• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"You are a 10 in my book. The purchase was easy, shipping was awesome and the pick up was as smooth as silk. nice job!"

"Placed an order for a laser sight and got it right away. No problems and the price was about half what I found on another web site and about 30% cheaper than buying from the manufacturer."

"First purchase from Grabagun. Since I'm local, I just picked the firearm up from their location. Very friendly staff. You can't beat their low prices. My only complaint is that I called their number on 2 separate days and was placed on hold for greater than 20 min and I never did get them on the phone. I just wanted to clarify their address. They did better with replying to emails and were very prompt. "

"I was impressed at the fast delivery. But I was disappointed that I had to go to a gun dealer to pick up the guns and was charged $35.00 a gun for processing fee. Why couldn't I just fax my drivers license and concealed permit and have it direct delivered to me."

"First time buying a gun online and grab a gun made it very easy and found a price for what I want that I was willing to pay. Will definitely be returning in the future. Everything came in just as I expected and even arrived early. "

"GrabAGun is awesome! Ordered my gun and got it the very next day! You guys are great, I would definitely buy again from GrabAGun again!"

"Seamless and hassle free. I couldn't of asked for an easier first time experience. "

"GrabAgun offered the best price I could find on an XDM. The process was so incredibly simple. I was quite surprised to find that they had the FFL dealer I wanted to use (very small shop) already listed. Grabagun was very quick on the processing.

I ordered the gun on a Saturday and had it in my hand on Tuesday! Very impressed with no credit card fees and $5.99 flat rate shipping.
WIll definitely do business with them again.

"Ordered gun on 12-7-2014 and received on 12-11-2014. No hassle ordering and prompt delivery. Gun priced well below competitors. would order again."

"I've purchased three firearms and some magazines from GrabAGun, with no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is great, and their prices are very competitive. I bought a beautiful Sig 1911 from them not long ago, and when I told a friend of mine who works at a gigantic firearms/outdoors store how much I paid, he was flabbergasted. I really enjoy being GrabAGun's customer ... we will have a long and mutually beneficial relationship."

"Great deals, super service and insanely fast shipping. I love these guys."

"Great service placed order over phone.
Great price with no hidden fees plus free shipping.

"I love the rifle I purchased but I sent customer service an email that I would wait for the black furnture model. They didn't want to wait and wanted to charge an 8% restocking fee. So I was forced to hold onto the FDE model. One week later model with black furmiture was in. I've purchased from them before and realy would have preferred to wait. Why they couldn't wait for the black model to come in I don't know. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! Not the way to treat customers. "

"Bought a bushmaster patrolman on Friday morning, it arrived two business days later. Unbeatable price and fast processing and shipping. Will definitely buy from this seller again..."

"My first purchase from GrabAGun and I am very pleased. Price was good, response after order good, time from order placement to shipping was less than they stated at time of placement I will assuredly look to them when I am ready to make another purchase."

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.