GrabAGun.com Reviews - grabagun.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.80/10 678 reviews

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Well it seems as though I am experiencing what many others have. I placed my order and never got a shipping conformation so I called about it and was told that it was supposed to go out that day, I waited until the end of the day and called again as I had still not received any tracking information. The guy was very polite but he told me the truck was full and that my order was left for morning, it was all packed up and ready to go by the door and would be shipped first thing in the morning. He also said that if I didn't hear anything by noon to call back and make sure it went out. Noon the next day arrives and no tracking so I call and spoke to another gentleman who was also very nice however he told me that in the notes it stated that the range bag that I ordered was ripped and that they would have to ship out another one and he apologized for not contacting me. He said that it would ship out on Monday, if it doesn't ship on monday I will be requesting a refund and taking my business elsewhere. This is my first order with them and will probably be the last. "

"My name is M. Hilliard...I live in West Tn and I have several ffl dealers in this area that I do business with. I was looking for an exclusive gun that I couldn't find here....went to GAG to check their site. Ive always been reluctant about ordereing anything online and I had questions. Messaged GAG about some concerns and they emailed me back quickly. Ordered may gun, a Taurus Judge Magnum, 3" chamber, 4" barrel March 11th at 10:17...got a confirmation soon...received my gun on March 14th at my ffl dealer at 12:31..exactly what I wanted, gun was in perfect condition....So, for all those with bad experinces ordering online, I have to say GAG was great to deal with, they had exactly what I wanted at a very fair price and the delivery time was awesome....I own a lot of handguns and will buy more. And by the way GAG is about 500 Miles from where I live...Great bunch to deal with...I will definetly use them again and I will recommend to all my friends, I have already suggested they deal with GAG"

"I will write with all honesty after reading most of the reviews "good and bad" and there are reasonable complain and stupid one I decide to give them a chance, but I think they write some of their own good reviews. Some of the bad reviews are number 1.screw my order
2.charge more
3. I order and it took a loooong time
basically what I think is they don;amp;amp;#t have the items and they wait until some one order from them so they could order and from what I read and is happening to me it usually take about 16 to 20 day my example order
2/10/2014 Grabagun.com
https://grabagun.com/firecheckout/index/success/ 1/1
Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is: 100116452.
You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.
try to follow your order and give you this generic message Your order status is: Processing all this is copy paste from their page so I order on 02/10/14 I call on02/17/14 and they told me do to weather it haven't got to the store but they will have it by 02/19/14 and it will be ship that day!!! yei
4.Customer service SUUUUCKKKKS how can some one be at the work place and not answer the Phone I have to call twice First call to track my order after 7:41 minutes and almost two classic songs hang up and decide to call for a purchase instead of tracking it took 5:13 to answer and tell me due to weather they don't have it 02/17/14 I still don't have it obviously I am writing today but I will write again when I get my product. at the moment I will give no star but is fiscally and technically impossible. The DISATISFY CUSTOMER

"I ordered 2 ProMag magazines for my rifle on feb. 4th. The items showed as "In Stock". They immediately charged my card and the order showed as "Processing".

8 days later, the order still showed as "Processing", meaning it had not shipped yet. Their website still showed the item as in stock. I e-mailed them, asking when it would ship. Now it is 11 days later, my order still shows as "Processing" and they have not answered my e-mail.

Yet they send me advertising e-mails every few days, to sell me more stuff. Why on earth would I buy more from them, when they can not even ship the FIRST order I ever placed with them????

I bought 7 guns and 2 additional parts orders within the past 1.5 years from Grabagun. Horrible company if you have a problem with your order. There was damage to an AR I just purchased and we opened the box at the dealer so it was definitely shipped like this and didn't happen in transit. They don't inspect firearms prior to shipment so if there is a problem you'll have to deal with it with the manufacturer. That or its dropped ship from a distributor and not inspected.

So I had to ship my rifle back to colt and now having to wait a while when they could of just swapped the upper and all would have been well. I gave them multiple chances to correct the issue before I left a negative review. This is the 2nd issue I had with a firearm and now it will be the last. I can't believe their lack of customer service on the upper managements end when I've been a great customer and placed a lot of orders within the past 1.5 years. Apparently they don't value their customers! I've had problems with other places in the past but as long as it's handled correctly it's fine as mistakes are bound to happen, again their lack of customer service is the problem! Their prices are pretty good but horrible customer service, if there's a problem with an order!! Good luck!

"These guys are a joke.

I placed an order on 12/13/13 for 2 ruger 1911 magazines and a promag 15 round lcp magazine which was listed at $15.97. On 12/26, they still hadn't shipped, so I emailed them requesting a refund, and lo and behold I receive an email from Cameron apologizing for the delay and telling me my items had shipped. However, he says that they oversold the 15 round lcp magazines and have refunded me $18 (still waiting for that refund, and it cost me $2.21 extra to ship that magazine versus if I had just ordered the other two, so in all actuality I paid $18.18 for it so they also jipped me 18 cents). Much to my dismay, this magazine was listed as in stock when he sent me that email saying they were out.. but now it was at a price of $19.11.

That is shady, and quite frankly, very disappointing behavior to a loyal customer. For $3.14 you sold me out. I will pass this information on to my friends and family that I have recommended you to in the past. No one has responded to my emails inquiring about this, and my facebook post was deleted, and not responded to.

"Great business to deal with. Ordered rifle with no problems. Very fast turn a round and received in perfect order! Very reasonabe shipping fees. Highly recommend these guys! Thanks!"

"Starting to compare them to Cheaper than Dirt. Ordered on a Friday, credit card charged the following Monday. Three weeks and two phone calls later promising delivery before Christmas, no scope in sight and order still "processing". Last purchase I make from them."

"I ordered a S&W M&P 15 Sport from Grabagun on December 11, 2013. I had shipment confirmation within 24 hours and the rifle arrived at the FFL within 48 hours of shipment. the rifle was in good shape and I took it out and fired 30 round with no issues. Good service and quick delivery. I will order from Grabagun again."

"GrabAGun has never disappointed on price and selection. If they are out of stock on a particular item, I sign up for the email notification and I do get notified. If they are out of stock on an item, generally most other sites are also. I am very pleased about their prices and $5.99 shipping fee. They had my local FFL on file and transactions/transfers are simple. Now it is time for you to go Grab A Gun!!!"

"Ordered a couple of magazines that were in stock for in-store pickup. They took the money out of my account and then nothing. Finally after two weeks of no activity, I called them to inquire. They gave me some BS story about my order sitting in a truck at UPS for the past two weeks and that UPS doesn't have enough drivers to deliver. I'm not stupid. I know this doesn't happen. Why not just say you screwed up and you'll make it right. Don't lie. I cancelled my order. I'll wait and see how long it takes them to give me my money back. I will never order from them again after this. I work near where they are located and used to encourage my coworkers to buy from them. Not anymore. That ship has sailed."

"GAG had a new Ruger SR9c listed for $393+tax and that is the best price that I have ever seen. Since I live not too far from their store location, I emailed asking if I could pay and pick up at the store. The rep responded the next day and said that I could and that he would email once the gun arrived at their store. Sure enough, I received an email two days later and I went, paid and walked away a very happy and satisfied new gun owner. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends."

"Went into the store and purchased an Eotech Exps3-0. Great price! Customer service was great as well. I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

"Nightmare of an order screw up. Still have not received item and it is getting close to a month now since I paid. First excuse for delay was they did not have the gun on hand so it had to be brought over from somewhere else. I specifically called and spoke to customer service lady on the phone before I ordered and she confirmed that if gun was online available then it was in their inventory. Buyer beware that available apparently does not mean it is in their possession yet. After multiple calls it turns out it was in their possession all along and just never got shipped because of an employee screw up. Grabagun phone system is a joke. You pay to call and get placed in queue to wait 10 or 15 minutes before their switchboard drops you and you have to call back and start at the back of the queue again. Keep in mind that it is not toll free so you pay for this privilege to straighten out their mess or make a simple inquiry. Horrible shopping experience with this company because of their screw up. Should have paid the extra $45 to buy locally and I would have had the gun long long ago. If gun does not arrive in time for Christmas then I will be canceling transaction through credit card company. I have had many successful gun transactions online with other companies so it is quite disappointing to see this kind of a problem come out of a Texas gun shop."

"My new Rossi Rio Grande 45-70 arrived within 4 days. It arrived in perfect condition! The lever action rifle is exactly what I wanted for a price that was unbeatable. I do not know how you did it GrabAGun! The transaction went without any problems. I was so pleased that I just ordered a Ruger SR45 handgun. "