• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Great price and fast shipping"

"Happy in Henrico

I will never go thru another gun retailer again, GRABAGUN is by far the best way to purchase a handgun I purchased my wife a Taurus Millenium G2 as a conceal and carry weapon , she loves it and it was Flawless, New in the box . Had a coupon for free shipping plus I got the gun $100.00 less than any where else. plus living outside of Texas save about 6% the FFl charged $27.00 and to top it off it got here 2 days early thanks guys you can count on my Business from now on!

"Great prices and fast delivery. I have bought several handguns from them and have always been pleased with their prices and service."

"Best price and crazy fast shipping -
GrabAGun is spoiling me -

"My first online gun purchase got it in to days at best price ever no local gun shop could touch this price will definitely buy her again great place to deal with "

"Brand new, good price, good products, fast shipping."

"Excellent service. Order went out the very next day, and was delivered in 2 days. Will definitely order from them again.

Had the product I wanted, and it was in-stock.

"Hi, I had been looking for a left handed automatic shotgun for under $600 for three years. I searched in the summer and couldn't find one available but signed up for an email alert. I received one from grabagun.com and snatched it up. The only issue that I had is that I had three holds on my credit card for a few days due to the website not processing the purchase properly. I waited for the 10am EST opening time to call and found that it had not been ordered. Luckily, I used a credit card instead of a debit card. That could have been a disaster otherwise. But the staff was able to help me make the purchase for me over the phone instead. I really like that the website does offer the FFL agents and who could I assign to have the gun shipped to. That saved me about $10 allowing me to shop around. The other thing that I would suggest is to have more personnel. When I called and punched in the prompt for existing orders, I received the same person as the new order option after a long hold time. A couple of times no one picked up but I finally got through later that day."

JASartain's Avatar
Olive Branch, MS

"Great products at overall great price; quick discounted shipping."

"Received my Colt 6920LE as advertised with no issues. Shipped as promised. Shot it today and was amazed! I would buy from GrabAGun again for sure!"

"This website is great. The prices are good, the website is easy to navigate, the search filters are excellent, and the shipping was fast. Couldn't be more satisfied. I'll definitely be a return customer. GrabAGun is bookmarked and here to stay."

"Bought a couple of mags for my Ruger. Great service--prompt and right the first time."

"Won't buy from this place again. At least two firearms I have purchased here and all were flawed."

"Wow! I ordered a colt 6920mp-fde o. 10/08, it was delivered the next day to my ffl. Amazing! The prices are the lowest i found online and they only charged 5.95 for shipping. I will definitely check GAG first for my next purchase. Good job guys!"

"Easy peasey! Great selections, competitive prices, easy transaction!"

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.