• GreatBrandsOutl

"They have not shipped any product because it's claimed that the items are on back order. However my credit card was billed for the purchase. I don't like to do business with any organization that bills before the shipment is made. This will keep me from being a repeat customer."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

Customer-Service, GreatBrandsOutlet.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the delay. Your order for the humidifier filters was shipped today from Chicago so it should arrive in just a couple of days. The humidifier filters have been in exceedingly high demand this year probably due to the extreme cold that has plagued almost the entire US. We will forecast better next year on these.”

"Have only had it installed for 1 week now, works good so far, no connectivity issues or app issues."

"Order was easy, but thought the shipping was slow. Maybe due to the huge amount of snow in the north."

"It arrived sooner than expected and in a different box so i was a little concerned but i am very happy with the products and just that is got here quickly! I will recommend to my friends! thank you so very much!"

"Love the cart covers! Great choices of fun prints. Easy to rider and quick delivery. Thank you!"

" came quickly and was customized as I had requested"

"The snack were cute and my kids loved them. They are good quality and we can think of many uses for them (some food, some toys)."

"So far so good! We'll see how it holds up. "

"Great product. Cute & durable!"

"Thanks the pocketbook and embroidery is beautiful!"

"I use these for snacks and pill holders! I love them!"

"Satisfied with product and shipping time. "

"Very easy to navigate and order from website. My order was delivered quickly. "

"My grand daughter was excited to see the Bento box,but won't use it until fall when school starts. But the guitars were a big hit, since her dad is a musician."

"They were great, easy ordering process and when I realized I had put in the wrong address customer service was friendly and quick. My problem was fixed and delivery early. Perfect experience."

Share GreatBrandsOutlet.com's store rating

GreatBrandsOutlet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GreatBrandsOutlet.com is a merchant member
GreatBrandsOutlet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,893 merchant members.