Stores > GreatFurnitureDeal.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review GreatFurnitureDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Great Looking Console

"Nice!! This console really surprised me. I wasn't expecting much when ordered; and seeing the large flat box when it arrived didn't do much for me either. But, on opening it ... I was shocked to see the quality of wood, the smoothness of the paint covering, and most impressive of all was that each part is labeled and all the hardware came in labeled zip lock bags. This made following the directions and assembly almost trivial."

2017-10-12

Happy Buying

"I was skeptical with many of the other reviews, but I like this couch, for the price I paid. It isn't huge, but I knew that from reading the measurements provided. It looks nice, clean, and isn't super hard like many reviews stated. It is firm, but not so much to where it is uncomfortable. The white color that I purchased is very white, a clean crisp, bright white that makes my apartment look bigger. I do think buying a few decorative pillows to add will spruce it up though. Overall, for the week I've had it, no complaints!"

2017-10-09

Excellent Working Table AS Well

"Exactly what I was looking for to set up a temporary workstation. Perfect in height, depth, and width. Nicely made. Works great for the intended purpose and because it has folding legs, it has an advantage of being easily portable to another location or just to put in storage when the time comes. Will be useful for many activities and hobbies. Sturdy and balanced. Great purchase. Happy I have it."

2017-10-04

Great Light for me.

"I've been remodeling my house and bought this light for my front entry and hallway (3 total lights). I'm very happy with them along with the Edison bulbs. They have an industrial retro-modern look to them but offer a warm glow with the 60 watt bulb. It was also an easy installation with plenty of cord to adjust to almost any height you may need. A plus for me is that they even wrapped the cord in fabric just like it would have been in Edison's day. And they make a beautiful pattern on the ceiling."

2017-10-01

Beautiful Rustic Piece

"Very happy to have gotten this during the big AUGUST sale. This table is very elegant and goes with many decors. It did arrive damaged, in that the main top portion had one of the drawers glued shut at an angle. It was never going to look right, so Greatfurnituredeal sent me an entire new table. Rather than trying to repackage the old one for return, I just pulled out the new top piece and substituted the defective one for the UPS return. Would have been impossible otherwise. I'm so in love with his table! It ads the perfect touch to our living room! We Love it so much we ordered one of the smaller Sofa table today!"

2017-09-28

Great pendant light!

"It was a little smaller than I expected, but I bought two for over my island. They were very easy to put up in place of the can lights, although we did have to spray paint a white disk (I cannot remember what they call those things) to make it look better and we could not find a bronze one. All in all, they looks great and we have gotten a lot of compliments about them. I bought three of these, to update canisters in my hallway. They arrived quickly, were packed well, were installed without difficulty and are a very attractive household update."

2017-09-25

Such a cute White lamp!!

"This is a very nice lamp for the price. I personally use it as ambient lighting for my corner desk in my office. It helps light up the corner without blinding or making it uncomfortably bright. Definitely adds warmth to the room considering I don't like using ceiling lights or sharp white lights to illuminate my room. Love it.. I get it for my wife.. Thanks for all."

2017-09-21

Never buy from this company!!!

"Ordered two times love seat & recliner, both times waited 8 weeks. Delivered manual recliner, suppose to be electronic. Waited another 8 weeks, sent me missing parts and greased up love seat. Refused delivery and they wouldn't give me refund. Thanks to American Express for siding with me on dispute. Now they threaten collections and I don't even have the merchandise! Very unreputable company. BEWARE!"

2017-08-31

Great Reclining chair

"I love this chair! It's a great price and a great product. Our nursery is awaiting our new arrival when I'll really get to try it out but for now I pop in and relax for a few and really enjoy the comfort of this rocker. If I could change one thing, the wings would be a little bigger so you can lean your head on it. That's why I bought this chair to begin with, but I'll find a way to make it work. perfect!"

2017-08-28

Nice Office chair

"Just received and put together. It appears to be a very nice chair for the price. Luckily a co-worker was around and help me put together. I could have done it by myself, but was easier with an extra set of hands."

2017-08-26

Better than expected!

"This couch really does look just as good as the pictures. It came in three huge boxes and took about 1.5 hours for my wife and I to fully assemble it. We are very happy with the white/off-white color and how it fits in our space. We wish someone had told us how firm it is... definitely a firmer couch than what we'd hoped for. That being said, we're happy with what we got for the price. It's comfortable enough with the chaise and ottoman to kick up your feet on."

2017-08-20

Fantastic Sofa

"We bought this couch looking for an inexpensive option. We haven't found our dream sectional yet so this was our work around until we do. We could not be happier. Shipping was quick! Came in one box and the way it is to assemble takes less than 20 minutes. No tools required. It is extremely comfortable! It sits low to the ground which is great for young children. Definitely worth the price! Product is true to color and the cushion covers do come off the be washed. Overall highly satisfied."

2017-08-14

Great buy!

"Product as described. Inexpensive, easy to assemble and to operate, great buy!! I am using it for my church's audiovisual station and it's working great so far.

2017-08-12

Very Simple Light, Happy With.

"I like it so well that I bought a second one for the outside of my house. I also use those light bulbs with the built in dawn to dusk feature. Together they make a great outdoor light. Only downside, is it takes three arms to install the thing. But I find that is a problem for most light fixtures."

2017-08-07

AMAZING!!!!!!

"Gives off such a great light and looks so good in our kitchen! We love the look!"

Share GreatFurnitureDeal.com's store rating

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member
GreatFurnitureDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!