Stores > Great Brands Outlet

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-24

Smoke Detector Heaven

"I purchased three (3) smoke detectors with 10-year lithium batteries for one of my rental properties. The devices I received were brand new as advertised, and they arrived promptly via FedEx in sturdy packaging. I feel like I received great quality and value from this purchase because similar items cost a lot more in the local big box hardware stores."

2016-08-21

Quick and accurate

"I was unsure of my order with Great Brands Outlet at first because I had never heard of them before. However, the products were accurate, fairly priced and shipped quickly. I would order from here again."

2016-08-20

Fans of the fan!

"Easily discovered, ordered and received on time.
Great performance, great fan, great price. Many thanks, M&C

2016-08-20

good

"smooth transaction and great price"

2016-08-17

"Delivered on time. Should have been packaged in a hard box instead of a soft package. When opened the enclosure was in shambles but the unit was functional."

This review was modified by boomer0820 on August 17 2016 09:16:00 PM

2016-08-12

Love them in our new house!!

"Really nice product - they look great!!"

2016-08-11

Was delivered fast.

"Good price and delivered fast."

2016-08-08

my noodle

"I was very happy, what great service !!! I ordered my noodle chair on a Sunday night and it was delivered 2 days early. I will shop again, thank you !!!"

2016-08-03

Great transaction!

"My first time dealing with Great Brands - will utilize again!"

2016-07-30

That's was fantastic! Week's looking for air purifier, find in 3 min. On Great Brands!

"My 8 you. old son has allergies and I safer from clinical major panicked attack and brain cistern, that made me very sick and need of extra air .Regular basis fen is OK for the long hot night and day, but I need clean air, not the same over and over again! I was really happy to find out that I can afford one only at Great Brands, that gives me 55% of ! I just get it tonight and will try tomorrow, but it's came fast deliveries to the door,excellent condition and free Shipping! I got treated like a VIP costumer ,Truly appreciate your business and intelligently care about my needs and budget! Thank you so much for all your help and support! I will be back asap! Wish You all the best-selling! "

This review was modified by vikaoscarschwartz on July 30 2016 03:41:53 AM

2016-07-25

Great Price and Fast Shipping

"Great Brands Outlet had a good price for the fans that I ordered. They shipped very quickly. My order arrived intact and quicker than I expected. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."

2016-07-21

EASY PEASY PROBLEM SOLVED

"It was so nice to find the part we needed for our exhaust fan that was less than a year old. No wondering aisles of self help stores and no buying a new exhaust fan that was suggested by one of those stores. Great Brands Outlet had exactly what we needed and we weren't even sure of the name of the part. It was so easy and the part arrived in a timely manner. "

This review was modified by janknutson on July 21 2016 11:18:44 AM

2016-07-21

"Excellent service! They didn't have the color I chose so they called and I picked an alternative color. Fast shipping & fair price "

2016-07-13

Good service

"got it on time great service good site to deal with"

2016-07-12

"I ordered the four (4) Steam Machines and they were actually delivered a day earlier than FedEx's original delivery estimate. The grandchildren will be using them so I will have to wait & see how they hold up."

Share Great Brands Outlet's store rating

Great Brands Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Great Brands Outlet is a merchant member
Great Brands Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.