• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10

"Excellent service. Order went out the very next day, and was delivered in 2 days. Will definitely order from them again.

Had the product I wanted, and it was in-stock.

"Hi, I had been looking for a left handed automatic shotgun for under $600 for three years. I searched in the summer and couldn't find one available but signed up for an email alert. I received one from grabagun.com and snatched it up. The only issue that I had is that I had three holds on my credit card for a few days due to the website not processing the purchase properly. I waited for the 10am EST opening time to call and found that it had not been ordered. Luckily, I used a credit card instead of a debit card. That could have been a disaster otherwise. But the staff was able to help me make the purchase for me over the phone instead. I really like that the website does offer the FFL agents and who could I assign to have the gun shipped to. That saved me about $10 allowing me to shop around. The other thing that I would suggest is to have more personnel. When I called and punched in the prompt for existing orders, I received the same person as the new order option after a long hold time. A couple of times no one picked up but I finally got through later that day."

JASartain's Avatar
Olive Branch, MS

"Great products at overall great price; quick discounted shipping."

"Received my Colt 6920LE as advertised with no issues. Shipped as promised. Shot it today and was amazed! I would buy from GrabAGun again for sure!"

"This website is great. The prices are good, the website is easy to navigate, the search filters are excellent, and the shipping was fast. Couldn't be more satisfied. I'll definitely be a return customer. GrabAGun is bookmarked and here to stay."

"Bought a couple of mags for my Ruger. Great service--prompt and right the first time."

"Won't buy from this place again. At least two firearms I have purchased here and all were flawed."

"Wow! I ordered a colt 6920mp-fde o. 10/08, it was delivered the next day to my ffl. Amazing! The prices are the lowest i found online and they only charged 5.95 for shipping. I will definitely check GAG first for my next purchase. Good job guys!"

"Easy peasey! Great selections, competitive prices, easy transaction!"

"Get you some of this! Great prices, great selection, quick shipping and an easy to use website. There is nothing else to say, go buy yourself another gun."

"Very good ,great price,fast ,economy ,secure ,shipping on a hard to find item .will buy from again,very helpful customer service,helped me on how to order my 308 upper.NO BS CHARGES IF YOU USE CREDIT CARD ,lower price than companies that charge more if you use credit card.Thanks for being and honest company"

"Great selection and prices. I already received a request for a review before receiving my order. But that has nothing to do with grabagun. UPS decided to hand my package off to the USPS, so who knows how long it'll be before I actuall get it. I like grabagun because they are one of the few that will actually ship to Illinois even though cook county is the only place they can't. Others just simply make everybody in Illinois suffer just cause of one county, and it's not even all of cook county, just about half of its amendment infringing cities/towns. "

"Fast shipping. Great price. No problems."

"Best prices and inventory availability plus friendly and professional staff. Placed my order on a Sunday evening and picked up my item the next day.Will not buy anywhere else"

"I was really satisfied with grabagun.. price was great also was sales rep received my firearm 2 days before promised date I definitely will be doing business with them again soon"

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.