• GrabAGun.com GrabAGun.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"I purchased a Ruger SR9C pistol in April, 2015. They shipped is within one day, which I thought was pretty fast. They shipped exactly what I ordered. The gun checked out perfect at the FFL pick-up. No hassle transaction. I always check ResellerRatings before I purchase anything on-line. It has helped me avoid problematic Sellers. They were the cheapest reputable Seller on the gunwatcher and slickguns websites. I emailed GrabAGun several times regarding questions about this gun and they replied within a couple hours (pretty fast). I would recommend buying from them."

"I ordered a revolver Monday 4/20/2015 and it was delivered Tuesday 4/21/2015 to my dealer. Quick shipping and good pricing."

"Over the past few years, I have made many purchases from GrabAGun, but this one outdoes all of them and verges on incredible. On the evening of April 6, 2015, I ordered a new Springfield Armory SD Mod.2 9mm pistol from GrabAGun. Astoninsingly, I picked it up at my FFL dealer yesterday, April 7, 2015. I have no idea how it got there in well under 24 hours, but it did. The gun looks great and feels great, fitting my hand perfectly with the flush base 13-round magazine. Can't wait to see how it does at the range."

"I recently started shooting with my husband. Over the last six months I've really started to enjoy the time we spend together at the range. I tried to place an order with Grab A Gun for an AR15 for myself. While talking to the man on the phone my husband was guiding me in my purchasing decisions. The man stopped taking the order and asked if the firearm was for myself and I said yes. He then said he heard a man in the background talking about the purchase. I told him it was my husband and he was helping me in my decision. The salesman told me that this sounded
like a "straw purchase". He said he believed I was buying the firearm for someone else. It is sad that you can't have the guidance of your husband in making a purchase decision. I will take my money elsewhere. My husband owns five firearms and doesn't need me
to purchase another if he wants one. I will never give Grab A Gun one cent of my money and I will tell everyone I can not to shop there.

"Great experience. I bought a M&P10 from them. They were super cheap and fast shipping. Talked to them on the phone, and were really easy to deal with. Would definitely buy from them again."

"First time using GrabAGun.com and I could not be more pleased! They had the absolute best price on the XD .45 that I was looking to purchase. I placed an order on Tuesday night and my gun arrived at my local FFL on Thursday morning! The gun was perfect and exactly as described. This was an awesome first time experience and will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you GrabAGun.com!"

"Amazing experience with this company. I bought my fnx9 for an excellent price on Monday, and picked it up from my FFL dealer on Wednesday. Fast shipping and great trouble free service."

"Based on my first purchase, I recommend these folks. They promptly processed and shipped my order. I would not likely choose UPS Mail Innovations as a shipping method - UPS had the package for 2 days, then USPS took 9 more days to deliver from 100 miles away. To GrabaGun's credit they communicated with me immediately when I emailed them about delayed delivery, unlike some I could name (Palmetto State Armory). "

"Received an RWS 34 airgun that was damaged in shipping. Was told to ship the item back and I would be reimbursed but was also told that due to the fact that i lived in rural alaska they would not send me a replacement. I had the original rifle sent to an Air Force Base off of a main highway. Not exactly rural delivery! They shipped once but are refusing to ship again. Either they ship to Alaska or they don't. Do not arbitrarily decide on a case by case basis!"

"I definitely recommend Grabagun to anyone making an online gun purchase. Good price, fast shipping and very user-friendly web site. Having a list of FFL dealers that the gun can be shipped to makes picking up the weapon a breeze."

"Very fast service... Will definitely buy from again and already recommended to others to purchase from this sight."

"You are a 10 in my book. The purchase was easy, shipping was awesome and the pick up was as smooth as silk. nice job!"

"Placed an order for a laser sight and got it right away. No problems and the price was about half what I found on another web site and about 30% cheaper than buying from the manufacturer."

"First purchase from Grabagun. Since I'm local, I just picked the firearm up from their location. Very friendly staff. You can't beat their low prices. My only complaint is that I called their number on 2 separate days and was placed on hold for greater than 20 min and I never did get them on the phone. I just wanted to clarify their address. They did better with replying to emails and were very prompt. "

"I was impressed at the fast delivery. But I was disappointed that I had to go to a gun dealer to pick up the guns and was charged $35.00 a gun for processing fee. Why couldn't I just fax my drivers license and concealed permit and have it direct delivered to me."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.