Stores > Great Brands Outlet

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-02-12

Fast

"Great Brands Outlet was quick to ship out my order and they had the best price that I could find. Would not hesitate to order from them again."

This review was modified by marktarver45 on February 14 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-08

Best price!

"They had the best price on this item!"

This review was modified by the_gunny_8 on February 10 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-31

"speedy shipping, product as described."

This review was modified by egohdes on February 02 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-31

Fantastic Prices on Home Air Filters

"I needed 4" thick air filters for two of my new A/C units. My extensive internet search for Honeywell brand at the best price led me to Great Brands Outlet. I ordered a total of six of the air filters and they were shipped to me promptly and in great condition. The price including shipping was the absolute best I could find! I am very pleased with the purchase."

This review was modified by marktrimarc on February 02 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-28

Had a lead test for ceramics

"Could not find this elsewhere"

This review was modified by vwinslett on January 31 2017 12:02:31 AM

2017-01-24

Outstanding price, arrived quickly.

"GBO sold the item I bought with free shipping, which made it literally $40 less than the same item anywhere else on the internet. The item arrived, carefully packed, five business days later. Very pleased."

This review was modified by danielmhowe on January 26 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-23

Quick, easy, reasonable

"Spoke with representative who was very helpful, courteous & efficient. "

This review was modified by jelfmiles on January 25 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-22

More than 1 week still hasn't shipped

"Placed my order more than a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped according to the order tracker."

This review was modified by Kvandenh1 on January 24 2017 10:00:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-23-2017

A rep from Great Brands Outlet, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order and comment! The item that was ordered is unique in weight and size and is stored in a separate warehouse than ours. Due to the nature of drop ships, shipping times may vary depending on the circumstances / destination. However, I will have someone on our team reach out to our shipping warehouse to get tracking for you as soon as possible. ”

2017-01-16

Awesome service

"Was a skeptical at first of the website. First time I have heard of it. Placed my order. Was pleased with how easy the website is to use. Went with the free shipping and received the package a day early. Very pleased customer would recommend this site to anyone. Will be a returning customer.

Thanks from
Ohio

This review was modified by Tsfogt on January 18 2017 05:15:01 AM

2016-12-26

Quick Shipping

"Correct item received, best price I could find, free shipping, and shipped quickly."

2016-12-26

Here is Satisfaction

"The site was easy to navigate, find what, how much and even compare items with a few clicks. Checkout was quick once you filled in your info. The product was shipped and delivered as said 3-5 businesses days! Excellent!! But the best is after much searching for a filter, which they Carried, the price was the lowest I have come across and the filter is the name brand! Good Shopping"

Rep reply posted Dec-27-2016

A rep from Great Brands Outlet, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order and your comments. ”

2016-12-23

So sad

"The only thing my son asked for was a pair of Muck Boots for Christmas. Instead of sending a youth size 4 they sent a men's size 11. In future, I recommend that you check your order carefully when sent and have it sent way you would actually need it."

Rep reply posted Dec-23-2016

A rep from Great Brands Outlet, Customer-Service, has responded

“Thank you for your order and comments. We do apologize for the shipment error. However, it looks like our customer service rep is looking into this as we speak to resolve this as soon as possible. ”

2016-12-22

Woohoo!!!

"Awesome experience!! Delivered quick and product was perfect! "

2016-12-19

"Great price and great customer service!! Will use again. "

2016-12-17

Fabulous Price

"Delivery took 8 days but was free and filters for my humidifier were almost half the price I usually pay. Overall a great experience."

Share Great Brands Outlet's store rating

Great Brands Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Great Brands Outlet is a merchant member
Great Brands Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.