"HORRIBLE!!! BAD!!! NO GOOD!!! I have never had more problems with a company. They sent me a printer that would not work. Then they said they would refund my money and refund my shipping and insurance to send it back to them. They instead charged me a big restocking fee and refused to give me my money back for shipping it back to them. Very rude on the phone too. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I can't believe they have any good reviews. I wonder if they are real."

modified review This review was modified by Lynese on July 19 2013 08:20:41 AM

"This is a terrible company that engages in fraudulent business practices. They sold me a used, broken, and completely inoperable printer, and when I paid over $40 to return it via UPS, after giving them notice that it was being returned as broken and inoperable, they refused to accept the delivery and had it sent back to me. This company gave me the run around, demanded I sign an untrue statement concerning the reason for return (which I refused to sign), and basically did everything possible to avoid fair dealing. I have reported this company to the Texas Attorney General. I wish someone would have warned me ahead of time."

modified review This review was modified by Daps on May 05 2013 06:48:36 PM

"Excellent reseller with outstanding support both before the sale and helpng me install on my network. Josh and Jim are great to work with."

"I have now ordered a total of five laser printers from this website. I ordered two LaserJet 2430n printers, two LaserJet 4250dtn printers, and a big multifunction LaserJet m4345 for our office. Every machine I have gotten from them has been tremendous. The five machines were ordered at two different times about a month apart. We ordered two first as kind of a test and we were so impressed we ordered the others. The first impression with the packages when they arrived was how well everything was packaged. Each printer was packed by itself with this foam that formed to hold them in place. I am very glad that this was the case because I am not the biggest fan of these carriers now a days. Everything showed up in great shape though, no damage at all.

Each of the machines was immediately set up and put into use. We run a lot of paper through all of these machines and had no issues at all. We did have a question about a setting on one of the LaserJet 4250dtn machines though. We called them directly and one of their techy people was able to help me out right away. This was a real nice touch! I had read on other reviews that they were willing to help like that but it was nice to see that it was actually true.

It has been a few months since our first order and we are still not having any problems with any of the machines. We are actually looking at buying more from them. They really do have some great prices on some great machines so we just may splurge soon!

Hope someone will find this informative.

"I have ordered a couple of different printers now from them over the last 6 months. Each machine has come in great condition. They were "certified leased" or something along those lines. I was able to find them with low page counts which was nice and I did verify that I got the right ones when they came. No issues at all. Even had one of their service people walk me through the set ups over the phone which made it fairly easy. Overall, extremely satisfied customer. "

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING ON-LINE! Printer did not print 2 colors upon arrival with newly installed OEM ink cartridges, seller suggested bad ink cartridges, replaced the ink cartridges and the printer still did not work, seller suggested that I buy a 2nd printer from them while their "service" department evaluated the problem. NO THANKS, RIPPED OFF, TIME LOST=6-8HRS, 2weeks/no ptr $40?shipback"

"The refurbished printer I bought from this merchant did not work and trying to get this problem resolved has been a nightmare. I sent it back to them, but I am still battling my credit card company over the charge. Please check shopping.com for other ratings on this company - cash for printer clunkers - buyer beware!! "

"I was looking for an HP printer that is out of production, and Great Printer Deals.com had several off lease. I too was suspicious, but did really need this printer. I generally do not rate a seller, or comment about a sale, but I felt compelled to come back and rate them.
I was very impressed with the service that they provided. The printer was in excellent shape, better than expected, communication was great. I hope that my review will help others in trying to find a product at a great price from a reputable dealer.

"Purchased a Refurbished HP LaserJet 2300n to match several existing units at our organization. GreatPrinterDeals was a very suspicious looking site, but we needed the printer badly. After finding virtually nothing about them on the web, we placed the order and they came through perfectly!

While the site may look suspicious, they had the printer in stock for a very reasonable price and delivered to us in about a week. The printer we received had no toner cartridge (expected) which raised the effective price, but absolutely no problems! In fact, the printer had only about a 3500 page count -- considering we have several of the same model with over 100,000 pages printed, it was a great find!

Thanks a ton, GreatPrinterDeals, may others find your service as helpful as our organization did!

GreatPrinterDeals.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatPrinterDeals.com is not a merchant member
GreatPrinterDeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!