• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"Bought a couple of mags for my Ruger. Great service--prompt and right the first time."

"Won't buy from this place again. At least two firearms I have purchased here and all were flawed."

"Wow! I ordered a colt 6920mp-fde o. 10/08, it was delivered the next day to my ffl. Amazing! The prices are the lowest i found online and they only charged 5.95 for shipping. I will definitely check GAG first for my next purchase. Good job guys!"

"Easy peasey! Great selections, competitive prices, easy transaction!"

"Get you some of this! Great prices, great selection, quick shipping and an easy to use website. There is nothing else to say, go buy yourself another gun."

"Very good ,great price,fast ,economy ,secure ,shipping on a hard to find item .will buy from again,very helpful customer service,helped me on how to order my 308 upper.NO BS CHARGES IF YOU USE CREDIT CARD ,lower price than companies that charge more if you use credit card.Thanks for being and honest company"

"Great selection and prices. I already received a request for a review before receiving my order. But that has nothing to do with grabagun. UPS decided to hand my package off to the USPS, so who knows how long it'll be before I actuall get it. I like grabagun because they are one of the few that will actually ship to Illinois even though cook county is the only place they can't. Others just simply make everybody in Illinois suffer just cause of one county, and it's not even all of cook county, just about half of its amendment infringing cities/towns. "

"Fast shipping. Great price. No problems."

"Best prices and inventory availability plus friendly and professional staff. Placed my order on a Sunday evening and picked up my item the next day.Will not buy anywhere else"

"I was really satisfied with grabagun.. price was great also was sales rep received my firearm 2 days before promised date I definitely will be doing business with them again soon"

"They have so many interesting items at a so very low price.
Very fast shipment with a flat rate.
they are the most convenient company to buy online.
Trust them.

"Excellent customer service! Fast, easy, and professional. Steven and his team at Grabagun have an amazing process to make your order quick and pain free. Order received earlier than expected and communication was very effect through email and phone throughout the entire process! Will be doing business again!!!"

"I've ordered two guns from this guy's and they shipped them out next day. One came in two days and another came in 4 days (since Handgun gets ups air while rifle gets ups ground). It's been very pleasurable experience and I would definitely conduct business with them again in the future"

"I've purchases several times now at GrabAGun and was completely satisfied both times. I've ordered everything from AR15;s to handgun magazines. Pricing was great, shipping was fast, and customer service was fantastic. I would definitely recommend purchasing from GrabAGun without concern. Very satisfied!"

"This is my second instore firearm purchase this year with grabagun. Bottom line is you can't beat their prices. However, they need to do better at having guns AT THEIR STORE; there was no reason for me to wait five days for a Beretta especially one that was being promoted at the time of purchase. I understand that grabagun does most of its business online and ships out of state but I think they should consider improving their store front and stock availability. Other than that service is good and as long as the prices stay low I will be back. "

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.