• Address: 2694 Bishop Drive Suite 211

Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Brilliant
..................

"I live in the midwest. I ordered the card on Sunday and received on Wednesday. I liked the fast service."

"Great website - Quick & easy to use. Great selection of cards. I love that I can make my cards personal too. Thanks, Definitely would use again."

"Card was ordered on Oct 04 supposedly mailed Oct 06 and now as of Oct 19 still not received. Anniversary was Oct 07 I was expecting it to arrive late but not this late. Hopefully will arrive in Oct sometime."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“I'm sorry to hear your order was not delivered when you had expected it to. We do state that international orders may take 7-20 business days. However I will be sending you a private message to confirm the mailing address.”

"Unique way of finding the perfect cards. Prices are okay was well."

"I ordered the card to be on a Saturday. The order said it would be mailed on the Monday following the day I ordered it. The reason I chose for it to be mailed instead of printing it was the quality promised by the mailed card which I was very pleased with and it was exactly what I expected. I the delivery times for West coast would be 3-5 days for standard delivery which worked perfectly for my plan to give the card as part of a birthday present on the Saturday following the Monday it was scheduled to be mailed. This is based on my thinking that Texas- my home state- would be considered West Coast instead of East Coast since it was not clear on the website what in between there was if any. I ended up getting it in the mail two Thursdays after the mail date making the Happy Birthday card 6 days late since I gave it on a Friday. It worked out in the end and was able to be creative in writing out the note out so it wasn't too weird giving an extra gift so late after the day had passed. But all this to say the card was great, my girlfriend got her hippo card, (which could not be found anywhere else surprise surprise not many people have a strange affinity for hippos haha) but maybe y'all could be more clear on what shipping times can be expected for the in between states because I probably would have gone ahead and gone to Target and picked it up so it was included on the day of the birthday instead of 6 days after. But thanks for the card anyways and like I said it was right on for what I was expecting and she loved the card. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“I'm very sorry to see how long it took for your order to be delivered. I do see that your order was delivered after our promised time period. I would be more than happy to offer you a free card credit or refund you for any inconvenience. Please feel free to contact our customer support as we are happy to be of further assistance to you.”

"Our friend work became U S citizens and I found the PERFECT card for her.....THANKS so much having it!!!"

"The custom card is beautiful. The colors and printing are perfect, It arrived very fast and was packaged just right."

"The cards were beautiful, beyond my expectations! I will certainly order cards again..very fast delivery. Received them within 3dys..."

"My grandkids were very excited over the personalized cards!"

"Lots of cards to choose from. Quick shipping. Cards are very nice! Well pleased."

"Cards not found in any store. Love it"

"great quality quick delivery"

"The cards came out great better then I expected them to. I will be using Greeting Card Universe again!"

"I don't know if I missed the cards for happy halloween for grandson and granddaughter. There was one for great grandson. Overall, the selections were diverse."

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.