Stores > Greeting Card Universe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review Greeting Card Universe by clicking a star below.

Unique personalised cards

"I have used Greeting Card Universe a number of times. The cards are excellent and varied which can be personalised which makes them unique. I have received the cards promptly every time in the UK ."

Terrific product & great service

"I am so happy to find this company. They have a wonderful selection of cards, that are very reasonably priced. An added bonus is the fact that you can personalize you card. Different type style, print color and size of writing allow you to create a completely unique card for everyone. They will even mail individual cards to the address you provide. What could be easier!
Even if, like me, you waited until the last minute the quick turn around time can save the day. You can even pick up your order at Target (be sure to check as not all of the stores offer this).
I ordered personal vow renewal cards, an anniversary card for my husband, a 30th birthday card (with a photo) for my niece, graduation cards (which I was able to personalize with the school colors) just in this month!

Card not deliever

"It's been almost 20 days."

A rep from Greeting Card Universe, shaun_bd, has responded

“I sincerely apologize for the delivery of your order taking longer than expected. Delivery to India does normally take a full 20 business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding. If for any reason your card is not received by the end of this month, please contact out customer support directly as we are happy to reorder the card at no additional charge or issue a full refund.

Kindest regards,

KC Steffensen
Customer Support
Support@greetingcarduniverse.com
877-347-6784”

Lovely card

"Just what I was looking for.prompt delivery
Will use again

Happy

"Coulnt ask for more will use again."

Quick UK delivery!

"Absolutely Fabulous!!! Great card :-)
Will be ordering again soon!
Thankyou!!!!

2017-07-18

Best Greeting Cards!

"Incredible variety of cards for all occasions at reasonable prices!"

2017-07-18

Just great

"I found this to be a treasure chest find.

Excellent!

"The Greeting Card Universe experience was fabulous! The cards are perfect! Very high quality and just like the pictures online!"

Bad quality on enveloppe

"Because of bad quality print on enveloppe. The postman delivered the card to a wrong address. Just by proactive first receiver the first receiver searched for right address and person and delivered the card."

A rep from Greeting Card Universe, shaun_bd, has responded

“I am very sorry to hear this. On rare occasions an order is miss delivered by USPS but I have never heard of the envelopes having poor printing. We are happy to offer you two free card credits for your recent experience. Please let me know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Kindest regards,

KC Steffensen
Customer Support
877-347-6784”

Just what I wanted

"I have the perfect card for my son and daughter-in-law's 1st wedding anniversary delivered before I expected in perfect condition - care was taken with the packaging. French translation was spot on. I shall be ordering from them again."

Abilene, TX Verified Customer

MY FIRST ORDER, WON'T BE THE LAST

"The 6 greeting cards were great quality. The personal touch you can add at no extra charge makes these special for your loved ones... a just plain wonderful experience!"

Brilly

"Ordered a very special card and am pleased with the quality and speed of delivery. Nice touch to be able to add a private message."

2017-07-17

Slow and no tracking info. Very poor service although the card selection was excellent.

"Ordered card on 3/7/17 and still waiting.Tracking facility non existent and card will arrive too late now.
Not happy!!!

A rep from Greeting Card Universe, shaun_bd, has responded

“I sincerely apologize for your order not being delivered. It is very rare for this to happen and orders mailed to a UK address are normally delivered within 2-3 business days. Per our conversation via email, we have issued a full refund. Please let us know if we may be of any other assistance to you.”

My catd

"I love the card. It turned out very nice and just like I wanted."

Share Greeting Card Universe's store rating

Greeting Card Universe is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.