Stores > Greeting Card Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

Wow! Amazing...

"I was very impressed with the quality of the cards, the quick turn-around, and the ease of ordering the product. Fabulous...thank you!"

Everything arrived as promised

" What more can you expect? The graphic was as good as it showed on the monitor, and I'm a happy camper. "

NO EXCUSE NECESSARY

"YOUR PROMPT SHIPMENT ENABLED ME TO AVOID "SORRY I'M LATE" APOLOGY CARDS. "

2016-06-28

"I like the tooth fairy cards very much.
It is a card that is not readily available.

Just a little bit after I bought the cards and was thinking of purchasing some other items I went on my email only to find out that I had missed a one day sale. ( I don't check by email everyday especially if it is on the weekend )
Perhaps you should give your customers a little bit of time to think about an upcoming sale. Thanks

Greeting cards

"I had a problem due to my own mistake and this company was so understanding They sent me out a new shipment so that I would not be inconvenience. Will def use them for all me card purchases."

Wonderful

"We had custom cards made for Father's day and they were perfect! Great quality and personalization options for a price that I could not beat. Very satisfied with my purchases, I will definitely come back in the future. You have my business!"

Wonderful

"All the cards I ordered are wonderful. "

Special Card for New Citizen just excellent

"I was really pleased with not only the designs available, but also the fact that you could completely edit the message and then it was sent for you.This was for a new U.S. citizen celebration and I was really happy with the service and will use this again in the future. Thank you."

lovely cards

"Lovely quality cards, well packaged. They arrived promtply. Very satisifed - will definitely use again"

FANTASTIC!!!

"I am deployed and happened across this cite as I was looking for a card for my grandson's wedding. I decided to order a few more cards. When they arrived, I was more than impressed!! These cards are the BEST! I will continue to use this service even when I get back to the states! Keep up the GREAT work."

2016-06-27

"I must have missed a message I was to update. Card was from ABC company not me"

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Greeting Card Universe, shaun_bd, has responded

“I'm sorry to hear this. Did you try contacting our customer support? I do show that you ordered a custom front card with the original text. I am more than happy to be of assistance in correcting this. I will follow up with an email.”

2016-06-27

Go on take the money and run!

"I purchased a Father's Day Card for my father in law on June 14. It never arrived, but I charged right away. Really? How convenient to be able to use the internet to pick a card and have it delivered, and then it doesn't get deliver. You guys made me look like a douche!"

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from Greeting Card Universe, shaun_bd, has responded

“I'm very sorry to hear your card was not received. I responded to your email that we received today. We are more than happy to make this right by you.
We do process payments the day an order is placed as cards are printed and then mailed out the following business days. I show your card was mailed out on the 14th as scheduled.
Please let me know how I may be of further assistance to you.

Kindest regards,

KC Steffensen
Greeting Card Universe
Customer Support

2016-06-27

"could not believe how quick it arrived good size and quality many Thanks Jeanette"

Undelivered Greeting Card

"The recipients have not gotten their anniversary card yet."

Greeting Card Frenzy!!

"I am so glad that I discovered the Greeting Card Universe website. I never go to the store to buy cards anymore - just order them through the website - saves me time and money. Every recipient that I send a card to always comments how much they like the card whether it is a personalized card with their name on it or a card with the sender's name found inside the card.
Thanks for doing such a great job and keep up the good work.

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.