"I have placed several orders with Grainger, and found that their merchandise was always top quality and shipped very fast. Customer service was excellent. "

"GREAT SERVICE FAST SHIPPING "

"Great customer service, prompt, accurate delivery of quality products at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for?"

"My company has placed many orders with Grainger over the years. They always ship very quickly. Once a $50 tool kit was missing from my order and they sent another at no charge with no hassle. They have a huge selection of tools and supplies and will continue to receive my business."

"Shopped at Grainger's online industrial supply web store for the first time a few days ago. Huge selection of machines, parts, tools, etc. Search engine was powerful and easy to use to narrow down the list to a manageable selection. Signing up for an account was straight forward and checkout was simple. There seemed to be a bit more clicking than other sites to get everything done, but in all it was not difficult and my order was filled quickly and arrived within a couple of days. I'll purchase supplies from here again."

Grainger Industrial Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Grainger Industrial Supply is not a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!