Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-04

Springfield Armory PX9109L Purchase Experience

"I Purchased the SA PX9109L from Grabagun.com after finding it on the California DOJ Roster. They sent it to my FFL. When my FFL received it my FFL called me to tell me that the gun is not the California Legal Model, and that the gun case it came in has a big sticker across it saying something to the effect of "Not Legal in California". I called Grabagun who said the gun is legal in CA, and to have my FFL run the serial numbers on it and he will find out it is CA legal, they said Springfield is putting the CA Legal model in the boxes with Not Legal in California sticker.

My FFL called Springfield Armory who ran the serial numbers and said it is absolutely Not California Legal, and they said that they do not ship guns with a sticker if it is Legal, they do not make mistakes like that, the california model that is legal for sale in California is PX9109LCA, and I found and purchased it from another online Dealer which I have used for years and years.

My FFL also stated that they should take it back with no problems because it is Grabagun's fault for shipping you a non-Calif. compliant firearm. So I called Grabagun.com back to have them send a shipping label for my FFL to return the gun. While he was preparing to send me the label, I asked if they have or can get me the California Legal Model, I did not get the kind of response I was expecting, I was thinking that maybe they would want to sell me the correct gun for California, but I must have been wrong it was as if they just didn't care at all about having my business.

I did get the shipping label with the rma via email, and I sent it to my FFL. My FFL responded they'd get it shipped back asap, which they did. Grabagun, when they received the gun back, sent me an email stating that they have processed my return, and I would be credited, but, the amount was $132 less than I paid. I immediately called them, and the person looked up the info and said they charge a 15% restocking fee, and I am sure they charged me for the shipping too. (I never saw the gun, never touched it, and I was told by my FFL that it was their fault for shipping me the model with "Not Legal in California").

I kept telling the Grabagun associate on the phone that it was not my fault they shipped a gun to my FFL that was not CA Compliant, it was Grabaguns fault. I even said for them to call Springfield Armory themselves, but they would not. I finally said that if they didn't want to refund me the full amount, that I would be forced to dispute the charges on my card, and I would talk to the DOJ to let them know what Grabagun is doing. At that, the associate said I will have to take this to my manager..... he came back and said that the manager said he would refund me in full, but I would be banned from Grabagun.com for life.

My response was if Grabagun wants to treat its faithful customers this way, I would rather never purchase from them again (I have made 5 other purchases from them, including Springfield Armory XD9). So I must say there are many choices out there to make your purchases from..... choose someplace that actually has customer satisfaction as a priority, and if you need to pay a few dollars more to be valued by customer service, then pay the money. Avoid Grabagun, their customer service is pathetic, even up to the Management level.

They prey on people this way, saying "Springfield Armory puts the compliant models in the old box with the sticker".

2 things about this: If you purchase the gun, and your FFL mistakinly does the DROS, they may get audited and be in a load of trouble, and grabagun still made the sale! The other thing: grabagun gets their gun back and charge you a 15% restocking fee....

Does that sound like a reputable dealer of good character?
I don't think so.

2017-07-31

Ripped Off At Check Out

"the price went from 260.71 to 289.18.
when at check out. I inquired about the price jump thinking there would be an adjustment. I was told pricing changes. end of story. what a bunch of dicks.

2017-07-07

Fake Reviews

"Am I the only one that realizes all these "5 star reviews" are within a week period? There's like 50 reviews all done within a week of each other, all great, while before and after that the real reviews are weeks apart and they're bad. GrabAGun sells you floor models, used guns and say they're new. They rarely answer the phone and take over a week just to ship. Stay Away!"

2017-06-05

Quick to charge your credit card without validating product availability!

"I've purchased a couple of firearm from this website before and there's no doubt that they have one of the best deals out there. However, these past couple of orders for an $1100 pistol they were quick to charge my credit card without validating the availability of the product. They should start charging folks only when they've verified that they're able to ship the purchased product rather than running the customers' card and later crediting them back for the amount. It takes 7 business days for the credit to take effect and they basically leave good paying customers short of credit limit for a week so... this happened a couple of times, unacceptable!

2017-06-02

No customer service

"Was told one thing about return policy by an employee which was contradicted by another once they took 15% restocking fee. I was told explicitly there would be no fee"

2017-05-26

First time not last

"Presented with an amazing deal...couldn't believe it...had to call direct...sure enough it was the real deal. Customer service was fantastic. Kept me informed of the delivery...I'll be back for more "

2017-05-06

These folks have their act together!

"Ordered a handgun on Friday, arrived my local gun shop the following Tuesday. Grabagun kept me informed of status via email each step of the way through delivery. Highly recommend."

2017-05-04

I won't be back regardless of the bait and switch prices!!

"I found what I was looking for and a really great price , and ordered it immediately. About a week later my package arrives and I find that they sent me the wrong thing. When I returned it they told me that what I ordered was still available at over twice the cost!! I asked to speak to a manager and was given to someone who identified himself as the general manager. I explained what was going on and he apologized and said he would look into it and send me an email to follow up. After waiting almost a month with no contact from GAG, I called the "general manager" back. He told me that it was a computer error and offered me a $10 store credit for my trouble.

I will definitely never go back again, and wouldn't trust them with my financial information!!

2017-04-29

Top-Notch Seller

"I wanted to buy a Beretta CX4 Storm airgun. In the past I had bought airguns from Pyramydair, AirgunDepot and AirgunsofArizona. Not only did GrabAGun have the best price, but they had an incredible 8.89 rating from 1225 reviews on Resellerratings.com. I am happy to help add to that great rating. It was easy to order the gun, and although it took a few days before they shipped it, it came only two days after they shipped. I encountered a delivery problem, however. UPS wanted to deliver the package on Wednesday afternoon and it needed a signature, something GrabAGun does for their protection and mine. But I worked in the afternoons. I called UPS to arrange for me to pick it up from their depot, but said they couldn't allow that without the seller authorizing them to do so. They suggested I call GrabAGun to make this happen. I called them and expected there would be some sort of issue. Although I was on hold for about 10 minutes, the person who answered knew exactly what I was talking about. He told me he would call UPS immediately and that I should get an e-mail from UPS informing me that I could pick up the gun from their depot. Sure enough, 30 minutes later I did get that e-mail and I picked up my gun the next day. The gun was brand new and in perfect condition. I couldn't be more pleased with GrabAGun. Thank you."

2017-04-25

excellent buying experience

"I was really afraid of the quality of the customer service and buying process judging by the cheap of their prices compared to other online stores. I couldn't be more satisfied. It feels like a well organized business. Keep the good work!!!"

2017-04-22

Smith and Wesson SD9VE

"GAB is amazing! Anything you want immediately."

2017-04-21

Where's my gun?

"Going on 14 days and still No Gun.. grab a gun uses the slowest and cheapest shipping known to man and by saving money... 14 days have gone by and No gun."

First online gun purchase

"I really didn't know what to expect but I was willing to gamble based on the low price for a Shield 9mm. I could not be more happy with my decision to do business with GrabAGun. Shield arrived at my FFL in three days while two email inquiries were answered promptly and to my complete satisfaction. I am already planning my next order from GrabaGun. I highly recommend doing business with this company."

Wonderfully seemless.

"No issues. Gun was shipped second day, and it arrived at the FFL provider, and I was notified and came in and picked it up."

Love GrabAGun.com

"I bought a pistol on a Saturday and it was at my local gun store here in North Georgia for pick-up by Tuesday afternoon. The price was great, shipping was only $8.99 and FAST. I highly recommend GrabAGun.com and will most certainly purchase from them again in the future."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.