Stores > GreatFurnitureDeal.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review GreatFurnitureDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Great buy!

"Product as described. Inexpensive, easy to assemble and to operate, great buy!! I am using it for my church's audiovisual station and it's working great so far.

2017-08-12

Very Simple Light, Happy With.

"I like it so well that I bought a second one for the outside of my house. I also use those light bulbs with the built in dawn to dusk feature. Together they make a great outdoor light. Only downside, is it takes three arms to install the thing. But I find that is a problem for most light fixtures."

2017-08-07

AMAZING!!!!!!

"Gives off such a great light and looks so good in our kitchen! We love the look!"

2017-08-06

perfect for our living room

"This company is amazing! We initially had a small manufacturers issue with the recliner and they quickly responded and replaced the item free of charge. The new recliner is great, perfect for our living room."

2017-08-04

I'm so glad

"Really comfortable and soft! You cant feel the springs and the contact feels really natural! Really happy with this purchase! Everything Gone Very Well. Thanks, buy again. I am very Happy buying a mattress with such a low price..."

2017-07-31

Love it...

"first time i got better quality furniture online. Love my new settee, upholstered in leather, Cream Color. Stainless steel legs. Price is acceptable. On time delivery, Very Good Customer service. Thanks to all."

2017-07-30

Very Good Lamp

"This is a nice, cute little lamp. Keep in mind, it's very small. It takes the small, night-light style candelabra bulbs. I was told at home depot that the max small lamps like this can really take is 60 watts, so also keep that in mind. I'm really pleased with it! It looks classy for a great price."

2017-07-27

Best deal Here for Me.

"This is the Best Buy ever. Packaged well. I did not have to put it together. I did have to screw the feet on but it only took a few minutes. You wouldn't have to use the feet if you don't want to. This is a very deep brown... Almost black but exactly what I wanted. It has a hinged lid that stays open. I am using this for extra seating in my kitchen eating area. I will use it to store big bags of potatoes or onions and my kitchen step stool. I can also use it elsewhere in my house for extra seating but for now it will stay in the kitchen area."

2017-07-26

Beautiful upholstered Bed Bench

"Beautifully upholstered piece of furniture. We ordered the light gray and it looks just like the picture. We put it under a window with white shutters and it works great!, matched my room perfectly..."

2017-07-23

Perfect for my living room

"Wow, This settee is more comfortable than it appears. And lightweight!!! I found it easy to maneuver all by myself. I see this being idea for a woman living alone who may need to move a lot or just likes to rearrange her furniture often. The print is adorable. I personally think it has a vintage look. The cushions are surprisingly plush. The back is hard but once you add the cushions it's perfect. The whole thing must be put together but everything you need is included right there in the box--allen wrench, bolts, etc. This is more loveseat size. It is not long enough to take naps on."

2017-07-22

Great purchase

"Okay so I have to say I like this Chest just fine and I'm satisfied, but there's a catch as to why it's so inexpensive. It's a real task putting it together! I didn't even know where to begin. It comes in a ton of pieces with so many screws bolts whatever, you'll need tools and if you're like me you'll need your boyfriend to do it! Lol. But I'm happy with it now, Good luck! Thanks!!! Fast Delivery..."

2017-07-21

Absolutely love!

"The best choice I made, I was undecided on buying this two accent chairs and had it on my bag for a few days but finally placed my order two days ago and got here before time , I put it together did not have a problem me and my husband love it , thank you so much best choice ever they are conformable and beautiful !! Fast smart shipping. I felt really dumb because I thought they forgot the legs in shipping but super impressed with how they ship them inside the bottom. Very easy to assemble and I like the look. I put them in my family room. I am very pleased. "

2017-07-18

I'm so extremely satisfied with this sectional

"I'm so extremely satisfied with this sectional! I was hesitant because there was only one review. The couch was packaged properly for safe delivery. I'm a 32 year old male, I installed couch in an hour by myself! It's exactly the right measurements. Cushions are a little stiff. But I'm happy about that. The break In period with my two toddlers, will hold up to the test!! If you're looking for a sectional, for the price, it's an awesome purchase!!!"

2017-07-15

Good Quality and Very Good Price Too!!!

"A very good Sofa. Have had this just over a month and we like it very well, very comfortable. Good quality. I was a little surprised when it did arrive as it was in what I thought a rather small box. Opening it up the backs and side supports were separate. I about 10 min we had them installed (they just slide onto arms) and we were set.

2017-07-14

7-months ordeal continues, no end in site - they got my money, but I do not have the furniture!

"Seven months ago, in January of 2017, I purchase a superb Sky (Amini) dining room for my beach house, about 170 miles away from my primary residence. Their price was average, a little less than $5,000, and I was promised a "white glove delivery" withing few weeks, no more than 6 (six). It has been 6 times 6 weeks, and still going.
During this time I traveled almost 2,000 miles and made 6 (six) trips to receive pieces of this furniture, and on 4 occasions it came broken to my house - because no one verified it at the local shipper warehouse, as per contract.
I was once compensated for a trip I was sent, by the shipper, during nighttime, and then the furniture did not come at all.
I asked the seller to complete the order, or take it back, but the two people (managers - Kathy, and Janille) refused to give me a time frame, and when I asked how long will it take, perhaps years, they said it would be unusual, but they will try as many times as necessary, two years or more, if they must.
If I return the furniture they threatened me both with collections, yet they did not complete the order. I do not use the furniture because I am afraid it will become scratched, and the lawsuit seems now inevitable.
My credit card company offered to take the money back from them.
I need a lawyer.

Share GreatFurnitureDeal.com's store rating

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member
GreatFurnitureDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!