Stores > GrabAGun.com

Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-08-18

Good prices, Quick Shipment

"Grabagun has great prices and service. They answered all my questions and the ordering process was easy. I will definitely buy from Grabagun.com again."

2016-08-09

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had multiple problems with a gun i bought from them and the manager "Cameron" is to sorry to even talk to me. Instead he keeps one of his workers going back and forth between us instead of doing what is right and handling the situation. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GUN FROM THEM AND DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE TO EITHER BECAUSE THEY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by crombieboi1515 on August 09 2016 08:43:48 AM

2016-08-01

LIARS

"I purchased a Mossberg 12ga from Grab A Gun on July 19. At the time of the purchase I was told that the FFL from my LGS was expired. I immediately ask the LGS to fax the extension which he did. A couple of days later I called Grab A Gun to confirm the receipt of the FF. A CS person confirmed it's reception and informed me that the shotgun would be shipped within 2 or 3 days. A week later have failed to receive confirmation of shipment I called again. After a lengthy hold, on every occasion I called the wait exceeded 10 minutes, I was again told the same story. This morning 8/1 I called again the CS person told me the gun was in stock however before he could continue we were disconnected. I called back and spoke to a CS rep named Bryan who told me that there was no extension on file, no fax received and that there were no calls EVER received from my phone number. Becoming frustrated I asked to cancel the sale and refund my CC for the charges. He said that there would be a 10% charge to do that. He refused to connect me to a supervisor telling me to email them.

Several points:
1. I know they have the FFL
2. I know I spoke with them several times from my phone number
3. I know they told me on 2 occasions that the FFL had been matched and the gun would be shipped within 2 or 3 days

AVOID GRAB A GUN

2016-06-20

I would not send them any money!

"Well, lets see...their website is permanently out of order (error 520 if anyone there is interested) and they apparently don't answer phone calls; I waited 20 minutes on hold and just gave up. Whoever runs the joint must be completely incompetent. If they cannot maintain a web presence, then they should just shut down the site completely. Also, every rating source I've looked at had many terrible things to say about Grab-A-Gun...not just the odd person here an there, but a litany of complaints all over social media by numerous people who have dealt with them. I absolutely would not trust this business...seems to be one step above a scam."

2016-06-10

Great Price

"Recently ordered a H&K VP9 at a great price. Shipping was very quick and cost of shipping was only $9.95. Have bought from this site before and was just as pleased."

2016-05-24

Fast shipping

"I ordered a new Remington RM380 on Friday the 20th at about 2:30 pm, much to my surprise they shipped it Friday at 5:00 pm !
My LGS received it Monday the 23rd.
I would recommend GrabAGun to anyone and I will be using them again.

This review was modified by Gainestruk on May 24 2016 01:32:13 PM

2016-05-04

Awesomeness

"I was unfamiliar with the online firearm purchasing procedure and these guys answered all my emails quickly and kindly. Handgun was shipped the next day and with 2nd day air at the 5.99 flat rate price. Price + shipping on this particular handgun (S&W MP Pro 9mm) was the lowest Ive found. Will go to GrabAGun for my next purchase."

This review was modified by Mohawk10 on May 04 2016 08:07:33 AM

2016-05-03

Grabalotanothin

"Grabagun site is one large site of "out of stock" items , and continuous website probs. I go to Grabagun site and others almost daily. It seems every month there is nearly a week of the site being down or unavailable. I don't understand it. It certainly isn't temporarily down to update inventory since everything worth getting is always out of stock. Ready ta eliminate it from my list of shopping I think. One time's expected, twice is coincadence, but three times or more is just a bad pattern."

This review was modified by lonniewade on May 03 2016 05:23:48 PM

2016-04-06

5 star all the way!

"Very helpful at sale when calling in . First out of state purchase and all went smoothly
Checked gun at ffl dealer and was pleased with purchase. Could not have been easier .Would recommend to a friend any time. Thanks again

This review was modified by rayfossum on April 06 2016 05:29:45 PM

2016-03-04

no-problemo

"i ordered a handgun thru gag site on 3-1-2016, on 3-3-2016, i got a call thru my chosen ffl dealer saying it was their, on 3-4-2016, i stopped at my ffl dealer, and prior to taking the handgun i inspected the whole thing, including the plastic pistol case it came in, also the handgun, i DID NOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH EITHER ONE, GUN OR CASE, the customer service people at gag- landon and cameron helped me with any questions i had, as far as being professional about the hole thing it was 100% POSITIVE, would i buy from gag again YES, did gag ask me to write this review? HELL NO, no one tells me what to write, "

2016-02-27

Poor packaging and wrong rifle ends up with nothing

"Placed an order two weeks ago for roughly 850 dollars in merchandise, took alittle over a week to process , order came in yesterday only to find out that the box had been damaged and missing half of my order, then came the rifle I had also ordered dealer opened up the box to show me and it was the wrong rifle, and I had called this order in and made them verify that I was ordering the correct rifle, so I got stuck filing a ups claim for losses and not accepting the rifle , further more they packaged entire order in one box, which was a problem and no packing materials whatsoever which in turn led to the box being damaged,and finally only got refunded 20 dollars of administrative fee for the wrong rifle and nothing else, this was my first and last time I will deal with these people"

This review was modified by bubbabear on February 27 2016 05:22:47 AM

2016-02-26

2 Rugers

"Best price after much research, no credit mark up, $5.99 shipping, had both in 4 days
No, GAG didn't ask me to do this.

This review was modified by mikes1707 on March 05 2016 03:43:17 AM

2016-02-10

Charges your card before shipping, then cancels order - poor business practice

"With all the good reviews here, let me write about a NOT very good experience with Grab-a-Gun. I’ve had my eye on a S&W M&P22 Compact. I saw on Slickguns that Grab-a-gun had a great price, so I went to the site and they were sold out. Filled out the ‘web notify’ option and got a notice it was in stock on Jan 21. I quickly went to line and ordered the gun for $265.40. I received a notification confirming the order in short order.

On Jan 22 my credit card was charged for the full amount, plus shipping.
However, I then get an e-mail on Jan 24 (two days after my card is charged) that the gun was not in stock and my order is cancelled. My card is not refunded until Jan 25.

I immediately replied (Jan 24) I was willing to wait until it came back into stock. Now before I received a reply to that e-mail, I get another e-mail from them on Jan 28 that says gun is now back in stock…of course, now it’s a lot more expensive. The new price on Jan 29 was $344.29 - $78.79 dollars more than what I originally purchased it for and was charged for. They did offer me $5.99 off. The price has now dropped to $329, still considerably higher. They didn’t even bother to respond to my last e-mail about this.

Now at the very least, Grab-A-Gun is charging people before an item is shipped (in fact, days before they are even know if they even have that item). In internet commerce, that’s a pretty sketchy practice and a problem on its own.

But it sure looks like they sold me a gun, charged me for a gun, then changed their minds about the price, cancelled the order, and then put the gun back in stock at a much higher price about a day later. That’s a pretty poor way to run a business that heavily relies on fairly blind trust. So, buyers beware when dealing with these folks; mine was not a good experience.

This review was modified by SeattleAl on February 10 2016 08:57:10 PM

2016-01-30

GRAB A GUN that does not work.

"I purchased a weapon that had a dozen Failure to Fires (FTFs) first time at the range w/in 100 rounds. I send the weapon in for warranty service to the manufacture. Weapon came back and continued to have numerous (FTFs) within 300-400 rounds. Weapon was purchased for Law Enforcement Use. Several other LE officers used the weapon and had the same FTFs. In a month and a half of ownership, the weapon has been in for service for over 3 weeks total. The manufacture says..."ask your gun dealer for a refunds." Grab A Gun says..."Ask your manufacture for a refund." Meanwhile, I'm currently without my new weapon. Once I have it back from the manufacture. I'll have a weapon that I won't trust for LE duty.

To be fair to Grab-A-Gun. The purchase was a fine experience. Bought online and shipped quick. But their customer service phone wait is about 30 mins (which I have experienced about 5 times through this process). Once you get them on the phone they don't offer to help with my situation.

I don't know how other gun dealers would handle this situation. Maybe this is an industry standard.

This review was modified by ANL78 on January 30 2016 05:48:05 AM

2016-01-13

No issues at all! Great experience!!

"Ordered my rifle on a Friday, received it the following Tuesday. Exactly as described, kept me posted of progress, and there were no surprises. Very smooth and efficient transaction. I do live in the Houston area, and they are in Dallas. So, that explains the fast shipping. But, the fact that they got it shipped on Monday when I ordered it on Friday, is just great customer service for ordering a gun. For an online gun purchase, I don't see how it could be better."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.