• Grainger Indust

"It was good. I know these surveys are important but it takes a lot of time."

"a lot off products to search"

"Good choice of products at varying price/quality"

"This is the third time in a few days I have tried to use the site. Each time was unsuccessful. Surely, you have the standard parts I was looking for in each case, and they were from quite different categories."

"I work as an electrician/electronics tech. When I was recently robbed of all my tools, many of which I have had for decades, Grainger was my first choice for being able to locate and price every item I lost for purposes of submitting a list with pricing to my insurance company. I don't know of any other company that could provide me everything I needed at one place. And most of it is either in stock, or will be available for me to pick-up the next business day. I love it!"

"I was looking for specific items. I needed nuts and automotive studs with metric sizes 8mm & 9mm both with 1.00 pitch."

"I could not find what I was looking for but Chat (Laura) gave me a link in a few seconds."

"I like using grainger, but the quote process did not initially work today"

"Not great. Searches are yielding less quality results. i am more tempted to search for new items on other sites and only purchase familiar items from grainger"

"The cost of Product always having to call or email someone to give me a price of an item I need to add to my maintenance guys templates"

"Pages take too long to load"

"Perfect!!!! very professional Accurate."

"You still have a lot of work to do to make this web site more user friendly site."

"ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh survey is toooo long"

"The overall experience was neither bad nor exciting. Product location and comparison was a little challenging but I was able to accomplish my purchase with a minimum of difficulty."

Share Grainger Industrial Supply's store rating

Grainger Industrial Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Grainger Industrial Supply is a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.