• Address: 7 Burroughs

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Still trying to get my money back for an item i have never received. I never write reviews, but needed to write this to warn people not to trust this place, the employees, etc. I've contacted them, been told that they have a pinging problem with their bank,.... (WTF is pinging... I swear this is what i've been told. I've worked in the computer industry for 7 years... you mean you can't reach your bank with any computer?????) anyways waited 5 more days, then told that the employee himself would walk in with my paperwork for my refund (for products i have never received.) But guess what, the end of the day..... still waiting on getting my money back. ( for products i have never received) I run a business, and if my business ran this way, i would fire everybody responsible for not getting stuff done. Been about 20 days since i ordered the part, and canceled after 10 days since i didn't get the part, and still waiting for my refund after 20 days. Again DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. I will be calling tomorrow to ask to speak with somebody that can resolve this, since nobody at this place can help me get MY MONEY (which belongs to me.. since i've never gotten my stuff). I am very close to driving to this location to ask them WHAT IS THE HOLD UP. DO NOT TRUST THE THE 5 STAR REVIEWS OF THIS PLACE."

"They offered a TP-Link wireless adapter without shipping costs, and when I went to complete the order they added $7 for shipping and $3 for handling. Lousy and misleading advertising. Cancelled order."

"Three weeks after original order date, I have received nothing (after being notified the item was backordered), and have received no reply after e-mail inquiries to two different associates. Their website does NOT reflect inventory kept, and from other reviews it seems like they don't keep much stock on anything, they must obtain it themselves after you place your order, so of course shipping/order times will be absurd. Mostly, I am sorely disappointed at the lack of communication; unacceptable! I was willing to wait, but no communication = cancelled order (hopefully they actually refund me...) and recommending all to never deal with this type of company."

"Great Price and fast shipping"

"I got about 5 emails thanking me for my order, and that they had set up an account for me, and that I would be notified when my order shipped.

I ordered this last Tuesday, and I have not been notified of my order being shipped. I have also been checking my mailbox, and nothing.

I am going to ask for a refund if my order is not here today.

"I still have not received my items"

"i ordered an item paid for 2 day shipping, the item was not in stock but it didn't tell me that until the next day. so i got a refund and bought from someone else"

"Excellent shopping experience. One of the few places that had what I was looking for, and at a great price. Arrived very quickly. Had to communicate with them- fast, personal response. Highly recommend!"

"Package was shipped to our billing address which is our PO Box. Fed Ex doesn't deliver to PO Box. Still got here on scheduled date, just a little later in the day. Maybe something to warn customer that it is shipping by Fed Ex like cannot ship to PO Box.
And I couldn't compare items from 2 differents pages.
Otherwise satisfied so far with my order.

"Very quick. Items match descriptions. Received all 6 ordered items in 3 envelopes and 1 package. Surprised shipping was not consolidated."

"Exactly as advertised. Shipping could have been a bit quicker. But I will say the updates on my order were very much appreciated. Thanks."

"i bought a Garmin battery and never got it
wrote several times with no reply
bad deal....

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-06-2014

sbrown95, Govtechdepot.com rep has responded

“Hello Sir-

I do apologize for the mistake back a couple years ago when we first launched. We had several issues in regards to our system then including missed message responses from customers. I wanted to sincerely thank you for the feedback as my team and I use this information to make additional changes to increase customer satisfaction.

In regards to your Garmin battery, I will gladly send you one for free for causing you that problem before.

Please call me directly whenever you have time.

Sincerely,

Shawn J. Brown
GTD
949-481-0999
ext 221
shawnb@govtechdepot.com”

"I have mixed feelings as these guys have located products for me at very good prices but seem to have had issues getting them shipped in a timely manor. It has taken several followup emails from me with a cc to the owner to get all items from my order and this entire process has taken a couple of weeks for items that were "in stock". Also, their system did not update with shipping tracking information for any order I have placed so I could not verify things had shipped. I had this with two different orders that were couple a months a part. All that said, they did take responsibility for issues I encountered and proactively provided fair compensation. So I will probably order from them in the future for items where pricing is more important to me than timely delivery. However, I do not think I will use them for items where delivery timing or tracking is mission critical. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2014

sbrown95, Govtechdepot.com rep has responded

“Hi Randy, thank you so much for your feedback sir. The reason why I have implemented these surveys are to specifically address issues with our system. I just wanted to let you know that I am actually paying attention and will work towards doing a much better job for both you and other customers. Once again thank you so much and I hope that you're doing well.

Sincerely,

Shawn Brown
GTD
President”

"I'm new to Govtechdepot and am here to stay. It's nice to know that real people are involved with a high tech operation that runs as smoothly as theirs' does. "

"After being tired with my CDW rep being whiny and not very knowledgeable about the products I needed, I found GTD and have been very happy. I get personalized service and prices that almost always beat CDW.

GTD was also able to find me some harder to find products that our company needs for legacy qualification testing.

Govtechdepot.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govtechdepot.com is a merchant member
Govtechdepot.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.