed. Please refund my money.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-02-2014

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“I 'm very sorry to hear your reorder has not been received. I can confirm that the order was in fact mailed. We have issued a full refund per your request. If there is anything else we may be able to help you with please let us know as we are happy to do what we can to make this right by you.”

"Being an overseas customer I was very pleased with the way in which the card had been packaged, ensuring it could not be damaged in transit. The quality of the card is excellent and completely satisfies my requirements. "

"The cards were perfect. Could not find cards for a same sex marriage. This company saved the day."

"I stumbled onto a new-to-me great website, GREETING CARD UNIVERSE. The special/novel cards they offer are amazing. It was quick, easy, and the delivery was FAST! Finding and personalizing a card was WAY MORE FUN than picking out a card at the drugstore. AND, their cards aren't any more expensive. I can't wait to order more cards. I would definitely recommend GREETING CARD UNIVERSE."

"was extremely pleasd with thw card...it was to my cousin which her dog deceased.aand it was the PERFECT card. could not have found a card like that in ANY card or even gift shop....will be ordering cards again from your company!!!!"

"I ordered a beautiful card for a friend who had sadly lost her beloved horse. It arrived promptly, and was absolutely beautiful. My friend was very impressed. I will definitely be ordering more cards from them again. Will totally recommend them. Brilliant.

"The cards were high quality! And absolutely beautiful. In fact they were nicer than anything I had seen in the store. An added bonus is free personalization. "

"Excellent choice of cards, ability to personalize welcome, quick efficient service with reasonable prices. Well done, I will use this service again"

"it took too long to be delivered"

"It was three days before my sister's birthday who lives in New Jersey ,I tried to order her a card from Hallmark USA unfortunately they could not accept an order from a UK address ,no such issues with Greeting Card Universe and to top it off the card arrived on the day ,fantastic value for money as well ,and she loved it .Thank You"

"it was efficient and quick thank you"

"The card was perfect and beautiful. Very Good Quality and I will surely buy from them again."

"the greeting card was very cheap made... didn't like it at all i was embarrassed to give it to my daughter i would never order another greeting card from this web site!!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were not pleased with the quality of your order. I will be sending you an email as I would like to look into this and make this right by you.”

"Cards of of good quality and a good value for the price."

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,845 merchant members.