Stores > Grainger Industrial Supply

• Grainger Indust Grainger Industrial Supply Elite Status

2016-06-25

"INFORMACION Y NAVEGACION EXELENTE"

2016-06-25

"I searched for Turbine ventilators at the website but did not get a finding. I went back to the internet and google searched and that got me connected with the Grainger web site with the turbine ventilator info that I required. So, the web site search was the issue. Once I got to the item I needed, I maneuvered quite well through the web site to get the info I needed. The web site search mechanism was my main issue. I would also like to have access to dimensional details from your web site. I did not take time to dig into that today, but that is often an issue because one has so little detail information at his finger tips at the basic website or in the catalogue."

2016-06-25

"good product selection - including products made in the United States."

2016-06-25

"Chat help was instrumental to complete order"

2016-06-25

"This survey is way too long!"

2016-06-24

"Best organized catalog I have encountered"

2016-06-24

"Great site, easy to navigate. 10 out of 10!"

2016-06-24

"I was extremely happy that they had what I needed - I just wish they had a picture of it."

2016-06-24

"There's not enough technical info on many products you carry, today and many times in the past I've had to chat with someone to get the exact product I've needed."

2016-06-23

"It's obvious Grainger is trying to improve their website, which has been badly needed for quite some time. It's still quite difficult to narrow options down to find exactly what I'm looking for. Also, God forbid you make a slight type when putting in a description or accidentally add an extra digit in a part number. The system doesn't come back and ask did you mean...? or anything like that. It just says the item cannot be found. Also--I have noticed latelt that when I am comparing items, and click on an item in the list to look at it again, often the item can't be found. I have to manually type in the part number again in the search box."

2016-06-23

"As usual I was able to quickly locate what I was looking for and the various alternatives that I could compare price point and quality"

2016-06-23

"Much easier then expected for an inexperienced computer user."

2016-06-23

"easy and I did not spend time driving around looking for things"

2016-06-23

"new website is clumbsy and slow. Prices dont show up anymore so now have to open each product. The full catalog page is worthless."

2016-06-23

"When looking up an item the buttons on the side do not give enough info"

Share Grainger Industrial Supply's store rating

Grainger Industrial Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Grainger Industrial Supply is a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.