Greeting Card Universe Reviews - GreetingCardUniverse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.41/10 5,495 reviews

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,495)

"Card is good quality. Speedy delivery. Ty:)

"Delivered in timely fashion; exterior of card excellent; interior could use a little more 'fine tuning' but was certainly more than satisfactory. I was pleased and will order again from Greeting Card Universe.

J.L. Wargo

"Not to be found in local stores, I was thrilled to discover you for the purchase of an Eagle Scout card. Purchase arrived earlier than promised and at very reasonable pricing and shipping charges. Will definitely shop with you again"

"I needed a card for my niece that was having surgrey and wanted it to say exactly the type of surgrey. I asked Greeting Card Universe to create a card for my niece and within 48 hours they had created the perfect card. I had it sent to my niece and she felt so special when she received the card. Thanks Greeting Card Universe you made my day. "

"I have ordered from here two times now. I like the touch of being able to personalize and not having to allow extra time for that. I tell you, the turn around time is awesome! Couldn't ask for anything faster."

"The card came out even better than I was hoping. The quality was very good...graphics were bright & crisp, and the card stock it was printed on was the perfect thickness. Got a lot of compliments on the card, and it probably sold Greeting Card Universe to all of our employees who signed the card."

"Thank you! Found a card that we couldn't find anywhere else!"

"I wanted a birthday card in Italian for the teacher of my Italian class. Greeting Card Universe had a huge selection at a very fair price and the cards I selected arrived promptly, in excellent condition and look great.
I will definitely use them again!

"Good value for the price."

"Amazed at how easy it was to find the perfect card and how fast we received our order, we are very pleased!
Cindy and Linda

"Greeting card universe were prompt to respond to my queries and the cards were lovely. Thank you. "

"I have just received the card this morning and even though it arrived after my granddaughters birthday we were both very pleased with it and I'm very happy with the service. Will just allow a bit longer for postage next time.Thank you"

Rating 8/104/5

"The greeting cards arrived within the time stated and looked as advertised. I am satisfied and can't wait to hand them out during Nurse Week."

"Quick delivery, as promised"

"Very happy with the card's I ordered"