• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"Ordered a Rem 1911 R1, great price, order arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. Great product."

"I ordered the s &w 15/22 awesome price and rifle and fast shipping but packaging was torn but do damage to the product:)"

"GrabAGun is a model internet firearms vendor. I've made 2 purchases so far, and have not had a single negative issue. Great pricing, affordable shipping and overall, excellent service.
Definitely a business to recommend to others.

"I will tell you to buy it from GRABAGUN.COM, I have bought for a "bud"ies shop too. There is better. Better price, cheaper shipping, faster service. Do your self a favor try them first. Check there prices, hands down with shipping there better in most cases. "

"I've bought 2 guns from grab a gun already. Very professional people, and willing to help as much as possible. My favorite small mom and pop gun shop in my area was even on their ffl lislist already and shipping was FAST!!!. Great prices also. My new site for all purchases of complete firearms."

"Outstanding Price, Super fast delivery and Great customer Service. Ordered my CC on 10/30 and it was at my FFL in Illinois on 10/31. Only paid basic shipping fee. Price was $60 less than anywhere else.
Looking forward to doing business again with GrabAGun.

"GrabAGun is very quick at responding to email and questions. fast shipping. item was brilliantly priced and in the condition listed. will be returning in the future!"

"I will do business with GrabaGun again, I was very pleased with the service. They have excellent prices and quick shipping."

"First time here- the absolute best internet purchase ever. Yep, that's the truth. Fast, polite and excellent price. Shipped my item from Tx to IN in less than 24hours! Great service, and great email interactions. Customer service is 10/10! "

"How can you rate a best in class shopping experience? 10/10 for GrabAGun! I ordered a Springfield XDS that was $120 cheaper than any of my local gun shops, the gun arrived very fast, 2 business days, brand new in box as described. This was an A++ experience, I would confidently recommend GrabAGun to friends & family, and will be a repeat customer!"

"This was the first time I purchased a firearm online. Frankly, after seeing some of the problems that other people have had, I was very hesitant to risk it. But I never read a single bad review about GrabAGun, just praise. GrabAGun was selling the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 for the lowest price of any local dealer or any online gun supplier. In addition to price, they also had the rifle in stock. Rave reviews for GrabAGun, tons of great reviews for the S&W, I wasnt worried anymore. Oh, I did speak to one of their reps on the phone before pulling the trigger, because I had a question about forwarding the info for the FFL#, and not only was he very helpful, but he was also a pleasure to deal with. GrabAGun already had my LGS's info in their data base so I didnt have to do anything else. He also took my order over the phone so I didnt have to log back onto the website. I ordered the gun late Monday afternoon and it got to my LGS by 2:45pm Friday.
I'm really happy with the whole buying experience. There's nothing to worry about with this company. GrabAGun sets the bar for customer service!

"GrabAGun is very fast, professional, and very competitive. They are a joy to do business with. Thank you. "

"This was my second purchase. First one a Taurus pistol, second one an M&P15 AR-15. I do a full search on internet prices before making a purchase. They have come up best price on guns. Really fast shipping and no hassles picking up at the FFL transfer dealer."

"I will do business with Grab a Gun again! Great prices and fast shipping."

"Positive:
1. Bought a few things in the past, order processing and shipping were lightening fast, most recent purchase, ordered 11/2, shipping 11/3, arrived at ffl 11/4.
2. Responsive customer service, contacted them once in the past, reasonable resolution of my issue.
Negative:
Two new firearms bought in the past arrived in conditions that I would not have bought if dealing in local gun shop. Both arrived dry without the usual oil/lubricant from factory, one revolver cylinder completely covered with carbon residual seems more than expected from test fire, the pistol and its magazines were full of handling marks (but unfired, display piece). I did contact grabagun regarding the revolver and was told they arrive directly from their distributor, basically they sell what they get. That's the risk of buying sight unseen.

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.