Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-06

These folks have their act together!

"Ordered a handgun on Friday, arrived my local gun shop the following Tuesday. Grabagun kept me informed of status via email each step of the way through delivery. Highly recommend."

2017-05-04

I won't be back regardless of the bait and switch prices!!

"I found what I was looking for and a really great price , and ordered it immediately. About a week later my package arrives and I find that they sent me the wrong thing. When I returned it they told me that what I ordered was still available at over twice the cost!! I asked to speak to a manager and was given to someone who identified himself as the general manager. I explained what was going on and he apologized and said he would look into it and send me an email to follow up. After waiting almost a month with no contact from GAG, I called the "general manager" back. He told me that it was a computer error and offered me a $10 store credit for my trouble.

I will definitely never go back again, and wouldn't trust them with my financial information!!

2017-04-29

Top-Notch Seller

"I wanted to buy a Beretta CX4 Storm airgun. In the past I had bought airguns from Pyramydair, AirgunDepot and AirgunsofArizona. Not only did GrabAGun have the best price, but they had an incredible 8.89 rating from 1225 reviews on Resellerratings.com. I am happy to help add to that great rating. It was easy to order the gun, and although it took a few days before they shipped it, it came only two days after they shipped. I encountered a delivery problem, however. UPS wanted to deliver the package on Wednesday afternoon and it needed a signature, something GrabAGun does for their protection and mine. But I worked in the afternoons. I called UPS to arrange for me to pick it up from their depot, but said they couldn't allow that without the seller authorizing them to do so. They suggested I call GrabAGun to make this happen. I called them and expected there would be some sort of issue. Although I was on hold for about 10 minutes, the person who answered knew exactly what I was talking about. He told me he would call UPS immediately and that I should get an e-mail from UPS informing me that I could pick up the gun from their depot. Sure enough, 30 minutes later I did get that e-mail and I picked up my gun the next day. The gun was brand new and in perfect condition. I couldn't be more pleased with GrabAGun. Thank you."

2017-04-25

excellent buying experience

"I was really afraid of the quality of the customer service and buying process judging by the cheap of their prices compared to other online stores. I couldn't be more satisfied. It feels like a well organized business. Keep the good work!!!"

2017-04-22

Smith and Wesson SD9VE

"GAB is amazing! Anything you want immediately."

2017-04-21

Where's my gun?

"Going on 14 days and still No Gun.. grab a gun uses the slowest and cheapest shipping known to man and by saving money... 14 days have gone by and No gun."

First online gun purchase

"I really didn't know what to expect but I was willing to gamble based on the low price for a Shield 9mm. I could not be more happy with my decision to do business with GrabAGun. Shield arrived at my FFL in three days while two email inquiries were answered promptly and to my complete satisfaction. I am already planning my next order from GrabaGun. I highly recommend doing business with this company."

Wonderfully seemless.

"No issues. Gun was shipped second day, and it arrived at the FFL provider, and I was notified and came in and picked it up."

Love GrabAGun.com

"I bought a pistol on a Saturday and it was at my local gun store here in North Georgia for pick-up by Tuesday afternoon. The price was great, shipping was only $8.99 and FAST. I highly recommend GrabAGun.com and will most certainly purchase from them again in the future."

Pistol Transfer

"They called as soon as the pistol arrived. I went in to pick it up. The process for the transfer went very fast and very smoothly. The price was the best in the area. I would recommend them and I will use them again."

2017-04-17

Awesome Price... Super fast Shipping...Excellent!!!

"My first time buying a firearm online and these guys made it a best experience!!! i have GrabaGun on my Internet favorites.. shopping guns made easy and affordable. will recommend all my friends here... hope they have much more deals for holidays... BTW Except for the long wait time...Great customer service by phone as well... keep it up!!!"

Excellent Service

"I bought a Ruger AR-15 which arrived to a local FFL dealer in {5} days. The rifle got here in {4} days by UPS but the dealer was not available at first delivery attempt. This is across 7 states and 1,100 miles. According to tracking records the gun actually changed possession {6} different times, among the various shipping terminals, on its trip here.
I had second thoughts about ordering from GrabAGun after reading all the negative comments. My experience was great! Rifle is brand new in factory shipping box and wrappings. Test fired it at the range yesterday and it is Spot On! It shot 10 rounds within a 6" group at about 70 yards.
I feel sorry for the people that had bad experiences with GrabAGun purchases. I will be ordering from them again!

2017-04-17

GrabAGun is my favorite online gun/gun related dealer.

"I have ordered multiple guns and multiple items (magazines and holsters) and have been very pleased with the service and speed provided. I recommend them to everyone."

Super price and delivery

"Not much to say, just that the entire experience was perfect and the price was right.

2017-04-15

New Mags

"Grab a Gun has always provided quick, service quality products at a competitive price point."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.