• GreatPrinterDea

Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have ordered three Ho printers from this site in the past 18 months, the most recent one arrived this week, a p4015n. They have all exceeded my expectations for used or refurbished equipment. They obviously go through them and fix issues, clean them well, and pack them extremely well. These people know their business"

modified review This review was modified by RandyBritian on November 14 2014 03:48:44 AM

"Have been thrilled with all my orders from them. Good pricing and good printers. I've ordered some older hp mono machines and a single color mfp. "

modified review This review was modified by Nelson443 on November 11 2014 02:23:25 PM

"HORRIBLE!!! BAD!!! NO GOOD!!! I have never had more problems with a company. They sent me a printer that would not work. Then they said they would refund my money and refund my shipping and insurance to send it back to them. They instead charged me a big restocking fee and refused to give me my money back for shipping it back to them. Very rude on the phone too. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I can't believe they have any good reviews. I wonder if they are real."

modified review This review was modified by Lynese on July 19 2013 08:20:41 AM

"This is a terrible company that engages in fraudulent business practices. They sold me a used, broken, and completely inoperable printer, and when I paid over $40 to return it via UPS, after giving them notice that it was being returned as broken and inoperable, they refused to accept the delivery and had it sent back to me. This company gave me the run around, demanded I sign an untrue statement concerning the reason for return (which I refused to sign), and basically did everything possible to avoid fair dealing. I have reported this company to the Texas Attorney General. I wish someone would have warned me ahead of time."

modified review This review was modified by Daps on May 05 2013 06:48:36 PM

"Excellent reseller with outstanding support both before the sale and helpng me install on my network. Josh and Jim are great to work with."

"I have now ordered a total of five laser printers from this website. I ordered two LaserJet 2430n printers, two LaserJet 4250dtn printers, and a big multifunction LaserJet m4345 for our office. Every machine I have gotten from them has been tremendous. The five machines were ordered at two different times about a month apart. We ordered two first as kind of a test and we were so impressed we ordered the others. The first impression with the packages when they arrived was how well everything was packaged. Each printer was packed by itself with this foam that formed to hold them in place. I am very glad that this was the c