Stores > Grainger Industrial Supply

• Grainger Indust Grainger Industrial Supply Elite Status

2016-05-01

"Very easy to navigate using an existing invoice with stock/item numbers."

2016-05-01

"Very nice, user friendly, organized site that contains THOUSANDS of items that every IC needs!"

2016-05-01

"REALLY DID NOT APPRECIATE THAT I HAD TO REGISTER WITH YOUR COMPANY AND THAT YOU DO NOT DELIVER TO PO BOXES"

2016-05-01

"I wanted to pick ;up the items at the Clackamas location, but once I checked pick up the site only listed the No. Portland location which is a LONG WAY away from where I live."

2016-04-30

"Whatever aggravation I experienced was overcome by the fact this could be done overnight with pickup available locally the next day."

2016-04-30

"Grainger.com is more difficult to use today than it was 6 months ago, again, the issue may reside on my end but, prior to 6 months ago, I had virtually no issues"

2016-04-30

"As always, couldn't be better!"

2016-04-30

"Overall, the transaction was easy. Thank you for the ease of the programming."

2016-04-29

"I hate pop-ups that require an answer before letting me continue. I usually go somewhere else for my purchase when this happens"

2016-04-29

"Problems in the past. Today worked satisfactorily."

2016-04-29

"Why am I asked to complete a survey when I've just arrived at the site? I'm one or two clicks in and you want me to rate my experience. Well, it **** because I can't get around this stupid survey pop-up."

2016-04-29

"Easy enough. Found what I wanted and then had time to look for future purchases."

2016-04-29

"I like viewing the grainger website parts can be found and prices are reasonable."

2016-04-29

"When I punched the # in from my printed catalog it came up with all kinds of parts and unrelated items - when I type in GPY43 , I feel the complete pump should come up at the top of the list , not parts and safety gear"

2016-04-29

"I had trouble finding the exact part numbers (cabinets) I was looking for"

Share Grainger Industrial Supply's store rating

Grainger Industrial Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Grainger Industrial Supply is a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.