• Address: 7 Burroughs
    • Fax: 949-481-4449

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"i ordered an item paid for 2 day shipping, the item was not in stock but it didn't tell me that until the next day. so i got a refund and bought from someone else"

"Excellent shopping experience. One of the few places that had what I was looking for, and at a great price. Arrived very quickly. Had to communicate with them- fast, personal response. Highly recommend!"

"Package was shipped to our billing address which is our PO Box. Fed Ex doesn't deliver to PO Box. Still got here on scheduled date, just a little later in the day. Maybe something to warn customer that it is shipping by Fed Ex like cannot ship to PO Box.
And I couldn't compare items from 2 differents pages.
Otherwise satisfied so far with my order.

"Very quick. Items match descriptions. Received all 6 ordered items in 3 envelopes and 1 package. Surprised shipping was not consolidated."

"Exactly as advertised. Shipping could have been a bit quicker. But I will say the updates on my order were very much appreciated. Thanks."

"i bought a Garmin battery and never got it
wrote several times with no reply
bad deal....

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-06-2014

sbrown95, Govtechdepot.com rep has responded

“Hello Sir-

I do apologize for the mistake back a couple years ago when we first launched. We had several issues in regards to our system then including missed message responses from customers. I wanted to sincerely thank you for the feedback as my team and I use this information to make additional changes to increase customer satisfaction.

In regards to your Garmin battery, I will gladly send you one for free for causing you that problem before.

Please call me directly whenever you have time.

Sincerely,

Shawn J. Brown
GTD
949-481-0999
ext 221
shawnb@govtechdepot.com”

"I have mixed feelings as these guys have located products for me at very good prices but seem to have had issues getting them shipped in a timely manor. It has taken several followup emails from me with a cc to the owner to get all items from my order and this entire process has taken a couple of weeks for items that were "in stock". Also, their system did not update with shipping tracking information for any order I have placed so I could not verify things had shipped. I had this with two different orders that were couple a months a part. All that said, they did take responsibility for issues I encountered and proactively provided fair compensation. So I will probably order from them in the future for items where pricing is more important to me than timely delivery. However, I do not think I will use them for items where delivery timing or tracking is mission critical. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2014

sbrown95, Govtechdepot.com rep has responded

“Hi Randy, thank you so much for your feedback sir. The reason why I have implemented these surveys are to specifically address issues with our system. I just wanted to let you know that I am actually paying attention and will work towards doing a much better job for both you and other customers. Once again thank you so much and I hope that you're doing well.

Sincerely,

Shawn Brown
GTD
President”

"I'm new to Govtechdepot and am here to stay. It's nice to know that real people are involved with a high tech operation that runs as smoothly as theirs' does. "

"After being tired with my CDW rep being whiny and not very knowledgeable about the products I needed, I found GTD and have been very happy. I get personalized service and prices that almost always beat CDW.

GTD was also able to find me some harder to find products that our company needs for legacy qualification testing.

"Worked with GTD for some time now. Always dependable. Great team to work with."

"Shawn Brown was an absolute delight to work with. I will recommend this company to all of my friends and family."

"I love Govtechdepot.com. The reps are always very knowledgeable with any of their product questions that I may have. Since I dont have a lot of technical experience, it does help to be able to have someone on the other end of the line that knows what they are talking about with a smile. Customer service is a big plus in my business, so it helps a great deal when I can receive the same amount of service that is expected by my own clients. I am looking into products for my new business, and will definitely use Govtechdepot.com when ready to purchase. count me as being a RAVING FAN!!!!"

"Govtech delivered as promised, very satisfied customer, will shop again!"

"I thought the website indicated the product was in stock, but in reality it was a discontinued item. So I ended up purchasing locally.

"Shawn was incredibly helpful in finalizing my order, even though it ended up not being through GTD due to an obscure monitor I chose. His level of service is not something you'll experience very often which is all too unfortunate, if more businesses worked like GTD because of Shawn, the commercial world would be a wonderful place.

I would recommend GTD to family and friends in a heart beat!

Govtechdepot.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govtechdepot.com is a merchant member
Govtechdepot.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.