Stores > Grainger Industrial Supply

• Grainger Indust Grainger Industrial Supply Elite Status

2016-05-22

"I love the website. Very easy to use and to find products needed and used in the past"

2016-05-21

"Order management works reasonably well. Search function when looking for products is not always effective."

2016-05-21

"Easy to browse and search. Ok descriptions"

2016-05-21

"Erica J. was very helpful. She found the product I was looking for."

2016-05-21

"Great site! Easy to use, fast."

2016-05-21

"Very fast an efficient retail site."

2016-05-21

"The checkout should have a comments section so that issues like tax/tax exempt status can be addressed before credit card charges are applied. I had to call and then send an e-mail to address the situation."

2016-05-21

"Stop with the survey pop-ups and the messenger (chat) invites. They are very annoying"

2016-05-21

"Special thanks to Michael McDaniel for assisting with pricing on equipment i purchased today. As always, the Grainger team has always went above and beyond to help clients, no exceptions ever."

2016-05-21

"Have often heard radio ads. First time visitor. Very satisfied with the experience. Grainger.com has a new customer!"

2016-05-21

"its OK most of the time, but there are field names to equipment that we use that I do not see on Grainger"

2016-05-21

"Very good. I created lists years ago and cannot remember my user id or password. I had trouble getting them. Please send my information to ****.bartosh@mstc.edu"

2016-05-21

"I searched for hole punch in office supplies and the vast majority of my results were staplers, staples, and tape dispensers - not relevant in the slightest, as far as I could tell."

2016-05-21

"I found what I needed and it was easy to find. Just some of the survey questions did not allow me to say that I will be purchasing the products from GRAINGER thru my company's purchasing system."

2016-05-21

"Had an idea what I needed but needed customer support to help me find exactly what I needed. They helped me find what I needed at an even better price than I was expecting."

Share Grainger Industrial Supply's store rating

Grainger Industrial Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Grainger Industrial Supply is a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.