Stores > GrabAGun.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2017-02-10

NOT TRUTHFUL Pay your money and take your chances

"With GAG you might get good service or a good gun or NOT.
Last two pistols were damaged. Boxes had been opened. Not everything in the box.

Believe they are sending damaged/blem pistols and figuring you will not notice since it is supposed to be NEW. You better get your closeup lenses to inspect.

Even a bad dealer can have good transactions. It is how any problem is solved, how you are treated and that you get what you ordered that makes a good dealer. GAG fails in all the important stuff.

Pistol one: dropped with damaged sights. FFL nor I noticed until I had received it from him. The gun had been dropped on the concrete. After we found the damage it was obvious what had happened.
Pistol two: This gun was NOT new. It had been fired then when they tried to clean it they could not put it back together. Internal damage where the gun had been hit with metal drift. Scraped, mushroomed parts. Imprints on the bolt and chamber where the gun had been fired. Discoloration of the area above the chamber by gun powder. Damage to the front of the ejection port where they used a metal tool to lever out one or two FTW shells. GAG did not sell me a NEW but a USED gun. Then they tried to prove that they couldn't have done this since they shipped it the day after they received it. This damage could be done in an hour.

What they did prove with the dates was that although the gun showed as IN STOCK. The first charged my card and THEN ordered it from the distributor. Two day shipping on pistols means nothing when they will not receive the gun for 10 day. Took two weeks after I was charged before I got the gun. BTW they did this with gun ONE also.

This review was modified by CLCC on February 21 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-02-10

Paid for new. Received a used & scratched gun

"I ordered a brand new S&W 629 received it with multiple scratches up and down the barrel and all around the cylinder. Inside is dirty. Not even close to brand new. It's obliviously used or been a display for for awhile. They may have had the best price, I will gladly pay another company a little more next time to get a brand new gun. "

This review was modified by gt942nv00 on February 14 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-02-09

They will cancel your order without any notification

"They will cancel your order without any notification. They cancelled my order due to policies that are not listed on their website. Wouldn't ship 17-round magazines to a city in rural Illinois because they are banned in Chicago.
They charged my credit card and I didn't find out it was cancelled until I contacted them. There are plenty of other sites out there to give your money to.

This review was modified by abright52 on February 14 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-02-01

Charges instantly, ships slowly. Profits on shipping.

"I placed an order on a Sat. By Sun. my credit card was charged. Waited until Tues. late afternoon for shipment confirmation and tracking #. Called customer service and was told it will not be shipped until the end of the week due to heavy order volume.
1. Reputable companies do not charge your cc until it is shipped.
2. If they have so many orders that it takes almost a week to get it out, they can put in some extra hours and get the orders packed and ready to go. Most likely the items are not in stock even though the website says they are.
3. They charge full shipping on each item instead of combining shipping. They make a profit on shipping charges. The cust serv guy even said they do not make much on accessories so they make it up on shipping.
4. I cancelled the order and he tried to tell me there will be a cancellation charge. They must have so many cancellations due to their poor service, they have to make a few buck off them.
I told him not a chance and I will contact my bank and initiate a chargeback, which I immediately did.
Do not put up with these unscrupulous sellers just because their prices are low. Good service does not have to cost extra. I have dealt with plenty of sellers who manage it.

This review was modified by broubin on February 08 2017 01:17:11 PM

2017-01-30

Worst Customer Service Ever

"Ordered on Thursday. Never received an e-mail confirmation. Called on Friday to find out when it will be shipped to me. They said next Wednesday. It would be too late for me. Asked them to cancel. Found out it would cost me 15% restocking fee. Although it was not even shipped yet!!!! Asked to do expedite shipping - they don't offer it. Asked to ship on my UPS account - they don't do it. WTF??? Oh.. and still no confirmation email either...
NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

This review was modified by olya_andersen on February 01 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-01-16

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. CANNOT RECOMMEND ANYONE PURCHASE FROM GAG, ESPECIALLY A LAYAWAY.

"GAG called me back and I made the payment but I still can't recommend.
I've made a couple of straightforward purchases from GAG...ordered online, entered shipping & payment info, etc. and received those products in a timely manner so I had no reservations about a layaway firearms purchase...what a mistake.
Normally, I'd never consider a layaway with a fee involved, however, like many Americans I was fooled by the leftist media machine into believing Crooked Hillary was going to be elected to continue the liberal degradation of our once great nation and further erode our rights.
I ordered a rifle on layaway (Oct 2016). because I figured my last chance to get it because Bud's wasn't doing layaway during the run-up to the election.
Called today to pay it off, long hold time only to be hung up...three times.
Emailed several times with no response.
GAG CUSTOMER SERVICE ****. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU'LL NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE.

This review was modified by Paranoid_ on January 18 2017 02:15:02 PM

2016-11-23

MY CREDIT CARD INFO WAS COMPROMISED

"I Recently purchased a Taurus model 85 from grabagun.com using a credit card that I haven't used in at least the past six months. Two weeks later, I received notification from my card company of a suspicious purchase and found out that the card was compromised and used to charge $1,251.00 for airline tickets. I am fairly certain it is the result of my purchase from the site as they are based in Texas, and the charges were made from Texas. Needless to say, although my purchasing experience was a pleasant one I will never order from their site again.

**NOTE** - grabagun Customer service did promptly respond to the comment on this that I had sent them through their site. They have offered their assurance that they are PCI compliant and that all credit card information is handled through a secure processor (as it should be). However, I must remain cautious and will still refrain from using their site in the future.

This review was modified by maniacvii on November 23 2016 05:17:39 AM

2016-11-07

Blindly cancelling orders

"Placed an order, put all my valid contact and bililng information in, my phone number was there, even my company name. They cancelled the order saying it's been flagged for fraud meanwhile I've ordered from them before without a problem. They're probably waiting to pop the price up on elections."

This review was modified by tekski on November 07 2016 08:40:45 AM

2016-10-24

Order was cancelled without cause, never notified

"I placed an order with GrabAGun.com on Oct 17. The order contained no FFL items. I never received an email confirmation of the order. One week goes by and I finally decide to send an email inquiring about the status of the order on Oct 23. I had heard nothing since placing the order. The response was that my order had been cancelled. When I replied to inquire why the order was cancelled, all I got was silence. My order was cancelled without cause and I was never contacted about it. Never again will GrabAGun.com have my business and I will inform everyone I know not to do business with them as well. A full week gone by, no communication or courtesy to the customer. I will take my business elsewhere. Buyer beware!"

2016-10-07

Happy Customers here!

"My hubby purchased a few guns and lots of ammo... no problems whatsoever. Everyone was super helpful and he was very happy. Since guns are like tattoos (once you get one, you want more), I decided to buy a couple more. As soon as I ordered I received my shipping/tracking info. Hope to have the new ones in a few days. Based on our experience, I would highly recommend GrabAGun!
One thing I'd like to add is that I've seen people complain about items being out of stock and then the next day, it's in stock. I've personally had that happen and I believe it's because people will put an item in their cart and not actually purchase it. Also, as for the website being "down", I have also experienced this.. try going thru google rather than typing the url directly in.
And no, I wasn't asked to write this, I do not work there, don't know anyone that does...

This review was modified by triciatrbo on October 07 2016 10:22:55 AM

2016-09-06

Retract-a-Quote

"To attract customers, Grabagun posts a "Grabaquote" link on many of their product pages. You click the link and get a quote for a discounted price emailed to you, and the email states the quote is good for 24 hours, "while supplies last." I got a quote on a rifle one night, and decided to order it the next day. The link provided in the email would link to my account but wouldn't give me the option to make the purchase, even though it was showing in stock. I sent Grabagun an email, got an email back the next day advising to call customer service, and called them the next day from work. The rep said he couldn't see the quote on my account (?), seemed confused about which rifle I was referring to, and eventually put me on hold to call his manager, only to come back on the phone to tell me the rifle was "out of stock." I couldn't stay on the phone any longer, as I was on my lunch break at work, but checked the site again when I got home, and it was clearly IN STOCK. Getting impatient at this point, I decided to go ahead and make the purchase (wish I hadn't), and follow up with Grabagun regarding their obvious mistake. They emailed back and said they would not offer a reimbursement to meet the quoted price. I replied and told them they were not honoring the terms of their own proposal in the original quote email. The manager Cameron wrote a response that seemed to imply that the "while supplies last" requirement had not been met. The only way this could have happened is if the item ran out overnight, and then came back in stock almost immediately before I checked it again the following day. There is, of course, no way to verify this. I replied to Cameron and pointed out that there is no notification sent to the customer confirming that the quote is no longer valid, and he can therefore arbitrarily retract a quote at any time, even within the 24-hour time frame. Not surprisingly, no further response was received. Grabagun has permanently lost a customer."

2016-08-18

Good prices, Quick Shipment

"Grabagun has great prices and service. They answered all my questions and the ordering process was easy. I will definitely buy from Grabagun.com again."

2016-08-09

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had multiple problems with a gun i bought from them and the manager "Cameron" is to sorry to even talk to me. Instead he keeps one of his workers going back and forth between us instead of doing what is right and handling the situation. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GUN FROM THEM AND DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE TO EITHER BECAUSE THEY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by crombieboi1515 on August 09 2016 08:43:48 AM

2016-08-01

LIARS

"I purchased a Mossberg 12ga from Grab A Gun on July 19. At the time of the purchase I was told that the FFL from my LGS was expired. I immediately ask the LGS to fax the extension which he did. A couple of days later I called Grab A Gun to confirm the receipt of the FF. A CS person confirmed it's reception and informed me that the shotgun would be shipped within 2 or 3 days. A week later have failed to receive confirmation of shipment I called again. After a lengthy hold, on every occasion I called the wait exceeded 10 minutes, I was again told the same story. This morning 8/1 I called again the CS person told me the gun was in stock however before he could continue we were disconnected. I called back and spoke to a CS rep named Bryan who told me that there was no extension on file, no fax received and that there were no calls EVER received from my phone number. Becoming frustrated I asked to cancel the sale and refund my CC for the charges. He said that there would be a 10% charge to do that. He refused to connect me to a supervisor telling me to email them.

Several points:
1. I know they have the FFL
2. I know I spoke with them several times from my phone number
3. I know they told me on 2 occasions that the FFL had been matched and the gun would be shipped within 2 or 3 days

AVOID GRAB A GUN

2016-06-20

I would not send them any money!

"Well, lets see...their website is permanently out of order (error 520 if anyone there is interested) and they apparently don't answer phone calls; I waited 20 minutes on hold and just gave up. Whoever runs the joint must be completely incompetent. If they cannot maintain a web presence, then they should just shut down the site completely. Also, every rating source I've looked at had many terrible things to say about Grab-A-Gun...not just the odd person here an there, but a litany of complaints all over social media by numerous people who have dealt with them. I absolutely would not trust this business...seems to be one step above a scam."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.