Stores > Grainger Industrial Supply

• Grainger Indust Grainger Industrial Supply Elite Status

2016-02-03

"Quick turnover from purchase order to shipping to collecting invoices. No need to request an invoice as it is available online"

2016-02-03

"the reason I went to grainger today is lab safety supply was acquired by them and I needed a rotary pump that could handle hazardous material. in the past lab safety could always tell me which products were compatible with the chemicals we use."

2016-02-03

"Very smooth and easy to confirm availability and place the order for will call pick up."

2016-02-03

"The website is a faster way for me to find out details and availability of what I am looking for."

2016-02-03

"First time using and it was great"

2016-02-03

"Every product number that I entered took me to exactly what I wanted. This is unusual as with other websites, this is not the case."

2016-02-03

"liked grainger.com don't like the survey wastes my time and I get nothing out of it"

2016-02-03

"the descriptions need to include a little more information"

2016-02-03

"I found exactly what i was looking for, thanks. But please, the pop ups... just... stop."

2016-02-02

"Good experience, except product(s) I was interested in or may have been were not organized on one area, different models appeared on different Granger searches but for same type item, results were inconsistent."

2016-02-02

"It was generally a good experience. It would be nice if the search engine would offer more categories or suggested similar items more often."

2016-02-02

"It would be nice to have a cross reference site for numbers of parts"

2016-02-02

"Everything was fine and progressed along smoothly."

2016-02-02

"I appreciate the easy and thoroughness of the site. Working for the State we purchase we do not purchase directly from the website but I always start there."

2016-02-02

"the search today was for a pressure gauge and the choices to narrow selection were pretty good"

Share Grainger Industrial Supply's store rating

Grainger Industrial Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Grainger Industrial Supply is a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.