Grainger Industrial Supply Reviews - grainger.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 4 reviews

Grainger Industrial Supply is not a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have placed several orders with Grainger, and found that their merchandise was always top quality and shipped very fast. Customer service was excellent. "

"Great customer service, prompt, accurate delivery of quality products at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for?"

"My company has placed many orders with Grainger over the years. They always ship very quickly. Once a $50 tool kit was missing from my order and they sent another at no charge with no hassle. They have a huge selection of tools and supplies and will continue to receive my business."

"Shopped at Grainger's online industrial supply web store for the first time a few days ago. Huge selection of machines, parts, tools, etc. Search engine was powerful and easy to use to narrow down the list to a manageable selection. Signing up for an account was straight forward and checkout was simple. There seemed to be a bit more clicking than other sites to get everything done, but in all it was not difficult and my order was filled quickly and arrived within a couple of days. I'll purchase supplies from here again."